SutiHR

A complete HR solution for companies of all sizes.

4.3 /5 (100 reviews) Write a Review!

Sharon G.

Great investment!

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Pros

I love that we now have an all in one platform for every HR need - and if you do not have a need for a certain module, you don't have to purchase it! We have launched each module separately. and that has worked well for our team.

Cons

The software admin functions are not very intuitive and a little clunky. That said, the support team is phenomenal! They are very attentive and knowledgeable and respond to our needs very quickly.

Rikki W.

All in One, just like an HR Generalist

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

So glad we found SutiHR and it contains all the modules we will need as we grow and evolve. Several HRIS would not do business with us until we reached a certain number of employees. I did not want to start with one HRIS and then move to another once we grew bigger.

Plus they have amazing support, we have even got calls from the company President asking how things were going, ideas for improvement, and thanking us for being their customer.

Additionally, our technical employees who are very particular about applications/systems even give this a thumbs up. So I will consider this a huge win from my internal customers, HR serves each day.

Pros

The biggest pro is their customer support response to our requests for enhancements to the software. As our company grows and changes we have evolving needs of the various modules. Our account executive listens to understand what business obstacle we are facing and then gets to work with the development team on a solution. In my 15+ years of HR I have never had an HRIS vendor partner respond so quickly, in the past I was told to put in a ticket to the end user-group que and wait to see if makes the list of items for the next version. We recently submitted a need to get our timekeeping reports built differently, by the end of next pay period it was done. This made processing timekeeping much faster, more accurate, allowing us to spend time on other HR activities.

Second pro, all the modules are included in the price you get quoted, allowing me to be much more confident in my HR Budgets. Also, we have the freedom to roll-out each module as it makes sense for our company.

Third pro, employee self service. Our teammembers love the mobile app for timekeeping and using the address book to easily call a colleague. Our teammembers travel a lot so this functionality is a huge plus, one we did not find

Cons

Con, additional focus on compliance related items and reports can be improved. HR is heavily legal related and the data and the way it is collected, stored, and who has access to view are important items to continue to consider as well as any impact of changing laws. Happy to report, any concerns we have had have been quickly resolved by our great SutiHR Account Executive.

Jessica C.

Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company.

Reviewed on 8/3/2018

Pros

I like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to.
In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use.
Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.

Cons

Learning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time.
The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.

Lorena R.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Lots of things to do in this platform!

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

I have used it and like it, (not love it yet)

Pros

you can have pretty much all your information, culture, recruiting, and payroll in one platform.

Cons

I wish it will have more easy use of time sheets. It does not allow to use without having to have a specific set time.

Thien V.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

A Simple Solution for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

We've implemented SutiHR as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide attractive interface as other products we demo, SutiHR has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.

Pros

SutiHR has a great team of support for users, and constantly updating the product to have better features. Very straight forward interface and made ready step-by-step user guides.

Cons

As with all software, there are many areas to improve. SutiHR team has been working hard to do just this as demand arise. It is not for large size company, and the workflow is simple. If your expectation of HR system is an ERP, then this is not for you.

Lisset I.

Suti is excellent

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

I have been able to manage my staff and my own work better with Suti. Suti is an excellent software.

Pros

I like that it keeps track of worked hours, leave time, and when performance evaluations are due.

Cons

I do not dislike anything. Suti is a very useful software.

Carla H.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/8/2018

SutiHr was outstanding from the time of interest, to implanting the product. Their latest improvements of the system are excellent. Their customer service reps are amazing. They are able to handle any questions and concerns.

Very Happy Customer

Pros

User friendly, variety of modules. Employees were able to adjust to using the system quickly.

Cons

Integrating other payroll systems. However, the ability to create reports make up for what is lacking.

Mareeka L.

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 6/7/2016

The Customer Support Team is AWESOME! They are always willing to make updates to enable features to help our daily workflow. They take time to make sure we have what we need and work to make improvements daily.

Pros

The Dashboards & Reporting tools are very efficient and useful.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit confusing to figure out how to use new features without asking a lot of questions or reading through the guides.

Carlee C.

Great software

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Pros

I like how everything is accessible from the main screen and it’s easy to clock in and out

Cons

I really have no complaints at this time for this software

Corina F.

Easy

Reviewed on 30/1/2019

I could easily check on my timesheet and it has a mobile app which is nice.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and understand.

Cons

There are more options than necessary I think

Zachary H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent

Reviewed on 30/1/2019

Excellent

Pros

It keeps track of my timesheet and it is very accessible and easy to use

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about using auto hr

Great Platform for HR

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

It has been a challenge for sure, to learn everything but it has help us a lot as well.

Pros

This program is great, it has everything that HR department needs, from employee information, up to recruiting and onboarding.

Cons

It is a bit hard to navigate. Can not jump from one thing to another. I wish we could add more fields under the personal information, if we required more information or details we need to create a task/form for employee to fill out.

Nikki A.

Nice software for the price

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

The software has all the features, plus some that we do not currently use. The area of improvement is behind the scenes in the set-up. The pro's: importing data, online forms, and a great platform for the employees to update, receive information, and process standard HR requests. The con's: set-up of items you cannot import (it can be confusing, and the online manuals aren't detailed enough), and support is a little slow in their response time. Great platform from the employee perspective, but not so much from the payroll/HR perspective.

