Zoho Social Reviews

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

4.6/5 (1888 reviews)
Shayne H.

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

Reviewed on 25/4/2019

I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects.

NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Pros

1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process.

2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms.

3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with.

4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be)

5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Cons

1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great!

2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

Jake L.

An elite social media management tool

Reviewed on 21/2/2019
Review Source

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place.

As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky.

Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel.

There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'.

I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Cons

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile.

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

Sarvpreet K.

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 5/6/2018
Review Source

Pros

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar.

We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in.

I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Cons

My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Franklin d R.

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 1/10/2016
Review Source

Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged.

Pros

-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point
-Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling
-Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis
-Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members.
-Browser posting plugin
-Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement
-Easily switch between brands
-Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms
-Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons

-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost
-Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Prosithea T.

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 27/3/2018
Review Source

Pros

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles.

Cons

The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

Kelsey L.

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 11/8/2018
Review Source

Pros

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included.

SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park.

PROS:
- has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction
- better for agencies needing to proof to clients
- works on multiple social networks
- has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)
- Interface is straightforward
- has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them
- planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

Cons

CONS:
- The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.
- No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.
- Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).
- Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app.
- Be able to tag shoppable content.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Simo A.

wow zoho is the best app for social media

Reviewed on 25/11/2017

time and money

Pros

full control and managing things easily by clicking just on one fonction you hve everything in your hand, otherwise, some other software like zoho dose not have such features. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience. thanks Zoho team
I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

Cons

oho CRM Plus covers 88% of the Sales Force Automation functionality.

Moreover, ZOHO's solution solution offers very similar coverage of these characteristics to the average CRM software package (88% vs 87%).

In summary, Zoho CRM Plus offers very good coverage of Sales Force Automation functionality, similar to that of its competitors. This means that CRM system buyers for whom this functional area is important are likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus. and Zoho CRM Plus covers an average of 75% of the Marketing Automation feature set.

ZOHO's solution offers very similar coverage of Marketing Automation attributes compared to the average CRM solution (75% vs 85%).

Zoho CRM Plus needs to improve its coverage of Marketing Automation functionality in order to compete with other CRM solutions. CRM system buyers who prioritize this functional area aren't very likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus.

Great Bang for the Buck - Social Media Management

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 25/4/2018
Review Source

Pros

I've always been a fan of Zoho products, and Zoho Social is no exception. Very easy to use and has virtually all the features you need to effectively manage all your social media accounts. Based on the cost, Zoho Social has great value for the money. Setup and configuration is easy and straightforward. Love being able to manage Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all from one dashboard. I like the brands feature as our company does have three divisions with their own social media accounts. The visual calendar feature works great and you can even re-schedule from there. Excellent! The zShare web brower plugin works great too and makes everything faster and easier. The built-in analytics and ability to collaborate with co-workers is also great. Overall, I really like Zoho Social and it's making my daily social media managemet much easier.

Cons

While I love the branding feature, I wish there was a way to see certain information from all three brands we have in one place, rather than having to switch back and forth. For example, seeing the calendar with posts from all three brands at once would be great, especially if they were also color coded. I'd also like to see all my drafts in once place. Second, I would like to see a basic approval feature with a button on draft posts that can be set to approved or not. In addition, when someone comments on a draft, I would like to see that conversation in-line rather than having to go to "collaboration". It's a pain to have to go to two different places when working on drafts.

Santiago A.

Manage social networks brands never been easier.

Reviewed on 3/4/2019

One of the big headaches for any professional who is dedicated to the area of digital marketing is time, the distribution of loads and serving several customers at the same time, offering a quality service with the attention that each deserves. With Zoho Social, I have achieved the perfect balance between attention to the brands that are my clients for more than two years, and at the same time, it is great to support so that my personal projects do not suffer due to the burden that my work implies. Any platform that offers that has my favorite choice, as does Zoho Social perfectly.

