MailerLite

4.7 (2,045)
Write a Review!
Email marketing software for smart business

(2,045)
4.7/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

2045 Reviews

Maurice
Maurice

With MailerLite, your email marketing will

Reviewed on 12/1/2023

The overall experience with MailerLite is very, very smooth. Especially after using a variety of other mailing platforms, who sometimes have a difficult setup process.

Pros

The ease of use and quick implementation of all needed features. Starting with MailerLite is very easy. Import your subscriber list, create an email and send it out, in just a few clicks.Also, creating landing pages and sign-up forms is a few clicks away.

Cons

If there is one feature I would like to see in the free plan would be Auto Resend, where emails will be resent after they are not delivered.Still, this being more of a premium feature anyways, there are no other cons that I have found.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

I wanted to have a platform that would offer my specific needs. Mailchimp had some of them, but they are also not very intuitive to set up.Designing an email and setting up your subscriber lists is a lot easier in MailerLite than in other platforms I have used (Mailchimp and Aweber)

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

I found that MailerLite is a bit cheaper than Convertkit, and the free version offers more features than the free Convertkit version.
zoie
zoie
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

MailerLite offers the BEST free trial in email automation!

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

MailerLite is the first email autoresponder product I've ever used. Their tutorials are so well done and informative. I was able to import my lists so fast and set up my first email campaign within an hour. The visual interface is very intuitive and if you have any questions they have great customer support. Also, unlike other free offers, their logo placement is subtle and does not detract from your emails, forms, or landing pages. Highly recommend.

Pros

I really like the visual way MailerLite sets up email campaigns. This felt very intuitive to me and if I had any questions their tutorials are excellent. Also, setting up my email forms and integrating them into my WordPress website was so easy. I really love that they give you so many design options even with the Free plan. I chose MailerLite because they really do provide the most features in their Free plan than any other email automation products. MailerLite is great for beginners, they have really thought out the product well.

Cons

I'm using the free version and find that building landing pages is a bit limiting and when published looks different than their preview. Also, the landing pages do not seem to look as good on mobile devices. However, creating forms is easy and integrates with WordPress websites really well. Every test that I did worked perfectly.

Response from MailerLite

Hey Zoie,

We love to hear your experience with us. We think it is great our automation, design and integrations have been supporting you in your business journey!

Not only that, but we want to make sure we understand our users and how we can improve our features such as our landing page. If you have some time and would love to have a chat with us, please email us at feedback@mailerlite or send us a reply, so we can hear your thoughts 💚.

Amir

My Horrifying experience with MailerLite

Reviewed on 3/8/2016

My experience with MailerLite.

After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how...

My experience with MailerLite.

After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner.

I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!!

WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast !

They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30.

I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started.

When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough!

After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake.

Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !!

Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING.

Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option.

Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources.

If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point.

I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Pros

You would get a Cheap service

Cons

You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

chima
chima
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Cheaper alternative with all the bells and whistles

Reviewed on 30/3/2024

Once we got in, it's been smooth sailing since

Once we got in, it's been smooth sailing since

Pros

Really cheap and efficient when compared to more expensive alternatives, while providing the same features. I love it!

Cons

It's almost like they don't like money. We had to make a public post on Twitter for them to allow us to sign up. It was ridiculous really

Karen
  • Industry: Publishing

Still manages to have a personal touch

Reviewed on 26/2/2024

I'm very pleased with it. It does what I need it to do, it doesn't try to steer me into areas that aren't relevant to my business, it's affordable, and it's reliable. I've needed help from support on a number of occasions and it's always been (a) a human response rather than an automated message that just repeats information you've already read in the help section, and (b) they stick with the issue until it's sorted.

Pros

It's easy to use and extremely flexible – lots of options and anyone at any level of expertise can use it. The support is first class, too. Overall, MailerLite feels like a personal service, which I wasn't expecting.

Cons

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "least liked," but my newsletter isn't aimed at product or service sales, so a lot of the options, advice, and tutorials aren't much use to me. (But there's enough for me to get on with the task, so no worries.)

Jane
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best software I've used for email marketing

Reviewed on 28/2/2024

Good customer support when I've needed it. Good short videos for lots of tasks - clear and to the point so quick to review and implement

Pros

I've used lots of email marketing software over the years, including some of the most expensive and industry leaders, but MailerLite stands out as so much better than the others.

Cons

It doesn't have automatic integrations with some other software e.g. MemberPress

Amandine

Best email tool to start!

Reviewed on 14/3/2024

I’m very happy with Mailerlite and would definitely recommend it to anyone who starts a business and wishes to grow their mailing list. It’s super easy and quick to set up, you can do many things like any other software but this one is free up to 1000 subscribers, which is awesome!

Pros

Mailerlite is very easy to set up and doesn’t cost anything up to 1,000 subscribers. It’s a great option when you start your business and you want to use email marketing but you don’t want to spend money on it.

