Hubstaff

4.6 (1,469)
Write a Review!
One app for time tracking and productivity metrics.

(1,469)

Dysiree
Dysiree

Hubstaff over other timetrackers

Reviewed on 1/6/2019

It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Pros

Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up.
With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

Cons

One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​.

Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up.

The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails.

Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

Mackie

The most robust, one-stop-shop for time tracking especially for remote teams

Reviewed on 5/4/2023

Using Hubstaff has been exceptionally easy across the board. It is an asset for our company to see project profitability, team member hours, and manage time off for a fully remote company. The customer service with Hubstaff is superb. Highly recommend the app!

Pros

The customer service at Hubstaff is second-to-none. They are super responsive and attentive to our account. The clarity in the dashboard and ease of use of the app and online tracking tool is superb. It was extremely easy to implement in our team and get team members onboard for utilising the app through the use of badges and "friendly competition".

Cons

The fact that PTO doesn't count towards the total weekly hours for a team member, which is should so that we can see the team member's weekly hours inclusive of PTO.

TimeCamp, Time Doctor and DeskTime

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

More sophisticated app, more flexibility, better dashboard. Easier to implement across a large organisation.

TopTracker

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

Great competitive price for what you get. Great customer experience. Great interface.
Diane
Diane

Constantly Rated As Poor Productivity Even When Working Hard

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

My overall experience with this software is a very poor one. While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish with the software, especially for remote employees such as myself, it just isn't working out for me personally. As I said earlier, it's going to wind up costing me my job because the software is telling my management that I'm not working when I am. The software also doesn't account for things like needing a lavatory break or taking our (legally required) paid time breaks. If I were to take my 30 minute paid time breaks every day, my productivity would just sink into the teens. There's also no way to account for meetings or times I am on the phone where I am still being productive and working but since I am not clicking anything or typing it thinks I am sitting doing nothing.

Pros

I like the way Hubstaff is designed. It's intelligent and user-friendly. It's sleek and very polished and up-to-date with modern design standards and as a user I am easily able to access the dashboard and different features and see the differences in productivity from minute to minute, see the screenshots, see the tracking points, etc. From the perspective of direct user experience, it's ace.

Cons

However, my qualms with Hubstaff far outweight its superior design structure. The program, to me, is broken. No matter how hard I work, I have never had a day above 40% productivity - and that only happened once. I am usually rate in the mid to high 20s, even on days when I am busting my butt to get work done. I don't know why I am having these problems with the software, because I know I am working, I know I am getting work done, but why am I being rated so poorly? This software is going to wind up costing me my job, and that makes me furious.

Response from Hubstaff

Hey Diane,

Sorry you aren't having a good experience. Let me explain how Hubstaff tracks activity, and if you still think you should be getting a higher score, please contact our 24/7 support team at [email protected].

Your activity levels may be lower or higher depending on your responsibilities. Manual and mobile time tracking can also lower your productivity levels so include a note to your employer letting them know what you were working on. Here is a helpful article about how activity levels are tracked: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-are-activity-levels-calculated/

Kim
  • Industry: Hospitality

Love this app

Reviewed on 10/3/2024

Pros

That i didnt feel the time tracking, it tracks time so well and smooth, we all dont feel it, dont have to think about it. it does the job!
it also looks great, nice friendly layout.

Cons

The billing department and the billing experience!
As i was checking out the subscription (i am on a monthly subscription), and want to check how much would a yearly billing save me.
i moved a knob from monthly to yearly and my credit card was charged!
no warning, no confirmation, no thank you and no confirmation (on the web or the email)
I found out by chance, a few hours later that my CC was charged for a year.
Also, i was charged for a year after i just paid a week before.
i had to write the billing support 3 times and they acted as if they didnt understand what is the big deal.
which is a frustrating thing to do to a client.
780 bucks IS a big deal for me.
also their replies were vague, late,
and it took 3 emails before i was finally given the link to cancel this transaction.
the app is amazing, the billing interface and support is terrible.

Tia
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Reviewed on 16/7/2020

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects...

