MyTime

Appointment scheduling, POS & customer engagement platform

4.7 /5 (109 reviews) Write a Review!

Helina B.

Shady business practices, unknowledgeable staff, glitchy system

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

The sales rep was extremely pushy when convincing me to subscribe to MyTime and was so confident that it would suit my needs after describing in precise detail what I needed. They should have never taken me as a client because it doesn't function well at all for what we need. I would be fine with the workarounds that were suggested to me if they worked, but they don't. Services that should be available becasue I have it set up perfectly will just randomly disappear. My clients see our marketing dollars at work and call wanting to sign up, but say that it looks like the appointments are booked up. The sales rep convinced me to sign up during my high season, promising that I wouldn't get charged until I actually started using the system. And promised that if I decided it wasn't a good solution for me, he'd have "no problem" getting me out of the contract. I started getting charged for MyTime LONG before I was ready to even begin setting it up. And I reached out to that sales rep for help, and he was no longer with the company. Not only did the MyTime staff not hold up the promises of their sales rep they employed, but they also agreed that I made a terrible mistake by believing him. The customer service is terrible and the system is glitchy. They don't care that they've cost my business thousands of dollars..... just awful.

Pros

I like the look and user friendliness of the widget on our website.

Cons

The system is glitchy. Doesn't have the functionality promised by sales rep. It's complicated.

Response from MyTime

We apologize for the experiences that you've had with our software. We take customer feedback seriously and are always striving to improve.

We hope that providing 17 locations to you for the price of one and crediting 2 months of your subscription to help you through your slow season is a show of goodwill.

We have thousands of locations successfully using MyTime and will offer you continued support to hope to count you in that group.

Sally M.

Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!

Reviewed on 24/11/2015

The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Pros

Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

Cons

I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

Jeff C.

Meets Our Needs But Pricey

Reviewed on 10/10/2020

Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

Pros

It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

Cons

I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite.

It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly.

I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

Kim B.

Easy to use product with lots of features and amazing customer service and responsiveness

Reviewed on 29/7/2017

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. There are a lot of really cool built in features that streamline the process of creating appointments and saving notes. I also LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service. They actually listen to feedback, and implement it quickly if it is something that would be useful.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to view appointment sales total on the appointment in the calendar for people who don't use the POS. I feel that the software is geared towards people who use their integrated POS system, but there are some features that are missing for people who don't. I wouldn't use their POS only because I have multiple lines of business that don't all use appointments, but I have one central POS system. That is not something I can use their POS for.

Usually amazing!

Reviewed on 15/9/2016

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pros

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Cons

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

Calina H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

We've had a great experience using MyTime for Salon scheduling.

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

It has helped make running my business easier.

Pros

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

Cons

They are missing some key reports for running a business. There is no way to track client referrals even though there is a report for it.

Braden F.

been great for our office

Reviewed on 8/11/2017

it has helped us organize and maximize productivity. we have been overall very happy with the product.

Pros

having online availability, has been very helpful. customers really like having the reminders sent to them as well.

Cons

sometime has meltdowns and stops working. that has caused us a few meltdowns in the office. the staff always responds quickly

Jordan R.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 25/5/2017

Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

Pros

I like booking appointments, keeping track of clients, calling to remind people of upcoming and overdue appointments, and so on.

Cons

The mobile app seems to crash quite a bit and customers have complaints about that its hard for them to book appointments or some of the information and their bookings are not showing...

Richelle B.

Makes for a fluid and efficient day

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

Pros

I like being able to book appointments of my clients on the spot myself when they reach out. Also like being able to book people on the spot when Im out and about.

Cons

The only issue I've experienced with Mytime has been when the system has gone down. When its been booted back up there's been errors to the book that weren't there before.

George S.
  • Industry: Accounting

great program!!

Reviewed on 19/9/2016

It has made the scheduling for our company very easy. We have multiple people at different locations and this works great.

Pros

multiple locations determines the billing, not the number of staff.

Cons

not sure yet

Phil T.

A Groomer's Dream!

Reviewed on 4/1/2017

I have been using the mytime.com Scheduler for almost a year now. They really focus on making it easy for my customers to book a grooming appointment online and help me with client retention. It's easy for me to book multiple dogs in an appointment, remind clients that an appointment is coming up, and ask for a review when they leave. The greatest thing, all of this happens automatically, so I can focus on my business while the software handles the rest!

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, better than all of the other online booking platforms I have tried in the past.

Karla N.

Great Company

Reviewed on 18/9/2016

This is a great company. I started with them when they first launched, and the progress has been amazing.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

A few glitches here and there.

Molly M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Amazing software!

Reviewed on 22/7/2016

I love how easy it is to do everything I need it to do. Customer service is amazing every time I've had to call!

