Engagedly

Performance Management Software for High Performance Teams

4.7 /5 (73 reviews) Write a Review!

Tess F.

I'm 90% in Love

Reviewed on 7/9/2018

We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros

It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Cons

The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

Reviewed on 26/1/2016

We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros

Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons

Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

Rebecca B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Using engagedly has allowed us to communicate more efficiently and effectively as an office.

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is to navigate. I also love that there are many different options (posting, praising, polling etc). It truly allows you to communicate with a group of people extremely easily and efficiently. We've also been using engagedly as a way to track goals and therefore determine our bi-annual bonuses. This allows us to have very detailed feedback that we can access whenever we would like.

Cons

I think it could be helpful if there were a chat feature, this could allow faster communication to other users of engagedly.. other than that, I think it's great!

Shereen S.

Exceptional Platform and Customer Service

Reviewed on 14/5/2018

Pros

This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Cons

Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say.

Jonathan P.

Feature filled; easy to use

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

Pros

Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Cons

The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

Response from engagedly

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

Malou V.

Great support and open to ideas...

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

A way to stay on track for a small organization.

Pros

the modules are all similar in how to use them so master one and you have an easier time with the others.

Cons

would like to have more mobile options for our team as we are at five different locations and all work on our phones more than 50% of the time.

Chris B.

Engagedly - good product

Reviewed on 9/9/2018

Easy to setup. Easy to use. Easy to integrate with google sign on. Little to know training required for employee usage.

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Great customer support - personalized service.

Cons

No cons for this application. It works as expected and promised.

Malou V.

Engage your Team, Grow your Culture

Reviewed on 23/8/2016

So far we have been working on the back end of the software for about 30 days and then we went live with certain modules and it is picking up speed and we are finding more ways to enjoy the connection with our team, especially since we are all remote.

Pros

Fun and engaging...

Cons

Like it to also have a texting option.. for our non email users for the social media piece for sure but for alerts.

Amanda J.
  • Industry: Media Production

Excellent System

Reviewed on 16/2/2017

Engagedly was very helpful for our annual review process which had previously been really clunky and took up too much of my time to oversee manually. Although sometimes the site isn't 100% intuitive, the customer support is fast to respond and help. I was really impressed with how well the multirater feedback function worked - this is something we have wanted to explore but weren't sure how to maintain anonymity in the process and Engagedly made sure that wasn't an issue.

Pros

Customer support is fantastic, makes it easy for managers to review their direct reports while reading their feedback side by side, the ability to have multiple managers review someone.

Cons

The site design isn't the best, it could be a little better. I wish there was a way where as an admin I could test what things looked like for a non-admin

Kyle M.

Easy to use - great features!

Reviewed on 14/11/2017

Pros

The software is easy to use and get accustomed to - with lots of great features! Works great to get to know others in the organization.

Cons

It is hard to compare , but I wish there was a mobile app version available to use. Not too complicated to use the software.

Sara G.

EASY TO USE!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017

Pros

Great way to share information and communicate with all staff members in the office. The layout makes it VERY user friendly.

Cons

I think a mobile app would increase the use of the software in the office.

Tonie W.

User friendly and interactive

The goal setting

Pros

Used it for performance review in the office.
Goals and progress are documented continually. It is then merged for my director to review and give appraisal.Observation of pros and cons of colleagues can be documented on this website . Overall it makes it easier to document observations of employees. It give continuous appraisal and update of colleagues.

Jason F.
  • Industry: Insurance

Does what we were needing in a simplistic experience

Reviewed on 18/10/2017

Yes I would and I have to many contacts.

Pros

The flexibility and forward thinking of the product was key in selecting Engagedly as well as the ease of use for our managers and staff.

Cons

My main con would be that some actions are not real intuitive/hidden. I also would like to see the rewards piece thought out more. Example would be, budgets be assigned to individuals on giving.

Angela E.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very responsive service/development team

Reviewed on 23/8/2016

We appreciate the survey and feedback aspects of the product. We haven't been able to ingrain the use of feedback in our culture but have also not made a concentrated push to.

Pros

Easy to use. Very responsive staff. Good value.

Cons

I'd always rather use a single integrated product than multiple components but in this case we weren't able to find a full package that met all our needs.

Ginay T.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Rolling out Engagedly

Reviewed on 3/3/2017

We just rolled out Engagedly this week to our employees. So far, everyone was impressed by the user interface and the ease of use.

Pros

Ease of Use, the User Interface, the Customer Support received

Cons

Would like it to tie into calculating dollars without having to download information into excel.

Tamera J.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Engagedly in a Non Profit Organization

Reviewed on 18/9/2018

We are able to standardize our performance appraisal process amongst our managers.

Pros

We appreciate the Notes section and the ability to customize our Performance Review form.

Cons

I would like to have a phone number to call customer service in order to get help with my questions in a more timely manner.

Tony W.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Engagedly Software

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

This is a great tool to monitor and manage employee's progress and performance.

Pros

Our company uses the software to track our employee's goals, objectives, and performance. They also track employees birthdays and other events.

Cons

This software is a much better solution than what we had before. We are able to see where each employee is on daily basis. A great tool.

Great for Praise and Feedback

Reviewed on 11/7/2018

Pros

Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Cons

There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Performance Management Made Easy

Reviewed on 13/3/2019

Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

Pros

It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis.
It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Cons

It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

Elle B.

Inclusive Software!

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

We now have a way to track professional development and achievement. It's great to be able to tell my boss I have completed xyz since we last talked.

Pros

Easy to use, we love the message boards and group function (which we have used to implement a health and wellness program within our office.) We also love the goal setting and monitoring feature for professional development- the reminders to check-in on progress are great.

Cons

If I were to input anonymous constructive feedback it would not truly be anonymous because our office is so small, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast with a small company. We don't use this feature like we should.

Kimberly S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Platform

Reviewed on 21/9/2016

The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Pros

User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic.

Cons

Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

Angela S.

It's the first time using a system like this and I like it.

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Pros

It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Cons

I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.

Arnab C.

Definitely worth trying out... We were pleasantly surprised...

Reviewed on 29/9/2015

Pros

The product is very easy to use, navigate and uses the current web 2.0 usability. The implementation is very effective with the full support from the vendor. The functions of the software meet most of our requirements for 360 degree performance management with an additional layer of gamification.

Cons

The product could use additional features in reporting and analytics but they have been doing new releases towards that.

• Industry: Media Production

a decent productivity platform

Reviewed on 29/5/2018

Pros

Engagedly is a decent productivity platform that anonymizes employee feedbacks to help improve your weaknesses. Without being bashed for your honest opinions, you will have the ability to tell your co-workers whatever you want.

Cons

Sometimes Engagedly can get disengaging. While it does provide a useful solution, you can do without purchasing this solution. It feels secondary compared to other productivity software.

Amy H.

Engagedly Review

Reviewed on 7/9/2016

Engagedly has been a great tool in connecting our teams which are spread around the world. We have not yet begun to use the full features of the software, but have found it very easy to implement, and extremely easy to use. We are looking forward to moving our performance review process into Engagedly. The job description library and opportunity for 360 degree feedback will make the process more streamlined and transparent for our team members. Our HR team is happy to make the move from paper sytem, to one centralized online tool!