Jayathi R.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Identify and solve problems with monitoring capabilities.

Reviewed on 14/9/2018

Great device problem solving application.

Pros

'Indeni' comes with great customer support and simple user-interface. very easy to setup because it doesn't require higher system requirements. It consist valuable features such as Dashboards, Ticketing systems, Performance benchmarks, Email & Phone notification facilities, Analysis Reports, Device summary reports.
Currently i'm working with windows platform. But it works with Mac also. Price packaging are Quote based and affordable and compatible for any business type(large or medium).
Also training materials are very good and they provide live support for users if they need any help.

Cons

I didn't catch any issues so far. Actually it helps to fix problems very fast. Love it.!

Nick I.
  • Industry: Government Administration

So far had just great experience.

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Reports and alerts I'm looking for.

Pros

It gets me a customized and detailed report for the errors I'm looking for. This way I can monitor my firewalls as I'm out of the office too.
Really easy to use.

Cons

Did not find any cons yet. Everything I didn't understand I contacted Indeny support and they responded really fast.

Jean carlos D.

Reviewed on 2/7/2018

Arun david J.

It is a nice product. We could get the whole device info on a click. Management of devices is...

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Pros

Alert generation mechanism and the way to manage by setting our own rules for device management. Setting up the environment and the functionalities are user friendly.

Cons

The time to do the interrogation of devices. But I guess the mechanism behind it and the process it is doing at the background to hit the device, process the info and to bring it up on a click is so good and quicker than the time it should take on other systems.

Peter L.

A fantastic tool for reducing workload and increasing uptime

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Pros

Simple Graphical interface
Customisable alerts
Great support staff
Easy to set up and use
Customisation potential
Great graphing utility of stored data - useful for analysis

Cons

False positives alerts need further work
Device backups removed from product - will be re-introduced at some point

Reviewed on 29/6/2018

Pros

The app is easy to use and pretty intuitive. Custom support is good too, so that's another plus for the app.

Cons

I do not like the pricing. Perpetual licensing would be more appealing to us. Other than that no complaints.

Ihsan C.
  • Industry: Banking

Real time monitoring solution for security devices

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

We see some configurations are missing on the devices. It helps us to harmonize devices. Some network and applications connectivity issues are seen after the product implementation. We feel confident about security device monitoring and operations with this SW.

Pros

real time usage. Efficient entegration with checkpoint devices. Opening and following up cases is very easy.

Cons

Palo Alto support is lacking. IPS and DOS devices are missing (like Mcafee, Arbor). Vpn device entegrastions are also missing.

Jeffrey F.

Easy to setup and use!

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Pros

Gives me excellent visibility into my environment. Fast and simple! I wish it could look at more stuff!

Cons

Not much documentation inside product. Online documentation is good, but can get lengthy and hard to follow.

Ovidiu B.

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

Sergei C.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 26/1/2018

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

This product will save yourself from unexpected outages for sure!

Reviewed on 28/3/2018

Pros

This product is quite amazing in the information it can discover and alert on. It finds issues typical SNMP based solutions don't find. The best part is it doesn't over alert like some products. If you feel like it does, you can very easily eliminate that alert based on your preferences.

Cons

I would say what I least like about it is that it doesn't support LDAP based accounts and can be a little lacking in the breadth of products supported. To their credit it is a specialty product not a bunch of standard MIBS.

Mark O.

Proactively warning me of issues before they occur, allowing me to focus on other work.

Reviewed on 22/3/2018

Pros

Automates checks that I would normally carry out on my day to day job. Also making the checks a lot more often that I could possibly do which mean I can focus on more important work.

I really like the logic the checks use, rather than just checking is it up or is it down.

Cons

Would be nice to create our own checks, although I believe this maybe in the pipeline.

This may not be a fair comment as we have not really tested Cisco NX-OS but from a quick look it could do with covering a bit more.