JobNimbus

Be more professional, profitable, efficient, and organized.

4.6/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.5/5

Vicki
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Couldn't Live without it!

Reviewed on 3/11/2022

I have had a fantastic experience with JN. As a company it has been a god-send to help us be more organized, streamline our process and stay on task. If you are looking into Sales Force - STOP!!! It is over burdensome and made for companies that have thousands of employees. JN can handle whatever you throw at it, but it is so much easier to use and very friendly to new hires.

Pros

How easy it is to work within the application without prior knowledge. Everything you need to do is in one place or in multiple. It's SO EASY to figure out how to work this sytem, even without training. I give our new hires an overview of JN and teach how to find the pipeline, add a new client or POC, and how the calendar works. After that, I simply direct them to the HELP videos so they can continue to expand their knowledge on the product. EVERYONE has been successful with JobNimbus. WE LIVE by this product! From our clients, correspondence, scheduling of initial appointments, progress of job, and more. JobNimbus is the BEST CRM I've ever used in over 30 years in the construction/service industry.

Cons

There are a few things that could be better. The ability to leave an email in process within JN to check the calendar isn't possible. There is a work around, but I would prefer it be direct.Being able to have a drop down menu for email templates instead of an exploded list would be super helpful.Believe it or not, there is A LOT of blue used in the platform. This is ok for almost all of the screens with the exception of the pipeline. The blues used are so similar, you cannot easily see the side slider bars to move clients up and down or to simply navigate the pipeline - the bars are also VERY thin and hard to grab. This is minor but can be a nuisance.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

We needed a more robust option and one that was ALL inclusive. That is JobNimbus to a T!

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

The Ease of use, installation, understanding, customer service and cost!
Ryan

Sharp Construction Thinks JobNimbus is Amazing

Reviewed on 23/11/2019

We have been bringing on additional salesman and being able to track the leads that we distribute has allowed us to see who is weak and where. We have also used JobNimbus to increase the amount of reviews that are coming in (93 5 Stars and counting). It has allowed us to measure lead success or failure, which has whet the taste buds to have more understanding and to discover deeper ways to measure our success in other ways. It makes you realize what could be if..... When you have questions that a product like JobNimbus answers, it makes you realize that with a little extra effort, you can explode your business. We are thrilled to have found JobNimbus.

Pros

We did not come from another CRM to this platform. This was our first experience and the choice to team up with JobNimbus has been exactly what we were hoping and looking for to help manage and grow our business. The automation features are, by far, what we have enjoyed the most. Adding automation has helped us seal up the cracks that occur when taking a customer thru the construction process. Nimbosa, as we affectionately call it for no apparent reason, has been a major factor in leveling up our company with regards to communication and customer management.

Cons

This requires thought, which, I think, means that we would have to search to find a problem. We are anxiously anticipating the roll out of the tracking and measurement graphs that were dropped at the Orlando convention. So I guess, the fact that those are not fully rolled out yet would be one of the things that could be a negative.

CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

the product was geared for the type of construction we perform. We are predominately a roofing company and this bad boy, JobNimbus, was a perfect fit.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you so much, Ryan! We're so glad we found you guys, too, and are excited to build more powerful features into your workflow.

You guys rock!

Affectionately yours,
Nimbosa

Richie

Helps organize customers per need and service

Reviewed on 4/11/2019

Organization. Knowing where we are with each customer. Example: Customer was sent an estimate through email from Job Nimbus. The program records the actual estimate, when it was sent and price. Customer calls looking for an estimate and we have an answer for the customer. Job Nimbus also provides a pop up list while typing partial information which is helpful at times. Example receiving a check in the mail from realtor which usually has no info from actual address or customer but invoice # is provided. Job Nimbus allows you to type in just the invoice number or just the address, or partial name to find the job. I am so thankful for this program and would highly recommend it to anyone with a high volume of customers to stay organized.

Pros

This program organizes customers point of service from lead to paid and closed. Job Nimbus keeps track of payments and allows notes to be put on each customers profile. It also allows pictures and notes to be shared by email to the customer-providing a record for both the company and customer.
We work with a lot of realtors-Job Nimbus allows us to list different jobs under the same name to keep order to the many properties they service. I find Job Nimbus to be user friendly. It saves templates for estimates and allows changes to be made when needed for specifics per customer. It keeps track of accounts receivables, the age of opened account, it shows categories of work in progress, and work that needs scheduling . We have become more efficient as a company since we've started using Job Nimbus.

