Creatopy

Kathleen
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Easy Tool for Professional Results

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

I have been very impressed with the customer service as well as the quality of the Bannersnack tools. Sometimes, the agent is too quick to gloss over what I have typed into a chat, to cut to a chase that may be a more commonly asked question. But the attitude is great, and when I point this out, I can get assistance with my issues quickly and professionally.

Pros

The best part of the Bannersnack program is that I am able to achieve attractive, professional quality ads without any skill or talent in graphic design! That and the granular reporting that enables me to A/B split ads to improve results. This tool is awesome!

Cons

I'd have to make something up to give a good response to this. While there are features I don't use, it would not be fair to say I like them least. This is an impressive suite of tools.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Laurie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.
We really appreciate it and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Yaniv

Has everything you need for your GDN banners

Reviewed on 5/8/2019

Pros

Very easy to create animated banners for GDN. Final results looks good and there is a lot of customization available.
We sometimes even create .mp4 story ads and animated FB ads here as well, if it's something simple.
Overall has everything we need at our agency. Highly recommended.

Cons

Still missing some small features to make it easier to get projects done. Mostly being able to make bulk changes and create a/b tests.
Also need to download and render all animated banners one by one.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Yaniv,

We'd like to take a moment of our time to thank you for your amazing and positive review! Indeed we have to agree with you on this one. Creating and designing banners using Bannersnack for display markets and social media is an easy job with the help of our design features and we're happy to see that our users are making the most of it. As you've said there is room for improvement regarding bulk edits and downloads but fear not, as we are aware of these demands and working on improving the aspects with each new update that we will be putting out in the future, so stay tuned!

Overall a smart service but the lack of many tools makes it quite hard to work with.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Fast productions of moving banners.

Pros

Fast and easy way of creating templated products. It's also easy to export and download the created material. I have also a very good experience of the support service.

Cons

If you have worked with Adobe's products you really miss a lot of features. For example I would like better tolls when editing moving banners. The only tool you have to work with is in and out of a transition. I would need regular keyframes.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there,
Thank you for your time reviewing Bannersnack. We are always working on adding additional features and our clients' input is extremely valuable to us as it helps us make Bannersnack the best platform it can be. We are actively working on implementing new features to our platform and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind going forward. Thank you.

Brandon

My company loves the tool! It allows us to make very good looking ads quickly. I would...

Reviewed on 2/3/2018

i think the biggest benefit is the ease of use and how quickly we can turn beautiful ads.

We have been using bannersnack for about 2 years now and i honestly have zero complaints to date. its been super hepful to my agency.

Pros

I think the ease of use must be pointed out. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make beautiful ads that can help your campaigns convert.

Tim
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

I love Bannersnack...and the name!

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

I use this daily to make quick Facebook post images, and web banners for our customers. I even choose it over Photoshop...probably 9 out of 10 times.

Pros

SO easy to drag and drop images, texts and backgrounds and to animate. I use it every day!

Cons

I wish it was easier to delete images from "my images." Other than that, I like it all!

Kenneth
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Myriad of designs to chose from

Reviewed on 2/6/2019

Its a great platfrom to use when creating banners.

Pros

Its a great platfrom to use when creating banners for marketing,the quality and the features are impecabble.i Can also use the previous designs ive used without the need to create new designs.its very straight forward and saves me a lot of time creating banner ads.

Cons

Over the years of using this platform i have not encountered any significant flaws that i would worry,there are some bugs here and there but that doesnt really bother me.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Kenneth,

Our team really enjoyed reading your amazing review! We appreciate it and this is one of the reasons that pushes us to improve our platform so we can offer you and the rest of our users the best experience out there when it comes to banner creation. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for using Bannersnack every day. Have a great one!

Derrick
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great Service for eblasts

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

We love this product and the customer service team is EXCELLENT we could not ask for a better program and we are currently loving the trial

Pros

We love this software and the fact that we can add animations to our e-blasts that go out to have a more interactive feel to our subscribers

Cons

Sometimes converting the emails to work with our benchmark software can be a pain
Converting files could be more simplified

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Derrick,

We here at Bannersnack would like to take a moment of our time and thank you for the amazing review! It's always nice to see that we are achieving our goals of keeping our users happy with their use of our platform. We agree that the animation sector is one of our best and most used features and we intend to keep on making it better and better as time pasees, offering even more design possibilities in the near future. I can see that you've had some minor issues with file conversion and since we're not able to fully grasp what is actually going on here, may I suggest you get in touch with our support representatives through our web chat, and provide them with more details related to the situation. I'm sure that we can offer some advice that will help you improve your workflow and reduce the time spent on some processes.
We'll be expecting to hear from you!

