Skubana

Ecommerce Inventory, Orders, and Operations Management

4.8 /5 (100 reviews) Write a Review!

Vik P.
  • Industry: Textiles

Great platform, good support, easy to use.

Reviewed on 12/6/2020

I am glad we gave Skubana a shot it helped us automate more of our business, saved us a considerable amount of $$ on payroll and overall just helped us grow our business over the last year plus we have been using them.
I do not usually write reviews, but felt the need to do so in this case with the hope it will help others that find themselves in the same situation i was in.

Pros

We are a high volume e-commerce company selling across many sales channels for 10 years now.
During those years we have tried many different platforms and none of them really worked out for us, they all always did some things right and many things wrong.
Skubana was our last try before trying to build our own platform (which could be costly and come with a lot of headaches).
Fortunately for us and kind of surprisingly, Skubana turned out to fill 99% of our needs.
They have direct integrations with all the majors sales channels and other e-commerce tools/softwares and they also have indirect (via third party) integrations with the rest of the lesser known tools and software one may need to run their ecom business.
They priced out much better than the previous platforms we used in the past and they offer support via chat at all times on top of having your account manager to help you out.

Cons

The native shipping labels creation, but you can connect to other tools that can get the job done.

Kyle J.

Requirement if you know how important automation is nowadays.

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

I started with Skubana almost a year ago. I had no Idea what I was doing. Orders were getting out of control so I know I needed to do something quickly. I researched them all, tried Skuvault, brightpearl, stitch labs, Fishbowl, Unleashed and many more. They all did some things okay but lacked some major features we needed. Skubana had them all; most notably automatic PO, Order filters (you can automate pretty much anything with these),All the analytics you could ever need, even broken down to a order level. - plus some I did not know we needed until we started using it; then looking bad I don't how we even managed without them- like audit controls and automatically routing orders to different warehouses.
Skubana truly feels like it was built for the modern day eCommerce business. It's the only program I have found that you can tell was built by sellers for sellers. Some of the others feel like they were built 20 years ago and is only supported by a technical team that have no selling experience on modern day marketplaces.
All in All - If you are serious about growing your eCommerce business then you should give it a try, you won't regret it.

Automation
Amazing customer service
Automatic PO
Audit Controls
All shipping carriers
Connects seamlessly to WMS software + every other program you need
Unlimited listing SKUS per marketplace
Easy to migrate and get started
FTP to connect directly to your supplier
Complete dropship automation

Cons

It is all in USD, it can do conversions perfectly but because we are in Canada it required some quick conversions at times.

Britt J.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Best available

Reviewed on 6/1/2020

Mostly pleasant, some hiccups with missing shipping labels.

Pros

This is the best product on the market now. Easy to use, easy to train new customers on. Browser based.

Cons

Some features that are standard on other platforms are not available. Changing orders and updating channels is a big one.

A lifesaver in the industry

Reviewed on 18/4/2018

It truly did help us with our inventory/shipping management on multiple channels

Pros

After attempting multiple inventory management, omni channel, shipping management systems, Skubana was a breath of fresh air. The capabilities inside of this system brought us to the next level in our business. We were able to automate nearly the entire process while receiving detailed reports on various aspects of the business.
The UI is very intuitive and simple to navigate.
The customer support is quick to respond and the development team really does listen.
The price is right on par for the capabilities and automation it brought to our business.

Cons

Building out a more robust reporting feature would be wonderful. From high level reporting to deep diving.

Response from Skubana

Thanks for the wonderful review and feedback!

Doug S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Skubana definitely has great value!

Reviewed on 9/1/2017

It's amazing, the number of tools included in the Skubana eCommerce management system. My biggest challenge has been to make sure all data is entered so the system can work.

Pros

A very detailed eCommerce management system from inventory control thru determining your best and worst selling products.
The Skubana system has been well thought out and updated features are being added steadily.
It is a great value for the tools that are available in one system!

Cons

The system learning curve is longer than I would have liked, although after trying several other systems they appeared similar.

Response from Skubana

Thanks Doug for your feedback on Skubana! We appreciate your business and we're looking forward to bigger things with you this year.

Alla B.

Best move ever

Reviewed on 20/4/2017

We switched from Quick Books Enterprise to Skubana about four months ago to streamline our process and maximize efficiency. Our business model is based on drop shipping from multiple manufacturers and sales orders coming in from multiple channels and market places. Skubana allowed us to automate connections to both, suppliers and selling channels, which saves a ton of time. Even though we are still learning our way around, Skubana team has been extremely helpful throughout this process. The customer representative was instrumental in getting us set up and one more representative who is my go-to guy on daily basis. He is not just exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced, but also very personable and patient. Working with other ERP systems in the past (Infor Syteline and QB), it is very refreshing to be able to reach your support guy at any time and actually get solutions to your problems. Switching to Skubana was a great move for our business, as there is no way we would've been able to keep up with the growth we're experiencing without that team.

