Agile CRM

Sales and marketing CRM for growing businesses

4.1/5
4.1/5
4.0/5
3.9/5

Ken

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Reviewed on 19/1/2017

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

Cons

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Javier
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Customer Support and Features

Reviewed on 29/1/2020

Pros

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons

User interface and report customization.

Zoho CRM, Insightly and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

The relationship beetween price and features

OnePageCRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.
Daniel

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pros

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Cons

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence.

What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users.

Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation.

In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses).

My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

Agile - The best CRM tool in the market

Reviewed on 24/11/2022

The best CRM tool in current market in my opinion . Very cost effective and easy to use.

Pros

We can easily track our project related stuff and tasks in Agile. We can micro manage tasks using Agile . The main goal of Agile CRM is improve business relationship . The name itself indicates Customer Relationship Management.Also it is a cloud based tool where we dont need to maintain any servers from our side.

Cons

Customer care service should be increased a lot at least for the paid customers.Down time of the tool must be decreased i.e scheduled downtime.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Executive Office

Easy to Use, Configure, and Implement

Reviewed on 5/5/2022

I have used and recommended Agile CRM for many years. It is very easy to use and configure and the cost is low compared to other CRM systems.

Pros

It is very user friendly. You can add custom fields and setup pipelines without the need of a developer.

Cons

Having to add DNS records to synch email makes it difficult to setup email with agile.

Zoho CRM

The UI and functionality is just better than Zoho

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Pros

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Cons

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Derek "Storme"

Good overall system with a few glitches

Reviewed on 15/8/2018

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Dennis
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Reviewed on 13/7/2017

Pros

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Cons

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Loic
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Updated review: big improvements

Reviewed on 6/2/2017

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

Pros

- free trial
- loaded with features
- fast learning curve
- continuous improvements
- a lot of integrations

Cons

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX.
- Reporting features are pretty limited
- A/B testing is difficult to work with

Adam

Not very easy to use as desired, customer support is lacking

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Low cost option and an all in one solution if willing to sacrifice efficiency and organization

Pros

I like that there are multiple features and uses for this software ranging from email marketing to contact management that can all be accessed in one place. The free plan includes some valuable uses as well.

Cons

The process for organizing and managing follow up calls and sales funnel movement involves too many steps, which reduces the simplicity factor considerably. This has caused me to have to use other functions that weren't intended for the use I ultimately use them for, which can be frustrating. Customer support is outsourced and scheduled in 30 minute blocks of time and once that time is up, you are cut off regardless of resolving your issue and are then directed to scheduling another block of time at a later date.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Adam,

All our processes are set up to guide you in using our CRM to its full potential and irrespective of the business (size or industry), our product is applicable due to the vast and necessary features we provide. We have a one-time implementation process to help customise the tool as per your business requirements. For this, our training specialists are always ready to help based upon your schedule. For any other issues, you can connect with technical support via chat and email at www.agilecrm.com/support

Ben

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

Reviewed on 11/5/2020

I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it.

I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools.

Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

Pros

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price
- for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way
- when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful
- PRICE!

Cons

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design
- Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help)
- Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc.
- LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Zoho CRM, Mailchimp and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Mainly price, the free trial, and the breadth of features
Michael
  • Industry: Graphic Design

My Review Of AgileCRM

Reviewed on 14/4/2020

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

Pros

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Cons

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

the non intrusive way they kept in touch, the other used very hard sales techniques, which I don't like.
Bill
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.)

They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs.

One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet.

I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

David
  • Industry: Media Production

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Reviewed on 31/3/2018

Pros

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Cons

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Simon James

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Reviewed on 7/10/2017

Pros

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Cons

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Konstantin

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our...

Reviewed on 20/7/2017

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Olivier

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Reviewed on 11/7/2017

Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Pros

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations

Reviewed on 14/6/2018

Pros

Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Cons

Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.

Charlinda

It truly is a great program

Reviewed on 3/6/2017

Pros

Clients relations are managed, leads generated through webforms are nurtured and the process is automated. Segmenting clients have never been easier and support for the product is fantastic! Keeping track of tasks is an integral part of my daily function and the task management within Agile keeps me on track. Assigning tasks to alternative users are easy. Client records can be as detailed as required and one of the other things I do often is associate specific documentation to individual client contacts. Integration with 3rd parties are easy. The timeline feature is a gem! AgileCRM is truly a great product!

Cons

The only feature that requires attention is the automation. The campaigns and nodes are limited -
even on the paid plans, but I know that Agile is in the process of reviewing this.

Michelle

Decent CRM for the price

Reviewed on 14/1/2019

Pros

I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Cons

Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

Response from Agile CRM

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017).

The appointment email notifications are sent twice -

1. At the moment when the appointment is created.
2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time.

These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients.

Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Jim

Absolute rubbish

Reviewed on 31/7/2017

Pros

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Cons

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months.
Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose.
My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at [email protected]

CRM we all need !!!

Reviewed on 12/9/2019

salesforce was bit expensive and we got all the features in agile crm so its a win win situation for my company.

Pros

As a sales men we need CRM tool to keep a track of our customer. Ability to customize software further provides us maintain our pipeline in robust manner

Cons

they can have live chat support like many software instead of asking to book call everytime . I think this is the only bad part

Value and Functionality

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Agile has been a breath of fresh air when I needed something free. When I upgraded to the paid version for our company, it did everything we needed from Salesforce for a quarter of the price.

Pros

While it's developed overseas, the help and set up team are responsive and will often do the setup for you while you wait. The end result functionality is the same even if the way you go about it is different for other software.

You can even use the free version for basic CRM features that others make you pay for.

Cons

There is a learning curve, as with any software, but the UX is not as fancy as others and therefore, sometimes, not as intuitive.

• Industry: Events Services

What a great and user friendly CRM

Reviewed on 11/7/2017

After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases.

Pros

Time to set up,
User-friendly,
Zapier integration,
Modules (sales, marketing and help desk),
Price,
Email marketing,
Web activity tracker,
Web forms and landing pages builder,
Filters and Tags for creating lists.

Cons

DKIM and SPF still a little hard to set up,
Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

A relatively robust CRM for smaller to midsized business looking to scale

Reviewed on 27/12/2019

We needed a bit of bandaid to help with our business development efforts and it definitely did the trick. Given our business model we needed more of a hybrid CRM/ATS, otherwise we likely would have continued on with it.

Pros

Capture from LinkedIn -- relatively easy to navigate through and keep records & engagements up to date.

Cons

Very modular -- which in some circumstances I can appreciate but there is some functionality that overlaps and should be grouped together. As an example, untagged emails (with Agile Logo) being a separate expense from the base rate. I think it would be great to hide the features not included with any given plan, as opposed to being able to see them, but being greeted with an upgrade screen.