Dropbox Business

4.5 (21,592)
Write a Review!
File syncing, storage & sharing platform

(21,592)

Karolis
Karolis
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A solution to multiple version documents.

Reviewed on 29/5/2022

All in all, I am very happy with Dropbox. The best solution to work in team while editing documents. No need to send them to all team members. Also, the felling of security is very nice.

Pros

The most liked thing about Dropbox is that it works as a simple folder in my computer and I can easily create document, work on it, press save and it is automatically saved in the cloud and I do not need to think about it. This automatic function is very useful. Also, the drag and drop function is very good. This can be done with any document and my colleagues who are working on the same file can easily add their changes. Also, the storage size is quite impressive.
Also, the recovery function saved me a few times. As far as I know, only Dropbox has this functionality which is so user friendly.

Cons

There was one update after which double pressing on the Dropbox icon would not open the folder view, but some other view, so I needed to press few times again in order to enter folder view. That was annoying.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

The folder view - you do not need to open browser or anything. Just save the document which is created inside Dropbox folder and it automatically updates in the cloud.
Habibah
Habibah
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great quality for a cloud storage software

Reviewed on 20/5/2021

In our office, I use Dropbox Business to keep all of our documents in one location for our entire team. It's instrumental because we have records shared around the organization and files that are only used by my team. It's effortless to make a folder, upload it, and share it with others. It's also much more stable than other platforms when it comes to keeping track of sensitive data.

Pros

I like that it is straightforward to build a folder and share it with multiple people at once. It's also convenient to have all this set up from my own Control Panel files on my phone, so I can simply drag and drop files from my stored folders and transfer them into a Dropbox database. My organization is now using Dropbox, and the business account provides us with enough storage to hold all of our documents in one safe location.

Cons

It's not as complicated as Google Drive or any other online storage systems, but Dropbox Business doesn't have any of the same functionality, but it gets the job done. When there are so many people sharing stuff across channels, it becomes cluttered.

Sarah

We use dropbox for everything!

Reviewed on 22/5/2024

Pros

Easy to add images, videos, and any docs. Easy to share folder with outside vendors which we do daily.

Cons

The only con would be pricing. Paying for additional logins (which I recommend so you can track). Pricing to add secure folders for legal and accounting.

Carissa
  • Industry: Higher Education

Outdated product - needs some upgrades to remain competitive

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Overall, this is a great software option for companies to use if they don't need very robust security features (ie HIPPA/FERPA) options. It is very easy for multiple teams and companies to work together to house documents and see what version of the document they are looking at. The software is easy to sync up to a desktop and always ensure that the web version vs your desktop is the same. It is also easy to see comments and who updated the latest version of the document. The way that the documents are organized could use to some work, but overall, this is a good product that can house a lot of documents in the same place and are accessible via mobile and desktop in a very simple way. No set up is needed and no in depth tech knowledge is needed, which is a great option for any company to be able to allow anyone to administer the account.

Pros

The nice part about Dropbox is that it is pretty easy to use and has a free option if you are looking to use it for personal use. The software is easy to switch between mobile and desktop and has a pretty basic way to organize documents, pictures, etc in folders. It is also easy to share the docs/folders with a link or make them public, if needed. We utilize this software to share documents across multiple companies for different projects and house the different versions of the documents in a single place.

Cons

Security updates are lacking when compared to alternatives like Box. We need to keep a very specific set of security functionality for our documents in the higher education industry and Dropbox is not meeting the needs of our industry any longer; therefore, we have to be selective on what documents we are using the software for now. I am sure that Dropbox will update their security functions soon, but in the meantime, we have to be selective on what we use it for. Would be nice if you could organize documents in a different way to make it more efficient to find what you are looking for, as well as comments. I do like that you can see which version of a doc you are looking at right way; however, it is still a pretty old school mentality for organization and collaboration vs all of the other software out there now. This is a good repository to house documents (if it meets your security standards) but doesn't meet the ever changing needs of a robust collaboration tool that we needed it for.

Box

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Working with a partner group who already had a Dropbox for Business account
Harman
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Dropbox Business: The Ultimate Cloud Storage Solution for Seamless Collaboration and Ironclad...