Cons

After taking payment or clicking into anything in the financial section of the program, you always have to refresh the account. The program does not allow you to make multiple payments unless you refresh and go out of it.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks for your review, Richie!

I wasn't aware of this refreshing issue on the financials area. Have you reached out to our support team on this? If not, please send the details of what you're experiencing to [email protected] and they'll investigate to see what can be done.

Tom

Very Fungible.

Reviewed on 13/8/2019

Very good..big learning curve for some people, but worth it in the end.

Pros

This software is great for day to day operations, quoting, and tracking of construction jobs. The software is very fungible meaning that you can make it into whatever you need it to be. Took a long time to implement and getting it to fit what we do perfectly but it is possible and it's possible for you too.

Cons

Not a whole lot of cons here. However there were some issues with syncing with QuickBooks that we had to work through. Also there is a huge limitation in the products and services catalog if you want to build one. We run into issues with character limits when syncing with QuickBooks online. QuickBooks online allows a 100 character limit and jobnimbus only does 31. there's a very long work around to this to maximize the character limit in QuickBooks online, however it means in putting the same product or service 3 times into the system. This would be eliminated and or fixed if jobnimbus would remove there 31 character limit in their product and service name.

Buildertrend, CoConstruct and improveit 360

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

Needed a much more robust program that handle all the day-to-day tasks that we have in doing construction jobs.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

At first it seems to check more boxes than others. But after diving it you realize how you can make it into what you need it to be.
Scott

Best Roofing CRM!

Reviewed on 2/8/2019

Pros

JobNimbus has been a tremendous boost to our company. We signed up early in the life of JN, back when I had no idea what a CRM was. I was pretty sure we didn't need to spend money on any extra software, either. Man, was I wrong. The mobile app alone revolutionized our business. Sales people had all of the information at their fingertips, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were onsite and the calls to the office were immediately cut in half. JobNimbus has enabled us to double our volume several times because we are able to handle more work with fewer mistakes and fewer people.

The recent integration with Beacon has been incredible! We now build Material Orders in JobNimbus which pull from Beacon's online ordering portal. This eliminates both the time necessary for the supplier to enter our order into their system, and the opportunity to make mistakes during this re-entry. We instantly know if we are wanting materials that our supplier doesn't stock.

Maybe the best thing about JobNimbus is that we no longer have to keep paper files! We still have the boxes from 2013 and 2014, but no more! And it is SO much easier to find documents in JN than it was to dig through the boxes. We are huge, raving fans of JobNimbus! Sign up today.

Cons

The system isn't as "pretty" as other systems

AccuLynx and RazorSync

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

RazorSync is what we use for our air conditioning company, Koala Cooling. Acculynx didn't allow us to customize our workflow.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you so much, Scott! We're so happy to be a part of your amazing success and hope to continue assisting you guys with completing your business goals with each new year!

As far as the "pretty" goes, it's definitely something we're going to be addressing, so stay tuned! :)

Blaine

I am very happy with my decision to use and implement JobNimbus into my company

Reviewed on 18/1/2018

The best benefit is better oversight of everything going on in the entire company, and making sure that nothing falls through the cracks. It completely eliminates the communication mishaps that occur when you are handling lots of jobs.

Pros

The software is very comprehensive and flexible. You can make it do whatever you need or want it it. After learning the software, it is very easy to use. I would recommend to anyone considering the program to go ahead and get the training. That made a huge difference for me and my staff. We tried going without the training at first and I did not feel that we were using all the capabilities, and we struggled to implement the software fully. After the training, it was a complete difference. We had a excited staff who saw the value in all it could do and completely bought into keeping it current and updated, which is the key to its usefulness. The trainer was excellent at quickly teaching everyone and showing how easy and helpful the software actually is. He was terrific- very knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with both the software and teaching it.

Cons

You can't zoom into the pictures that you take without a few extra steps that are a pain, and you can't view them easily when you want to show a customer a particular photo. I feel like the mobile app has glitches that can be frustrating but its nothing too crazy. I recommend using the desktop version on a tablet when your in the field and that resolves all of the problems I deal with using the mobile app.

