MRPeasy

Cloud ERP system for growing manufacturers and distributors

4.3/5

Good working horse

Reviewed on 8/6/2023

It works well enough.

It works well enough.

Pros

It works in the most needed functions. The basics are there what we need to handle the Manufacturing process.

Cons

The stock handling is too complicated. If you need to move the stocks, it's not easy nor fast.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Aaron
  • Industry: Entertainment

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

Reviewed on 25/8/2020

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Pros

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Cons

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Sue
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

MRPEasy software - almost great

Reviewed on 9/9/2016

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Pros

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Cons

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Angelina

Siven Sport Ltd Review

Reviewed on 10/1/2024

Although we are moving slowly with importing all necessary data so we can start operating the programme, our company is very satisfied with your product for the time being.

Pros

MRPeasy is simple and easy to use while having all needed features for a small manufacturing like ours.

Cons

Invoices can not be printed in Cyrillic.
We faced some issues while importing tables with Cyrillic content, although all steps were adhered strictly.
The programme produce long part numbers itself, which are rather confusing.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Benjamin
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker.

The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Cons

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

Fishbowl and shopVOX

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

AccountMate

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations
Tim

Ahead of its time

Reviewed on 6/4/2020

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Pros

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Cons

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Stéphan

A software aptly named

Reviewed on 9/5/2023

It helps us to formalize BOMs, routings and manage stock.

It helps us to formalize BOMs, routings and manage stock.

Pros

It is full Saas and needs no hardware. It is easy to handle and easy too use.

Cons

I would expect a Manufaturing Order per BOM level and not a multi-level MO while processing an order. It could be important to trace each steps of the process (BOM) with a different MO.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Please contact our Support Team with your concern.

• Industry: Publishing

Ideal ERP for small to medium manufacturers

Reviewed on 24/10/2021

Pros

The UX is very neat and intuitive. The dashboard cames with colored squares each one named exactly according what it does like procurement or production planning.

Cons

It lacks Customizable Templates, Commission Management and Automatic Billing.

EZOfficeInventory

ASCTrac WMS

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your positive review. We're very happy that you also found good use for MRPeasy in your industry.

In fact, the PDF editor does allow to customize templates. Please contact our support for more information.

Michael
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I can’t work without it.

Reviewed on 7/6/2023

My over all experience is positive and I have brought customers to this platform.

Pros

I like MRP because it saves us from doing things manually and we always have a Birds Eye view of production.

Cons

I dislike that somehow my resources get turned into decimals even though we only consume whole numbers.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Sten
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Craft Beer Brewery

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Pros

We can use it for stock management and production processes as well as invoicing.

Cons

Would be nice if the bookkeeping functionality was more advanced and we didn't need a separate software for that.

Merit Payroll

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Stuart
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy to use web-based MRP

Reviewed on 16/2/2021

Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Pros

Easy to add and remove users.
Contextual help menu is very good.
Learning videos are great.
Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

Cons

It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

Katana Cloud Inventory

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

Fewer features in the purchase order function

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Lindsey

Changes the organizational game

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

It's fantastic. Best decision I ever made for my job's needs. And for the money, it's incredibly valuable. I've paid way more and gotten way less from other software companies.

Pros

All its functions. Because of this software I can organize my parts, subassemblies, their sourcing, and my manufacturing the way I wanted to. I really couldn't have stayed as organized as I now am without this software.

Cons

There are a few features that are lacking that I'd like to see:1 - individualized training. While they do a fantastic job of responding to requests, it would have been nice to be able to schedule a training session to specifically address our company's needs. I had to do a good amount of self-training using their videos online, then I taught everyone else in our organization.2 - The ability to see an entire build's subassemblies and parts in one place. Since I have multi-level assemblies, I can only view one item's BOM, I can't view all of them in one tree after I've manufactured a final product. That would be really nice

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your very detailed and positive feedback.

"this product seemed focused on being the best it could be at functionality" - that is what we strive for. Thank you!

Regarding the Cons you brought out:

1. In fact, we do offer individual training hours with our specialists over video. Please contact our Support Team for more information.
2. If you open a BOM, please click on the "Indented BOM" button to see the full build tree, including subassemblies.

