Asset Panda

Configurable Fixed Asset Tracking Software & Apps

4.6/5 (1071 reviews)
Shayne H.
Industry: Internet

Suitable for diverse inventories!

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing.

However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware.

Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time.

Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

Pros

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is.

2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move.

3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets.

4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware.

5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Cons

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing!

2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience.

Kristy C.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Highly Recommend Asset Panda

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

The biggest benefit has been the ability to change the configuration. I didn't realize how impactful that capability would be until my company started growing and changing. The team has been using the app and

Pros

Asset Panda is highly configurable. It's really been great for us as a start up to be able to change the configuration as needed to meet our growing company.

Cons

The only hurdle is learning how to configure it for what you want. Although, it's not much of hurdle since the customer service and technical support has been so spot on. Everyone I have worked with at Asset Panda has been quick to respond and provided a solution. It's been really great customer service over the last 2 years.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kristy, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We appreciate you being a customer for a few years and love that you have been able to configure and adapt the platform to your needs as the company grows.

Christopher W.
Industry: Higher Education

Awesome Product, Support, and Implementation!!!

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

I was tasked to consolidate the assets of a department within the University of Pennsylvania. Out of the ~15 products that I initially was considering, Asset Panda stood out right away. The support team was very quick to respond and created a trial account for me. Everyone was also very patient with me while I was testing and demonstrating for my stakeholders. I will be evaluating more departments for asset management and Asset Panda will be the first product that I present.

Pros

I was really impressed with how easy it is to import data into the software. I was also very satisfied with how granular the settings and features are. It allows us to customize exactly what we were looking for in an asset management solution.

Cons

The settings are so granular that it does have a learning curve. BUT the support, training and knowledge base already available does counter act this. Searching for a solution to any requirements should be simple.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Christopher, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the full suite of features to get the exact workflow that fits your requirements. If anything comes up that we can help you with please refer to our knowledge base or contact our World Class client success team.

Tom H.
Industry: Construction

Great product!

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great.
The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

Pros

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Cons

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team.

Adam E.
Industry: Education Management

A complete letdown

Reviewed on 8/6/2017

We ended up renewing with Asset Panda after they fixed all of my previously mentioned issues in the original review further below. I think it's fair to provide an assessment of our use since.

Pros

Asset Panda has all the features and price point that make it one of, if not the best, asset management tool that I've come across. We explored a few options when we were having so many difficulties and no other vendor I spoke with was able to offer me all the features that Asset Panda has at the same (or a better) price point.

I am cautiously optimistic that our experience will continue to be a pleasure. An asset management tool should be something that just works and not something you have to fix problems with daily. Our data is very valuable and its integrity is of the utmost importance due to our 1:1 initiative.

Active Directory sync has worked flawlessly over the past 6 months. Importing and updating of assets through their import tool is incredibly easy. Though I fully recommend using XLS sheets as I have had issues using CSV sheets.

The mobile application is still hands down one of the best applications I've used on iOS. The barcode reader reads quickly and accurately. Features like group scanning, filtering, and running actions are seamless.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I checked with support and they informed me that everything is fixed and working properly. They said the account was turned off for lack of payment automatically by our system. Also, I went into the history and saw the issues we had when we initially installed AD and the most recent problem. Your account was a particularly hard one for us on the AD install. We are glad all the issues are fixed.

Our support and development team are hard working honest people. Your account was highly abnormal on the AD install and it took a while to trouble shoot it. On top of that, we have to prioritize support for clients with up to date payment.

The account will be open for you once we received payment.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Brandon B.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Managing assets with ease

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

This helps us track a variety of assets. Being able to show when items were checked out and inspected is a must for us. This solves those challenges with ease.

Pros

Accessing this software from a mobile device or web interface makes this app indispensable. Our team uses this app daily to track a multitude of assets. The ability to track different aspects of varying types of assets is awesome. The software has literally saved us tens of thousands of dollars in assets that had been misplaced and forgotten about with our previous system. The automatic reporting helps keep things in line for us!

Cons

There are a couple features that we would like to see implemented that would help us do some better reporting. They're not quite done yet but Asset Panda is constantly getting better. Would also like to be able to search data stored in actions as well.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Brandon, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the ROI you are receiving!!! If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World-Class client success team or search our comprehensive knowledge base.

Jonathan H.
Industry: Entertainment

Panda Power!

