Creatopy

283 Software options

Iqra Z.

Create Stunning and Beautiful Animated Designs

Reviewed on 17/1/2021

My overall experience with Bannersnack is really nice, because I experiment with various colors and then push my designs to the next level. I have found this drag and drop editor so easy for me. Because If I think as a Graphic Designer, I save my lot of time using Bannersnack. So in short, I am really happy and satisfied with Bannersnack.

Pros

Bannersnack is really an awesome platform that allows you to design beautiful animated designs in minutes. You can start designing from beginning or even you can select a layout from the gallery. Then you can add background, even you can animate your shapes and text.

Cons

The interface of Bannersnack is really easy to understand and use, even all tool, features and options are outstanding. I never faced any issues or cons in this platform, for me this is best.

Response from Creatopy

Hi Iqra,

We appreciate your time and desire to provide us an amazing feedback! If you ever run into trouble, feel free to contact our support team anytime! Thank you!

Eric R.

Best Banner Generator Out There For The Price

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

Overall I'm very happy with what Bannersnack has helped me achieve with my line of work. We were able to breathe new life into an advertising product that had grown somewhat stale of late and with recent software changes in our advertising networks, we'll be relying even more heavily on this service. The other players in the market that offer this kind of service are either unintuitive, unimaginitive or unbecoming of the kind of image we would want to portray with online advertising. We've actually saved money overall since we'd previously been paying designers to make a smaller set of ads on our behalf and those were simply static images. I recommend this service to anyone I meet that's looking for this kind of thing as it was recommended to me by a friend. Sure, there's always something that could be better, a bug fixed here and there, but I think for the money, this is the best solution out there right now.

Pros

The Banner Generator! I work in online advertising and this tool has been very helpful in getting a number of ads made in all sizes for the networks we use quickly and efficiently. We used to rely on designers doing a bunch of work by hand and have to wait days or even weeks for mediocre results. Now I can make the ads myself in less than a day and the animation has made our clients much more appreciative. We can dial in the layouts we like the most, then it's a simple matter to duplicate banner sets and make revisions to get unique banners for each client. Bannersnack has saved us a ton of time and gave our service a fresh new look.

Though we use HTML5 for the actual advertising, I like that I can send GIFs as example files to my clients. I'm excited to see what the Branded share links look like, since right now we're sending GIFs as previews. I'd love to see a bulk download feature for GIFs, but I can understand why this might be a bit daunting in terms of resource usage.

Cons

Though the process of creating images using the generator is getting better, there are still a few bugs that need sorting. There are definitely some quirks and the occasional service outage where a banner set might take a long time to save or you can't export for a bit, but this is definitely the exception and not the rule. I can only recall one particularly bad day where the service wasn't working for a few hours, but I didn't end up losing any work, just time.

Sometimes text elements don't get updated when you copy banner sets. The workaround is you have to remove the image from the set, then add it back in to get it to update correctly. Sometimes drop shadows look incongruous across all image sizes and you need to update the global values if you've been resizing or moving elements within individual ads. I've gotten used to these slight irritations and I'm sure they'll be fixed over time, but I'm happy overall with what I can achieve with the service.

I'd love more options to change the text, like a stroke which helps text stand out against wider ranges of colors for background images. The 'Hit' animation template is a bit buggy and doesn't always play nice when you have a lot of elements, so I typically just opt for a different template that's more consistent. I'd love to see more templates, both for layout and animation.

There was a recent rate hike for adding multiple users which our team will be needing soon, which is a bummer, but comes with the territory I reckon.

Patrick O.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Banner Design Tool EVER!

Reviewed on 2/7/2019

I spend 5 hours per week in Bannersnack. So, I'm super comfortable with the platform. It's literally saved me thousands of dollars, and allowed me to create really cool banners without getting additional design help. Also, whenever I have a question or concern - they are right there with excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Bannersnack for your banner design needs.

Pros

There's the obvious - the robust and super intuitive UI for creating designs... I would also say the overall layout and organizational structure of Bannersnack is great. It's easy to upload assets, and to keep track of hundreds, and even thousands of designs.