Peter
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

The most Straght foward MRP system

Reviewed on 8/3/2023

2 Years ago we set about moving from an excel based order management system to something more modern, easier to control and better suited to our growing business. Having demo-ed a number of MRP systems none really ticked the boxes for our business and or seemed over complicated or had too many functions and a very steep learning curve. We had given up until I stumbled acrsoss MRPeasy. Its layout, self taught nature and ease of implementation sold the product to me and after the free trial it was a no brainer for our business. Over the last 2 years we have increased learning, improved our systems and expanded use of MRP easy into different aspect sof our business.

Pros

MRP Easy is layed out very simply, it easy to navigate and simple to understand. It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple

Cons

Produciton Planning and the interactions of the system are not perfectly suited to our manufacturing process. It means we cnanot use this functionality eaactly as we woudl like.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Bryan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

This was a game changer for our small business

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

Pros

This cloud-based data management system really covers all the inventory. purchasing, and invoicing needs for our small manufacturing business. The nested framework of items and assemblies are very logical, and the customer management (quotes, invoicing, etc.) has been invaluable. I am able to get through the whole process from quoting to delivery without forgetting steps (like ordering a crucial part). The tutorials and online manual are very helpful, and customer support is quick to get back when there is a question.

Cons

The logic for some of the calculations are not intuitive, and not always clear from the instructions. I figured out many of the functions by careful trial and error, but this could be because I don't have a business background and lack the terminology. The report layouts are a bit constrained if I need to add extra information.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Marko
  • Industry: Medical Devices

A very good tool for small to medium production.

Reviewed on 21/2/2017

The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

Pros

- Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Cons

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you, great customer!

Joanna
  • Industry: Nanotechnology

Great for keeping track of inventory

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

Pros

Being able to follow back where each product came from and where it has been shipped to. Being able to check up inventory simply.

Cons

Some of our products are made at the same time as others but need to be inputted separately (as it is not always the case) which makes it harder to calculate costs of manufacturing.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!
Regarding making several products at the same time, please contact our Support Team.

Mindaugas
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

User friendly, with space for improvement

Reviewed on 1/8/2023

Takes a lot of time to manage production, to many "clicks" to produce something.

Pros

Material demand from production planning.

Cons

I think it has to have abilitie to form an invoice from "sent item" list.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful for all your suggestions for development. You are welcome to enter as many as you have via our Support ticket system.

Jeff
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Intuitive, easy to use, responsive

Reviewed on 1/11/2021

Scheduling manufacturing orders (materials, people, and work cells), is very simple. Makes ordering materials simple. Also, easy to update quotes from multiple vendors. Serial number and lot tracking are also great in this system.

Pros

Scheduling manufacturing orders is very simple. Shows you immediately if you can hit your need date based upon material availability (or expected arrival time). The support team is also incredibly responsive. Multiple questions to the support ticket have lead to new features.

Cons

Reporting can be improved. All the data I require is in the system, but not always the easiest to access or generate a report about.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Guy

3 years in

Reviewed on 8/12/2020

Pros

Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Cons

No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Malgozata

MRP review

Reviewed on 6/10/2023

Pros

very easy to use, friendly interface, lots of possibilities to customized according to our needs

Cons

integration with weight scale, possibility to make weight certificate for each package in one lot

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Kyle
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Very versatile and easy to use software!

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

Pros

This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Cons

Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

Andrew
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

Pros

MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

Jan

MRPeasy, not always easy

Reviewed on 8/2/2022

Overview, archive, accessible information,

Overview, archive, accessible information,

Pros

Perfect deployment, good support, easy to use, once you found it

Cons

Reports not customized.
F.E. I want costs on manufacturing order: not found_not possible.
I can't read easily the manufacturing information, can't
find legenda or: "How to read this"

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Tomaz

Development of surgical simulations

Reviewed on 12/6/2023

Optimized inventory, cost calculations.

Optimized inventory, cost calculations.

Pros

Efficient inventory management, price vs performance

Cons

Manufacturing can not be tailored to exactly suit our needs

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!
Regarding your specific needs, please contact our Support Team.

Steve

Great MRP solution for SME manufacturers

Reviewed on 22/3/2017

Took a bit of time to learn, but the flexibility and feature set within MRPEasy are absolutely perfect for our business. With multi-level bill of materials, production scheduling, stock control, purchasing, invoicing and simple CRM it does everything we need. Traceability from a single end product to every component purchased is superb.

Pros

Masses of features, flexibility and

Cons

Like all MRP systems, it takes a bit of getting used to.