Reviewed on 21/3/2024

Pros

Dropbox Business has been a game-changer for our company's file storage and sharing needs. With its intuitive interface and seamless integration across devices, collaborating on projects has never been easier. The robust security features give us peace of mind knowing our sensitive data is protected, while the generous storage capacity accommodates our ever-growing file library.

Cons

While Dropbox Business excels in many areas, one aspect that left me wanting was the limited file preview capabilities for certain file types. As a design agency, we frequently work with large graphic and video files that can't be easily previewed within Dropbox itself. Having to download these large files locally to view them interrupts the otherwise smooth workflow.

Additionally, the desktop and mobile apps could use some performance optimizations. At times, they can feel a bit sluggish, especially when syncing changes across multiple large files simultaneously. A more streamlined experience would enhance the overall user experience.

Lastly, while the pricing is competitive, it would be great to see more flexibility in the plans offered. Some smaller teams may find the current tiers too restrictive or costly for their needs. Introducing more granular storage and user limits could broaden Dropbox's appeal to businesses of all sizes.

Despite these minor gripes, Dropbox Business remains a powerful and exceptionally well-rounded solution that has immensely improved our team's collaboration and file management capabilities.

Shashanka

Dropbox Business users review

Reviewed on 24/5/2024

With Dropbox Business, teams can easily access files from anywhere and on any device, making it easy to work remotely or collaborate with team members who are in different locations.

Pros

Overall, Dropbox Business is a popular choice for teams and businesses looking for a reliable and user-friendly cloud storage solution.

Cons

There have also been issues with syncing and data loss, which can be frustrating for some users. Additionally, there have been reports of slow performance and limited scalability.

Muhammad Fahad
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Best Application

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Pros

its security and storage are the main aspects I like the most.

Cons

There is nothing like that i dislike but ads are the pain

Adam

Sharing files with dropbox

Reviewed on 22/5/2024

A great cloud system as long as you have access to a strong internet connection

A great cloud system as long as you have access to a strong internet connection

Pros

How easy it is to use across all types of computers and systems, perfect for our travelling staff.

Cons

Without a strong Internet connection the files can sometimes take time to synch

Chiel

Dropbox Business review

Reviewed on 21/5/2024

Pros

- easy to use tool
- few clicks needed to get where you want to be

Cons

- I do not have any cons, the software is exactly right where you would require it for!

Jae
  • Industry: Accounting

Great product!

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Pros

This is so convenient when trying to share information with coworkers!

Cons

Not a whole lot to complain about - could be easier with logins and all of the prompting

David

My GoTo Cloud Storage and Sharing System

Reviewed on 5/10/2019

It's my central file sharing and syncing system. I've used it personally and professionally for years. As an IT Tech, I'm always recommending it to companies. It works easily and reliably. My largest deployment is for 40 employees who are all sharing a common data drive. I almost never have to trouble shoot anything.

Pros

It just works! I can't stress enough how much this matters. The program is easy to use on the desktop (Mac and PC) and the web interface is great as well if you are on a guest computer. Syncing is fast and doesn't slow the computer. Mobile access is super easy and fast as well.

Cons

I can't think of anything wrong with it. I've been using it for years... maybe it could be free, but that seems unfair to ask...

OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

OneDrive was terrible when I switched (several years ago), and while OneDrive has improved a LOT, this is still the no-brainer solution.

OneDrive

The flawless functionality.
Benjamin
  • Industry: Photography

If you have a team that needs to collaborate, look no further

Reviewed on 18/10/2020

my overall experience has been positive. there has been some issues as with any service, but dropbox has been great to work with and has been helpful.

Adding the FTP capability a couple of years ago has been a huge upgrade to the account and makes me want to stick with them indefinitely

Pros

Dropbox has been my go-to software for over 5 years. We use dropbox to collaborate between video projects, graphic projects, and photo projects. We have editors all over the world and nothing works better than dropbox. I've tried using google drive multiple times, but dropbox's desktop sync has been the best thing for our collaboration.

Transferring files to clients have been so simple on both ends. Every time we've sent files using google drive, we've had nothing but problems.

Dropbox makes it super easy to send files and to gather files.

Their file request functionality has been amazing to work with and makes it easy to collaborate with clients outside of our dropbox network.