Pros

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Cons

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

More options better pricing.

QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

I loved the trial and it does everything my business needs.

Response from Hubstaff

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

Ninon

Your Asset when it comes to time tracking

Reviewed on 13/3/2023

Very good. Easy to use and definitely a tool I will keep using in the future.

Very good. Easy to use and definitely a tool I will keep using in the future.

Pros

The best feature of HUbstaff is how easy it is to add projects and assign someone to track them. We bill our clients for example 200 hours of design and resource management and Hubstaff has been our go-to for tracking this time for our invoicing. It's also a really lovely reporting feature where you can easily switch between per project and per member to track the resources effectively.

Cons

The timesheets have an error with the buttons that need to be fixed. I have contacted support before, but I have never once received feedback from Hubstaff support. So definitely zero stars for their support structure.

• Industry: Online Media

A honest review for Hubstaff - Time tracking app

Reviewed on 8/7/2021

It has it flaws, but in overall we like using Hubstaff because of all the options it provides.

Pros

The best thing that we've found out in Hubstaff that by adding the tasks in Asana they can appear in the time-tracking app. Also after doing the tasks the work time automatically gets posted in the Asana. That's a time saviour.

Cons

Some terms are different from the other apps and at some point, it's very strict that you can't put down custom task/to-do names in the app itself where the time would still count like in Toggl.

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

This app has screen tracking, better integrations.

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

This app has screen tracking, better integrations.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used for 1-5 months

Amazing Application

Reviewed on 10/3/2021

Extremely valuable.

Extremely valuable.

Pros

The app allows me to monitor the time of projects with a splendid app, not to mention its excellent sync with integrations and easy UX. Good product.

Cons

I really don't dislike anything besides I'd personally love the timetracking app to have a Pomodoro methodical timer as well for projects, as it sometimes runs without me knowing

Time Doctor

Reasons for Choosing Hubstaff

Missing team management and business purposes.

PomoDone App

Price and usability.
Austin
Austin

Hubstaff - Time Tracking has never been easier

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Overall, Hubstaff has helped solve our time keeping issues at my work and I look forward to new updates to come. Overall, a very positive experience from Hub Staff.

Pros

The absolute best thing about this software is it's sublime user interface. It's simple and intuitive software is unlike any out there. Online time sheets specifically have been useful and easy to use. I absolutely love it and has saved time and money for my company.

Cons

The GPS tracking features can be quite funky at first but with latest updates thing seem to be running smooth as ever.

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

I choose Hub staff simply because of all the features it had over the competition.

Response from Hubstaff

Hi Austin,
Thanks for your feedback,

We apologize that you had issues with the GPS feature but are glad to hear that it is working correctly for you now.
If you experience any other issues or have any other questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Sarah

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Pretty simple payroll and time tracking solution for a small business

Reviewed on 11/7/2020

Its become a crucial part of our backend operations.

Its become a crucial part of our backend operations.

Pros

It is fairly easy to train employees on how to use and the integration for the employer are great like automated payment and paypal integration

Cons

We still have to use our Quickbooks for the heavy lifting regarding accounting, although I don't think hubstaff markets itself as a replacement

Response from Hubstaff

Hey, Hubstaff integrates with QuickBooks quite well. Be sure to check out the integration for greater productivity! Thanks, and stay well.

Zachary
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Winning with Hubstaff

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

Great experience. Love the company and the staff.

Great experience. Love the company and the staff.

Pros

We have an overseas team of Filipino employees that are amazing and Hubstaff really helps us with Time and Activity tracking. They are so trustworthy, but it's nice to know that they are actually doing their jobs correctly. The screen capture software enabled us to solve an internal dispute about managing some finances and resulted in one employee being let go and another employee promoted -- all this was verifiable because of the time tracking as well as activity tracking software.

Cons

I would really like it if more integrations were allowed within the Hubstaff standard program. The functionality for the price should be included.