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Equipment repairs & upkeep logs, operational statuses on-demand - NOTES in the field

Pros

Convenence, Easy to use, LOTS of information can be added

Cons

Sometimes its a bit slow, and very dependant on network connections.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. The speed of your connection does dictate the speed of the application. As part of our product road map, we are working on the ability to work without a connection. Be on the lookout for lots of innovative upgrades in the coming year. We are expanding our capabilities and resources with 24/7 development. If anything comes up we can help with our knowledge base is extensive and our World-Class client success team is available.

Giovanni B.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Great Product and very adaptable

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

We know where all our assets are and have a history of signed out assets. We also have notification sent for when hardware is reaching end of cycle. It's been very good and positive.

Pros

It's easy to use and easy to setup. It's revolutionized how we control and manage our assets. It's exactly as described and works great

Cons

Setting up labels and getting barcodes printed wasn't the easiest.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Giovanni, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to release a major upgrade to the Barcode portal this month. We think you will love the update. If you need help check out the knowledge base or contact our World Class client success team.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

André B.
Industry: Construction

Asset Panda is the backbone to our body of Inventory

Reviewed on 28/1/2020

GREAT! Quick responses with very detailed solutions. I have never had to ask again about a problem I'm having as the solution was always in the reply email sent back.
Quick fixes mean I'm back online and doing the things that I'm paid to do:)

Pros

-Mobility
-scanning functionality
-infinite customization of the interface
-Unlimited pictures
-NOTIFICATIONS (auto-response is priceless)

Cons

-Interface could be slightly updated
-in few cases the button I pressed in the shortcut group menu at the top, I would press a specific group and it brings me to another group.
-NEED more logos for the groups (Would be nice to have a tons of logos to chose from for your icon for the group)

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Andre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We agree on the interface update and are hard at work to make that happen. We will send your comments regarding logos and icons to our Product Team for review. In the meantime, if anything comes up we can help with check-out the extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Philip C.
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Panda Panda Panda Panda

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

The setup and onboarding of Asset Panda into our environment was pretty straight forward. Asset Panda's help with everything was really on point as well.

Pros

Asset panda is a great asset for us here at Northwestern University. We have been trying to figure out asset management for a while and finally decide with Asset panda because of all the amazing features. We are a half JAMF business and the JAMF integration is really nice to have and makes half of the work easy.

Cons

We usually like to do an on-prem solution with all of our apps, but it's not a big deal. Asset Panda is such a great tool that it's worth the cloud based solution that they offer.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Philip, we love the PANDA, PANDA, PANDA title. We have lots of fun with the song internally. We are glad the JAMF integration is helpful and saves you time. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World-Class client success team.

Josh T.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask.

The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros

Customisation is amazing and so simple
Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need
Group scanning and changing of asset information
Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless!
Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want
The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas
All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means!
Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team.

Patrick B.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

Pros

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Cons

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you.

Keith A.
Industry: Religious Institutions
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

Pros

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Cons

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Emily S.
Industry: Research

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Pros

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Cons

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team.

Kerri B.
Industry: Libraries

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Cons

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Lloyd B.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Save some time and money and get this software

Reviewed on 11/6/2019

I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Pros

Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

Cons

The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

James G.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

Reviewed on 17/9/2018

We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

Pros

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Cons

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat.

Paul H.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner

Reviewed on 30/8/2019

Our experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.

Pros

The software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.

Cons

Great software at a great price with flexibility.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)

Lee S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way)
2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone
3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization
4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter
5) Saves time

Pros

Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Cons

Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

June B.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Overall Glad We Made the Change

Reviewed on 7/8/2019

Very happy with the product, the first thing I think of is the option to set and send reminders to our field staff that a product need to be returned, that is truly the best.

Pros

What I like most is that all of our data is stored in one place, once the system was setup it was easy to move things around and make changes.

Cons

What I like the least is the D.I.Y. aspect when setting up the system or making changes. I feel an extended setup time was needed, 3-4 weeks is not enough to work out the kinks. When I finally found the time to sit and understand how to setup additional actions, make changes, and contact the help desk we got it done. It's still not working at 100% but it is better than where we started.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi June, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Adam W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

So many uses!

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

GDPR compliance has been made easier with the system being rolled out to everyone we can use it as an image store with added contracts that people sign to allow us to use those images. its great.

The overall experience is a good one, its helped me further my career in the field and has got my name on the map and thats partly down to this system and its capibility

Pros

Once you learn the configuration of the system you can use it for so many things. It can replace electronic signing for assets or compliance... if there is a change in your asset management process its very easy to map in your mind what you would need to change on the system and what links will be affected. I cant say in my years of dealing with asset management that I have seenanything better or easier to use.