Cons

The syncing can be a little slow especially with large files, but our work around is using an FTP client to log into dropbox to download and upload files directly to and from dropbox.

sometimes we'll have syncing issues, but their file conflict solution has made it manageable to work with but still needs some work.

the pricing it through the roof, but when you break it down into it's benefits, it's not so bad—but i do find myself constantly talking myself into the price being ok every time that annually payment goes through.

Box and WeTransfer

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

we had so many issues with google drive from downloading, uploading, and sharing files with clients. Periodically i'll give google drive another chance only to find out that they are still inferior to dropbox and is not user-friendly for our use case with a creative team needing to collaborate on a daily basis

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

desktop syncing for collaboration and file delivery and requests for clients
Anuj
Anuj

Safely Store Business Data On Cloud Space For Backup and Remote Work

Reviewed on 25/9/2021

Dropbox helps our business by storing all of business photos, docs, and videos on cloud space. We mostly use to store client report and give access to client directly. It Upload automatically backs up everything from our mobile and desktop to Dropbox so we'll never lose an image again. Manage our business files easily with the Dropbox app. We can quickly share links to Dropbox files or entire folders with anyone. One more advantage of Dropbox access to all our important documents without having to carry a USB drive or download anything. No need to Worry about losing our files and business data, Dropbox helps to keep track of our documents, photos and videos. Access our business data from any device and share folder with an unlimited number of people.

Pros

• Easiest way to store and share files online while keeping them safe across all of our computers and devices.
• With automatic backup, we'll never lose any file.
• Users can store pictures, videos, and other files on Dropbox's servers.
• Files placed in a Dropbox folder are automatically uploaded to Dropbox's servers.
• Dropbox allows us to store any type of business file on its secure server.
• Syncs across all devices so we can access our files from anywhere.

Cons

No issue was faced with Dropbox because all the queries were solved by the customer team. Very fast response.

OneDrive and Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

We found the most valuable and cheapest Dropbox for our business. It has lots of advanced features and fulfills our business needs.
Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Pleased with the quality

Reviewed on 16/7/2022

Overall it's really not too bad, it gets the job done and I'm very pleased with the ease of access from mobile devices. It was good for us as a small business and I would recommend it.
We stored our design ideas, drafts, ads and marketing products, records, and invoices with Dropbox Business.

Pros

The most convenient feature is the mobile access and ease of use. Unlike similar products it is easily accessible from your phone or mobile device and most features are still functional. I'm pleased with the level of encryption and the privacy policy. The remote access and controls are adequate and two factor authentication is available.
The lost file recovery is a life saver. Organization is easy with customizable folders. Sharing files is easy.
Overall the quality is good.

Cons

There are problems when uploading documents specifically. When I do get successful uploads they're jumbled up and display on half of the screen. I don't know why this happens but it's so annoying and time consuming.
The price and what you get for your money could be improved..
It's lacking several things including communication and collaboration tools and Metadata search criteria.

Google Drive and Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

I didn't like using the other products on mobile devices and they weren't compatible with our business

Overall popularity and good reputation of Dropbox Business
Heba

Dropbox Business Review

Reviewed on 25/11/2022

Dropbox Business is a great tool to organize and share important files. It lets me share files with my friends, clients, and co-workers easily. It's a great way to keep everything available at all times while allowing people to collaborate on important projects.

Pros

Dropbox is an amazing program that allows you to keep, share and store documents with ease. I have found it to be incredibly useful for team projects as well as for individuals who need easy access to their documents from any device. Some of the best features of Dropbox include easy document sync and access from any device or computer.

Cons

Dropbox is a tool that has been known to cause sync conflicts in folders, resulting in multiple copies of documentation. This can be confusing for users and lead to frustration. Additionally, there have been reports of errors in synchronizing files. This is often due to poor internet connection and can be frustrating for users who rely on Dropbox to store and share important files. Finally, some users have reported that Dropbox is susceptible to malware. This is a serious concern for businesses that use the tool to store sensitive information.

Wendy
Wendy
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Makes working at different locations easy

Reviewed on 7/2/2019

Pros

Sometimes I work from home, sometimes I go into the office, sometimes I work off my laptop. Using Dropbox makes it so great not to have to worry about having the most recent version of files available. Years ago I had to e-mail myself the latest copies of spreadsheets when I knew I'd be working in a different location.

