4.8
4.6
4.9
4.9
Egle J.

One of the best CRM we had so far

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Pros

Teamgate has really strong lead management - it's visual and simple, you see a lot of information on the main screen, and if you nened some more details, you can just dig deeper into the lead's card. Lead scoring works without any flaws but it's important to set up your values first. Our team uses calendar a lot and this helps us to see how busy we are and allocate our free time. Agenda is a wonderful feature too, every day I start with looking my day's plan and this is a great tool for that. Since we use Professional plan, dashboard is vital for keeping track of what's going on in the company.

Cons

You cannot customize the dashboard but I still see pretty much everything I need there, so not a huge problem. It just would be great if I can rearrange the tabs, that's it.

Jahiezer I.

Just excellent

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 28/6/2018

This people just make my life so much easy because before they was really hard to handle CRM

Pros

The simplicity and the funcionallity. Is so easy to use, track the sells and the progres on our plans is more fast and exactly by the time we start to use this app. And i think alll this is becouse this app make things diferent of others CMR apps, TeamGates software have just the necesary features for the work

Cons

I would like that i can give more of my company personality to the format. and like everything, improvement have to be done, i think the cell phone app have to be done fast

Arvydas L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Very intuitive and flexible

Reviewed on 18/3/2017

We are using the tool for several years now, mostly for task management. The tasks In our organisation are very diverse, need flexible and easy communication between the staff and external contacts. The only feature missing (was available previously) is easy editing/versioning of attached documents within the system.

Pros

Intuitive and lean interfaces, great flexibility in task and staff management and authorization,

Cons

Lack of document (file) editing/versioning (need to save a new version somewhere else, then upload).

Alexis D.
Industry: Wine & Spirits

Great CRM easy to use and reliable

Reviewed on 7/10/2017

Time savings!!!!!

Pros

2 ways calendar exchange with iCal, DAVDroid etc. The only one!
Clean interface, easy to use.
Fast (and nice) support.

Cons

Prices a bit high vs. competitors: more features at same price with other CRM (upgrades available) but still TeamGate is the only one with 2 way sync so worth it for money.

Raimondas B.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Using it for last 3 days

Reviewed on 17/3/2017

We are still in change management stage with TeamGate. What I have experienced is fast response regarding any question I had so far. It is easy to start and so far easy to use. Yet we have not experienced any incompatibilities with other software we use here.

Pros

Easy to use, fast to integrated into action

Cons

Lacks levels of personalisation when it comes prioritizing activities

Wilian Z.

Teamgate The potential CRM you'll never forget!

Reviewed on 7/7/2016

My experience has been really good! I could integrate all my functionalities that I really need in a simple and fast CRM.

Pros

Really easy to use! Intuitive.
Improving functionalities crazily!

Cons

They are growing on integration. Waiting anxiously for:
Quickbooks
Hubstaff
Qwilr
Shopify

Julija V.

Awesome tool for Sales teams!

Reviewed on 17/3/2017

Teamgate gives me an overview of everything I need to know about our sales. We are able to keep track of our team's performance, forecast sales and have a clear picture of our opportunities movement in the pipeline.

Lina V.

we Love it :)

Reviewed on 21/3/2017

we are using Teamgate almost a year - it's a great helper :)
There is some function, that could be better - but still - it's great tool for our business :)

Recommend!

Reviewed on 2/3/2015

Very easy to work with - very friendly user-interface. Fast and reliable customer support.

Pros

Intuitive design, clear business insights, easy overview of sales process.

Justinas K.

An excellent tool for daily business

Reviewed on 20/3/2017

Was really impressed by exceptional customer support. Also, the tool itself is very intuitive so it's easy to start right from the beginning. Thanks!

Tomas U.

Great tool

Reviewed on 10/7/2015

I was rather skeptical about use of such tools in business, but changed my mind after using this product.. Easy to use, intuitive with great customer support

Saulius S.

Teamgate

Reviewed on 4/3/2015

Awesome design, easy navigation, superb customer support, Teamgate Shuttle an incredibly smart and simple Chrome extension, no more Excel for drawing BI charts.

Sabrina L.

great customer support

Reviewed on 17/3/2017

The customer support always answers within a few hours. Mostly already within the first hour.
Always helpful and friendly

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Nahl A.

Love my CRM

Reviewed on 10/3/2016

Great Features, easy to setup and use.. Customer Service is Awsome. Simona was very helpful every step of the way.

Asta R.

Teamgate-

Reviewed on 27/2/2015

easy to use and you will never get lost in the process, because system guides through every step. Great team!

Petras P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Finally

Reviewed on 22/9/2016

Teamgate is really great and simple CRM. It literally keeps everything on one page, and is surprisingly fast to use. Now we are keeping all information in one place!

Pros

Of course the ease of use.

Cons

So far no cons discovered.

Asta R.

Teamgate -

Reviewed on 27/2/2015

Indre V.

i like it!

Reviewed on 2/3/2015

I can get access from everywhere, works perfectly on my tablet and even phone!

Karolis D.
Industry: Renewables & Environment

Rating only

Reviewed on 17/10/2017
Tomas P.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great product, good service

Reviewed on 9/9/2015

Easy to learn and use CRM. Our employees like it very much. At the beginning we had some problems for understanding each other but later service improved a lot. Thank you for good attitude to customers needs.

Julija B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Use Teamgate if you want to save time in daily activities

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

Pros

I like task management features in Teamgate CRM. My team and I can see what everyone's up to. Also, Agenda is great to check what's going on for you every day. We often set meetings and tasks for each other so it is crucial for us to see others' calendar and when they're free. This work really well. Pipeline is also extremely easy to use, you can make quite a lot of insights just by looking what's happening on every stage. Might upgrade to Enterprise when we will be bigger.

Cons

Missing an integration with project management tool like Asana or Monday. However, I’m pretty happy about the opportunities using Zapier integration - you can automate a lot of manual work

Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The CMS Solution You Won't Be Able To Live Without

Reviewed on 20/8/2018

A very affordable monthly rate and a very easy to use program means that our team doesn't have to waste time managing software, and can instead just manage our clients!

Pros

This is incredibly easy to use. Doesn't over-complicate the entry process, forms populate near-instantly and you don't have to be tech-savvy to use it, which is good when you have a sales team of varying level of familiarity with computer programs.

Cons

The program does take a little longer to boot up than I like.

This couldn't get any better!

Reviewed on 22/9/2016

I was using CRM for a year now and I have to say this must be the best cloud based CRM out there. I'm getting extremely good results both in sales and time management. It's simple and easy to use. It didn't take me long to get used to it and start crushing it with sales and setting bigger goals. The only down side is that I got addicted to it and i cant stop using it. Good to have tools like this available to the public.

Industry: Computer Software

Easy and pleasant start, help for every company

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Pros

We have started recently and I must admit it's really easy to get started with Teamgate. CRMs usually are so complex but with Teamgate it's different. It's intuitive, so you can learn how to perform tasks without asking how. Well, yes, it was nice when they have us some more advice how to structure our sales process better to reflect our company's activities, but in general you can just buy a licence and start in no time. Great support

Cons

Maybe a talk/chat functionality inside the tool would be nice. Then you can communicate with your colleagues in real-time. However, now we use Slack and have integrated it with Teamgate.

Gustavo V.
Industry: Management Consulting

CLMI review

Reviewed on 11/9/2016

Never able to print reports. It started good but I needed to share with my team the filtered queries. I tried several times and asked for help. There were some answers but my query was never resolved.

Pros

Good attitude in the beginning

Cons

Then left alone. Did not follow up on my needs

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10