Odoo

All inone

Reviewed on 30/4/2020

Great usability, plenty of apps, opensource

Great usability, plenty of apps, opensource

Pros

The fact that all the apps are natively integrated is a great asset

Cons

If on premice with many specific development it’s not easy to handle major updates

NetSuite and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

I wanted to have a serveur on my own

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Because of thewebsite builder integrated with social apps and accountibg
Talha
Talha
  • Industry: Textiles

Odoo for ERP, Supply chain, Manufacturing, trading, Ecommerece business

Reviewed on 13/7/2020

We used it to streem line and for effective supply chain and finance, it helped us to determine those key factors, and we customisely made reports for performance of company aswell individiduals.
In supply chain, tradeoff and optimization between shortages and overstocking, cash to cash cycle inprovement made by analysing and bottle necks deteced by odoo.
Longterm pending cases, reporting, email notification for a abnormal or overdue, and over amount transactions helped us to manage finance on a well way specially when we were in crises.
Sourcing rather than manufacturing analyse by customize odoo, in costing and RFQ is wonderful.

Pros

Easy installation, can be customize as per business scenario, wide support, business features, transaction are supported according to international business tactics.
Almost every module available finance, invoicing, quality control, inventory, planning,manufacturing, MRP and DRP. The cross functionalities made odoo awesome, check and control over transactions, users is a powerful tool to control the business, available as Saas, local server aswell can be installed on custom domain.
Speedy work, with better GUI, its best for large/medium industry.
It perfectly supports Importing, exporting or migration from another ERP.
Transactional control, tracing over network is available, secured platform for business.
Android app is available, can be worked smartly on it.
Purchasing control, Planning control, and inventory scenarios are purely designed on professional approach.
Bottle necks, cycle time, EOQ can be configured on it,
With configuration it can be run with optimistic, in future AI and automation it can be a advanced supply chain tool.
For realtime tracking and tracing like Barcodes, QR codes are available to generate automatically/manually for batches and products.

Cons

Customization is not easier, with depth documentation is required, which is unfortunately is not publicised.
Limited database server type, it's somehow difficult to configure with existing dedicated database server.
Transaction uniqueness records like algorithm for hitting a specific transaction is not being created, i.e on refreshing or by going back values can be submitted twice.
Some pages, do not display properly on android app, specially visuals.

Dynamics 365 and SAP Business One

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

less control over transactions, business volume and scenarios were not implemented in ERP.

Dynamics 365 and SAP Business One
Alberto
  • Industry: Entertainment

Odoo is great except for the consultants and their sales team

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

I have to say that their sales teams have the only purpose of having the greater profit instead of find a solution for the Customer. Be careful with them. My wife bought 2 years of license and 50 hours of a consultant. After 3 hours the consultant said that the requirements of the project were not able in odoo. After 3 months they don't want to give our money back. It is sad to work with companies that have such little ethics.

Pros

The software is great. Every part of your business is going to be integrated in a web of information easy to access. Every payment is linked to the invoices and the invoices to the Sales Orders. The Inventory Management is easy to use and I think it is difficult to get something as good in the same price range.

Cons

Their sales team just want to sell you more instead of listening to the customer requirements. I have been working with odoo for 4 years in my company. I made a presentation of some requirements that my wife's company needed to consider using odoo. The salesman said that every requirement was possible. Nevertheless, after we paid 50 hours of a consultant and 2 years of license the consultant said that the requirements were not possible. For me odoo is very difficult to rate. I had the great experience of my company in which the software worked well. Also, I have the experience of my wife's company that is a disaster. I think the problem is that the sales teams don't know the product and they are selling air. They should have a 5 hours package with a consultant to manage the feasibility of the project. My second experience with odoo was a complete scam and a lack of ethics from the company.

Aspel SAE

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Value for money, I think odoo was better.
Yasceine
Yasceine

Odoo Review

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

It is very suitable for medium businesses

It is very suitable for medium businesses

Pros

It is cheap comparing to other software of similar functions
User can utilize one license for multiple modules

Cons

It is not sophisticated or powerful like other software of similar functions. Users finds less friendly-use.

Wes
Wes

Do Not Purchase Directly From Odoo

Reviewed on 14/9/2020

I wish it had worked. We struggeld with the software for 18 months - even reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via Twitter asking for help. Odoo does not care about the customer. If you work with a reseller, they are awesome. But we made the mistake of buying through Odoo, installing 3rd party apps and then having tons of programming issues that no one would help us with. Great software - horrible company.

Pros

The software is incredibly eligant. The way everything works together via API is astounding. I can't say enough about how flexible this software is.

Cons

Support. We made the mistake of purchasing through Odoo and not a reseller and everything was pretty much wrong from day 1. All help is predicated on you having no 3rd party apps. The problem is, you cannot run the software without 3rd party apps.

NetSuite

We outgrew Zoho.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Compared to Netsuite, it was affordable and the rep assured us it would do all the things Netsuite would do.
Carlos Benjamin
Carlos Benjamin

Great ERP and the Cheapest of them all

Reviewed on 29/3/2020

It is Great, Cheap, Easy to use, Easy to Setup, a Great ERP with a lot of things that you can change.

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can see that the uSer Interface is done to be used by anyone, it is easy to setup, and in Timing against others, it is Awesome.

Cons

The Support is Slow, you need to wait a lot for something to be resolved (in Mexico).

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Because Contpaq Have a lot of Errors, and the Support is HORRIBLE, a ticket can be solved in MONTHS.

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

In 1 Word "PRICE", they are for Huge companies, Companies with more that 500 Employees or with a lot of Profit, It is easy 20 Times the Price of Odoo.
Marco
Marco

The all-in-one solution.