Time Doctor, ProHance, ActivTrak and Insightful

Reasons for Switching to Hubstaff

It aligned more with our goals of time tracking and employee monitoring.
Juan

Lightweight, easy, and effective

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Pros

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Cons

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Rosalina
  • Industry: Insurance

Hubstaff Time Following Programming: A Top to bottom Examination of Elements, Advantages, and...

Reviewed on 28/2/2023

Hubstaff is a dependable and include rich time following programming that can assist organizations and specialists with keeping steady over their errands and bill precisely. Be that as it may, it's vital to consider the cons, for example, the restricted free arrangement, absence of disconnected mode, and protection worries, prior to choosing if it's the right programming for your necessities.

Pros

Simple to Utilize:The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, even for beginners.Comprehensive Time Tracking:Hubstaff offers an extensive variety of time following elements, for example, screen captures, action levels, and time following updates.Integration with Other Tools: Hubstaff incorporates with numerous different devices like Trello, Asana, and QuickBooks, making it simple to oversee projects and smooth out invoicing.Adaptability: Hubstaff offers different approaches to following time, including work area applications, portable applications, and program expansions.Exact Charging: Hubstaff takes into consideration precise charging by following the time spent on each assignment and giving point by point reports.

Cons

Limited Free Plan: The free plan has limited features and is only suitable for small teams.No Disconnected Mode: The product requires a web association with capability, which might be badly designed for clients in regions with restricted web availability.Security Concerns: The screen capture component might raise protection worries among certain workers.Restricted Customization: There are restricted choices for tweaking the product to address explicit issues.Conflicting Action Levels: The movement level component may not necessarily precisely mirror a worker's efficiency level.

Roxanne
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Everything we need!

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

Pros

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Cons

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

Elizabeth
  • Industry: Market Research

Easy Time Tracking But Has Some Downfalls

Reviewed on 6/6/2023

I find Hubstaff to be user friendly but with downfalls that affect my overall opinion. If the desktop app did not impact the performance of my device, I would be happier with Hubstaff. Some features I can appreciate the intention but can't always be used reliably, such as the activity tracker. The activity tracker reports your and your team's active mouse movements on the screen. This percentage doesn't mean much if you are in meetings throughout the day as Hubstaff will report those times as inactive.

Pros

Hubstaff's desktop app is very user friendly and makes switching between projects easy. Admins can add or remove projects from user's list easily. The app does take screenshots of the user's screen which can be useful in certain cases. User's can be added to another user's "team" so that managers can view team member times and activities in a daily email summary or by logging into the online account without being a Hubstaff admin.

Cons

Hubstaff uses a lot of computer memory, especially the screenshot feature. Several users have reported the performance of their computer is affected. There is a mobile app but I have found it only works intermittently, most times I receive an error saying the feature is not available.

Michael

Easy to use, not quite as easy to manage, but still pretty easy to manage.

Reviewed on 9/2/2018

We're able to track the work time and habits of a mess of remote workers from the other side of the world with relatively little fuss.

Pros

Hubstaff gives different levels of control that can be passed down through the command chain, allowing The Boss to have the total domination he needs to feel like The Boss while enabling middle management to fiddle usefully with things and retain enough control over their team's calendars and settings to not make them feel emasculated and vestigal. Even the rank-and-file employees themselves can be given a decent amount of control -- or not, if that's how you like it.

Cons

The calendars used on their Timesheet pages are really finicky -- sometimes, you swear the thing you just did in order to get from 'looking at today' to 'looking at yesterday' SHOULD have worked, but clearly didn't...and then you do the exact same thing again, and it works like you expected.

Also, and I realize that this is a problem in all similar software but it IS avoidable and SHOULD BE avoided even though it's not actually avoided anywhere, Hubstaff is not great at dealing with timezone changes. So if you have people on the East Coast, people on the West Coast, and people in the Philippines, two of those groups have to learn to think and act like they're in the third group's timezone, and that's hard when you're dealing with entry-level remote workers.