I thought it was a little difficult to learn to use without the training. After the training it was a breeze. I cannot stress enough the importance of the training if you are inexperienced with a CRM.

Response from JobNimbus

Blaine, so glad to hear JobNimbus has been a net positive for you and your team. It's wonderful to know that your day-to-day hasn't been interrupted by the issues mentioned, and we do try to minimize those, but this feedback gives us even more insight into how the app and desktop versions have worked best for you. Thank you so much for the feedback. We are working toward these improvements and will notify customers when they are available. Also, on behalf of our Training Manager Ronnie Smith, thank you for the kind words about our training program. We aim to deliver world-class training, because we know you're busy! Thanks again for making our day.

Alex

JobNimbus, simple but powerful CRM

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

A great experience overall, I've been able to synchronize other software that the company works with seamlessly and without issues.

Pros

JobNimbus is easy to implement and it has integrations with much other software out there, I have been able to integrate with Leap, CompanyCam, Quickbooks, etc.

Cons

The pipeline management is not that fluid, it's still a work in progress. Another thing is that the Support is not that good sometimes.

Salesforce Service Cloud, AccuLynx and JOBPROGRESS

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

Mostly because Acculynx was not robust enough or fully compatible with all the software we were trying to integrate to.

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

It was the most "economic" one and compatible with all the software that we were currently using.

Response from JobNimbus

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

William
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I like JobNimbus so much that I depend on it for my entire business! Great easy-to-use program.

Reviewed on 3/1/2018

JobNimbus has optimized my business and allowed me to bring in all my leads from various sources into ONE SINGLE PROGRAM that can report to the desktop version of Quickbooks or the online version of Quickbooks (our main accounting software). This is HUGE for my business and I intend on using this product for many years to come!

Pros

-Easy to use
-Friendly staff
-Ability to track all customers, products, services, etc.
-Able to add Spotio leads directly into program
-Open programming allows for flexibility and customization
-Customized documents for customers
-Calendar program that implements to Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.
-App available for mobile access
-Superior reporting features for managers
-Low cost to add additional team members

Cons

-Every time I call them, it takes days for me to get a response (if ever). Granted, the online help videos are quite useful, but I expect a response when I have questions.
-Training tutorial is a bit steep for the product. Worth it, but expensive.
-Document designer is lacking customization... needs improvement and/or additional document design programs. (Side note: current document designer add-on is horrible.)
-No route planning/mapping software which would make this the ultimate program...
-Too attached to the roofing industry still. Works fine for other industries, but its obviously tailored to the roofing industry.

Response from JobNimbus

William, thank you for your considerate and honest feedback. We love serving customers like you, and we definitely regret that you have waited to hear back from us. This is very helpful feedback, we've notified Support, and we will study this to make sure our intended availability is true to customer experience. We know you have a lot going on, and we want to be available for your questions. Thank you for the feedback on pricing as well. We strive to keep everything affordable, from our low monthly user prices to our optional world-class training. Most of all, thank you for your time, and please know we love having you in the JobNimbus family!

Tim

So Sweet!

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

It helps our company focus on our business, not on software.

Pros

It is simple to use and team others to use. The people in customer service and very friendly. Their software is very friendly to our users too.

Cons

I can't use forms that could help me with lead follow up... that I am aware of.

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

Price point was one factor.

MarketSharp

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

Price as one of many factors.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Tim!

Could you let me know more about these lead followup forms that you're wanting? Please reply back to this message or email me at [email protected] and we'll see what we can do for you guys! Who knows, we might have something right now that will work great.

wayne

ReHome Review

Reviewed on 4/9/2019

Overall, we are pretty happy with it. We will continue to use it and build it out. So far, JobNimbus staff seems really eager to listen to the needs of their customers and work toward solutions. That is a big plus for us. We don't mind growing with the software as long as it is continually improving.

Pros

Ease of Use. JN has most of the features that we need as a remodeling company. Good support if we run into something we need assistance with.

Cons

Phone app needs to be a little more robust. Need to be able to see contacts in board view in the phone app and be able to navigate from that view. This is a huge disadvantage when working on the go. With large number of products it would be much easier to find contact in the appropriate workflow- filtering is too cumbersome.

Brandon

Great program, easy to use, awesome support team, and constantly improving!

