Prezi

4.3/5

Megan
Megan
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Your professional and interactive presentations

Reviewed on 10/6/2022

Prezi has helped me to make my presentations look more professional, dynamic, and creative and very organized, the easy and simple integration of photos and videos in a coordinated way has been useful for me.

Pros

I love Prezi because it gives the presentations a touch of originality and professionalism, plus they are very attractive, this helps capture the attention of the audience for whom the presentations are directed, since they look more exclusive than power point. In addition, Prezi is simple to use since it explains how to make your presentation, it is a very intuitive platform, it is not only for image and text presentations, but also has integrated Prezi video, which is a tool for editing and makes nice videos.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that sometimes it tends to be slow depending on the internet connection.

Theo

A good tool for creating impressive presentations & collaborating

Reviewed on 14/1/2024

I used Prezi for presenting projects in University, and I really enjoyed its ease-of-use. Once you're in, everything already feels 'familiar', as someone who came from PowerPoint.
I really like its features and animations, but getting collaborators on a presentation could be improved, as well as performance on older machines.

Pros

The animations in Prezi are really great, and I always enjoy the audience "wowing" every time I switch slides.
The collaboration feature also works quite well, so working together is definitely possible.

Cons

Sometimes, there's just not enough space on the whiteboard for slides. After ~15 slides, you just don't have more space and you have to squeeze them in somewhere.
Animations only work stutter-free on more powerful computers. My 2017 Laptop does face some hiccups (even while presenting)
The pricing for the standard plan is good, but I would not pay any more (Except you present on a daily basis)
Getting collaborators is not smooth either, since some of my friends (which are not tech-savy) had problems creating an account; Prezi sent them an invitation email, but they signed up using Google (which had a different email address), which then caused them not to have access to the slides.

Alycia

Changes are Hard to Keep up With

Reviewed on 1/6/2023

Prezi has been the backbone of many presentations in my classroom since 2013 when a student introduced it to me. My students have learned many skills by using it, and I have been able to keep them engaged. I appreciate the functionality of the system

Pros

I love that it keeps the attention of my students. They can make meaningful connections by how different "slides" are grouped together.

Cons

When changes are made, it is difficult to beat the learning curve and make changes swiftly.

Joao

Best presentation software - Hands down

Reviewed on 12/1/2024

Pros

The diagram view is such a help to organizing your presentation. You can even make multiple paths which allows you to adapt to different situations.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It's intuitive, flexible and fluid.

Visme and Zapier

Reasons for Switching to Prezi

I had some previous experience with Prezi, but even comparing it is the best option
Sheilla
  • Industry: Design

Amazing - with some limitations

Reviewed on 19/8/2023

Overall, the ability to create hyper-dynamic presentations makes Prezi a must-have tool for things like training, onboarding, or corporate presentations. The inability to make greater design changes is very limiting and I hope that changes in the future. I haven't used PowerPoint since.

Pros

I love how interactive and engaging Prezi is - which is the one thing that makes it stand apart. Simply put - there's no other software I've found that makes these kinds of dynamic presentations.

Cons

The fact that templates cannot be changed is extremely limiting and downright frustrating. After building out presentations and wanting a design refresh, one will essentially have to rebuild the entire Prezi again from scratch using another template design.

Deanna

Great Alternative to PowerPoint

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

At first, I was annoyed b/c of the learning curve, but once I got it down, I loved using it. I also appreciate how interactive it is!

Pros

I love how different it is compared to PowerPoint. Despite the learning curve, it is still offers an impressive way to present your topic, making it more fun and interesting than other software.

Cons

There is most definitely a learning curve associate with this product. But, once you get it down, it is great to use and will definitely impress people!

Ty
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Prezi is absolutely stunning

Reviewed on 16/2/2024

Absolutely amazing, I've never had any problems or big issues with this program.

Pros

Honestly everything, the smoothness, the ease of use, I could keep going. During some of my courses I frequently made presentations in Prezi and honestly it has been a huge blessing. I love Prezi and it's Ease of use, drag and drop and easy to follow tutorials make this my absolute favourite app when it comes to presentation.

