MyTime

Appointment scheduling, POS & customer engagement platform

4.7 /5 (109 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.6
4.5
4.7
4.8
Brittany G.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Excellent software - takes time to navigate through

Reviewed on 14/9/2020

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Pros

Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

Cons

took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

Jen S.

MyTime saves my time... and my money!

Reviewed on 1/9/2016

I started using MyTime when it was just an online scheduling tool, but now it is so much more. I use it for product sales, as a time sheet for my employees, to track sales, to communicate with customers, and for all of my online marketing! If you are a new user, MyTime can replace so many different services that you are probably paying for separately, and save you a ton of money at the same time. If you are a veteran user (like me), keep an eye on all of the extra services that are constantly being added, like the reputation manager and email marketing campaigns.

Pros

It literally replaces what I was using on 6 different subscription services, and at a fraction of the cost. I can keep all of my info in one place instead of having communications in my phone, email marketing on another site, scheduling on yet another site, and so on. Everything works together seamlessly now.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. All of my suggestions or feedback that I send to MyTime relating to the software are actually addressed and they let me know when the changes are complete.

Jovan M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Loyal customer

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

I've been with my time over a year and have been able to increase my business because I can study my business thanks to the reports that they system can run. Anytime I have ever had a suggestion or a problem the customer service has been prompt to respond and improve upon the system. Even the CEO has contacted me directly to gain understanding off a past issue! I'm in love with MyTime and couldn't see myself using anything different!

Pros

Ease if use. Sophistication.

Cons

I would like to make it mandatory for some clients to pay a deposit not All or Nothing

Response from MyTime

Thank you Jovan! We really appreciate the review. By the way, you can collect a cancellation fee of a specific $ amount or % of the appointment value if clients cancel last minute or no show. You can set your cancellation policy on the Settings page.

Sandra C.

It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months!

Reviewed on 11/8/2017

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

Pros

Easy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily.

The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly.

Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.

Cons

I can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.

Kevin F.

My Time adds hours to my day.

Reviewed on 23/7/2016

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pros

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Cons

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Christian W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

One of the best investments I have made. I love this service and especially the customer...

Reviewed on 8/8/2016

I switched to Mytime from another service I've used. Mytime has been great implementing some of the changes and improvements I recommended to help my business. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Pros

Not having to deal with a separate merchant account. My cancellations have also have gone down since people have to leave their credit card information.

Sharon B.
  • Industry: Accounting

I like that we can schedule for two different offices

Reviewed on 25/9/2017

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

Pros

I love the way it reaches out to our clients and asks for a review. Those reviews help so much in social media

Cons

I wish there was more room to add customer information. Currently it shows up as NOTES with the full length showing up by their appointment. I wish it would stay more with the client info, so I can look up and add as needed

Jason M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Big fan of MyTime

Reviewed on 25/8/2016

Pros

My shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times.

Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool!

Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!

Cons

mmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!

Jenny A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Fantastic company

Reviewed on 24/7/2016

MyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!

Pros

Easy to use, except for their POS

Cons

POS is not friendly.

This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address

Brent B.

Unbelievably Excellent

Reviewed on 25/4/2016

I am just going to paste in an actual message that I sent to this company because it says how I feel

Original message:
"When I say you guys are doing a great job, I really mean you're doing a great job. Every issue that I initially had with the features of mytime has been or is being addressed and I'm just blown away with how quickly you are making improvements to this system. EVERY SINGLE PERSON that I have interacted with in the course of joining and using this software has been nothing but helpful and accommodating. Keep up the superb work. I can't wait to see where it goes from here."
- End original message

I have honestly bounced around with several solutions over the past 3 years and nothing has out-shown Mytime. It is a little "light" on the point of sale and invoicing side but don't count that out. They have improved and added SO MANY things in such a short period of time. AND they are eager to LISTEN and make things better. Absolutely TOP NOTCH. I love it and my clients love it. If you haven't considered them then you absolutely SHOULD be.

Janelle W.

I spent many months looking for the right software for my company and finally I found it!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017

Client accessibility, an app for both myself and the client, and ability to hold all forms.

Pros

The software allows me to handle everything in one place. My clients, pictures of my clients hair, forms, and my favorite an app for the clients to make their appointments.

Cons

Missing: Ability to have more than one waiver. I have been asking constantly. I really need to be able to create several waivers for client signatures. I would like my pictures to have the ability to show as a gallery within the client file and all photos of all clients to show in a gallery on the dashboard in case I want to show a potential client my work.

Tresa R.

meets all the needs of my business.

Reviewed on 4/8/2017

It has allowed me greater control over my business operations. It has also allowed me to consolidate several facets of my business in one place.

Pros

The marketing functions allow me to exert greater control over my business operations. The ability to make my own discount codes and individualize them allows me to market my products with greater flexibility.

Cons

The new change does not allow us to look at the intake form with a single click. This creates more work for me as I have to go into each appointment to check on the details on the intake form

Heang V.
  • Industry: Executive Office
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Community

Reviewed on 1/6/2019

All the time

Pros

Update last version of Android and iOS..

