4.5
Sonu G.
Industry: Online Media

HTML Designer on the Go

Reviewed on 25/10/2020

Overall Premium Experience is good but for people who just want to start, You should not use this go for other options.

Pros

When You search the Html banner creator, You will find banner snack and it serves the purpose, if you go for the premium then it's good to have all features are there.

Cons

When you search for the Banner, You look for the animated banner creator but it's not free om bannersack at least you should give 3-4 free Animated banner to test the design like Snappa

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Sonu,

Thank you for the constructive feedback! Indeed the free version comes with its limitations and we do understand it is not always pleasant. Currently, that can be used so new users can test some of our premium features, before purchasing them - but we do appreciate the positive feedback on our features all in all. We are always looking to improve our customer's experience and we will take into consideration your suggestion for future updates. If you ever run into trouble, feel free to contact the Customer Support Team as they will be more than happy to assist you anytime!

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Nicole D.

my review

Reviewed on 20/6/2019

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

Pros

Bannersnack is a great, easy to use way to make GIFs and graphics. It has a ton of options and creates high-quality content.

Cons

Every once in a while there are some glitches downloading, and I wish there were are few more tools to align and space things.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Nicole!
We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. Our main focus is making sure that you are getting the most out of our platforms functionality and it's features, reason for which we'd like to offer you some tips related to the available options for making alignments easier.In order to make this easier, you can use the ruler provided in the creator to create orientation patterns using lines that can be set across the banner. For more information on the ruler, you can check out this article created by our team. Also, for a more perfect alignment, you can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard, once you've selected an element to make very subtle changes in the position of the elements. Each tap on the arrow key, once you've selected an element, should move it in the desired direction pixel by pixel. This way you should be able to achieve perfection when aligning the elements.

Sorin A.

Canva who?

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 28/4/2020

Working in a digital agency means you have to move fast. While it might be appealing at first to create pixel-perfect designs for banners, one at a time, the context simply doesn't permit it. So Bannersnack removed a lot of headaches and sped up our ads design process. Highly recommended!

Pros

The ease of use and the overall value seem unmatched. If you've ever used their banner set generator, you'll understand how much time this saves you. Creating 3,4,5 or 6 banners at the time, with the right formatting and position for elements? Godsend.
And it's easy to use - if you know Canva, you'll understand this, mainly.

Cons

If there's one thing I really haven't gotten used to is the interface. It's not bad in itself. But more often than not, I find myself cringing at some of the choices made. And wonder: "Why isn't this as consistent as Canva?" Sometimes you can edit section by clicking on them, other times you have to use a separate panel. Some important options are at the top, others only appear to the right.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Sorin,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and such a positive one for that matter! We really appreciate the support and constructive feedback that you've provided us with as we take top interest in the comments left by all of our users in our quest to make Bannersnack the number one design platform! We are grateful for your suggestion on our interface, and indeed we have thought about it, having a fresh one in development, but that might still take some time before we can consider rolling out a shoutout for such an update. We thank you for your contribution, and we hope you enjoy your time spent on our platform, and remember, if you run into any trouble, feel free to reach out through our built-in chat!

John M.

Great for none designers

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Overall, I am more than happy with Bannersnack. For the price, there is not a better solution.

Pros

I love bannersnack because I am not a designer! With bannersnack, I am able to great simple banners and website elements I used to have to wait for my designer to finish.

Cons

My only complaint would be that at times to resolution quality is reduced when makes large graphics, but that is really it.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi John,

We are delighted to see that you are making the most out of our platform with the designs that you are creating and that you've managed to improve your workflow with the help of Bannersnack. We'd also like to thank you for the positive review and let you know that we really appreciate the support. It's important for us to know what our users think as this helps us with future development plans with the help of which we can improve even more aspects and turn Bannersnack into the number one banner design platform. I can see that you have been facing some minor issues with the quality of your exports and I'd just like to recommend you get in touch with our support representatives as they may have a solution for you. Quality of the finished product depends on a lot of different factors and we might just be able to give you some good advice in creating high quality designs. Just drop us a message in our built in web chat.

Juber A.
Industry: Publishing

Gives Our Social Media Profile That Professional Look

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 9/3/2020

It's been great using Bannersnack. I'm just glad that I don't have to start from scratch to design something like I did on photoshop or illustrator.