Pros

At the moment of the undertaking, I look for tools that can help me manage social networks of clients, and of my own entrepreneurial projects. That's one of the things I like so much about Zoho Social, it's a perfect assistant to help you have great control of everything that involves positioning and serving a community of users associated with a brand. Another fundamental aspect that motivated me to write this review, is the portability that it offers, you can be in any country for a business trip or for a vacation, and even so, you can brilliantly monitor everything that is published, the scope and measure the amount of interaction that each publication makes within the market of the managed brand. The statistics are another of the aspects that I love, I can measure which content has greater acceptance within the population, so I reduce the times and focus in a better way the strategy for each brand.

Cons

I consider that they include many improvements in their platform, I can not negatively qualify any of the aspects of its operation because to date I have obtained great results with the management of my main work and the additional ones, they are going in the right direction.

Yemin K.

The nice alternative

Reviewed on 31/1/2018

I can manage my channels easily with Zohosocial. Smart Q scheduling is really helpful to decide when I need to post and it give me great results. One more thing I am really impressed is they are constantly improving and are user friendly.

Pros

Zoho Social is very easy to use and there is literally no running curve. When I first installed this app, I was able to post and monitor my channels right away. It was that easy. Their Smart Q scheduling is awesome. You are not going to get the perfect result but you can try various time frames based on Smart Q scheduling. It was helpful for me to test different times and days with different options.

Cons

For me, communicating with people on Zoho Social is a little bit confusing. Their communication feature - read, write, comment is not as functional or powerful as other platforms like Hootsuite. I believe that there are some rooms for improvements. Posting on Instagram is very inconvenience. I know it is because of Instagram's policy but I believe that Hootsuite made the solution for Business Instagram accounts so Zoho Social might have the opportunity to try something new.

Aymara P.

Magnificent communication management

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

Our activities are focused on the rural development of our cities, and even if they could be difficult issues to address especially with young people, it is important for us to include them in our target audience and integrate them into our activities, with Zoho we have managed to get closer to that target and link them and make them part of our participatory community, making campaigns and publishing content through the main social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram that have had a positive impact on them and us.

Pros

It is an excellent option to manage communication on social networks. Allows you to identify the right time to publish your content through a powerful prediction tool, so you can adjust your strategy if necessary and be more effective with the audience you want to reach. It also has other tools and functions that will help you to have a more acertive approach with your target audience and receive feedback on any strategy you would like to address.

Cons

Zoho is a great application, however it is necessary to have clear which is the objective to reach in order to get the most out of it.

ZoHo Continues to Impress!

Reviewed on 30/3/2019

Pros

I love the fact that my job does not have to revolve around managing social media. Zoho Social is a great way to keep all of your social media channels properly managed, while allowing me to be able to focus on analytics and expansion not just management. Before this program, I spent at least 5 hours a week on mundane tasks that this software helps eliminate. For example, the automatic scheduling, statistics and reports makes me job way easier. I also love the fact that this program works well with the Zoho CRM. Another great feature!

Cons

There are two concerns I have with the software. One, this software does not allow you to take advantage of all aspects of each platform. It makes it hard to manage Instagram DMs as well as other parts of each platform. Two, it is an affordable software, but the user cost can become a pain. There is not a cost affective way for upper management or clients to review content without having to add a new user. This cost quickly adds up if you are trying to exclusively use this program the whole time. There are shortcuts around adding users, but it can take away the whole purpose of using the software.

Stiffani R.

Manage all your social networks with the same tool!

Reviewed on 27/3/2019

I have used the application in different work environments, to analyze the different audiences of social networks, and to make decisions about how to satisfy and retain them.

Pros

What I like most about this program is that you can monitor all the social networks you have, without having to individually access each one of them as well as create and publish content in them, from the same panel.
Also one of the functions that I love most is that you can program the publications so that they are published at a specific date and time according to the needs and requirements of the users, which is a very useful option, since it is not necessary remember to make a publication, since the application performs them automatically.
Parallel to the monitoring tools it offers, it makes it possible to know how many times an account is mentioned, which topics are spoken by the followers of the different social networks, the number of followers in each of them, allowing to be up-to-date with what is happening in the networks .
It also offers a crm that allows to stimulate and ensure the collaborative work of people, helping to make decisions regarding marketing strategies, among others. In general, it is one of the best tools for the effective and simple management of social networks.