Cons

I wish they had more sizes available with templates, but I had to struggle to think of a 'con' for Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Patrick,

We are delighted to hear that you are making the most of Bannersnack and its feature and that you are enjoying the platform. A successful story such as yours is always a welcomed sight for our team and presents motivation for us to keep getting better and better! As you've already mentioned, designing banners and exporting them in your desired format is easy business with Bannersnack and we intend on improving that even more in the future. As we push out new updates, possibilities will rise along with various workflow and design improvements so stay tuned!

Jake M.

Extremely useful for many reasons!

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

I’ve used Bannersnack for many things, but mostly for creating ads for bot my own websites and client’s websites. I also use it to make quick edits on photos. It’s not photoshop, but you can do a lot with it! Overall, I’m extremely pleased with Bannersnack.

Pros

Allows you to be creative as you want! Unlimited possibilities, easy to use, amazing customer support, a must-have for anyone in marketing or web design. I use Bannersnack for many things: ads (obviously), editing images, reformatting photos, simple logo design, the list goes on. It’s just a great and simple tool to have.

Cons

A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! I’ve experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I haven’t tried it on other browsers.

Response from Bannersnack

Hey Jake!

It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours, big thanks go out to you from our team! Creative people just like you find new possibilities everyday with Bannersnack. Our goal is to make banner creation fast and accessible for everyone through our professional templates and great user interface. Regarding the glitches you experienced they might be just temporary or browser related, for the best experience we recommend using Chrome. In any case, if you are in trouble drop a message to our customer support and we will help you out.

Kara R.

Great Way To Be Seen

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

I can set it and forget it. It's always exciting when I see my own ad or someone I know says they saw it.

Pros

For the most part once you figure it out it's easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was help videos to walk me through when I started.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Kara,

We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to post a review. We are all about making things easier and simplifying the design process and seeing that we have managed to do just that, only motivates us to continuously improve Bannersnack.
I can see that you are in search for a few tutorial videos that can help you out with your use of bannersnack. For this, you can either check out our YouTube channel, here, or you can find these in your workspace, in the top right corner of your screen, right next to the "upgrade" button.
Remember that you can also get in contact with our support team through the inbuilt chat application, should you ever face any difficulties or need any help.

Iván V.

The best banner design tool for agencies

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

I have been using Bannersnack for over a year and I still use it every day. Best design tool ever

Pros

The template creation, I think is one of the most easy digital platforms

Cons

Probably the few templates avalible, they are limited and sometimes with a lack of imagination

Response from Bannersnack

Hello to you Ivan,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we do appreciate it.
We are really happy to learn that you like our template creation tool and you find it easy to use. Thus far we have a collection of over 4000 animated templates in our editor for ad sizes you can use on Google Ads, IAB, Adroll, Facebook, Instagram and many other advertising platforms. Just recently we added 700 new templates ready to use for printed material so make sure to check them out, they are really stunning. Where we are a bit behind is making all templates available in the generator, so I understand if you the selection there somewhat scarce. But no worries our design team is working on adding more and more with every release.

Darrin W.

Bannersnack is a good platform that helped me create and manage banner campaigns

Reviewed on 25/4/2018

As far as creating, deploying, and managing banners is concerned, it does its job well enough. The whole user dashboard is quite user-friendly. But the speed of loading up the banners was way too slow, and this may have ultimately affected the banner CTR, among other possible factors.

Pros

I liked Bannersnack in that they made it easy to create and manage my banner campaigns. They offer a free trial and visitor tracking statistics so you can measure and see how effective your campaign is.

Cons

The speed of loading up the banners was really slow, and even in the best of times, not as fast as I would like. It literally took like 10+ seconds to load a banner. This slow loading often meant that visitors did not even get to see the banner before clicking or scrolling away. Also, banner blindness was very common, and very few people actually noticed or bothered about the banners.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Darrin,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our platform. It sounds like you are serving your banners via embed code. We would love it if you could hop on Bannersnack.com and use the live chat icon in the bottom right corner to provide some additional information regarding your issue so we can run some tests and pinpoint the problem. Looking forward to hearing from you on our live chat!