Cons

Personalization can be a bit of a struggle.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mailchimp is ugly and Omnisend is nice but too pricey compared to Mailerlite.

Omnisend and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

I chose Mailerlite because of the price (free).
Debra

Mailerlite is perfect for my small business

Reviewed on 29/3/2024

Easy to use, reliable and very cost-effective for my small business of one person.

Pros

Allows a large number of subscribers in the free category.

Cons

None that are an issue to my business at this point.

Brevo

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mailchimp limited my number of subscribers and was too expensive for me to continue with it.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Brevo would only allow so many emails per day which didn't work for me. Mailchimp restricted the number of subscribers. With Mailerlite I can send all my emails in one day to the number of subscribers I have.

mailerlite mail

Reviewed on 5/4/2024

so far positive experience and clients like it as they can have automation set so not having to keep manually sending out emails

Pros

can create campaigns and set automation and work flows

Cons

some aspects need to be looked into to understand and follow

zuberi

Great for sending emails to my list

Reviewed on 5/4/2024

Overall experience has been great and I would recommend to other businesses partners.

Pros

I like the ease of use it's easy to use for a beginner the email templates are great too. Emails are always sent on time.

Cons

Only thing I dislike is the price but I guess you get what you pay for so no cons.

Traver

A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation

Reviewed on 11/4/2020

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000.

MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan.

I have very few complaints about the software.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Cons

Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead.

If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mailchimp is a bit more complicated to in setup and in automations. Plus its pricing is outrageous. Like, ridiculously outrageous. MailerLite is super reasonable in price. I love it.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Price, mostly. But now that I've been a MailerLite user since 2018, I don't see myself ever needing to change.

Response from MailerLite

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene

Emily

Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Pros

I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Cons

The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

ConvertKit and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

The features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Because Mailerlite provides everything that I need for my current email marketing campaign, for a reasonable cost that I am happy and willing to pay.
Jade C

Happy Mailerlite Customer!

Reviewed on 18/2/2022

MailerLite helps me reach my readers with beautiful emails that are simple to design, and their tracking features let me know how successful a particular campaign has been.

Pros

Some of the things I love about Mailerlite are the affordability, the ease of use, the knowledge base, and--when you can't figure out how to do something--STELLAR customer service. Every time I've had to reach out to someone, they've helped me quickly, giving me the information I need and the tools to find what I need next time. And they are consistently improving. Several years ago, I switched from another provider to Mailerlite to save money and expected fewer bells and whistles, but Mailerlite has not disappointed me.

Cons

There are minor automation features I'd love to see deployed in the future, but when I say minor, I mean it. I could live without those tweaks for the rest of my life and still be thrilled.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Cost. Mailchimp's pricing got to be too much for me. I also tried other services and found MailerLite to be more affordable without sacrificing service.

Affordability.

Response from MailerLite

So glad to hear that we've been able to support your business and help you reach your audience. Thanks a lot for the review, Jade.

Kathie

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 10/3/2022

Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics quickly all day long.

Pros

I have used everything from Constant Contact to ConvertKit. Most recently I was with Kajabi which is very expensive and very clunky. On all the other platforms I kept hitting glitches. Kajabi was very slow and the analytics were zero!!!! Mailerlite beats everyone hands down. It’s easy to use, quick, and to the point. The cost beats everyone out there. Don’t let the price fool you. It’s worth it’s weight in gold!!

Cons

Once I got to more advanced options like integrations there were a few hitches but customer service stepped up to help quickly and efficiently. Maybe they have this but I’d love to have alerts when someone subscribes or at least 1 alert daily so it’s easy to keep track of.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Kajabi was cost and a slow glitch that sent a segment to my entire list. Zero analytics and just not as aesthetic as it should be for that cost!!!!! All the others: cost and not easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

It was not easy to set up. I needed a form in my blog posts and couldn’t figure out how to do that.

Response from MailerLite

Hey Kathie, we got you covered. Just have a look at this article that might help you set up some handy notifications.

Kevin

Great mailing system

Reviewed on 22/6/2022

A great overall package that's made a real difference to our scope and reach. Particularly helpful are the automation and modal options for signups. Great reporting too!

Pros

This is an easy-to-use, easy to setup, and easy to maintain system, that doesn't cost the earth for smaller businesses. Great set of features with easy mail construction tools, and some great visual features for better email appearances. Also has easy database management and personalisation tools.

Cons

Not much. Pruning and managing subs database is always painful, but not particularly more so in MaileLite. The builder is goog, but could do with some more specialist modules relevant to book publishers, perhaps.

Brevo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

YMLP was a bit outdated, and didn't offer the features and visual quality of MailerLite.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mostly price-vs-customer database size, but available features was abig part of our decision, with MailerLite offering more features for construction, and ease of use for our less-tech savvy staff.
Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
  • Industry: Design

I've been using MailerLite for business for years!!