Cons

I personally had zero issues with this program over the past years, always been reliable.

Meaghan

Prezi Your Premium Presentation Tool

Reviewed on 1/11/2023

Pros

I absolutely love Prezi's animation feature. It helps keep focus and engagement up during presentations.

Cons

I love the customizable templates but more options to choose from would be amazing.

Anilu

Tool to create professional and dynamic presentations

Reviewed on 2/2/2024

Pros

the ease of use of the tool and the presentations that can be made to attract the attention of the client or user without losing professionalism

Cons

So far I have not found any features that I am not satisfied with about the tool.

Tair
  • Industry: Information Services

Prezi review

Reviewed on 28/5/2024

Good, need to understand the audience and the key message, so people focus on content, not tool

Pros

Its dynamic nature comparing to standard ppt

Cons

not widespread and the main advantage is dynamics, which is not always the key thing during the presentation

Thao
  • Industry: Research
  • Used for 2+ years

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

Reviewed on 10/4/2020

At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

Pros

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

Cons

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming.
Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control.
Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

Ripon
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

It makes presentations more engaging and interactive for the audience.

Reviewed on 19/5/2023

Prezi allows me to collaborate and work together on presentations. This is great for groups or teams who need to work together on a project.

Pros

Prezi is an online presentation software that allows me to create visually appealing presentations. Its unique zoom feature allows me to create visually interesting presentations. Prezi presentations are a great way to stand out from the crowd and grab the attention of our audience.Prezi is very user friendly and easy to learn. Its drag and drop interface makes it simple to create presentations and its intuitive tools make it easy to format and customize. Prezi presentations can include interactive elements such as quizzes, polls, and videos

Cons

Prezi does not offer as many presentation options as other software programs. It is limited in terms of customization and formatting options.Prezi presentations can be time-consuming to create. It is not as easy to create presentations as it is with other software programs.Prezi is not a free program. There are monthly and yearly subscription plans which can be expensive for some users.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Choosing Prezi

This is great for business presentations or presentations that involve data.

SlideDog

Reasons for Switching to Prezi

Prezi has a range of data analysis tools which can be used to display data in an interesting and informative way.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Prezi Business Review

Reviewed on 28/8/2019

My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.

Ivan

My honest review about Prezi

Reviewed on 4/2/2022

No more boring or traditional presentatios, also I use it as a virtual learning plattform, there is not a better option, you MUST have premium package, this is so powerful with no cons.

Pros

The features to create any kind of presentation with no limits and no linear canvas
You can add any kind of content, images, videos, audios also live present, screen sharing and video conference
It works with virtual camera software and video chat or video calls
You can create awesome contents, also statistics, dashboards and a lot
You can get education prices very low budget

Cons

The software has multiple benefits, for me has no limitations or cons, I use it weekly and every week there are more features, more tools and its becoming better every day

Mellen

Prezi: More than the usual presentations

Reviewed on 9/10/2021

Whenever I use Prezi, my teammates are always amazed about its animation. My presentation becomes attractive, eye-appealing, and enjoyed not only by my coworkers but also with my students. This software is really a lifesaver.

Pros

What I like the most about Prezi, is it allows me to create effective presentations. Its tools, designs, and cool transitions captivate my students' attention.

Cons

There's not a lot to say here, but I think what I like the least is its navigation. It is so difficult to maneuver some tools that I ended up getting frustrated. However, once I get used to it, everything becomes easier.

Ines
Ines
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

This Has Been A Great Tool

Reviewed on 5/9/2019

Prezi started off as a competible alternative to Powerpoint, but now it is in a beta-stage where really all you should do is use Powerpoint and sit this one out. Let's see if they come around again.

Pros

I do like the looks of prezi. It's what I would call contemporary. I liked the flow of the slides and how one can create unique stories by blending into picture details or zooming out of them to show the bigger picture or relations between information/contents. Prezi has been easy to use and came with both prepared templates and blank pages to get creative all by yourself.