Response from Skubana

Thank you Floorcare team for choosing to partner with us. Your insights about Quickbooks have been really helpful in developing a platform that truly supports your needs.

Law L.

The number 1 Multi Channel application on the market

Reviewed on 2/3/2017

Great customer support, application and the one stop shop for all e-commerce. It runs fluently with the multi channel functions it is the best program on the market. Tried 6 different applications leading to this one because they would be missing a features that were not integrated. This has everything integrated inventory/shipping/Analytics/POs/Multi User log ins. Best program on the market that is always improving.

Pros

When it comes to multi channel software this program capitalizes on everything.

Cons

No Cons because this program is always being updated.

Kris C.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 15/3/2017

Pros

Sales increased by over 50%. Best all in one SaaS and always adding more features and integrations.

Cons

No Cons as this software has changed our business. Any feature or integration that they do not have they are always open to suggestions

Kyle G.

Overall, a great service to manage inventory, fulfillment, and sales across multiple channels.

Reviewed on 27/9/2017

Pros

You can sync inventory, fulfill orders, and list on multiple channels all within one platform. Makes it really convenient and you don't have to look elsewhere for features.

Cons

Sometimes there can be bugs but they are pretty receptive and get them patched quickly in most scenarios.

Ismail S.

Fair Software

Reviewed on 7/6/2019

I like the software it handles almost all the aspects of the multichannel yet the accounting does not pull all the expenses from Amazon and Ebay.

Pros

Automated Purchase Orders is the strongest section

Cons

Accounting is not very accurate, it needs improvement.

Slavica R.

Great Inventory Management Platform

Reviewed on 7/6/2017

Pros

Intelligent, well developed platform based on the first hand e-commerce experience. After a disastrous and unsuccessful integration with CIN7, switching to Skubana came as a solution we were dreaming about.

Cons

The integration process was challenging mostly for two reasons: the apps we had to integrate where not on the level we needed the to be, especially the ones that were to connect 3PL and accounting. Unify can not work with Zero so we had to cancel that app.

Ronen A.

Best value ecommerce software

Reviewed on 30/12/2015

Skubana is an excellent solution for us. It automates many important tasks and allows us to control our fulfillment process, inventory and sales. For a company using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) using multi sale channels, Skubana is a perfect solution.

The support staff of Skubana is helpful and they will walk you through the setup process.

Skubana is a great ecommerce app and although it is still missing some functionality we would like to see, it is by far the best solution we have found. Skubana has been evolving since we started working with it and we are looking forward for the new features coming up this year

Pros

This is the most complete eCommerce management software with more and more features introduced on a regular basis. Best value for you money.

Cons

Due to its complexity it takes some time to fully configure and use all the features available. We are also missing a couple of features which are due, according to Skubana in 2016.

Ryan M.

Customer service has been very helpful.

Reviewed on 24/8/2017

Pros

The automated order processing is what I like the best. I like knowing that my orders from all my sales channels are getting fulfilled.

Cons

I would like to be able to export inventory by date range of being imported into Skubana I add inventory all the time and when I add suppliers to them I want to be able to only export out new inventory added, not the whole list again.

France C.

Amazing service

Reviewed on 26/3/2017

We needed help with our transfer from Big Commerce to Shopify. Emily took over and in less the 3 minutes she had all our markets connected and working.
She is so smart, kind and makes us very comfortable. She is making our Skubana experience a great one. Thank you.

Pros

Emily's help

Cons

Shipping

Crystal S.

Skubana and Ease of Use

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

I've just recently started using Skubana at work to deal with inventory in our system. So far I find the software is pretty easy to navigate and is laid out that a person with inventory program experience can work their way through basic steps intuitively. I was trained to do the tasks assigned to me in a few moments and worked in the system easily after.

Pros

How inventory is marked shipped/holding/etc with a simple color code system.

Cons

So far my only issues have been caused by my lack of knowledge of the software so no negatives so far.

Response from Skubana

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business.

Theodore C.

We <3 Skubana

Reviewed on 7/1/2016

We <3 Skubana. It's the heart of what we do and helps us keep track of everything. When we have questions or need help they're responsive and always helpful. We recommend them highly!

Response from Skubana

Hey Theodore,

We love working with you! You're always welcome to reach out to us if there's anything we can help you with to further grow your business!

Sincerely,
Skubana Team

Scott O.

Reviewed on 6/5/2016

Devora M.

Reviewed on 25/12/2018

Paul L.

Quit shopping and sign up now!