Yair
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Best banners builder out there

Reviewed on 20/3/2020

AMAZING. Really life-changing stuff

Pros

1. Ease of use - It's practically self-explanatory.
2. You can make 20 banners in different sizes with a few clicks, including animation!
3. Full of features, including Google Ads file sizes, mp4, PNG and HTML5 exporting.

Love this!

Cons

I really didn't see any cons from my 2 years' use. This is a great product

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Yair,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Bannersnack. We're excited to hear that you've had such a long and positive experience with our design platform and that we've managed to rise to your expectations as a marketeer. We're planning on bringing new features and improving our platform, even more, adding new traits as we go in the following few months, so we hope you will decide to continue with our collaboration and take advantage of the benefits that are yet to come soon!

Haris

Quite easy to use, functional and helpful

Reviewed on 2/3/2018

Pros

Easy to use and you can finish your banners in few clicks. No additional knowledge or experience needed to learn to use this program.

Cons

Lack of fonts is something that should be improved and prices are a bit bigger than in the beginning.

Sheena

Best and Easiest Platform for animated display banners

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

Pros

I really like that its pretty simple to use and has some really great features.

Cons

I wish that the timeline was more like an actual timeline where instead of having to guess where things should end you could just pause in the middle of an animation and line the rest of the timings. I also wish that when you did a banner set that you could 1. Zoom in to individual ads you were working on (because ad sizes like 320x50 are very hard to work on when you can't fully see the ad). 2. That when you did a group of ads you could better customize the animations instead of ham fisting and applying a blanket animation to all of them.

Sean
  • Industry: Publishing

Bannersnack / Leading Technology

Reviewed on 6/8/2019

Bannersnack has created technology to create outputs the world has never seen before. They are the best company in their industry. Highly recommended. Love it!

Pros

1) Easy to code with a Drag and Drop interface; Bannersnack has the sophistication of creating top quality products with the simplicity of constructing designs for beginner and expert level integration. It gives the user the ability to create a spectacular result.

2) The hospitality of their customer service team is un-comparable

3) For having such a high standard product they have made it easily accessible with their pricing.

Cons

1) On hover use to be a formal feature of Bannersnack. It was simple to create objects with on hover, however, if the user has knowledge of coding; it is still simple.

2) Sometimes if you run into a problem the user has to come up with a solution for themselves.

3) The given features always work but only under certain circumstances.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Sean,

We'd like to let you know how much we appreciate your amazing review of Bannersnack! We agree that creating designs using our platform is a piece of cake once you've familiarized yourself with all of its features and functionality perks. As for our support team, they are indeed the best when it comes to knowledge of the platform and hospitality as they take full interest in all of our user's issues treating each thread in the best possible way.
Related to the issues that you've been facing, we have added a hover effect directly into our animation section and this can be found and applied using the middle sector of the animation bar in the timeline. If you need further details related to this or any other matter, you can always contact our colleagues from support and they will gladly help you out!

Celena

Extremely helpful and time-saving

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

It's sped up a lot of processes and every time we've had an issue, their online chat system has been very helpful.

Pros

The interface for building banners and banner sets is extremely easy to use, easy to organize between coworkers and speeds up the process for simple display ads and animated social media posts. The animations they've added in the past couple of months makes it a great alternative to those unfamiliar with the complexity of After Effects but still interested in animated their content.

Cons

Every once in a while, the site goes down. I have experienced a problem in the past where I would be editing a banner and my screen would go blank. All I could do was refresh and lose whatever changes I had just made. I've also experienced bugs with their exporting options, sometimes you need to export each banner in a set individually because the .zip folder download would fail

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Celena,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! It means a great deal to us to see that our users are enjoying and making the most out of what Bannersnack has to offer! We do however, apologize for the technical difficulties. We have been aware of some lately, but we have addressed most of the accordingly and everything should be functioning as intended. If however, the app still crashes for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with out Support Staff and most surely they will do everything in their power to assure a smooth experience and deal with the matter that you might be facing.

Nicole

my review

Reviewed on 20/6/2019

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

Pros

Bannersnack is a great, easy to use way to make GIFs and graphics. It has a ton of options and creates high-quality content.