Cons

The program is amazing, so far the only drawbacks I see, is that it works only with the internet, so if the connection fails or there are problems with it, the use of the program will be affected.

Susanna S.

More than just social media management

Reviewed on 26/4/2017

I've had a trial of Zoho Social before their Instagram integration with them was a advanced as it is now, and left it to go to a very similar competitor.

When I found that the competitor was not enough for my needs, I decided to give Zoho another try and found that in the 6 months I was gone, it had improved in leaps and bounds, and now could do everything I needed it to do.

The analytics are great in that you can easily and quickly interpret when to post and who your key customers are. Their listening portion is easy to use and a lot more user friendly than other SMM apps I have tried.

I have had one issue to report, and one "wishlist" item I've submitted through the app, and both were answered within 24 hours, so customer service with Zoho is first-class.

There are still improvements to be made, especially to their Instagram service but seeing how responsive the developers are to customer requests, I have no doubt that they'll bring in these features soon.
- when something goes wrong, there is no explanation on the error to tell you what to do differently
- social media actions have set limits (f.ex. Instagram at 60 likes an hour)
- you cannot reply to comments on your instagram posts
- the analytics for Instagram are basic; time and type of post. I'd like to see this expanded to what Zoho has for Facebook where you can find out everything about your audience.
- some other apps show pages and influencers like your brand, which is a useful competitor analytic tool.

Even with these small stumbling blocks, Zoho is great value for money, and as they are so user friendly, they will have my custom over other apps.

Pros

Very responsive support, constantly improving features, the ability to integrate all essential business functions; from Zoho CRM to Zoho accounts

Cons

Some features not as advanced as competitors

Paola M.

Zoho Social is the best alternative to manage our social networks

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

Zoho Social has become a great ally for every day to make my work more professional. It has allowed me to manage so many personal social networks as those of my organization, allowing it to considerably increase the number of followers. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I think that Zoho Social is an effective and very useful tool when it comes to managing our diverse social networks. With this software it is possible to program different post in different social networks like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. It has a very competitive price in comparison with other softwares in the market. It has an attractive and user-friendly interface which makes it possible for any user to manage it.

Cons

I do not find major problems with Zoho Social. I would just mention that one aspect to improve is that when a post is scheduled, it is not possible to upload more than one photo at a time, which undoubtedly is a limitation for this tool. In general, it is worth living the experience of using this software.

Desiree S.

love it

Reviewed on 3/3/2019
Review Source

love it and the benefits are great and such. time saver. I did an intensive search when looking for a social media manager and this one simply has the most!

Pros

I love that they have the website and the mobile app and the content calendar is genius. I also love that I can schedule a bunch of posts batched to all my accounts. a wonderful time saver. and everything is very self explanatory great for beginners and veteran social media gurus. they really pack a lot of features in and its also very affordable. I also love that they give extended trials. check it out!

Cons

I cant say there is really anything that I don't like about this software program. its got everything I personally need to utilize for my business marketing. the only think I can say is that I shared Zoho with a friend who does most of his posting through twitter and said that he wanted to be able to retweet his tweets and to schedule those. which I guess you can do on a twitter social manager.

Terry H.

Bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 21/4/2017

Zoho Social does an amazing job integrating so many different things from other platforms into one. I was truly impressed with the service they offer. The other reviews don't lie. I love the SmartQ function because it reaches your top engagers when they're on social media, not when you are. I also love that Zoho integrates bitly, which my company uses regularly anyhow. Lastly, I love the simple and yet detailed data provided on how our social media presence is doing. When presenting to the executive director, he doesn't necessarily want numbers just thrown at him. He enjoys the visuals and was eager to sign on to Zoho.

There really isn't anything to dislike about the program. I was confused by the bitly integration at first, but once I reached out to the Zoho team they were quick to answer any questions. I wish there were different notification settings. I currently have my notifications on so that I can post to Instagram, but when I'm not posting I hate having to go into the app to turn notifications on and off. I wish I could just keep the notifications about posting to Instagram on but keep the notifications from Zoho about when people post, comment, and like my social media off.