The Mobile App is an absolute life saver. If your resource is stretched like mine, with the right processes in place you can mould the system to allow employee's to manage their own assets and take responsibility themselves which is a powerful thing.

Cons

Some great features like Gallary or audits are not quite as customisable as I would like.. minor but can sometimes be a pain considering my first point

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Adam, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your review really hits at the core of what we hope our clients experience. The idea that you can configure the platform to solve a large number of business problems is what we are going for! Allowing the users to take responsibility is also at the core of how we help the world work smarter. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Chris E.
Industry: Education Management

Solid Product

Reviewed on 31/5/2019

Very happy with this. There are now some products available that were not available when we chose AP. Pricing on those is quite lower. I would be interested how they would compare with eachother.

Pros

It is super simple to use for storing basic Asset information

Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app

Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management

Cons

I wish the label printing had more flexibility

I wish it would auto assign asset numbers when adding new devices

Perhaps some quick reports

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just completed the design process on a updated label maker inside the platform. We are submitting it to our dev team. We think you will be delighted with the new functionality and look and feel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Patrick C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Asset Panda is an exceptional tool for our company!

Reviewed on 20/6/2018

Asset management that keeps our operations streamlined and saves us money.

Pros

Excellent design, capability, and flexibility! After vetting many other vendors, Asset Panda far surpasses its competition. Its configuration flexibility, included features, and user interface are unmatched by all. Asset Panda makes it easy to configure a setup that aligns with your company's workflow and processes allowing you to create a powerful configurations that go beyond basic asset tracking giving you the tools you need to succeed. It includes many valuable features at no additional cost where competitors want to charge significant amounts for over their base product. Want to scan assets in and out with your smartphone? Asset Panda has you covered. Their competitors want to know how many users will you have, how many devices do you need, etc, all to charge you just to have the functionality whether you use it or not. Lastly, the user interface is excellent and highly configurable so that you can configure your setup to best meet your needs and the needs of end users not be stuck paying for a system that you need to adapt your business to to make it work.

Cons

The only con of Asset Panda is that some may find it lacks intuitiveness. When setting up advanced configurations, a good understanding of how things are linked and how certain fields behave and/or react to changes is required to ensure you achieve your desired result. However, do not let that be a deterrent as Asset Panda will handle the initial implementation of your configuration, and should you want to make changes in the future and may not be sure how or are not comfortable making them yourself, Asset Panda is a quick click or call away to help.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the description you give on our platform. It is an awesome summary of what we set out to provide for our clients. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Michelle D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

New to Asset Panda

Reviewed on 30/5/2019

The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

Pros

This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is.

The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Cons

The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several
Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Brittney T.
Industry: Wireless

Tailored to my company

Reviewed on 11/1/2017

We were looking for a photo catalog of all the items we had in stock. We do weekly events in multiple locations and we were looking for a way to keep track of what was being sent out to the events and track what was returned. Considering that we were going to hand out little giveaway items we would send out 100 items but we might not give away all of it. Some of it would be returned and have to be added back into inventory. That simple task was just not possible with other inventory systems we tried. We also were looking for something that included a photo. Our promotional inventory has multiple items that can be labeled the same but are different. ie, Pens vs Stylus pens or Plastic cups vs tumbler cups. It was very nice to be able to see a photo of what the item was. Again, this was a feature that other inventory systems were not capable of doing. I love that once the initial set up is in place that we are trained how to alter any aspect of the way our program is displayed and operates. We decide how our program functions. It is completely customizable. I am super impressed how much freedom this program gives us and is well worth the money to invest in. I was able to take care of 6 different monthly or weekly tasks with this 1 program. Now what use to take me nearly a week to complete I can complete in a day. This program is incredible!

My only hang up is that it does take some poking around and a lot of trials and error to get the hang of. If you are not computer literate it may take you quite a while to understand how this works. It's very technical on the back end although when the back end is set up it is very user friendly.

Pros

Completely customizable
pulls customized reports
has the option of a photo displayed
The calendar feature is extremely helpful

Cons

Not necessarily a con but it is very technical on the back end. Building the program is the most difficult part. Although, it did get me well acquainted with how the entire system works. I'm glad you start us off with people who can walk us through.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Brittney, we appreciate you taking the time to review Asset Panda. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Also, keep the product feedback coming. We love it! Our clients suggestions drive our product.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.