Pros

Good platform for the employees to see their information, receive company news and information, update their personal information, and submit requests for training, time off, and other forms of leave.

Cons

Set-up and user manuals

Austin G.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Not a buyer but a user

Reviewed on 11/9/2020

Perfect

Pros

It’s very easy to use, simple yet useful.

Cons

I have no complaints, I haven’t had a single issue with it.

Krystyna B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

usage

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

Very positive

Pros

Very useful and I will recommend this product to others.

Cons

I don't have any negative commends regarding this product.

Terri A.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

SutiHR review

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

We use the SutiHR for staff evaluations. I found it much easier and functional for keeping these document organized and accessible.

Pros

It is easy to navigate. We have utilized a similar product but I found it more difficult to find documents.

Cons

I have not identified areas of dislike. The positive experience I had with the evaluations of staff made it a fairly enjoyable experience.

Makoto S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great platform but needs some polishing

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Pros

Easy to find company resources and schedule time off.

Cons

Profile images that are not uploaded as a square becomes distorted. There was a time where we were getting flooded with birthday reminder e-mails from Suti as well that got annoying.

Lynda S.

My feedback

Reviewed on 15/4/2021

Still getting used to navigating and finding where to go for certain features.

Pros

It is pre-programmed to automatically enter and calculate hours worked for staff.
Birthdays and anniversaries calendar.
Contact and medical information.

Cons

Missing link to Medical Insurance coverage and RRSP plan.

Jodie J.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Is it Worth It?

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Time and Attendance , and Performance Review, in one system

Pros

SutiHR has almost all the HR features that we are looking for. Applicant Tracking, Time and Attendance, Performance Reviews, etc. Price-wise, it is affordable compared to other HRIS. It also tries to improve their system as much as possible like adding "partial time off" ability to Time Off Request.

Cons

However, it is not user friendly per the feedback from our staff. And we have requested to add one more tab in the benefits section but it wasn't still there, even after a year of waiting. When issues occur, the customer support takes time to reply and resolve it. Sometimes, after their update, the system gets messed up that was hard to figure out.

Shannon J.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

I used Suti HR in a previous organization. It's so good, I am launching in my new company!

Reviewed on 26/1/2021

I have been involved in several large-scale system implementations (of HRIS systems, ATS systems, and the HR side of an ERP) in my HR career. I have implemented and/or worked with NJOYN, Taleo, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Sage, and Suti (twice). Of all of the systems I've used and the vendors I have worked with, Suti has eclipsed them all in their flexibility, and the ability to fit the needs of the business!

Kirsten, as our implementation partner, has been outstanding. She is responsive, solutions-oriented, and has this incredible "can-do" attitude with every crazy request. We've had such a good experience that we are now investing in Sutisoft for our Accounts Payable and Employee Expense solutions!

Pros

I am a Director of People and Culture (HR) for a medium-sized non-profit organization. I launched Suti-HR as a cost-effective solution for effective time tracking in my previous organization, and quickly found it did so much more than that for us. When I changed companies, and realized we needed to implement a new HRIS as the current one didn't meet our needs, there was no question I wanted to work with SUTI-HR again!

There is so much to like about this system! It is user-friendly and it supports all of the core functions of a comprehensive HR system at a fraction of the cost. I think the real differentiator with Suti, though, is the SERVICE. They are committed to understanding the needs of the client, and will build the system around your business needs, rather than forcing you to change your business to adapt to a system.

It is a highly reliable, secure, cloud-based solution with a vendor who will work hard to support your business. I am happy to be a client of Suti for the second time around!

Cons

I am struggling to come up with a "con". I think maybe the fact that the system is SO flexible, it can be a lot to learn for the administrator. However, they've provided training videos that teach you what you need to know, and will always take a call to support you when you need it.

Again, I liked the system enough after using it for almost 6 years in my previous organization that it was the system of choice in my new agency.

Sage P.

SutiHR

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

I didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.

Pros

The software has a lot of functionality
Customer service
Cost

Cons

There is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.

Tiffany A.

SutiHR Works

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

I am able to write down my times when and go back to Suti when I am too busy or I forget to clock in and out. There are friendly reminders to review time sheets and evaluations that I might over look. Suti helps to keep me organized.

Pros

SutiHR is dependable and easy to navigate.

Cons

The only problem I had was in the beginning and that was saving my password.

Christopher R.

Recovery Point WV

Reviewed on 11/2/2019

I was very pleased with the performance of the website and the app. Suti met all of the needs of our companies different payroll needs. I highly recommend Suti to anyone considering it for their company!

Pros

Simplicity of the app made all of our time stamp and payroll needs very easy!

Cons

If there was one thing I had to select it would be the multilevel approvals.

Robyn L.
  • Industry: Insurance

Love Suti!

Reviewed on 24/8/2018

Great experience, definitely looking to broaden what we use with them.

Pros

I love how simple it is! It has field for things I wouldn't even think of! The customer service is great, quick responses always.

Cons

I love everything about Suti, I do wish certain field names could be edited but we make it work!

Daniel K.

Many features, but not too intuitive

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Users can see their PTO at a glance. Reporting for timecards is working well.

Pros

Range of features and reporting is impressive.

Cons

Many functions are not intuitive. User interface could use an overhaul for ease of navigating.