Cons

All program that using the phone at Android and iOS

Michael G.

Switching my 25-year nutrition/acupucnture/herbal practice to MyTime!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

Switching my practice over to MyTime from FullSlate this week. Very impressed with this suite of practice tools - online appointments and payments, full POS with direct deposit, keeps your practice profile updated on 150 websites (yelp, google, facebook, etc), email and text message reminders, practice marketing, inventory management, online reputation manager, lots more.

Pros

Easily the most powerful, advanced and comprehensive practice management and scheduling service I have seen. Not yet three years out and winning many awards. Great user interface and mobile apps. Quite easy for the practitioner and client to use!

Cons

None! They really thought things through quite well.

Murry T.

Great service and great scheduling

Reviewed on 16/10/2015

Really happy with how easy it is to use. And intuitive. It supports all kinds of tricky little things I need to schedule. I have a salon and my availability changes all the time and appointments change all through the day. MyTime makes it really easy to keep up and manage everything.

When I have a client getting coloring, MyTime even knows I have free time to work on other clients in between treatments. They were really helpful getting me set up. I like it so far!

Vena D.

My Time Review

Reviewed on 25/9/2016

I have had good results with My Time features. My clients love that they can book online. I also like that My Time text me each time a client books online and also notifies me with an email. Another great feature is the My Time system alerts clients when they are due for another treatment. Overall I have had good results. I also like the features to send out advertisements.

Rebecca C.

Got me through my learning curve.....!

Reviewed on 2/4/2017

I am 3 months into using My Time and finding it pretty easy to navigate, ( given my great learning curve). I'm not a techy person so I am finding it easier and easier as I discover more features it is capable of. Totally enjoying the appointment booking and record keeping. So glad I went with My Time.

John C.

BEST BUSINESS CHOICE IN 2017!

Reviewed on 10/3/2017

I am more than grateful that I added MYTIME to my business website, Facebook and business! My clients and I have experienced a stronger communication system, 24/7 options for scheduling appointments and ease of payments! IT IS THE BEST in 2017!!

Veronica H.

The best choice I made this year was to switch to better software for making appointments! ...

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

I had such an amazing experience with customer service and Mytime customized the package for me so it is fitting to our way of scheduling and pricing. it is an easy and simple software to learn and use! Thank you so much Ethan and all staff at Yytime!

Twylla D.

excited to see this keep growing and adding features

Reviewed on 28/3/2017

I am very happy with MyTime so far, I am looking forward to future updates and features being added to it. Any time I have a question or problem Customer Support is very helpful!

Jeff C.

Meets Our Needs But Pricey

Reviewed on 10/10/2020

Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

Pros

It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

Cons

I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite.

It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly.

I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

Helina B.

Shady business practices, unknowledgeable staff, glitchy system

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

The sales rep was extremely pushy when convincing me to subscribe to MyTime and was so confident that it would suit my needs after describing in precise detail what I needed. They should have never taken me as a client because it doesn't function well at all for what we need. I would be fine with the workarounds that were suggested to me if they worked, but they don't. Services that should be available becasue I have it set up perfectly will just randomly disappear. My clients see our marketing dollars at work and call wanting to sign up, but say that it looks like the appointments are booked up. The sales rep convinced me to sign up during my high season, promising that I wouldn't get charged until I actually started using the system. And promised that if I decided it wasn't a good solution for me, he'd have "no problem" getting me out of the contract. I started getting charged for MyTime LONG before I was ready to even begin setting it up. And I reached out to that sales rep for help, and he was no longer with the company. Not only did the MyTime staff not hold up the promises of their sales rep they employed, but they also agreed that I made a terrible mistake by believing him. The customer service is terrible and the system is glitchy. They don't care that they've cost my business thousands of dollars..... just awful.

Pros

I like the look and user friendliness of the widget on our website.

Cons

The system is glitchy. Doesn't have the functionality promised by sales rep. It's complicated.

Response from MyTime

We apologize for the experiences that you've had with our software. We take customer feedback seriously and are always striving to improve.

We hope that providing 17 locations to you for the price of one and crediting 2 months of your subscription to help you through your slow season is a show of goodwill.

We have thousands of locations successfully using MyTime and will offer you continued support to hope to count you in that group.

Sally M.

Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!

Reviewed on 24/11/2015

The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Pros

Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

Cons

I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

Kim B.

Easy to use product with lots of features and amazing customer service and responsiveness

Reviewed on 29/7/2017

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. There are a lot of really cool built in features that streamline the process of creating appointments and saving notes. I also LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service. They actually listen to feedback, and implement it quickly if it is something that would be useful.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to view appointment sales total on the appointment in the calendar for people who don't use the POS. I feel that the software is geared towards people who use their integrated POS system, but there are some features that are missing for people who don't. I wouldn't use their POS only because I have multiple lines of business that don't all use appointments, but I have one central POS system. That is not something I can use their POS for.

Erin H.

Usually amazing!

Reviewed on 15/9/2016

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pros

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Cons

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.