Bobby B.

Get Things Moving Fast with Bannersnack!

Reviewed on 9/3/2019

Pros

I love the way that we can colab with our team members. The software has lots of premade templates that help to jumpstart the design process.

Cons

Honestly, nothing as of yet. We've been using it for a good bit of time already.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Bobby,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about team collaboration!
If there's anything we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us on our live chat!

Bobby B.

Best Value!

Reviewed on 15/8/2018

We've been using the Bannersnack product for a few years now. We've grown with them. The software allows us to do all our creative digital ad creation from one central location...Making it quick and easy.

Pros

The software offers many great features. However, the fact that you can create banner sets (multiple banner ad size) with one click is by far one of the great features.

Cons

Editing of individual creative(s) after you have made a banner set is frustrating.

Vjeko S.

Useful tool for non designers in CPC marketing

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

Pros

It's easy to onboard and to use. It requires little to no previous experience with similar softwares. My favourite features is easy creation of HTML5 animated banners for Google Ads.

Cons

Everything works great. I don't have any major objections. Having more banner templates in certain categories would be nice, but the existing ones are pretty cool.

Canva

Response from Creatopy

Hi Vjeko,

Thank you for taking the time to review Creatopy. We appreciate your feedback, and we are 100% taking it into consideration. We constantly strive to improve our services across all of our departments.

Regarding the amount of templates provided, we are constantly tinkering with the platform, updating and refining it, implementing new features and enriching our existing asset base, so we will absolutely introduce more templates in the near future. Stay tuned, as we notify all of our clients timely of every improvement or bit of progress we make on the platform.

If there's anything we might help you with or if you have anything else you might have feedback on, please let us know.
Hope you have a great day!

Terry S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Banner Ads Made Easy

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

I've had a great experience with Bannersnack. For someone like me who isn't a Photo Shop or In Design pro, Bannersnack helped me to now have to rely on a creative agency for my creative asset creation.

Pros

Bannersnack makes it's very easy to make nice looking ads, the templates were the best feature.

Cons

The main thing I didn't like about this software was the price and that I wish there were some more layouts and design templates.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Terry,

We'd like to thank you for taking out of your precious time to leave a review on Bannersnack. We are delighted to see that our platform is making a difference in the experience of our users that are focused on designing creatives. Simplifying the creation process was one of our main focuses and we are excited to see that we have managed to succeed.
Rest assured, our team of designers is constantly working on adding new templates and layouts but remember, if you are unable to find a size that fits your needs in our existing layouts, you can always create a custom size from the "create new" panel.

Yaniv G.

Has everything you need for your GDN banners

Reviewed on 5/8/2019

Pros

Very easy to create animated banners for GDN. Final results looks good and there is a lot of customization available.
We sometimes even create .mp4 story ads and animated FB ads here as well, if it's something simple.
Overall has everything we need at our agency. Highly recommended.

Cons

Still missing some small features to make it easier to get projects done. Mostly being able to make bulk changes and create a/b tests.
Also need to download and render all animated banners one by one.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Yaniv,

We'd like to take a moment of our time to thank you for your amazing and positive review! Indeed we have to agree with you on this one. Creating and designing banners using Bannersnack for display markets and social media is an easy job with the help of our design features and we're happy to see that our users are making the most of it. As you've said there is room for improvement regarding bulk edits and downloads but fear not, as we are aware of these demands and working on improving the aspects with each new update that we will be putting out in the future, so stay tuned!

Mayra T.

Easy to use and easy to navigate.

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

Pros

It's easy to navigate. I like that it is very well created to the point where it's not a confusing site. I can easily find what i'm looking for, I can organize my content by folder and easily transfer things. I can grab the link and send to others.

Cons

The low amounts of templates. There aren't as many as i'd like. There are very few and when there are new it's only 1 template added for holidays and such.

