Joshua M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Good little CRM for a great price

Reviewed on 4/4/2021

Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Pros

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

Cons

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Reviewed on 30/6/2017

To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).

We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved.

Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself.

By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming.

Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Pros

- Many plugins available
- Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive
- Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers
- Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Cons

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Simon james P.

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Reviewed on 7/10/2017

Pros

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Cons

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Simon H.

A happy user

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

Pros

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

Cons

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

Michael W.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

My Review Of AgileCRM

Reviewed on 14/4/2020

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

Pros

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Cons

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Jez J.

Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features

Reviewed on 29/10/2015

Pros

We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details.

We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM.

The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Cons

My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported.

It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Cons

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Response from Agile CRM Inc.

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations

Reviewed on 14/6/2018

Pros

Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Cons

Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.

Tom G.

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change.

So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Pros

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Cons

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign.
It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign.

Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday.
After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Tom,
We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently.

Alex M.

Calendar in Military Time

Reviewed on 30/8/2019

Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for.

My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

Pros

The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

Cons

The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time.

As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this.

The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix.

Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water.

The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level.

All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software.

If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Alex,
Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at [email protected] so that we can share the same with you.

Wil C.

Infusionsoft killer!

Reviewed on 31/3/2017

The feature set of Agile is right up there with the best of the best, but at a much better price point. Agile has some great marketing automation tools such as drag-and-drop campaign building and full life-cycle email tracking.

Pros

Cons

It's not currently possible to have more than one email signature which is a real shame, as we would like to use different signatures and addresses for different campaigns. This is, however, a minor inconvenience when stacked against all the things that Agile DOES do.

Brandon D.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Agile Review

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Agile as mentioned provides a reliable service, and geared toward small-mid sized businesses. Larger companies would find better options.

Pros

Agile provides a reliable database for all things from quality findings to ECO change implementations. Customized reports are a nice feature and searching is made easy.

Cons

Agile has some limitations with ERP features, two different softwares are utilized due to needs of each department. Preference would be for a one stop shop.

Good Marketing & Sales CRM

Reviewed on 19/9/2017

Pros

I like the marketing & sales features of this CRM. We can create web forms to integrate to our website. I also like that this can be connected to our other online software which we daily use which then helps us ease the manual labor of entering everything in the CRM.

Cons

We can't save email history in this CRM. Yes it syncs with our Gmail but once an email is deleted, this will also be deleted in Agile. We really value each email from our customers and it would be great if Agile can work out how to get this feature available.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

A good CRM tool, features riche

Reviewed on 2/4/2019

Pros

All modules are integrated: Marketing, Sales and Support.
The solution is very features rich, it is a good Hubspot replacement at a fraction of the price.

Cons

The support is based out of India, it is hard to understand the dedicated support person we have.
Also, it can take 1-2 weeks to get your support person on the phone, so if you have deadlines, you are in trouble.

Ray G.

Initial Review of Agile CRM

Reviewed on 16/1/2020

Learning curve upon adoption. I know there are webinars but the webinars go very fast with no time for one on one questions.

Pros

Agile CRM is loaded with features that cost significantly more to access via other vendors. It has given me added capabilities that I can use to grow my business. Additionally, the customer service has been outstanding! They are always able to help!

Cons

The learning curve is a bit steep at first but once you learn the basics it is rather intuitive.

Matthieu M.

Complete, powerful and cheap

Reviewed on 12/6/2017

Pros

Agile CRM is really the best value for money CRM we have tried. You can manage all your business processes within the application. We really appreciate the marketing automation tool that makes really easy to launch an acquisition campaign.

Cons

The mobile app is not really good-looking, it could be great if they spend time on UI to optimize the experience.

Rodney B.

Easily integrated into our other systems

Reviewed on 26/7/2017

Pros

I love the integration with Shopify and Zendesk. Each section is used for different areas of our business, and with every campaign, we find new tools to implement.

Cons

It took me a couple of tries to fully understand how to use the email tool, but once I figured it out, I found it to be very reliable.

Alessandro R.

Such a lovely program for automation marketing.

Reviewed on 22/5/2017

Pros

I like the easiest to use interface and tools and features that let me automate my business which is amazing.

Cons

I think agile can improve their customer support a bit more and particularly there should have a paused or discard function to cancel any email sending.

• Industry: Automotive

Best CRM for Starters

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

While searching for a CRM, I found this option. It was the perfect software to start with as the sales team never had used a CRM before and we had a very small team. Lots features, easy to manage and free for a small team. This gave us the opportunity to start a process upgrade without investment, and after everyone was well adjusted, we switch to a paid plan.

Pros

Not only you can keep control of all the costumer interactions, but also you can do marketing and support with the same account, and is free for up to 10 users (limited, but free).

Cons

It lacks a good tutorial for most of the advanced features.

Juan felipe M.

Great CRM

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

It is a software for small businesses in its free version, but it is an excellent application that allows you to manage your sales in a great way

Pros

Agile CRM is a great sales software, it includes many things like marketing and services in one place, it also has sales tracking, automation, contact management, web analysis and many other things, and besides that, an excellent interface and very clean

Cons

The free version is very limited and you will have to pay for better reports and features, like everything

Mark L.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Awesome addition to our business, has made our life so much easier

Reviewed on 10/9/2017

easy to use

Pros

The program is easy to use, they offer great support, we are able to customise the software to suit our business. it has helped our marketing immensly.

There are no issues with this software that we have found that have not been completely sorted out by the technical support team, they have been terrific.

Avishay "jesse" S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

I had used AgileCRM for about a year now; it's great, connects with Zapier and the likes.

Reviewed on 4/4/2018

Ease of use, easy to set up, cheap.

Pros

Very intuitive, easy to use and connects with many modern options such as Zapier (especially for Facebook ads leads).

Good customer service, which is prompt and duly, and internal notifications make this software a prime choice for many startups and small businesses, which gives them a very wide client base as an entry-level CRM that could serve even larger organizations as they ramp up.

Cons

Connecting things isn't the easiest, and it takes time until you understand how to turn leads from Facebook and whatnot into leads in the system; which may create redundancy and the need to clean up the system in the long run.

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Automatize your business

Reviewed on 31/5/2020

Agile CRM is very useful for any business wants to automatize sales (more important), marketing and chat (communication with client).

Pros

It became our sales, marketing, help desk and chat easier because now it is automatized and we can answer many customers at same time.

Cons

For free version, the automation is very limited, but if you sign up start version, you can see more things what this platform cans do.

Jay W.
  • Industry: Media Production

Agile Is Amazing & Easy To Use!

Reviewed on 14/1/2020

I love it. My leads and contacts are organized and now have email marketing!

Pros

It's Fast, Well-Organized, & Easy To Get Up And Running!

Cons

I don't have the budget or time to figure out the Landing Pages feature.

Coralie W.

Oustanding Customer Service & Easy To Use!

Reviewed on 20/7/2017

Simplifies my contact management system. All works like clockwork and links with all the apps/social media. Campaigns are done with triggers by drag and drop (I havent been able to work out how to do campaigns on other CRMs).

Pros

- Drag and drop features for newsletters, email templates and landing pages
- Simple and quick entry for searching, tagging, sorting, updating
- Reporting features
- Social media and app integration - easily done
- Campaigns and triggers - set up in no time
- Customer support - no need to use forums, they contact you direct

Cons

Havent found anything
Perhaps to be able to use Thrive with it

Recommended to Agile by marketing expert and havent looked back since. Try it - it's really simple to use no matter if you are a beginner (like myself) or more technical