Agile CRM

Agile CRM

Sales and marketing CRM for growing businesses

4.2/5 (377 reviews)
Jaime N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

Reviewed on 24/11/2016

As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price.

After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pros

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version.
- Great user interface
- Easy to setup and use
- Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others.
- Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me.
- All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address.
- Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost.
- Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this).
-Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback
- Their team update the app every few days

Cons

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level
- Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better).
- Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features.
- Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Guillermo G.
Industry: Education Management

All I need to work in one place

Reviewed on 19/7/2019

The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pros

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch.
Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way.
I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more.
I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time.
Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Cons

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Javier S.
Industry: Entertainment

Great Customer Support and Features

Reviewed on 29/1/2020

Pros

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons

User interface and report customization.

Slavica S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Good value for Money

Reviewed on 23/1/2020

The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Pros

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training
Very easy to use and modify.
Different modules through single platform
Nice visual reports

Cons

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

Daniel R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pros

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Cons

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence.

What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users.

Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation.

In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses).

My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

David M.
Industry: Information Services

SDR Feedback

Reviewed on 17/1/2020

My experience has been very good.

Pros

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Cons

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Chamath N.
Industry: Computer Software

Sales and marketing CRM for developing bussinesses

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

Agile is still immature software but I can see that they are working to improve the software. So, I conclude, saying that it is still worthy of using Agile CRM.

Pros

Many people want to work in one place. The significant advantage of the CRM software is that it
gives you to optimize almost everything. Every task is based on sales and marketing.
Generating and regenerating reports and records are things that you need to show to
companies. The pross include cleanliness.
The UI in the process is easy - to - use task. It is even suitable for small and medium scale bases
for customers through the use of social media. There are no complexities. It is effortless to set
up, and it is quick.

Cons

The customer support area should be improved more. For the first time, users may take a bit longer time to learn the Agile CRM but they have very good learning materials. I have faced some UI/UX issues with the calendar, I think they will work on that and it will be improved in upcoming versions.

Nicolas frichot -.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Agile CRM: The Most Comprehensive & Valuable CRM On The Market

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Amazing experience. I recommend to any businesses looking to take their operations and customer service management to the next level.

Pros

I really love how easy is it to create a task, follow-up with it, and completing it. The dashboard is so easy to use and best of all, the powerful Service features, which really make this CRM, one of the most complete business management solutions.

Cons

The regular package should have been less cheaper in my opinion. Otherwise, I find no negative remarks as such.

Madhura S.
Industry: Animation

Reviw For The Marketing Module of Agile CRM

Reviewed on 5/2/2020

We've managed go up our lead gen activities significantly, keep track of leads, see a dashboard with key onfo

Pros

The software is easy to use, the training they provide is fabulous and the customer support is great.

Cons

For my size of business, the software has everything you need and at a great price. But when you try to upgrade to more users or more contacts, the costs jump up.

Mohamed Y.
Industry: Financial Services

Limitations

Reviewed on 25/6/2019

Pros

Has many good features like any other CRM in the market, automation is powerful but once you get all your leads into their system, good luck getting any meaningful figures unless you use their filter and collect it manually. please read the Cons before you buy!

Cons

You can only send a max of 3 custom email reports, each report with a maximum of 100 results only and they never mentioned that to me in their demo nor in their product comparison.

If your website has a cookie consent bar, you won't be able to use "visitors activities" unless you enable their own cookie bar, that will leave your site with two cookie consent bars. Good luck with asking your visitor to accept all of these consents.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Mohamed

First of all, thanks for your detailed feedback.

In Agile CRM reporting, you can create custom reports and enable the functionality to send those reports to your email. We have a limit of 100 in every email considering the size of the email which the email clients can consider spammy. However, we are giving a link in the email to check the details beyond the first 100 results.

We have to show a cookie bar on the websites in compliance with the GDPR. That helps us take the users' consent to track their activities.

In case you have any more questions. Please feel free to write us back at [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Adam D.

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU.

Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Cons

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software.

We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days.

We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Bill B.
Company size: Self Employed

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 26/10/2018

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.)

They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs.

One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet.

I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Erik R.

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

Pros

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Cons

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Derek "storme" B.
Industry: Retail

Good overall system with a few glitches

Reviewed on 15/8/2018

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ken R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Reviewed on 19/1/2017

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

Cons

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

David F.
Industry: Media Production

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Reviewed on 31/3/2018

Pros

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Cons

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Industry: Real Estate

Moving from Salesforce to Agile CRM

Reviewed on 15/8/2019

I am replacing Salesforce with Agile CRM to save cost, create a more streamlined interface with our website and sales team.

Pros

I like that all three modules (Sales, Marketing, Service) are contained in a very easy to use interface. There are basic and advanced functions available without all the Salesforce bloat. Ex: I can set up a simple Round Robin for my sales team without having to spend a bunch of extra money for a plugin or dig deep into layers and layers of Salesforce complications to just get to the place to set it up.

Cons

There are some limitations to the integrations vs other apps but it does integrate with the big boys (popular software). The help desk is expanding rapidly, but currently, you have to schedule calls with a rep. The rep is super helpful, but sometimes there is a wait time.

Industry: Internet

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Reviewed on 30/6/2017

To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).

We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved.

Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself.

By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming.

Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Pros

- Many plugins available
- Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive
- Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers
- Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Cons

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Cam L.
Industry: Education Management

Easy and clear

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software.

Huge thanks

Pros

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Cons

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Dennis H.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Reviewed on 13/7/2017

Pros

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Cons

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Simon james P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Reviewed on 7/10/2017

Pros

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Cons

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Nissanka S.
Industry: Computer Software

Generous offer of features

Reviewed on 1/5/2019

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Pros

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care
not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed
this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing
strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total
marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing
whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP.
Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party
apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to
many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Cons

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

Alexandrine T.
Industry: International Trade & Development

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

Reviewed on 8/1/2020

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pros

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best.
Good integration with google as well as linkedin
Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Cons

quickbook integration is not available
some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned.
Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Evelina R.

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 13/7/2017

Pros

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

Cons

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

Konstantin T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Reviewed on 20/7/2017

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.