The Smart Sync is a wonderful way to save disk space by customizing which files you want stored on your hard drive and which files you want stored only in the cloud. They've recently fixed an issue I was having with Windows search not being able to find the file names of files stored only in the cloud - now searching for file names of files stored in the cloud works with my Windows 10.

I have been saved more than once by being able to go back to previous version of a file and restore it when unintentional changes had been made to a file. Being able to go back and restore deleted files has also been helpful.

I love being able to access my files from any browser on any computer and on my mobile devices.

Sharing files and folders is so easy by just giving the other person a link.

At work, some teams that I am on use a shared folder to store files for the whole group to access.

Cons

When I've had to contact customer service, sometimes I've felt like they didn't really understand my problem and provided solutions that didn't apply to my problem. Other times they've been great. Often I've been able to find information on their help section when I've had questions about a feature or problem, but not always.

Roberto Antonio
Roberto Antonio

Essential for file sharing

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Dropbox is a must for the company. We keep everything necessary there, so we feel safe to keep our files backed up. We have a lot of peace of mind.
When we have to write to several people in the same document, we do it without any worries. It's quite useful and straightforward. It's also easy to upload an important document that everyone in the office has to view and download. Communication is easy and effective.
The smartphone application works very well, is very well optimized and allows for easy use. We don't always have to be on the PC to use Dropbox.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use the Business version of Dropbox. It dramatically increases the productivity of teamwork because several people can edit the same document at the same time. It's great when there's a meeting to take notes or edit a report. Everything improves with the integration you have with Zoom; there's a perfect collaborative work dynamic.
It's imperative to have backups of relevant documents that are handled in the company, so we always have everything stored in the Dropbox cloud, including files to programming.
The security is impeccable, so in case of an emergency, we can always have access without this kind of inconvenience. The two-factor authentication is extra protection that is very useful for delicate operations within the account.
The design is simple, intuitive and useful. I think it's perfect because it does everything you need. There's nothing to interrupt the experience, no unnecessary animations.

Cons

Uploading big files takes a long time, no matter how good your Internet connection is. Speed is limited for some reason I don't know, and that happens on every device in the office. The changes sometimes take a little while to synchronize. They are small details that I think must be improved to be the perfect software of this type.

Fidelis

Dropbox 2021 Latest Review

Reviewed on 20/1/2021

My overall experience is great. The ease of file transfer, download, and sharing is superb. It can store different types of file extensions. The speed is fast and their power server is sophisticated with great optimized systems. It is easy to use and understand. Great integration with many software.

Pros

Dropbox Business software is cloud-based file storage, sharing, and collaboration software that has many incredible features. The free version offers 2GB file storage space while Dropbox's business has its great plans as of today such as professionals(individual package with 3TB storage space), standard(5TB storage space), Advance, and Enterprise for teams which have its price range of $16.58,$12.50,$20, and on-demand respectively with free trials on the team offer part. It has a great feature such as file sharing across teams with special shareable links both for those that have an account and non-dropbox account holders. The speed is remarkably fast. The signup process/ installation is very easy. The dashboard is rich with an option to view all files, shared files, make file requests, and deleted files or auto-recovery. on the right pane, it has great team collaboration tools such as Transfer(helps to deliver large files securely), paper(a doc drafter for idea sharing), HelloSign( for file secure e-signature), Showcase( A visual presentation Tool), and an App center which helps you to collaborate and connect other apps for effective storage and file sharing. It also has a centered search box which helps to search for files and discover documents easily.

Cons

Using this software though each organization has a unique package, I would like the dropbox business company to work on their privacy and security in terms of file sharing especially in the area of downloads using the shareable link. the file should not be download by utterly some syntax on the link URL for security reasons. Secondly, The quick support feature should be updated and implement at the software front end whether free or paid. Finally, the search bar should be updated with reference to file storage structure for easy identification.

Grace
Grace

Centralized and secure file storage and file collaboration.

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

Where I work it was determined that it was worth paying, we are many people, and honestly Dropbox Business does a very good job, and it is scalable in an enterprise way. My personal and collective experience has been beneficial. And as a recommendation; if you are helping your company to choose a cloud storage and collaboration software, or you are directly the one who makes the final decision, I recommend trying the free version first and not go directly to pay monthly or annual licenses, because everyone has different needs, perhaps for very small companies it is not convenient.