Drew P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great for large quantities!

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

Great! My work flow would be much slower with out it!

Pros

I've had to create hundreds of banners for single clients and this software speeds up that process immensely for me. Especially when the banners are animated and when there are many different sizes.

Cons

I occasionally have difficulty sharing banners with clients for review.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Drew,

We are so glad to read through your positive review of Bannersnack!
With each constructive feedback, we learn and our confidence grows along with our desire to make Bannersnack the best web platform for design. We are determined and driven to create an environment in which all of our users can thrive in their own creative way!
I can see that you are facing some difficulties with the sharelinks from time to time, and I would like to advise you to get in touch with our support team whenever this happens so that we can take a look at the situation and possibly determine what is causing this in order to fix it. No problem goes overlooked as we constantly strive to improve.
Thank you!

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

Excellent! Has greatly improved our team workflow and we are producing some beautiful content (that takes little to no time to create!).

Pros

Super easy system to learn and use. Our team need a solution to quickly build motion graphics for social media, and this is an excellent platform for that. We are also able to easily share templates across our team and use brand colors/fonts.

Cons

Bannersnack has some pre-loaded "actions" that you can add to text/photo to create motion. There's only a few that we like to use (some are just too over the top). Would be nice for bannersnack to add some more options.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your amazing five-star feedback! We are very happy to see that our design tools are suitable for your team's needs. We are doing our best to create an easy-to-use platform for nice and professional content creation in the shortest possible time. I understand that the animations provided at the moment are not very diverse and so they might limit you in some ways. Just as a quick reminder: we also have an advanced mode for animations that allows you to make changes as you wish. If you're facing difficulties or if there's any question you might have, feel free to contact our support team! They are always ready to help! All in all, we are still working to improve our platform, and we'll take into consideration your feedback. It is much appreciated!

Noelle L.

I'm really pleased with the product, it's been easy to use and I like using the templates.

Reviewed on 8/5/2018

It sped up production time by a lot!

Pros

I like the animated templates a lot and that it's cost-effective. It's really easy to use and I like that you can go into other users' folders.

Cons

Not being able to hide layers and that sometimes there's a lag between changes and the preview link banners. I also don't really like that when you add images you can see overhang. I'd like the option to have it just show in the banner space.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Noelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback on Bannersnack. You can quickly hide or show layers by clicking on the eye icon from the right side of the layer. It's important to note that the hidden layers will be displayed when viewing the banner after saving as they are meant to be hidden when working on your banner so you have more space, thus making it easier on the user. Now on to your lag issue, we are currently working on improving the loading time on Bannersnack and issues such as the one you mentioned should be taken care of once the updates go live.

H. david S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2/7/2019

Pros

Ease of use and updates and storage of banners for customers

Cons

Would like to be able to change type size to different sizes within the same cell

Response from Bannersnack

Hello David,

A positive review always has a good impact on our morale and drives us to keep on doing a terrific job. We can all agree here that Bannersnack has indeed managed to simplify the creation process of banners through it's intuitive and game changing features, allowing our users to develop quality assets from scratch, in no time! Any recommendations or issues that might come up can be communicated to our support representatives and they will make sure you get the help and information that you are looking for! We thank you for choosing Bannersnack as your primary platform for creating banners.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Bannersnack is an efficient design tool for any company!

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

The ability to deliver multiple formats of an ad in a short amount of time has been so helpful to our team. We're able to quickly deliver a large amount of files in an incredibly efficient way, making allowing us to spend our time in other avenues of business.

Pros

Bannersnack is an easy-to-use, proven tool that simplifies display banner advertising for companies of all sizes! The software integrates with many platforms and therefore allows users to build and launch ads all in one spot.

Cons

The only issue I've had with Bannersnack is the size of the ads. Sometimes, they are too large to use on certain display sites, which can slow down speed to market and is frustrating.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review! Feedback from our customers is always welcome. We're happy to see that you are enjoying Bannersnack and that our platform has allowed you to save time on your designs and improve your overall workflow! Suggestions are always welcome and we are eager to help, so if anything comes up, you can always contact us on our built in chat and one of our representatives will assist you right away!