Cons

Prezi has implemented a total new surrounding. What's been free and a way more attractive alternative to Powerpoint now is paid and lacks a lot of features it used to have, such as creating or re-ordering slide paths / path hierarchies.

Ganjar
Ganjar
  • Industry: Higher Education

It makes designing professional presentation easy!

Reviewed on 31/8/2019

I utilize presentations every single day in my classroom. While at first Powerpoint is adequate to convey my idea, soon it became stale. My students, who are getting younger and younger every year, need something more to capture their interest. Enter Prezi. With Prezi, I can make presentations that move dynamically, keeping my students' attention to the board.

Pros

Prezi allows users to design great and professional-looking presentation. It offers a wide range of templates to choose from, further assisting users in their endeavours. Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi is capable of moving texts dynamically. It is easy to wow the audience using well-thought presentation made in Prezi.

Cons

Prezi's ability to move text dynamically is a double-edged sword. While it might help users to design captivating presentation, the function can also lead to the audience's confusion if used too excessively. You really need to think beforehand when using Prezi. You want to get your audience's attention, not to confuse them with twirling words.

MEHROSE

Innovation to the business meetings

Reviewed on 8/3/2021

My experience is exceptional because Prezi helped me to create a great impact on my co-workers and management by creating business presentations on Prezi that help them to understand the ideas and strategies in brief with examples under one slot.

Pros

Prezi has changed the mindset of creating a presentation from old school to a whole new level that is a disaster to the corporate world with magical features and brainstorming tools that changes the whole perception of clients and business executives that are inside the meeting room.

Cons

For me, Prezi is not user-friendly at first beginners can't get the software easily because it is so hard to use the software you need to be extra smart to work on Prezi. The interface and tools are hard to fix and find, you have to put extra time and extra effort to create a good presentation that leaves a remarkable expression to the externals.

Atif

An unique presentation tool full of features

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

In a nutshell, as I get benefited from it, I would love to recommend to the all people.

Pros

If you don't want to do a boring presentation then Prezi can save you from it. It has so many exciting features which you will love most. They provide so many built in template also. With the help of Prezi, I was able to achieved the best possible boost in my career.

Cons

I found nothing bad in Prezi. In terms of other presentation tool like Microsoft Powerpoint, Prezi is way more ahead of them.

Fabrice
Fabrice
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 14/1/2022

My use: the use of this software came very well during a presentation one can captivate the attention of its public by zooming in on keywords the presentation is appreciable by all even by the presenter and the takeover is very easy little downside free version which for me should be private and not public.

Pros

The strong points are during the presentations we capture the attention of the public.
We can also script our speech according to the presentation so determine a common thread by creating dynamism thanks to this application which allows to structure its presentation zoom out in the application apply rotations if we wish we have the possibility of organizing and clarify his ideas can also import media, pictures, in different formats therefore PNG JPEG etc. Sharing is also possible while collaborating with members of his team.

Cons

The bottom line for this application would be frequent use of rotation The interface is in English. The free version is not private but public so any presentation is in the public domain.

Kidhogwa
Kidhogwa

Prezi – the go-to tool for a professional presentation

Reviewed on 1/7/2019

The program makes it interesting for the viewers. They can concentrate and know what you are telling them. I recommend it as you are going to get a notable change in your client’s response.

Pros

As a business person, I have come to learn that presentations can be a bit boring (if you use the wrong tools). So, I wasn’t surprised when I saw one of our prospective clients yawning when presenting a business proposal. Ouch! We were likely going to lose him.
When I bumped into Prezi for business, I knew that I had to take it in. Apart from bringing life in the presentation room, it helped me better connect with my clients. All thanks to the unique visual aids. I have loved using Prezi because I believe it’s the future for presentation.
To begin with, creating dynamic and fresh slides using the app is easy and fast. I also found it interesting as I could integrate texts, images, documents, and videos. You can easily navigate through the features too.
Also, like google drive, you can collaborate with clients which are the center stage for Prezi. This creates a perfect platform for users to exchange ideas as they work on the same material.