Pros

When our organization switched to the Dropbox Business plan, everything changed dramatically for the better, and it's not as if the free version was bad, but the storage limits were no longer a problem. Dropbox is completely versatile and competent, as it not only serves us for cloud storage, but has valuable features and tools for collaboration within the same platform, where we have spreadsheets, documents, multimedia content and all kinds of necessary files.
I also noticed that security is a remarkable factor in Dropbox Business, as it allows remote deletion of any unit, and has different types of authentication, permissions for users in the management of documents, among other factors.

Cons

Dropbox is full of positive qualities and functions that have been very helpful to all of us, however the mobile application is not my favorite, it is a little slow, and when downloading or pull a file from there is a headache because it consumes a lot of data, so I must wait to connect to wifi and even then the process is slow; and I do not think it's the fault of my device because I'm not the only one that happens. It may not be a big problem and I should just use my computer for such activities, but the mobile application is not an ornament; it is also necessary to access the app from time to time if the situation requires it and do what you need to do smoothly and without problems.

Bhuban

With Dropbox Business software, people's lives have been made a lot better

Reviewed on 27/3/2022

Dropbox also gives a lot of people a lot of options because it comes with both a mobile version and a web version of the same. This means that different people can access the storage platform from any device they might be on.

Pros

Dropbox has a simple interface that makes it easy for both the user and anyone who wants to use it for the first time. This makes it easy for both people.
Dropbox has made it easy for the users to be able to sync their files across different platforms, which also allows them to access the files from anywhere.
If I want to share a file, I can also make multiple copies of the same file so that the file can be seen in different places.
In some cases, users may be able to get the file back later. In other storage platforms, the user doesn't have as much freedom as this gives them

Cons

At times, the lack of tabs can make it hard to find older versions of files or copies that have been deleted.
I have to wait a while for things to download from, upload to, and sync with Dropbox for Business. I often have to wait a long time for your files to show up.
The navigation could use a new look to make it easier to find the files you want. The way things are now makes it a little more difficult to find files.
It's not that bad, but for what we need, it's a little too much. Because, really, no one needs unlimited cloud storage.
People who make Dropbox have the right to use encryption, but only those people have the keys to them. The users can't get private encryption.

Google Drive

Easy file management and cloud storage system

Reviewed on 29/4/2022

Dropbox has always been a reliable service for me and has saved me from accidental deletions of design files I've worked hours on. Mac sync app works well, though there have been times I've had to pause and restart sync to get files to download/upload. Sharing permissions have been helpful when working with others.

Pros

Great file synchronization to the cloud. Smart Sync has been a game changer for freeing up hard drive space while still having access to files stored in the cloud. Reliable storage and file management. File sharing has been seamless. 180 days to recover files has been sufficient, even 30 days on the plus plan is great.

Cons

The push to upgrade can be frustrating. Also the online interface could be updated, although I do mainly use the built in sync features on my Mac.

Google Drive and iCloud

Google Drive and iCloud
Ramon
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Dropbox is an application that allows users to store and synchronize files online and between...

Reviewed on 1/5/2018

The benefits that I have obtained from dropbox are good and many since it has served to keep most of my personal documents well protected and able to access them from anywhere in the world with only having an internet connection

Pros

It is a storage service in the cloud that offers an excellent option to share a folder at a time.
It offers applications for the most popular operating systems such as Windows, Linux among others and the possibility of synchronizing so that files are available on any device.
It offers the possibility to see the photos in an online gallery.
It allows us to obtain the download link of any file, share it or send it quickly to other users or simply copy it.
Their applications have very clean and tidy designs, they offer us the right thing and no more than that, they are fast and efficient, and they are free in all their versions.
It offers the possibility of using a virtual hard disk, it only requires an internet connection to be able to synchronize in other devices.
Share files without adding mail and invite people to shared folders, although they can only see and not edit anything.

Cons

If you stop using it for a long time approximately more than three months I will start to tell you that you have to log in to your account so that it passes the inactivity status and if you do not do it in a short time they will cancel the Dropbox account you had with them, that is to keep your servers updated and be able to free space in them. In the computers and in general in any device, only the files that are saved in the folder called My Dropbox, which is automatically created in our account, are synchronized, what is outside that folder is considered private.
Two people can not work in the same file because a copy of the same file is generated.
It does not have the ability to play audio or videos.
The free account can sometimes be very limited, you have to switch to a paid account.
It does not have an offline mode, which allows you to view and edit the files when you do not have an Internet connection, when other services do offer it.