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Pros

Skubana has people you can actually talk to, they know their business and understand yours. If you're looking for a selling platform then look no further. I've been in contact and used many. Channel Advisor: I never signed up with CA since tier pricing is a joke which is always to their advantage and you still need to hire many additional companies to actually make all the gears turn. Sku Vault: I was with this company for 4-6 months and by far the absolute WORST out of all of them, 3k+ start up fees to launch on a platform that never worked. Overselling often and only way to contact them to resolve was to "submit a ticket" to an email system that had "bugs"(I have e-mails to prove this) I was forced to leave Sku Vault and go back to Stitch labs. And of course, you can't get the start up fees back. Stitch labs: My second favorite (behind Skubana) and actually a good company. I was with for a few years and they were good but still they're missing tools I needed which skubana has. Seller Cloud: paid the fees+ start up and never went live so it was a loss. I was sold on many tools they said they had and the further I dug (after start up fees paid) I realized they were not a fit.

Mark H.

Increased revenue because of Skubana - Win all the way around.

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Pros

#1 we make more money. The integration accross all channels yet we still control all pricing , inventory from the single cloud system flat out genius. Unlimited users, everyone on my team has access to everything at anytime. Not just one or two but everyone. The ability to use 3PL's that integrate directly into Skubana is allowing us to lower our costs and reach more customers faster. The customer support with the dedicated support specialist is the best we have ever seen. Anytime ANY of my staff have had an issue the support from Skubana has been second to none. Fast, accurate and exactly what is needed in real time. All inclusive. Over all Skubana is all inclusive, support, users, native features etc. all part of what you get. Love it.

Cons

Would like to see native two way communication with Quickbooks. Skubana has a 3rd party app at an added cost that will allow down loading into QB but not two way.

Monica B.

A fantastic ecommerce "Hub" solution!

Reviewed on 27/10/2017

Pros

Intuitive - Skubana is incredibly intuitive to use. All of the features and functionality are set up to flow in a very natural way. This is especially great for our end users but it also keeps our training and operational costs down.

All-in-One - No system is an all in one solution but Skubana is pretty close. We can manage an enormous amount of our business through Skubana directly or through one of their ever-expanding App partnerships.

Onboarding - Skubana assigns a point person who walks you and your team through set-up and use of the system. Honestly, they hold your hand so that even technically challenged implementors and users can run w/the platform w/out much effort. This is a huge bonus for smaller companies w/out a lot of resources.

Trouble Shooting - I've never been through an integration that didn't have set-up issues. Skubana works as your partner and your advocate to push issues through to resolution.

Pricing - A company would be hard-pressed to find another solution that does as much as Skubana does.

Cons

I wish they had a bigger staff to do even more great things! The current system already has great functionality. But I know they have more in the pipeline. Skubana's only limitation is its bandwidth and time.

Daniel J.

Skubana is very reliable for inventory mgmt and they have very proactive staff.

Reviewed on 15/8/2017

Pros

Skubana's inventory management system is very reliable. If you are across more than one marketplace and are looking to consolidate your inventory, Skubana's great at that. I also like that their staff, from top to bottom, seem very proactive. The CEO is always presenting new and helpful ideas across emails and other platforms. We've had two of our dedicated Skubana tech agents get "promoted" to higher positions. Their tech support, for the most part, are very proficient.

Cons

Skubana has a number of other functions that we rarely use. Analytics reporting methods will vary by company. If you do put in a function request, don't hold your breath on it, as there are some functions that we put in a long time ago that have still not been addressed.

Vu N.

USER OF SKUBANA SINCE MAY 2018

Reviewed on 15/1/2020

Pretty much I ‘watched’ a demo by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SKUBANA and he talked about running a 8 figure business with I think he said 1 person? I now run my operation with my wife part time along with myself (full time). We were operating with 3 other employees before we switched over to Skubana. I’m not a 8 figure seller yet but I can easily see who I can keep scaling with Skubana.

Pros

It was a while ago but I loved the launch process. Skubana will have a dedicated rep work with you to setup Skubana while you are currently in the transition person away from your current provider!

Cons

There isn’t anything that I dislike. Skubana is very responsive with their CHAT function anytime we run into issues.

David W.

Skubana- I Can't Live Without You

Reviewed on 4/2/2020

Vast improvement in efficiency processing orders. This app is everything we hoped it would be from the simplicity of use to the excellent customer service

Pros

The inventory tracking is airtight, and now that they've built a QBO connector, you have accounting natively integrated. Plus there are tons of integrations available so you can essentially plug and play.

Cons

We like everything about it. Nothing not to like.

Response from Skubana

We appreciate and value your business. Thanks for the feedback!

Amanda H.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

It's the perfect platform for our company

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Working on adding additional carrier into Skubana.
In the near future hopefully we can have Skubana placing orders for us. Adding inventory rules.

Pros

It's great to have all our marketplaces at the same place, it ties it all together.
It's easy to keep track of orders, inventory and statistics. And since we're working from different parts of the world it is very helpful to have everything under one roof

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming with all the different features that Skubana can help out with. But if you just take it step by step and not try to get into everything at once it is a very helpful marketplace.