Reviewed on 11/1/2017

We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any piece of information pertaining to that contact. Any number of contacts can be made "related", making all correspondence between related parties available in one spot. That includes contact information, emails (yes, emails!), attachments, estimates, invoices, budgets, material orders, etc. The way that the estimate/invoice/material order system is set up allows you to create separate templates for quick, easy, and all inclusive documents. You can even create different price lists for different suppliers and/or locations. They eliminate the need to write multiples of the same information (i.e. you can turn an estimate into an invoice, material order, or work order). Work orders can be assigned to any sub-contractor and placed onto a board that is categorized into a workflow that you can completely customize by whatever steps of the job your company has. It's extremely versatile in that regard, and once you determine how you want your workflow to operate it is very functional. You can use the budget feature to track costs on a job and calculate commissions. I could spend all day ranting about all the features that JobNimbus offers, but it boils down to this: JobNimbus offers tremendous value to your company. One more note about their support and development team. I had a TON of questions during the implementing of JobNimbus into our company and was on the phone with support a LOT. They were always very accommodating and patient with me, providing me with answers and resources at every turn. Over the course of the past few months alone, there have been MANY updates, both web version, and mobile app. They have a great feedback section on their website and they DO listen to user input. I am excited to see how far they will go from here and have enjoyed watching them grow into an industry leader.

Pros

Several integrations with major programs (EagleView, Quickbooks, Sales Rabbit, naturalForms, Accurence)
Mobile App
E-mail integration
Low cost
Ability to create custom reports to help your business monitor

Cons

There are no cons.

Waleed

An easy-to-use application for organizing all records, appropriate for all corporate purposes

Reviewed on 19/2/2022

JobNimbus lets the organization to handle supply chains, sales, and warehouse activities efficiently and correctly. JobNimbus reports can also be used to prepare accounting and tax records. JobNimbus has helped organizations get rid of vast amounts of paperwork that used to burden salesmen and accountants. With JobNimbus, all client records, data, and orders are safe, and preparing sales reports and tax records has become much easier.

Pros

All firms need JobNimbus to organize the process of providing their own documents, especially receipts and receipt vouchers. With JobNimbus, the company will have an integrated system that contains all records and papers, eliminating the need for vast amounts of paper records and the hassle of archiving them, especially because organizations have many paper forms that require extensive checking and searching for. One of JobNimbus's most notable features is its ready-made templates, which allow you to create custom invoices in the company's name and use the same format for all customers. She has the need. Its reports and analyses will help you arrange your finances and prepare budgets efficiently.

Cons

JobNimbus is simple to use and helps the company eliminate significant volumes of paperwork and records. JobNimbus has an incredible interface, it is really easy to operate, and the company reps can handle it promptly.

David

Dc’s Contracting LLC JobNimbus Review

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Overall I love the product and I am glad it is linked with other products to make running a business so seamless.

Pros

The efficiency, ease of customization, integrations make operations more fluent. The overall functionality and details built in helps my business tremendously keep organized.

Cons

At first I did not like how I was unable to know if emailed invoices, estimates, etc were delivered or opened by the end recipient.
After communicating the issue to tech support it was resolved a while after.

Other than that I would like to see a “select all” or “multiple select” feature for pictures after attached to custom file where a mass delete can be done.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

It is linked with beacon who I worked for and now do business with so with that integration alone helps out a lot not having to double the work when estimating and ordering roofing materials. Also, as a contractor the overall set up, functionality, and options are more suitable for out type of business/ industry.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, David!

If you haven't already done so, please submit these ideas to jobnimbus.uservoice.com so we can make sure our dev team can consider those as they build out new features and improvements. Thank you!

Luis

I’m becoming frustrated with the lack of features I need and the poor customer support

Reviewed on 20/1/2020

Overall experience was good for the first two years but as my business grows, needs grow as well and this is where I’m finally needing the real help. But it’s not being provided.

Pros

Very affordable, easy to use for what it has, quick, very customizable,

Cons

I wish it had options to be more marketing oriented than a pure project management software. I’m so frustrated right now because I don’t want to leave them but I need a lot of features added or customized and the support hasn’t been good. I hope they would be able to dedicate me more time over the phone rather than just a tedious back and forth by email that may take days for me and them to figure out my needs. I never received an one on one onboard call. I’m not sure if all these support issues are because of the type of subscription I have is not one of the best. I just feel I’m not being heard, helped and cared for. I hope this changes before I switch to job progress.