Cons

Every once in a while there are some glitches downloading, and I wish there were are few more tools to align and space things.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Nicole!
We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. Our main focus is making sure that you are getting the most out of our platforms functionality and it's features, reason for which we'd like to offer you some tips related to the available options for making alignments easier.In order to make this easier, you can use the ruler provided in the creator to create orientation patterns using lines that can be set across the banner. For more information on the ruler, you can check out this article created by our team. Also, for a more perfect alignment, you can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard, once you've selected an element to make very subtle changes in the position of the elements. Each tap on the arrow key, once you've selected an element, should move it in the desired direction pixel by pixel. This way you should be able to achieve perfection when aligning the elements.

Brian

Good Banner Maker

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Pros

Interface is intimidating at first, but once you use it, it's quite easy... Good Templates for various banner styles...The graphics you create with this software is easily editable, and the software is smooth and not clunky with the tools and interface... Great customer support, problems with the software and it's functionality are solved by the support team on the site. A good way to make banners and posters for your sites and graphics.

Cons

I can't really think of any CONS, except the Bannersnack software should have better advertising so that more people would be aware of the design potential for this software.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Sonu,

Thank you for the constructive feedback! Indeed the free version comes with its limitations, and we do understand it is not always pleasant. Currently, that can be used so new users can test some of our premium features before purchasing them - but we do appreciate the positive feedback on our features all in all. We are always looking to improve our customer's experience, and we will take into consideration your suggestion for future updates. If you ever run into trouble, feel free to contact the Customer Support Team as they will be more than happy to assist you anytime!

Katherine

The Bulk Banner Set Feature is 5 Star!

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

Fantastic, I've used it within multiple roles and companies - every time if saves time and money.

Pros

The bulk banner design set feature has been a god send and saves so much time. Plus there's such a great selection of design templates to choose from.

Cons

The only criticisms I have is that the banners appear to loose a little quality once downloaded compared to the design version.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Katherine ,
Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Bannersnack and helping to share the word about us.
It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the quality issues you had.
Thanks!

Taylor

BannerSnack - the easiest way to make social media content and animations for all sizes

Reviewed on 2/7/2019

9/10 would recommend. Much more reliable than adobe software, quicker, easier, more intuitive, and gets the job down 9 times out of 10.

Pros

My team uses this for social media marketing services. We run multi-channel strategy, so BannerSnack is a key element in allowing us to quickly create and update posts across a variety of content sizes.

Cons

The major quip I have about bannersnack is a feature that I feel is missing from the platform. This comes from my experience working with Canva, they have a bunch of great little icons and snippets of visual assets that help piece together social media. I wish Bannersnack had this, a library where I could pull vectors or creative assets (stock) easily

Canva

Reasons for Choosing Creatopy

Adobe has a monopoly and I'm tired of paying way too much money for buggy software.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

I purchased both.
Liz

An awesome alternative to photoshop and illusrator

Reviewed on 10/7/2019

I'm very pleased with the product. I'm able to make very polished graphics without much fuss.

Pros

I like the flexibility of this product - the ability to make multiple individual assets, or complete sets; the ability to animate and choose from a number of templates.

Cons

I would love to have better control over fonts. There are moments where certain fonts are available, then when I attempt to make subtitles, those fonts aren't available. Perhaps it could be made more clear, which fonts are available for which template.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Liz,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our platform. Feedback is important for our team as this helps us learn where improvements are needed and what our users are satisfied with. I can agree that flexibility is a huge plus compared to conventional methods of creating banners as Bannersnack can save a lot of time when going through this process.
Now related to the issue that you are having with fonts, one of our support representatives will get into contact with you as this might require some looking into before we can establish what exactly is going on and what is causing this.
Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Karen

Great value for the money! Banners in minutes!

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

The price is very reasonable and the software has enabled me to save by not having to hire a designer.

Pros

The software has a ton of flexibility for me to create any banner using any graphics or fonts. I am no designer so the ease of use was very important. Another great thing is the predefined layouts and font combos. When I try to do it myself, i always looks funky! Bannersnack to the rescue. Once I discovered the text layouts I was able to create banners that look like they were designed a by a pro.

Cons

The saving, and saving into different folders is a tad bit clunky but now I'm really being nit picky.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Karen,

Allow me to thank you for this wonderful review. It is our goal to make banner design effortless to people like you. No need to spend a fortune on a designer when you can always rely on our banner templates and text layouts to end up with something brilliant that will attract customers.
Speaking of templates, Halloween is on our doorstep so be sure to check them out this month, we have some new designs in store for you. Also we are constantly looking to improve our interface so if you have any specific requests or suggestions on how to improve our Saving process just give your feedback to our support team and they will pass it on to the product team for a review.

Debra
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used for 2+ years

B-snack is our marketing department

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

We are a small team and Bannersnack has given us the tools we need to be more competitive with much larger agencies who have full marketing departments!