Pros

Bannersnack is really one of the best softwares I've come across for design. It really does help give our social media profile stories and other things a really cool, quality and professional look. It's so easy to use and doesn't take long to make a nice design. There are so many different fonts, colours and styles to choose from. If you want, you can also upload your own image for a background. I use it online so it's all saved there which make it easy for me to access my account from anywhere in the world. What's really great about it though, is that it does not limit your creating advertisement for social media only but also posters and related things which you can print later. I've made instagram stories so far and so far I am very pleased with the quality as it really retains the sharpness of the image.

Cons

I've just started using the software so at the moment I do not have anything I dislike as of yet. Lets see how it goes for now.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Juber,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. We value the opinion of our users, and we take great pleasure in every successful story. It brings great pleasure to us to see that our platform is meeting your expectations in terms of design and features, and we hope to see you around as we are preparing to launch new features in the months to come, so stay tuned!

Nancy C.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Love the this easy-to-use software. You can make a impactful banners without being a graphic artist.

Reviewed on 5/3/2018

Saved time and money - I can make my own banners without hiring a graphic designer to create my ads.

Pros

Templates and premade banners you can modify to make your own.
Easily adjust banner sizes, add text and images.

Cons

Keep adding new banner designs. I would like to see more banners designs for B2B companies. I work for a traffic engineering company.
Please bring back the X|Y coordinate fields so we can position elements to specific locations. I can see the X|Y coordinates when hoovering over an element, but it is difficult to align multiple elements to the same location.
I would also like to see a cropping function for images. If I need to crop images, I use PicMonkey and then import into Bannersnack.

Karen H.
Industry: Real Estate

Great value for the money! Banners in minutes!

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

The price is very reasonable and the software has enabled me to save by not having to hire a designer.

Pros

The software has a ton of flexibility for me to create any banner using any graphics or fonts. I am no designer so the ease of use was very important. Another great thing is the predefined layouts and font combos. When I try to do it myself, i always looks funky! Bannersnack to the rescue. Once I discovered the text layouts I was able to create banners that look like they were designed a by a pro.

Cons

The saving, and saving into different folders is a tad bit clunky but now I'm really being nit picky.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Karen,

Allow me to thank you for this wonderful review. It is our goal to make banner design effortless to people like you. No need to spend a fortune on a designer when you can always rely on our banner templates and text layouts to end up with something brilliant that will attract customers.
Speaking of templates, Halloween is on our doorstep so be sure to check them out this month, we have some new designs in store for you. Also we are constantly looking to improve our interface so if you have any specific requests or suggestions on how to improve our Saving process just give your feedback to our support team and they will pass it on to the product team for a review.

Ryan Z.
Industry: Internet

Bannersnack- so simple even I can do it

Reviewed on 30/9/2019

Bannersnack is my go to when I need to put together a quick logo or banner. It's easy and honestly a great tool to have in a pinch

Pros

So, sometimes in my industry we need banners and graphics fast and I don't always have the ability to grab a designer. This is something to where I can build simple banners and resize things without having to get in the queue for other projects. Little to no design experience needed

Cons

A few tricky interface things and frustrations with resizing, but as all things do, it has a slight learning curve.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform! We really appreciate your effort and kind words. A good successful story is always a boost for us here at Bannersnack as this only confirms that we are doing a great job! I can see that you've had some issues with the interface and just to let you know, our support representatives are at your service with any issues that you might have related to the app. Please feel free to contact us through the web chat and we will most definitely help you out!

Kayleigh B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

So Easy!

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

Pros

As a graphic designer, I love how EASY it is to make banners, banner sets, and especially HTML5 banners, which were a huge pain to make before. Everything is clearly saved and the preset templates are more than helpful and timesaving. I just love it all-around!

Cons

You can't save templates (that I know of) - so you just have to copy individual ads from sets rather than copy a set.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Kayleigh,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write this great review!
We really like to read from graphic designers that appreciate the ease of use and our export options like HTML5. Our goal is to provide an amazing tool, easy to use by anybody who wants to create the best ad designs in no time.
Thank you very much for your attention! I wish you a great day ahead!

Lisa K.

Fantastic for quick banners

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

Bannersnack is a quick efficient way to give clients a visual or make a banner quickly

Pros

Bannersnack is great for throwing together a spec banner to give a client a visual to assist in closing them.

Cons

Resizing is difficult , have to do one at a time and everything gets out of wack

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Lisa,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we thank you for your implication. I'm happy to see that our platform is proving useful in terms of speed and design. I understand that you are having some difficulties with the resize feature and I regret you did not have a great experience. The feature is still in its early stages but we are working on improving every aspect of it to ensure proper fluidity and scaling when using Smart Resize.