Marko P.

Bannersnack for Z1

Reviewed on 24/7/2018

We are using Bannersnack for one client in retail industry. Bannersnack makes banner producing a breeze. Looking forward to new features.

Pros

Ease of use, lots of export options, font upload, images upload, use of stock database, working on couple of banners in the same time.

Cons

Not able to scroll through timeline while animating banner. Also, all the layers are visible all the time even though they shouldn't be visible. It makes a lot of clutter while arranging layers.

Jason M.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used for 1+ year

Bannersnack is totally tasty!

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Overall I'm excited and impressed. The user experience of your platform is pretty great. The code generated by your platform isn't garbage and time I have saved working with your tools have made my projects much more profitable. Bannersnack rocks yo, big thanks!

Pros

There are so many great things about this platform, it's hard to pick what I like the most! The rich feature set, the number of options to customize and format the finalized product, the overall intuitiveness of the user experience. It's just good stuff.

Cons

One thing that stands out to me is the absence of bulk edit options. It would be nice to be able to do things like bulk edit a landing page URL or opt in and out of click tags.

Marriene S.

Extremely Satisfied!

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

It gets my job done faster! Templates + Multiple Display Banners + Unlimited Stock Photos = Awesome!

Pros

I like how it enables me to create multiple banners in different sizes. As a digital advertiser, this feature helps me get the job done faster!

Cons

I've been using their templates, it gives me new ideas on how to create my banners. Not seeing any templates lately. Hope they create more

Marianne B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for 1+ year

Very good software great company

Reviewed on 18/7/2019

I had just a little customer contact, but when I did they were great! Polite and knowledgeable

Pros

Easy to use, self teaching . It was my first time making animated banners

Cons

I have no complaints, I never used anything like this, and it was very user friendly

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Marianne,

We'd like to take a moment of our time to thank you for your amazing review of Bannersnack!
We pride ourselves with our easygoing user interface and support team and we couldn't agree more with you when it comes to their politeness and knowledge. Taking interest in the opinion of our users has always been one of our top priorities and we want to make sure that everyone has a pleasant experience when using Bannersnack.

Sheena S.

Best and Easiest Platform for animated display banners

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

Pros

I really like that its pretty simple to use and has some really great features.

Cons

I wish that the timeline was more like an actual timeline where instead of having to guess where things should end you could just pause in the middle of an animation and line the rest of the timings. I also wish that when you did a banner set that you could 1. Zoom in to individual ads you were working on (because ad sizes like 320x50 are very hard to work on when you can't fully see the ad). 2. That when you did a group of ads you could better customize the animations instead of ham fisting and applying a blanket animation to all of them.

Inna S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

User friendly & intuitive tool for banner creation

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

We improve animated banners quality by using Bannersnack and move their production from outsorce agencies to in-house.

Pros

The very intuitive tool, it took just about an hour to get used to it (compare to other tools I tried). Has all the necessary options to create html5 banners fast.

Cons

You can not select multiple layers and choose transitions for all of them at once. E.g. you have several objects that have the same animation and timing and to set up transitions you have to click each layer and pick "in" and "out" transitions rather than just select all of them and do it once.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Inna,

We here at Bannersnack, would like to thank you for your amazing rating of our application! Every suggestion and opinion counts for us and contributes to the further development of features and content within the banner creator. We are on the verge of releasing a surge of updates in which the animation process will be improved, so stay tuned!

So easy to make banner sets

Reviewed on 12/4/2019

Pros

Bannersnack makes creating full matching banner sets so easy. They have a lot of nice
Templates to start from and a great selection of images to be used.

I’ve tried others but I always end up using Bannersnack when I need to make great banners quickly and easily.

Cons

Not much. I actually really like almost everything.

Response from Bannersnack

You¿re the best! Thank you for sharing such a positive experience about Bannersnack! It means the world to us.