Response from JobNimbus

Hi Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so sorry that you don't feel that you are being heard. We have escalated this to appropriate channels to get your concerns addressed.

We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions regarding future features as well. Our team is always working on new implementations so our clients can do that much more with their own business.

Have a great day, and thank you again for the review!

Gary

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

Work order and sub-contractor management.

Pros

Overall it is pretty simple to use. I 've actually figured out some of the support issues that your support team couldn't figure out. Also figured out a couple of work arounds to make the system more useful for my company.

Cons

Your sections in the estimate templates. Currently I click on the section link to create the section but I then open up my notepad to enter the description so I can see the entire thing in order to proof read it. I then copy and paste it into the description field.

Workiz and FieldPulse

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

Automations, work order and sub-contractor management

Tradify

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

Although the other products had some features that JobNimbus doesn't they also lack some of functionality that JobNimbus provides. So JobNimbus won.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you, Gary!

For those Estimate line item Descriptions, you can actually drag those fields to make them bigger. Just click the little lines at the bottom right of the field to expand each one as necessary.

Our support team can help guide you if you need additional assistance, and we hope to make these auto-expand in the future, as well!

Jessica

A real review from a real consumer

Reviewed on 13/8/2019

Pros

The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. JobNimbus has been a vast boost to our company. The mobile app alone!! 5 STARS! Sales Reps had all of the information right in their pocket, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were onsite plus calls to the office reduced drastically which always makes for more efficient work for everyone. The ease of use has helped every aspect of our business, even the older project managers have no complaints as far as learning the system.

Cons

When an update happens for one company it affects every company. Example: When the update occurred for the reports so only the creator of said report could make changes such as date range etc. < This caused some issues which we then had to create work arounds for.

Scott

Great Total Workflow Solution

Reviewed on 21/8/2019

Pros

JobNimbus is a very cost effective solution to manage our daily workflow. It customizes to us versus us having to customize to it. It provides all the main and plain features needed to keep our team connected and efficient through our workflow from start to finish. Works as our CRM and Operational software. Flexible reporting and mobile access are also a big pro.

Cons

Photo reporting would be a great addition. Currently, there is no option to print photos in a report format. Odd, because you can create a report for just about everything else.

MATT

Best CRM on the market

Reviewed on 9/5/2019

scheduling and communication have been greatly improved. It's helped us to track files more accurately therefore get paid faster and have happier customers.

Pros

Ease of use is incredible. Although it does take some time to set up initially, once customized it's a breeze. The communication with our team has been streamlined and everything is documented automatically (when used properly).

Cons

There are a few things I'd love to be able to do that are not currently an option. For instance auto tasks would be awesome. If I could set it up to when I move a file to a particular board it would set a task automatically for a particular person (or group of people) that would be amazing.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Matt! You'll be pleased to know you can already create auto-tasks at certain points in your process. You can go to the Automation tab in Settings and create a rule that triggers on Status to Create a Task and assign it to whomever you'd like. Here's a tutorial on how to do that: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2014/01/14/how-to-set-up-workflow-automation/

We actually just launched Time-Based Automation, too, so you can do even more crazy cool stuff without lifting a finger. Check more out here (https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations) and please reach out to our support team with questions on getting this stuff set up, they'd be glad to help!

Matt

Just use JobNimbus

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

Excellent. Just get set up & use this CRM. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

Love the support & options to make this fit exactly what we want.

Cons

A few little tweaks, but the support staff is aware & working on them. Thank you.

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

More robust. More what we needed.

Microsoft Excel

usability

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Matt!

Angel

Simple, Affordable and Easy

Reviewed on 4/9/2019

I don’t feel the need to look for other systems. This one has all I need and I can easily look past some quirks

Pros

Simple to set up
Quick
Always improving
Easy to navigate
Easy to teach others

Cons

Need easier integration with Quick Books
Sending emails is not user friendly
Reports could be easier to set up and use
Some naming of sections are not intuitive

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

Jobber has too Many restrictions for what I need.

Jobber

Cost
Daniel

Almost there...