Just ask questions. The Zoho team is very helpful and quick to answer whatever it is you need to know. I was getting e-mail updates frequently asking how the trial was going and giving me tips on how to make my experience better.

We've seen a lot of great things coming from Zoho in our trial. We feel that it's easier to use than Hootsuite and that tagging businesses and people in our posts is easier. With Zoho, we're finally able to analytically review how our organization is doing on social media. We weren't able to do that before. It's nice to have the opportunity to sit and look at how different posts are affects our target audience members.

Nishant M.

One of the Most Intuitive Social Media Tools Out There

Reviewed on 8/8/2018

It's great. This is the tool I keep falling back on. It's definitely well-worth a look, and worth a try and buy. While the price could've been just a little friendlier, I still love how cost-effective it actually is in comparison with other social media management tools out there.

Pros

It covers the functionalities of some of the more expensive tools out there - Hootsuite, SocialPilot, Sprout Social, you name it. While they don't map everything down, it gets the work done quite effectively.

One of the biggest perks of the tool, however, is in its Instagram Direct Publishing. Every tool I'd previously used mandated the download of an app via which I had to manually post on the channel.

Scheduling is stupidly simple. Account Management is stupidly simple. The tool is stupidly simple to use, and powerfully effective.

It's cheaper than almost all the other tools out there, and offers more than some of the more expensive ones.

Cons

1. It's cheaper by comparison, but could've been more price friendly for younger organizations.
2. Automated scheduling doesn't exist
3. Recommended time for maximum engagement is a feature I would love on any social media management tool, but doesn't effectively work on Zoho Social.

4. Twitter tagging from the app works, and it's great. But some of the other tools also allow for LinkedIn tagging, which doesn't happen on Zoho Social - as far as I can tell.

Zoho Social is a decent competitor.

Reviewed on 12/2/2019
Review Source

Pros

For smaller companies, social media management is an important consideration. With multiple pages, it's hard to keep track of everything. Zoho Social is a decent competitor to the more expensive options out there. It's really easy to learn, and the graphs and analytics are superb. The Brand Health Dashboard allows you to see your statistics at a glance, and enables you to quickly pinpoint where you may need more engaging content. Price-wise, it's not too bad, and for a smaller company, is very doable in the grand scheme of things because the time savings is well worth the cost, especially if you manage multiple brands/pages.

Cons

Scheduling posts is a bit of a trial. It should be fairly simple, but it takes some digging to find the option, and automated scheduling isn't currently available in a usable form. Scheduled posts can also only have one photo, and Instagram is a hassle all its own. (Unfortunately, IG is to blame for that, but other tools have found workable ways to fix it, Zoho so far has not.) I do wish there was a way to see all brands in one place. It's a pain having to switch back and forth when it could be done much easier by giving each post a logo or different color in the calendar. But with the cost of these programs going up higher and higher, Zoho still stands on its own quite admirably.

7.0/10
Julieta R.

The difficult thing makes it easy. Manage multiple social networks in a single panel

Reviewed on 2/7/2018

Pros

Fundamental feature of Zoho Social, is the ability to permanently monitor social networks. Ideal for the community manager who has permanent monitoring of social networks such as twitter, instagram, facebook, periscope, linkeInd among others. Currently I use it in my professional and personal environment, allowing me to make an ideal outline of products, designs, photographs, publications, repost, promotions and much more.

Its intuitive platform helps the user to position himself in the use of this software.

To use it you only need a standart pc with internet, this makes it quite functional to be used in any pc

Cons

In my country the internet is defective, therefore, the use of Zoho Social is limited a bit, however, I have learned that Zoho Social is making an appointment to be used with low specifications, and thus cover much more the market and allow those countries that have connectivity problems (as it is my case), to be able to use it.

Timothy M.

Zoho Social - effective social media management

Reviewed on 14/5/2019

Using Zoho Social is a breeze. Best of all, the Zoho team is very responsive, both in terms of speed and useful advice. My experience has been positive overall.