Meghan G.
Industry: Graphic Design
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Bannersnack is AWESOME

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

My overall experience with Bannersnack has been great. Our team finds this software extremely valuable when creating banner sets for our clients! The customer service is amazing and we love how the Bannersnack team is always willing to listen and implement our feedback.

Pros

I love how functional BannerSnack is. It is simple to create banners in individual or full set mode. The timeline in full set mode makes is easy to create transitions with.

Cons

I wish that their were ways to right click and have a set of options such as (rename, duplicate, etc). I wish that it was easier to change certain features in the full set mode with out have to click on a certain size individually.

Anna M.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Excellent for keeping teams on track

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

Pros

I love how extensible this is! It can be a timeline, a Gantt chart, a collaboration board, whatever you need it to be.

Cons

Sometimes the sheer flexibility can be overwhelming. You do have to strategically implement.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Anna!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our platform and we are happy to see that you are enjoying our team plan, it's features and benefits! Flexibility is one of our key roles in the industry and we pride ourselves with offering the possibility of creating multiple types of design objects. There will be updates coming out in the near future that will improve the experience of our users as we are continuously striving to achieve a better, more optimized application.

Terra G.

So Easy

Reviewed on 29/1/2019

Pros

This completely changed how we make animated banners. We thought we needed to hire someone with advanced coding skills but turns out, we don't. We were making banners in a matter of minutes. It was so simple to figure out and once we did a few basic ones we started realizing more and more of what we could do. We now have the fanciest banners around!

Cons

Support team was there for me and nice, but they didn't actually end up solving our issue, which should have been simple as I was trying to implement one of their features we were paying more for. It basically came down to "well, I don't know why it's not working and I don't know what to tell you" but they were still very nice.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Terra,
Thanks for your message and for the 5 stars review! We're delighted to hear that so far you had such a great experience on our platform but it would mean a lot for us if you can contact us again on our live chat so we can try to assist you again on your issue.
Thanks again !

Easy and Evonomical

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 29/1/2019

Once you rolled out with your new interface, I lost all the ads I had created on your site. It meant for all those 30us campaigns, I had to start from scratch on afs that maybe needed just a minor change to copy or color. I lost a lot of time.

Pros

The menus for formatting are easy to use.

Cons

I wish the program had memory meaning if I typically use the same custom size ad, it will offer in option list. Also, I’d definitely ben fit from an online tutorial on how to create a simple ad and some with animation. Because I have limited time and budget, I try to design add quickly and often they are pretty basic

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there,

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and the experience you had on our platform so far!
We're constantly working to add new features and your suggestion for remembering the sizes you used seems a really good idea and I can definitely see how it can be useful so I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team! Also, it would be even more helpful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about this issues you had so we can try to help you out!

Arwildo B.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Really helpful for design banner for my Blogger widgets

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

I use Bannersnack to design a banner for my personal blog and its so easy to add to my blog, just copy the html code and then pasted in the widget in the blogger.

Pros

Bannersnack provide an easy way to make banner that I use for ads promotion in my personal blog. It's so easy to costumize the banner with in just button click. Banner snack also provie many variaton for button, images, animations, and texts so my banner can be look like the way I want it.

Cons

It's an online service, it would be nice if it has offline software so we can easily adjust our banner witout internet connection needed.

Response from Bannersnack

You¿re the best, Arwildo!
Thank you for sharing such a positive review about Bannersnack! It means a lot for us.

Mike P.

Business review

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

I would say reseller options to markup and resell, my clients own login admin.

Pros

Tracking reports, easy to use, templates, images and themes.

Cons

A dashboard to resell under my own brand.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Mike,

We'd like to take the time to thank you for your very positive review! All opinions matter for our team and we treat each suggestion with top priority, reason for which, positive reviews are always a pleasant view and a sign that we are doing a good job, which keeps us motivated on our journey.
I can see that you would be interested in a custom branding feature, which is available under our plus plan. This will allow you to personalize your banner's sharelink with a custom url domain, favicon, background an even a comment section where clients can leave reviews and opinions on the banners that you've created, without any of the Bannersnack brand content being visible on the page.
You can find out more about custom branding, here.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Niraj P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Really useful tool. Saves a lot of time.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

The best part of this tool is to be able to create multiple banner sizes at the same time. You make an edit in one size and it automatically reflects in all other sizes. Saves so much time and also a person from non-design background can find his/her way around the tool easily. Kudos to the Bannersnack team!