Patrick
Patrick

Simplifying Workflows and Streamlining Communication with Dropbox Business

Reviewed on 20/6/2023

I have been using Dropbox Business for several years now and I can honestly say that it is an excellent service. The user interface is very easy to navigate and understand, making it great for both experienced and novice users alike. It also makes sharing large files with colleagues a cinch; simply drag-and-drop your files into the designated folder, click 'Share', choose who you want to share the file with and voila! Job done in no time at all. I don't think there's any other cloud storage provider that comes close in terms of ease of use. The admin tools are top notch as well - allowing me to easily manage our company's account settings from one centralised place. This includes setting up team folders, adding/removing people from shared folders, managing security policies etc., which has allowed us to keep our data organised effortlessly over the years we've been using them. The only real downside I've found with Dropbox Business is that some features are limited unless you upgrade your subscription plan. Fortunately this isn't too much of a problem though if money is an issue since they offer competitive pricing plans based on how many members join your organisation or how much storage you need. My experience with Dropbox Business has been nothing short of outstanding so far - highly recommended!

Pros

1. Easy to use with an intuitive user interface .2. Reliable and secure cloud storage that can be accessed from any device .3. Ability to share folders and documents easily with colleagues and external users .4. Multiple collaboration tools including shared calendars, task lists, version control systems.5. Advanced security features such as two-factor authentication for added protection against unauthorized access .6. Accessibility on multiple devices including Mac OS X, Windows, iOS and Android platforms.

Cons

At Dropbox Business, secure data storage, file sharing and electronic signatures are taken to the next level. With its powerful combination of secure cloud storage and enhanced collaboration tools, Dropbox makes it easy for businesses to keep track of important documents and information while staying connected with colleagues.

Peter

Dropbox is the perfect solution to store all my files in a safe, secure and available way at...

Reviewed on 14/7/2019

Dropbox has become the best solution of the company to store information, regardless of its volume, since this system offers us an unlimited space, we can also share these files with colleagues and members of our team, modify them if necessary and update that data from the browser or any mobile device, which really reduces time and prevents complications such as unexpected transfers to the office
This platform offers a large number of applications that are very functional and interesting, as far as our work environment has been felt, since it has improved the performance and effectiveness of the activities in the company. Another aspect that has been very useful to us, is that we have reduced in large quantity the use of paper, boxes of files and the most important thing is that we have recovered physical space that we had previously occupied. .

Pros

This system allows us to store large content files, which are able to synchronize to other computers in which we share important information with our work team, colleagues or users in the network. Its installation was very simple to make, since we only had to download an application and create an account. Dropbox gives us great security since all the files are totally encrypted in keys, the transmission of the data is done through the TLS and SSL protocols, which gives great security to our files. It also offers an application for phones, so we can create a local folder on the device that we choose, which can be synchronized with an online version and thus have all our files available even when offline.
Through the Dropbox Business function we simplify the management of teams by being able to monitor all of our company's team. Another aspect that we liked very much is that this system is integrated into Site W, which allows us to create a website, store documents , images, videos, etc., we can also share files.

Cons

I really think that Dropbox is a platform that is perfectly structured in all its aspects, whose properties are very functional, for all this it is the indispensable tool that every professional, entrepreneur or user in general.

Joel

UNBEATABLE Cloud Storage!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Very Amazing!! Very Fast and Reliable sync capabilities of cloud Storage, Very easy to Use, Budget Friendly, User-friendly, with Reliable Security feature.

Pros

Awesome!!! It is One of the Best-known cloud and file sharing services, while it offers storage as well syncing for all files.....
-Perfectly designed to Backup your hard drive. -It is Budget Friendly
-User Friendly
-Very Fast File Sync
- Reliable security feature
I've been using Dropbox for 3 years now. I can store any type of file in it. It helps me a lot on my work, especially as a programmer, I don't have to worry on bringing USB at all, I just sync my file. Plus, the integration with other apps such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, and a lot more.. Can't live without it... it's a very huge help in my career and as my personal backup tool.

Cons

There's nothing I can say bad about this cloud storage. Everyone should try it and benefit from its very important and effective services. You will also be amazed.