Pros

Zoho Social is easy to use and very effective for social media management. Scheduling posts is easy and the SmartQ helps determine best dates and times for posts to go out in your feed. Using the manual scheduling feature lets you understand anticipated engagement rates as you test days and times to enable you to fine tune your targeting. Best of all, you can pre-post for almost any length of time across social media outlets of your choice. For a small to medium sized business, Zoho offers plenty of power.

Cons

Hard to find fault in this application. On the few occasions I have had a problem, it turned out that operator error was the cause.

Jeffrey A.

An Excellent Alternative for Social Media Management

Reviewed on 5/7/2018

Pros

It's super easy to learn. The differences between Zoho and other management software is night and day. I wouldn't suggest it for a large business, but it does everything you need it to for smaller or even midsized businesses. The price point is perfect if you're on a budget and the analytics Zoho Social offers are great. It integrates well with the various social platforms and scheduling posts is intuitive and pain-free.

Cons

Scheduling posts seems like it should be a feature that's easy to find and use. Unfortunately this, and other features, take a little digging to find. Zoho Social also doesn't offer the best preview for posts. It's often difficult to see what they'll actually look like and I've had to delete and repost more than once to get the desired presentation.

Jose T.

Value for money, I would recommend

Reviewed on 20/9/2018
Review Source

Pros

I have been always a Buffer user but give it a try to Zoho Social later on. But I am pretty happy with the platform so far. Most importantly Zoho Social is very easy to use and schedule the posts. The interface is pretty clean and nice.

It works well with the web platform and also available in iOS and Android. However, it doesn't support Windows platform yet.

It gives a free trial of 15 days to try its features which is good enough to make a choice whether to continue or not. Zoho Social cheaper when compared to Buffer or Hubspot, therefore it actually gives much more value for money. SmartQ is an interesting option as well.

Cons

It doesn't support the windows platform.
Not apt for freelancers.
Support is not proactive and slow at times.

6.0/10

Super User Friendly and All you need in one spot

Reviewed on 25/1/2018

Pros

It's great to have to use only one app to manage and update all your social media accounts. The analytics and social reports are awesome for keeping up to date on your audience active times and preferences. Its especially user friendly and the site provides lots of outlets for help if its needed. Social Media scheduling can take a lot of time as it is so it's wonderful to have a tool handy that can let you automate your presence while still holding true to your brands values.

Cons

I dislike the limiting ability to see how exactly your posts will appear on each individual social media platform and the lack of the use of EMOJI's when trying to fit a message in a certain amount of characters emoji inserts can be quite helpful. Also scheduling posts for Instagram can be quite difficult and I wish there was a better way for the two systems to interact. It would also be interesting to have the possibility to monitor the comments and the answers that you provide on the different social channels. Also not all of the account following monitoring is live so be sure to always double check your numbers - they are usually only ever 2-5 off (depends if they have run a recent review- but if you are keeping a live count be sure to check your numbers against theirs)

Jason G.

Manage Once, Results Everywhere!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

Zoho Social is the best at one very crucial thing: managing the social media world. Any public figure knows how challenging this is. Zoho Social just solved this for humanity.

Just a tip, be sure to activate your Instagram profile as Business Profile before authenticating with Instagram for less hassle. You also need to check the LinkedIn messages yourself as the inbox is not integrated with Zoho Social. You also don't need to create a separate LinkedIn page as posts are also placed in your personal profile.

Pros

- One app manages all 5 social media accounts
- No need to switch apps and repost the same image 5-10x
- Analytics are superb, you can see everything in one dashboard
- Ability to select and deselect specific social media account when posting
- User interface is very simple. It is much simpler than the original interface of the social media account
- Ability to schedule posts. This is very useful for those with social media managers.

Cons

- Messages from LinkedIn are not integrated. Only FB and Twitter messages are shown.
- No image dimension guide to optimize look of images across all 5 social media accounts.
- Sometimes error occurred but no detailed explanation are given
- Very minimal logs for monitoring the activity of a certain brand manager
- Mobile app has a lot of room for improvement
- Web chat should be integrated in the future