Reviewed on 20/8/2022

I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs and lead generation leads. I've seen other platforms, however I have chosen to stick with MailerLite because it is easy to use and the support is great, and the platform has stayed consistent and serves me well in my business.

The free version offers so much for new business owners to get started. MailerLite is a fully comprehensive email marketing platform.

Pros

Ever since I started my first business, I've been using MailerLite. I did research other competitors, however their platforms were not as easy to use as MailerLite. I love that as a new business owner, I was able to get on a free plan to get started and be able to send out emails and do automations. The platform is easy to use and understand. I love how I can integrate forms into my website for lead generation and for capturing contact information.

I use this platform for email automations when people subscribe to my freebie. I also use it for sending beautifully designed emails - there are many customization options. I like using the landing page feature for my freebie offer as well. On my contact page, I've embedded a MailerLite form to capture contact information for my leads.

MailerLite makes it easy for me to gather email addresses, send out campaigns, and monitor engagement.

Cons

I would like more options to customize the embedded forms so that it blends seamlessly into my custom website design.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mailchimp was confusing to use and not easy to understand. Also, I was helping a client with Mailchimp and it was malfunctioning and not sending out emails properly. We were both frustrated that a simple feature was not working properly. I like MailerLite because it functions as expected every time.

Response from MailerLite

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us. We're also happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.

Konstantinos

An excellent service.

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

Amazing! Not only is it a reliable service overall, but it integrates with most popular platforms, and works very well. To make the experience even better, there is a friendly and knowledgeable support team to assist you quickly and conveniently should you need any questions answered.

Pros

It is easy to work with, and integrates well with most popular platforms.

Cons

The fact that there exist some bugs in the back end. Also the fact that due to this being a transitional period, there exist both an old and a new Mailerlite versions, which might create some confusion for daily users, both in terms of UI, and UX.

ContactPigeon and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mostly it was because of the lower cost of Mailerlite's, but also the UI was friendlier.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

It was the better choice overall.
Temima
Temima
  • Industry: Executive Office

My most-recommended software

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

Pros

MailerLite makes it so easy to get started with email marketing. They do make you jump through a few hoops to verify your account if you don't have a website, but that contributes to their high deliverability rate.Once your account is approved, you can import your subscribers and send a campaign in less than an hour. And their customer service is top-notch!

Cons

There are a few advanced features that MailerLite is missing, so if you will be relying heavily on evergreen funnels to fuel your business, I would not recommend MailerLite.

ConvertKit and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

I chose MailerLite over their competitors because you can't beat the offering on the free plan, or the ease of use as compared to other platforms.
Ashtyn
  • Industry: Sports

[sensitive content hidden] was AMAZING

Reviewed on 20/4/2023

Overall, minus the challenges in the beginning, I would say my boss and I are very happy with what MailerLite has been able to provide.

Pros

To be honest I was very skeptical of MailerLite in the beginning. My boss and I were having far too many issues and we were unable to get ahold of ANYONE to help us with our issues. We were trying for weeks to get things figured out with no success. Luckily after a few trys we were able to come in contact with [sensitive content hidden] who helped us SO much and is the sole reason we were able to get things running. Truly cannot say enough good things about his service and help in the process of starting our newsletter.

Cons

I really enjoyed the Instagram embedding feature MailerLite used to have and I'm quite bummed it's no longer there. I also would recommend all customer service staff learn from [sensitive content hidden] in how to better help people.

HoneyBook , Gmail , Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

MailChimp didn't have all the features we were looking for. We really like the countdown clock and social media intergration drag-and-drop features.

Carolyn
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Looking Forward to a Long and Happy Journey with Mailerlite! 🤩

Reviewed on 8/6/2023

I'm in the setup process right now, but from what I can see so far it looks like the features are easy to manage. Plus there are lots of Youtube videos for help. I had Mailchimp for a while but it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" at times. Plus, the biggest drawback is... as soon as you figure out how to operate the features, and by the time you come back, they have rearranged everything. Oh boy!!😵 Now that I got my challenge solved, I'm pretty optimistic and looking forward to using all of the MailerLite features for my email marketing needs. ~ One thing though before I sign off. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious chat and get your platforms to play nice with each other. No shade on customer service. They were great!!One more thing, I think going forward the Growing Business plan should have at access to least one or two 24/7 chat sessions per month. If it was not for the chat feature I would not have gotten through my dilemma.

Pros

The systems are fairly easy to set up and get going. Chat customer service is great.