Reviewed on 28/8/2019

This has helped us track our project exponentially better...as long as everyone enters the data.

Pros

I love the ability to track communications and all files for a client through the project lifecycle. Especially when it is paired with Company Cam for tracking changes/photos.

Cons

I would love to see this integrate with .xls document exporting better. It would be an amazing step if I could export an estimate or Invoice into an excel format for further breakdown and project tracking. This would in turn give much better opportunity for profitability and ease of use. As of now, I have to double enter everything OR use a completely different estimating suite....which I would rather not do.

Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Most bang for the buck.
jason

How did I get by without Job Nimbus?

Reviewed on 22/4/2019

Being able to track the progress of a project from the first phone call to the end of the project in one place has been a boon to our business. I honestly don't know how our company managed to operate for 8 years without this software.

Pros

The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. The interface is intuitive and works very well once you get it tailored to your business. This is a product that you get out what you put in. I like that you can use the web interface or access Job Nimbus through an app, although the web based interface is faster and more detailed. While this is the first CRM software my business has used, I don't see any need to switch to another. Job Nimbus works!

Cons

There is a pretty significant learning curve to get the program up and running for your particular business. While all of the necessary pieces are there, you have to arrange them to suit your needs. This was quite time consuming at first and took many trial runs to get things dialed in. Well worth the effort in the end, but quite an effort it was.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Jason!

We're so glad you've found a home with JobNimbus, and I hope you know we'll keep building value into your business as time goes by with new features, updates, improvements, and best practices.

We're also working on improving that learning curve, so hopefully in the future you'll have a easier time making changes to your workflows and customizations!

JobNimbus: A CRM And More For The Modern Contractor

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

JobNimbus allows my company to run more efficiently, with powerful tools for analytics and customer tracking. Every person in the administrative team in my company uses it every day, with no major complaints or issues. The customer service is excellent and there is a lot of content online published by JobNimbus in order to make the admittedly steep learning curve feel a lot better.

Pros

JobNimbus strikes a good balance between user-friendliness and power. While initially, the software can be overwhelming, it is easy to learn after spending a few minutes to really get to know the program. Additionally, there are training resources available online which make the process even easier. This means that you are able to use the extremely powerful tools that JobNimbus offers after a few hours of training and working around in the software. It allows you to do everything that you would want a CRM software to do, and then some. Additionally, there is a sales pipeline functionality that I personally don't use, but our sales team does, and it allows them to stay on top of every incoming lead.

Cons

There are several areas that are still (to the best of my knowledge) in development, including integrations with other apps - specifically Zapier. Zapier is an essential integration, and as of the time of writing, JobNimbus does support it - just not with custom fields. I believe that this is a big missing feature, and the only significant issue I find with the program.

JIm

Great job tracking functions

Reviewed on 14/8/2019

Prior to using any sort of job management software, we created proposals in word and invoices in excel. This made for double data entry, clerical errors, and invoices going unpaid due to inability to easily track progress.

Pros

The ability to quickly and easily create, modify, send, and track estimates and invoices. There are a TON of other functions that our office does not make the best use of, but it's nice to know they are there if we decided to change our procedures.

Cons

I'd like the ability to further customize the estimates and invoices general templates. The way the items lay out on the page isn't always ideal. Also being able to change font, bold or underline within an item description would be great.

Jenna

A great start to bringing software into your company

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Great. Cost-effective. Easy to use. Great support. The questions I had were answered well and within a reasonable amount of time. Definitely worth a try for any small-mid sized remodeling company.

Pros

We looked at a lot of programs to help try to manage our customer projects. We were a strictly paper and word of mouth operation. Job Nimbus is allowing us to slowly change and monitor our practices. We've been able to secure a better sales pipline and keep better tabs on our accounts receivable and outstanding. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Which is why I love that we can use what we need and ease into other areas. Not to mention it is far cheaper and the video instructions made it easier to set-up.

Cons

The mobile app is not my favorite. I would love if they just scraped it and started over. It works well but the design, in my opinion, is not as aesthetically and functionally attractive.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Jenna!

For the mobile app, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that we are very much already deep in the process of giving our mobile app a fresh coat of paint to standardize the UI across all pages and functionality, as well as doing performance updates, bug fixes, and increasing the general usability. Be on the lookout for updates to the mobile app coming your way soon!