Esther

Best time tracking software for businesses

Reviewed on 16/3/2020

We've been using Hubstaff for a few years now, and it's the best time tracking software I've come across. It tracks all our employee's hours, activity levels and takes 3 screenshots every 10 minutes so you can look more carefully into your employees' performance if necessary. They also recently introduced badges which are awarded if someone has consistently high activity levels, which is also motivating for employees. They also offer a billing section which we don't use but is useful for businesses who pay employees per hour.

Pros

The best part is that the software downloads onto your PC and runs in the background with minimum interference. If you stop working, it will record idle time and ask you f you want to keep the idle time as work time or not - which is really useful. Another stellar feature is that it tracks activity levels. If an employee's activity levels are low, you get an email with a screenshot of their screenshot showing what they were doing at that time.

Cons

I can't think of anything we don't like.

Response from Hubstaff

It is great to hear that you are enjoying Hubstaff,
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.

Daniel

My review

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

My experience has been fine with Hubstaff. I do wish it integrated with payment processors easier. Our company uses JustWorks, PayPal, etc. to pay employees and they have to manually enter the time from Hubstaff to calculate how much they earn.

Pros

I like how easy it is to track projects and prove my activity level is high enough. I also like how you can see if your employer tracks URLs, apps, or Screenshots in case something sensitive is on there (for example, a screenshot of you talking about someone else at the company or bank password).

Cons

I do not like the UI at all on the mac app. It is dated and does not even show the start button if the window is too small. I also do not like the idea of tracking URLs, apps, and screenshots, though I understand why a company would want to. I prefer review of an employee be done upon their performance on what they should be doing and trust them with the rest. Although if an employee breaks their trust, then I understand tracking them more.

Response from Hubstaff

Hey Daniel, great points. We also believe in trust and don't recommend an employer solely depend on Hubstaff to measure performance. Nothing can replace open communication and thoughtful feedback, so activity scores alone and other tracking measurements should be a piece of a larger system of evaluation of performance.

Patricia
  • Industry: Automotive

Hubstaff is a great payroll tool for small businesses and beyond

Reviewed on 15/2/2022

Best one we have used so far

Best one we have used so far

Pros

The software does a great job of integrating users in tasks to be completed as well as tracking their time on the computer.

Cons

More than once the system has not allowed users to clock in their time and it has to be manually input by management. Also the time tracking cannot be customized to your payout schedule.

Response from Hubstaff

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for providing us with this detailed review about our current offerings.

Working on different tasks and allowing time tracking on various devices for those is one of the main aspects of our application, and we are always looking at ways to improve our offering, in that regard. We are happy to hear that you are happy with what we currently provide.

Regarding the issues that you've had in the past, in terms of team members being unable to clock in time, there could be a number of different reasons for that to be the case.

The best thing to do, when this situation arises, is to get in touch with our support team - either via live chat through the www.hubstaff.com website, or via email on [email protected], in order for us to troubleshoot the issue for you and ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Our live chat team is available for support 24 hours a day, over the weekdays, and response to emails typically takes less than a business day.

It does the Job, and does not interrupt

Reviewed on 21/6/2021

It's great, just the right tool for the job, and I barely feel that I'm being monitored, it takes your mind of that and just gives you enough space to focus on your work.

Pros

* It's a great productivity tool to have for a company who want's to manage their employee activity tracking with ease.
* Easy to setup specifically in the employee's side.
* Does not require much resource, you'll barely feel it running on the background even though it takes screenshot of your desktop by the minute, so you'll never get interrupted by it.
* Accurate activity & time tracking
* Smart features, like when an employee is inactive for a certain amount of time, it will pop-up a prompt informing the employee that he/she is already inactive, when you get disconnected from the internet it will still resume time tracking, but the activity tracking will halt and it will sync back once your connected again.