Pros

Cons

I've highlighted this earlier as well. While working on a banner set, there are a couple of functionalities that do not work yet; such as modifying the background of one particular banner in a banner set. It's a minor issue and I'm hopeful that the team will be able to fix it soon.

Cody P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Huge time saver & great quality

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Pros

Time savings. This software allows us to create multiple banner sizes in a matter of minutes as opposed to hours. We run a lot of marketing campaigns and use a lot of display ads so this software is such a god send for creating quick visuals for campaigns in static display or HTML5 formats.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like about this software. I'm super glad I found it as it's saved me HOURS of time each campaign.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Cody,

We really appreciate you took the time to write such an amazing review! Successful stories such as yours are fueling the entire Bannersnack team to keep on making the platform an even better and more user friendly environment! With each positive review our determination grows which helps us in maintaining and improving the platform with new features and content! We are glad to see that you haven't encountered any difficulties with our platform but if you ever do, remember, our support representatives are just one click away! They're all a friendly bunch and their knowledge extends outside of Bannersnack in the advertisement field so they might just be able to help you out more than you think!

Steve G.
Industry: Automotive

Very user friendly!

Reviewed on 18/1/2019

Pros

As someone who needs to set up banner ads on the fly, Bannersnack has been an amazing tool for getting these done fast and looking great!

Cons

There could be more diversity in the stock photos.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and the experience you had on our platform so far and we're hoping that this is just the beginning!
We're constantly working to add new features and options such as stock photos and right now you can choose from @ 2 milling of photos from platforms like Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash but also from professional in-house made photos and to make the experience even better you can now search using keywords.

The Bannersnack Team

Mike D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A "must have" tool for anyone working with image ads!

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

Bannersnack has been a tool we use at our online advertising agency for years. They are always updating their software and making it even easier to create ads.

Pros

It is so easy to create ads, both static and animated. I also like that there are now folders for organization.

Cons

There are some glitches, especially in the mass production of ads.

Kevin M.
Industry: Media Production

Reduced our ad creation time by 500%

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

Reduces our time per project by 500% so we are able to widen our client profit margins.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and onboard new team members because of how simple the user interface is to use. Bulk creation tools save us on average 4 hours per adset we create and streamline our previous processes.

Cons

Some of the bulk editing tools are disabled when creating multiple adsets at a time, but the team is making improvements to the platform every few weeks.

Eric G.

Love using bannersnack.

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

Pros

Easy & very intuitive to use. The templates save so much time. Overall I love using Bannersnack for my banners

Cons

A larger variety of icons & symbols would be great. Apart from that I can't really think of anything else.

Zander V.

Bannersnack is tasty

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 26/6/2019

Love the product. Use it constantly and my customers are always thrilled with what our team creates for them using Bannersnack.

Pros

The ability to create tons of different versions of online marketing advertising.

Cons

A bit clunky user experience when it comes to editing banners. Would really like to be able to scroll the timeline when in edit mode. And have never been able to get the custom URL service to work properly.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Zander,

I would like to thank you for your feedback!
As you mentioned, with the help of our amazing Banner Generator you can create multiple banners in different sizes at the same time, there so, saving you a lot of time and nerves.
I have also noticed that you have a hard time with the Timeline without a scrubber. I am really happy to announce this just came out as a feature. As for the custom URL, we would love to hear some more details about this and see how we can help you with that, just contact our customer service and we will help you out with that.

Bret J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Simple, Quick and Intuitive. A very good value.

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

It has helped me immensely when I needed banners for a campaign quickly and my creative team couldn't produce by the deadline.

Pros

Easy to navigate and an awesome collection of themes, pics and elements to choose from

Cons

They may have fixed this by the time I write this review, but there always seemed to be one size I needed to make custom...but this is a very minor issue overall.

Amanda W.
Industry: Computer Software

Perfect for on-the-fly ad creation

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

Pros

I like that I can get some ads created without having to wait on our design team to create them. I especially love being able to make ad sets at the same time and even animated ads.

Cons

I wish there were better ruler features.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Amanda,

We appreciate your positive review and we are happy to hear that Bannersnack is proving useful and helpful at the same time in your ways of designing digital ads!
We wish you a great experience with our platform and remember, if you need help, our support team is one click away.