Cons

My profession email account is with GoDaddy Office 365. At this time, the Mailerlite platform is not compatible with Office 365. Yesterday, I spent about a half hour with [sensitive content hidden] to trouble shoot why I was getting a warning notice on emails while sending them to myself in test mode. [sensitive content hidden] thought the trouble was because of the word "test" in the subject line and recommended that I send myself an actual campaign. Which I did...Still no luck. So today, I contacted Godaddy, waited on hold over an hour, explained the problem to [sensitive content hidden] (Godaddy), then he stayed on the phone while I communicated [sensitive content hidden] (MailerLite) . Who figured out that we needed to update the coding on the GoDaddy Office 365 account. So for 2 hrs she and [sensitive content hidden] went back and forth with rewriting the codes so that Office 365 would Authenticate my account. I just tested a campaign and it's working. Yay!! Let me give a shout out to both [sensitive content hidden] for their help and patience.

Gábor

Effortless Email Marketing with MailerLite

Reviewed on 9/2/2024

My experience with MailerLite has been incredibly positive. It's a powerful tool that simplifies email marketing, from designing newsletters to automating complex campaigns. The platform's reliability and scalability have allowed us to grow our email list effectively while maintaining high engagement rates. The insights provided by MailerLite have been invaluable in optimizing our marketing strategies. It's a cost-effective solution that delivers on its promises, making it an essential tool for marketers aiming to maximize their email marketing efforts.

Pros

What I liked most about MailerLite is its intuitive user interface and ease of use. Creating and managing email campaigns have never been more straightforward, thanks to their drag-and-drop editor and comprehensive analytics. Their customer support is exceptional, providing timely and helpful assistance whenever needed.

Cons

While were love Mailerlite, it's worth noting that the SEO features for websites and landing pages could benefit from further development

Wix

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mailerlite is just more useful and easy to use.

MailTrack and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mailerlite is easier to use for us and for our client base.
  • Industry: Design

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Pros

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Cons

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Brevo and Mailchimp

Cost

Response from MailerLite

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Eleda

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

Reviewed on 1/9/2021

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Pros

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Cons

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Response from MailerLite

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Sanket
  • Industry: Consumer Services

MailerLite Review

Reviewed on 29/7/2023

I'm in the game plan cycle right now, but from what I can see that far seems like the components are quite easy to make due. Other than there are heaps of Youtube accounts for help. I had Mailchimp for quite a while anyway it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" occasionally. Additionally, the best disservice is... at the point when you figure out a smart method for working the features, and when you return, they have changed everything. Goodness happiness!! Now that I got my test tended to, I'm truly confident and expecting to use all of the MailerLite features for my email promoting needs. ~ A specific something anyway before I close down. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious visit and get your establishment to coexist with each other. No shade on client support. They were great!!One more thing, I figure continuing the Creating Attractive procedure should have somewhere near two or three the entire day, consistently visit gatherings every month. If it was not for the discussion feature I could never have perhaps conquered my concern.

Pros

The old variant was OK, it took care of business with a decent cost in contrast with a swelled MailChimp. Straightforward email advertising and mechanization. I was energized for the new rendition to be delivered as it seemed to be a positive development for the UI (as the old variant was, exceptionally dated). Be that as it may, after they delivered the new evaluating structure, practically twofold only for a new layer of paint and a commitment for 'new highlights' with none really accessible on the send off, it appeared to be surged with an absence of thought for their local area. They asked before the delivery for criticism from the local area who essentially centered around not heading in a MailChimp bearing, cost increments, proceeded with live help, paywalls for straightforward highlights. Unfortunetly they didn't tune in, the cost expanded, live help disappeared except if you pay 3x something else for an arrangement with only one new component 'Facebook Crowds' which I can't remark on as I'm not forking out the cash to test for it perhaps not to work. The greatest destruction of all which truly solidified that reality that they aren't tuning in or care for their unique local area base was zero relocation devices being accessible at the send off of the new adaptation. Your primary client, who are as of now supporting you and the most eager to try out your new stage, and they completly left them out of the loop until an unknown date expressing the devices would have been

Cons

When I first used MailerLite, I didn't like how the product stacked gradually and occasionally didn't stack at all. I believe these were only growing pains because I haven't experienced any problems in a while. A labeling framework is one thing MailerLite is missing that I really wish they would provide. They provide what they refer to as "gatherings," which are really just cans to put various supporters in. I wish there was a way to mark a supporter with a remark such as "first time buyer" or something similar so I could subsequently divide areas of gatherings for more in-depth attention. Bunches are more like recordings to me. The majority of mailing list providers sell records and labels. It seems that MailerLite has consolidated.

Jennifer

Mailerlite is feature packed and affordable

Reviewed on 24/8/2023

Whenever I have contacted support they have been wonderful. They have great training materials and I love how they keep innovating.

Pros

So many features and such a generous intro package at $9.

Cons

I sometimes have found the website builder a little fussy but I really can’t complain, at $9 a month for a site and email marketing it is such a tremendous part of our business.

Flodesk

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Better landing pages and websites

Price can’t be beat.