* Frequent updates, which in turn addresses any existing bug in the software.
* Cross platform

Cons

* An occasional automatic-stop-time issue, it rarely happens, but when it does, it's a huge hassle.
* Automatic logging out issues, these are knit-picked issues really, and future users might not experience this anymore due to frequent updates done by the hubstaff dev team.

used it daily for 13 months for my remote job

Reviewed on 25/11/2022

Pros

i managed to work remotely with this app and my manager introduced this software for me and showed me how its amazing tracking for time and some screenshots being taken to assure to the boss that work is in progress

Cons

i would say alittle bit should include a warning to the employee that he is being tracked by some managers, lucky for me my manager told me the way it goes but you can be tracked with out your consent if you don't know this app and start using it

Response from Hubstaff

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review of Hubstaff. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience on the platform.

Please be advised that Hubstaff aims to provide transparency both for the person(s) tracking time, as well as to their organisation's management, about the information being tracked in displayed on Hubstaff as a result of the tracked time. This is why the same information is available to both parties on Hubstaff, so both are in the clear as to what information has been tracked and is available on Hubstaff.

Additionally, it is the case that the person tracking time has to manually start the time tracker on their computer, or other device, when the time time tracking is to be done, in order to it to happen.

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Industry: Media Production

Now even newbie freelancers can land a gig thanks to Hub spot

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

My overall experience has been nothing less than a blessing because I had almost lost hope to work as a freelancer because of the huge competition on platforms like upwork which resulted in no job for the first couple of months but as soon as I joined hubspot it all changed for me.

Pros

What I liked the most about this software is the fact that despite of the ever growing competition in the freelancing industry hub spot is still giving every freelancer a chance to prove their worth

Cons

To be honest there’s literally nothing I dislike about this software but I would say that it could be even more better if they gave freelancers an option to attach their certificates and portfolio.

Response from Hubstaff

Hi Ahmed!
Thanks for your feedback and your kind words!
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the platform!
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks again!

Hubstaff allows you to go from reactive to proactive management

Reviewed on 26/3/2019

Overall I've been quite happy with it and have yet to find a tool that is as useful for time tracking.

Pros

Most time tracking software doesn't give you the depth of data that Hubstaff does. They justify this by saying that "if you can trust your staff, no monitoring is necessary". The reality is that remote teams have a hard time staying on top of who is working on what and who needs help. PM tools only go so far, but seeing where staff are struggling in real time allows us to be pro-active about priorities and getting everyone the information they need to get the job done without having to wait for them to ask.

Cons

There are some minor issues, like no currency conversion on staff pay rates. This negates the value of a lot of the reports when running an international team. I often wish the integrations with PM and accounting tools went a bit further so that time data could be pushed to those to get reports outside of Hubstaff.

Mrugank

Simple, accurate work time tracking software for growing businesses

Reviewed on 17/7/2020

- very happy with the subscription and would like to refer to other companies.

- very happy with the subscription and would like to refer to other companies.

Pros

- easy to use
- setup is not difficult specially while onboarding new person in the team
- client setup and reporting is great
- different kind of reports are very helpful
- there are payment integration software but bring more like i can transfer directly from my bank account.

Cons

- need multiple hours so billing and paying hours could be in different currency. specially when paying country is different then developer's team country
- time off (leave) period should be dynamic . like here we consider financial year so we didn't consider from Jan - Dec instead we consider April - March
- lower activity: report should exclude time below any percentage. at the moment doing it manually and it is very tedious task.

Response from Hubstaff

Hey Mrugank, thanks for your feedback. We'd like you to know that we're keeping notes and that we're constantly working on improving Hubstaff. Stay safe!

Bruno
Bruno
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

the best software to monitor the work of my company

Reviewed on 14/7/2022

The problems that help us control the time of each job and its benefits is that there are more sales and profits.

Pros

This software is of great importance in the company, because it has made it easier for us to be able to program the daily tasks that our collaborators have to carry out and above all that I can monitor how they are progressing in their work and see how efficient they are, it really helped a lot to optimize our worked. The software is easy to use and with a class you can learn how to use it. The integration was very good as it helped us a lot to move forward and monitor the work of the company.

Cons

Only that the report that is sent is a little better, but for its other functions and for its price it is excellent. Its management is very easy and simple as well as its integration within our company to improve and optimize our work.