Pros

The user-friendly interface makes this tool perfect for anyone to use no matter their skill level. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make great marketing materials.

Cons

Resizing still requires you to make manual adjustments to each creative.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Debra,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! Designing a user interface that fits the needs of all our users is always a top priority for us as we like to think that everyone should have the possibility of designing creatives in a rapid and simple fashion.
Smart resize is still in its early days so we are aware that improvements are needed in some cases. Please do let me assure you that our talented developers are working around the clock to develop the best possible solutions and bring improvements where needed. We wish you an amazing day!

Francisco
  • Industry: Hospitality

So easy to use a child can use it.

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

I love this product. It is so easy to use that even my own child has used it. Now a days most of my creative is managed through bannersnack.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. The software allows for ad creating and editing similar to photoshop but without the need of learning how to use another adobe product.

Cons

It has its limitations. It can create fast and good looking ads but within reason. More photoshop-like features would be beneficial.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Francisco,

We really appreciate your positive review and valuable feedback. It is always good to hear back from our users especially in cases like this. The fact that Bannersnack is proving useful for our users only drives us with determination in making it the number one banner design platform. Rest assured that we are continuously developing new features, adding new content and much more, to make creating designs even faster and more efficient. I can see how more editing features would help with our cause and I can guarantee you that I will forward this information to our production team.

Gleison
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Bannersnack - Excellent tool for those working with design and marketing

Reviewed on 13/2/2020

A job that would take a few hours did in minutes.

Pros

Great because it allows the creation of several files at the same time, this increases productivity by 100%

Cons

Super functional and practical. I liked all the tools available!

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Gleison,

We appreciate the brilliant feedback that you've provided us with and we are happy to see that our design platform helped you with increasing your productivity and optimizing your workflow! For everyone here at Bannersnack, every positive feedback is a boost of encouragement as it confirms that we are on the right track in doing what we've settled from the beginning, and become the best online design platform out there. Over the next months, we will be pushing new updates and features that will offer you even more possibilities in terms of design capabilities so stay tuned to learn more!

Lisa

Fantastic for quick banners

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

Bannersnack is a quick efficient way to give clients a visual or make a banner quickly

Pros

Bannersnack is great for throwing together a spec banner to give a client a visual to assist in closing them.

Cons

Resizing is difficult , have to do one at a time and everything gets out of wack

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Lisa,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we thank you for your implication. I'm happy to see that our platform is proving useful in terms of speed and design. I understand that you are having some difficulties with the resize feature and I regret you did not have a great experience. The feature is still in its early stages but we are working on improving every aspect of it to ensure proper fluidity and scaling when using Smart Resize.

Meghan
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Bannersnack is AWESOME

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

My overall experience with Bannersnack has been great. Our team finds this software extremely valuable when creating banner sets for our clients! The customer service is amazing and we love how the Bannersnack team is always willing to listen and implement our feedback.

Pros

I love how functional BannerSnack is. It is simple to create banners in individual or full set mode. The timeline in full set mode makes is easy to create transitions with.

Cons

I wish that their were ways to right click and have a set of options such as (rename, duplicate, etc). I wish that it was easier to change certain features in the full set mode with out have to click on a certain size individually.

Anna
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Excellent for keeping teams on track

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

Pros

I love how extensible this is! It can be a timeline, a Gantt chart, a collaboration board, whatever you need it to be.

Cons

Sometimes the sheer flexibility can be overwhelming. You do have to strategically implement.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Anna!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our platform and we are happy to see that you are enjoying our team plan, it's features and benefits! Flexibility is one of our key roles in the industry and we pride ourselves with offering the possibility of creating multiple types of design objects. There will be updates coming out in the near future that will improve the experience of our users as we are continuously striving to achieve a better, more optimized application.

Terra

So Easy

Reviewed on 29/1/2019

Pros

This completely changed how we make animated banners. We thought we needed to hire someone with advanced coding skills but turns out, we don't. We were making banners in a matter of minutes. It was so simple to figure out and once we did a few basic ones we started realizing more and more of what we could do. We now have the fanciest banners around!

Cons

Support team was there for me and nice, but they didn't actually end up solving our issue, which should have been simple as I was trying to implement one of their features we were paying more for. It basically came down to "well, I don't know why it's not working and I don't know what to tell you" but they were still very nice.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Terra,
Thanks for your message and for the 5 stars review! We're delighted to hear that so far you had such a great experience on our platform but it would mean a lot for us if you can contact us again on our live chat so we can try to assist you again on your issue.
Thanks again !