Pros

Does everything I need it to do and it's affordable!

Cons

Sometimes my scheduler will go blank and seems like it doesn't want to save my notes about clients services. Don't really like how when I type in a name for a new client and I have an existing client with the same first name, it tells me that his client already exist. I tend to have to type in an extra letter or number so it will work. Then I go back and edit that clients name. Just extra work i don't feel is necessary.

Keith B.

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. USUAL FOR RECORDING TIME SPENT FIELD SERVICE ACTIVITIES.

Reviewed on 12/7/2018

IT HELPS ME TO MANAGE THE RECORDING OF MY FIELD SERVICE TIME.

Pros

TELEPHONE DATA MERGES WITH CONTACTS IN PHONE DATABASE. HENCE, YOU CAN MAKE A CALL IN THE APPLICATION. ALSO, I LIKE THE STATISTICS FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

Cons

THE NAME SORT FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE CANNOT MERGE WITH YOUR CONTACT LIST ON THE PHONE. IN SETTING UP A CONTACT, YOU HAVE TYPE DATA ALL OVER AGAIN.

Linda H.

I like all the features and how user friendly it is.

Reviewed on 26/9/2017

Pros

Customization of system to meet my unique business needs. Customer support is always helpful and easy to reach during business hours. Ease of transitioning from old system to MyTime.

Cons

When customers use the app version they have to make my business a favorite or I'm charged the 10% marketplace fee.

Tracy O.

Really enjoying the software for the most part

Reviewed on 1/1/2018

Pros

Very user friendly for myself, the business owner and for my staff. For the most part it's been working nicely for us and is making things much more streamlined

Cons

There are some minor functionality issues but they are open to feedback and suggestions to help improve the system.

MyTime for Success!

Reviewed on 28/8/2015

I'm extremely pleased with My Time! They have given me the best possible thing: truly automated yet customized business management!
Customizing is important so the client doesn't feel "automated".
Automated service is A MUST for any busy business!
My Time has created and delivered professional business management from marketing to online services to in depth business reports that analyze not just profits but what IS profitable! Package all of this with Amazing service on any and all issues and MyTime has defined Business partnership!
My success is thanks to My Time!

Susan diane H.

MyTime keeps me organized and communicates with my clients

Reviewed on 22/9/2016

The system pays for itself with updated search engine representation and fewer "I forgot" no-show appointments. Keeps me in great communication with my clients, as I don't have time to call everyone for appointment reminders. MyTime is my personal assistant at a fraction of the price for employee labor. The one thing I'd like to see MyTime add to their features is an automated "intelligent" campaign system that sends out predated marketing communications in a series.

Rose S.

Most Comprehensive Program Around

Reviewed on 17/10/2016

Been with MyTime for a while now and it just keeps getting better and more user friendly.
In the beginning there were issues and glitches as any software has but the tech people were very patient and helpful in fixing problems quickly. Customer service is as concerned about my business as they are about theirs. This is a good thing because we have developed a symbiotic relationship to the betterment of both of us. All in all a pleasant experience.

Scott L.

Just What We Needed!

Reviewed on 21/7/2016

We were looking for a scheduling program that would help us manage our photography business. We have a team of photographers and upwards of 100 events a year. Creating a system to help us schedule and communicate the schedule to our team was vital. MyTime was the answer!

Pros

Our ability to share it with the team and create individual calendars made this the perfect tool for us.

Cons

The only thing we hope they improve is the ability for each photographer to be sent a reminder about their upcoming event several days in advance then again the day before.

Debra A.

The educational session was instrumental in helping a most quality of service to my customers.

Reviewed on 21/3/2017

The features that the service provides increased productivity as well adding new clientele to my business. The great reviews from clients are overwhelming loving the features of reminders and setting new appointments. This also helps me keep services on my calendar colorcode making it easier for me not over book dates.

Reviewed on 16/11/2015

Crystal Q.

Easy simple software

Reviewed on 17/3/2017

I needed something simple to use yet has everything to run my business. I can run reports and marketing. It is a little pricey but worth it.

Summer M.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 23/3/2017

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

crazy good customer support

Reviewed on 8/4/2019

Significantly reduces administrative time, so I can spend more of my time making money and taking care of my clients.

Pros

MyTime isn't just scheduling; it takes care of all things related to managing a company, including employee time sheets, customer communications, online marketing, and sales tracking. Mobile app and Google calendar syncing are crucial. Discount and promo code options are great. Love the marketing automation!

Cons

Would be nice to make notes per session and client, rather than one long list of notes per client. As a small start-up, cost is our biggest barrier to entry; it's about twice that of some of the competitors. I recognize that all the services it address likely makes this worthwhile, however, and we'll keep an eye on this product as part of our growth model.