Cons

I found it a little bit tricky to explain it to the older staff. During the training, it took long for them to adapt.

• Used for 1+ year

Prezi - A great idea or headache?

Reviewed on 20/8/2018

We have impressed many clients by using Prezi. I think it is a great statement presentation, that will help keep presentation engagement. You can try Prezi for free, so you risk nothing by trying it !

Pros

The best thing about prezi, hands down is it is more captivating than a powerpoint. The way it moves from slide to slide, and can zoom in and out for a big reveal is a lot of fun. If you're familiar with powerpoint, it should be somewhat easy to transition, and everything is straight forward for the most part.

The support team is also really great -- I once over wrote an important project and they were able to get it back for me. Communication was fast and quick, and I am still grateful.

If you can code or if you have a coder, you can add in your own code to make the Prezi presentation match your brand/business effortlessly.

Cons

It revolves a lot of creative thinking to make a Prezi really shine, and it can easily give someone a headache or get dizzy if used incorrectly. It's easy to get lost in the pizazz of the effects and overkill your project.

Some people just don't feel the need to put a lot of creative energy into a presentation, and I think is lacking on already built templates. I also think Prezi is better used for one off presentations, rather than multiple branded presentations.

You also need to be connected to the internet to use this software, and even though we're almost always connected in some fashion, it can be inconvenient to not be able to build a presentation while being offline.

KARLA ANDREINA
KARLA ANDREINA
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

I would love if this were the industry's standard presentation software

Reviewed on 27/8/2018

Ever since we started using prezi we have noticed a large difference in our client's response to our presentations, they really love them and we are more and more migrating our efforts from the traditional presentation softwares to prezi, I really recommend it.

Pros

Prezi is one of the softwares that differentiate our company from the rest when working in the oil business of our country. Powerpoint has always been the standard but prezi is everyday changing that fact, the content created with it feels completely fresh and dynamic, the presentations are not tedious and are presented in such a different way to what is accustomed.

Cons

The big issue we have with prezi is that since it is not the standard for presentations our clients keep requiring us to use powerpoint, and if we want to use prezi we have to require them to install it which is not always accepted and requires for us to either install it for them or to recreate our presentations in powerpoint, both of which makes us lose a lot of time.

Theresa
Theresa
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Prezi is PowerPoint on crack! Love it!

Reviewed on 22/1/2019

Prezi has helped me create many presentations for my job… I single-handedly create at least 25 per year that are used with all different topics. It is very easy to navigate the Prezi software to make your presentations

Pros

Prezi Helps you create presentations that are not only interactive but very involved for all of your audience. Prezi is very easy to use they have many videos available to help you learn how to effectively use their software. Adding videos from YouTube or Photos is also very easy. Helps you create presentations that are not only interactive but very involved for all of your audience. Prezi is very easy to use they have many videos available to help you learn how to officially use their software. Adding videos from YouTube or Photos is also very easy

Cons

Occasionally Prezi has updates that are not always intuitive… But after a few minutes you’re able to figure out exactly what you need to do to make your presentation.

Cool, but not Necessary

Reviewed on 22/4/2021

Overall, I think Prezi is great for the occasional creative project or situation when you want to change things up. That being said, its downsides are the price, and the ease of sharing/collaboration with others on a project where Google Slides or Powerpoint might be better.

Pros

Prezi is great for a creative project or if you are looking for a more exciting way to present information. Prezi offers almost every option you could imagine to customize your presentation and make it really stand out. I think if you frequently are trying to do more creative projects or presentations then Prezi cannot be beat.

Cons

Sometimes Prezi can be difficult to navigate and use because there are so many features. I think be overwhelming and hard to figure out how to create something that looks good. I also think that Prezi can be over the top and PowerPoint is much more straightforward and easier to use to make a presentation quickly. The other downside of Prezi is that sharing a project with others to work on is more complicated since Prezi is not the dominant platform people have a subscription to, whereas everyone has or uses Powerpoint and Google Slides.