Reviewed on 23/9/2022

For entrepreneurs who are starting the software is the right one, the modules that are needed are pre-installed and where the economic factor is an important factor, it fulfills its purpose.

Pros

Odoo is an open source ERP system, so it is easy to customize according to your needs, provides many pre-installed modules that are very useful and easy to handle and can be used in all types of companies from small to large corporations.

Cons

To customize or develop it requires a lot of effort and time and also the cost of Enterprise versions is quite expensive, the interface should be more eye-catching development requires good programming skills.

ERPNext and Dolibarr

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

For the ease of installation or the purchase of space in the cloud that had the system pre-installed.
aranza
  • Industry: Telecommunications

I really like Odoo

Reviewed on 2/6/2023

Pros

It's an open code so you can personalize the platform as you need. The modules that are already integrated helped me solve problems that I didn't know I had

Cons

Somo other areas of my company didn't have a great experiencie, like Customer Support

Mohamed
  • Industry: Food Production

Irrational handling of costs

Reviewed on 28/12/2023

We used odoo for more than one year, but we really surprised about the illogically way that the system is dialing with the Avarage cost and FIFO, and no solution from the support (System Behavior)

Pros

The licenses cost and ease of reporting.

Cons

Illogical dealing with costs. The system deals illogically with average cost and FIFO

Jhon

a software that has it all and is very versatile

Reviewed on 19/4/2023

Pros

Odoo also offers a wide range of modules that can be easily integrated into a company's workflow, making it a versatile solution for businesses of all sizes

Cons

Upgrading to new versions of Odoo can be time-consuming and may require technical expertise, which can be a challenge for some users

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Odoo has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use. This can help businesses reduce the learning curve and increase user adoption.

Best CRM platform

Reviewed on 9/4/2023

I have found that Odoo solves several problems in our company, especially by centralizing all management operations in a single platform. Thanks to Odoo, I save time by avoiding manual tasks and automating processes, which allows me to focus on higher value-added tasks. In addition, the easy customization of the platform allows me to meet the specific needs of our company while maintaining full control over our operations.

Pros

As a user, I find Odoo to be a comprehensive and customizable platform for project management, accounting, human resources, sales, and marketing. The platform is easy to use and offers detailed reporting and analysis capabilities to help businesses make informed decisions in real time, which can improve their productivity, efficiency, and overall profitability.

Cons

As a user, I find that one of the main drawbacks of Odoo is the initial learning curve, which can be quite steep for beginners and requires extensive training to master all the features of the platform. Also, some features may not be suitable for all types of businesses, which can lead to additional costs for custom add-ons. Finally, customer support is sometimes slow to respond, which can lead to frustration and delays in resolving issues.

WordPress

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Odoo has more features and is easier to use.

Vepaar

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Opting for Odoo provides an all-in-one business management solution with integrated functionality for project management, accounting, human resources, and sales and marketing. In addition, the easy customization of the platform allows it to meet the specific needs of each company.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Beautiful face very bad customer service

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

While I was analyzing the system the attention was incredible. I felt really very well taken care of, once I started having problems, the customer service and support area seemed to have lost all interest in us.

Pros

The demo was amazing, incredible, I had an instant love for the tool, the low prices really excited me.

Cons

after years of use the migration was impossible and I had to change from software to another brand because I came to the conclusion that the slow support seemed to be guessing how to solve my problems

NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Because migration was an impossible task, we did everything Odoo said had to be done, we even hired odoo.sh a few years before because they assured me that everything would work better, but it didn't, I felt really ripped off.

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

I chose odoo for price and level of service without asking for references to other companies, over time I realized that other companies like mine went through the same thing.
Denis

Odoo Hosted is Kewl

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

I wanted more than "just QuickBooks", b ut, I still wanted it to be simple. Odoo delivers.

Pros

Odoo hosted is awesome. It's features are robust and simple. It's easy to start experimenting for free with new integrated technologies and then turn them on in production as it makes sense econimically as we scale our business. It's high quality open source software written in Python and leveraging PostgreSQL for the database. Personally, I'd love to be a contributor to the Open Source portfolio of features and products (if only I had the time). Also, they have friendly and very knowledgable support staff that are there to help you succeed without any high pressure tactics. They are in it with you for the long term. I can not recommend Odoo enough.

Cons

I don't have any real complaints yet. So far I haven't needed much technical support and things are pretty intuitive (once you start using it).

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Odoo

Wanted more features AND a better Web UI. In short, I wanted real ERP sioftware, but, still wanted ease of use.

Quickbooks Online
Tim
  • Industry: Events Services

Incompleted project, doesn't allow for easy customisation

Reviewed on 29/5/2020

I would highly recommend for anyone looking into a customised software system to not use Odoo. You will need a skilled developer to complete the simplest of tasks for you.

Pros

The idea of having an all in one database is great, but simply unattainable with their software system.

Cons

We used a recommended developer from Odoo in Australia to build and develop our software system. Our project was allocated 12 weeks to complete and it is now 18 months later and the project has been abandoned.
It seems that simple integration between Odoo and a payment gateway was difficult, taking the developer 6 weeks to complete.
When the project was near "completion" I was advised to purchase the 12 licenses that would be required at a cost of $5000+USD for the year. At this stage, we could've only purchased 2 licenses to progress in the project. The project continued for a further 9 months until it was abandoned (due to it not being completed) at which stage we asked Odoo for to seek reimbursement for the licenses.
Unfortunately, even though we used a recommended partner of Odoo from their website to develop our project, they informed us that they would not refund or partially refund our purchase even though the project isn't completed, a recognised developer was used, and we are still unable to use the software. Their suggestion was to give it more time.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

The idea of having one program that could do everything sounded great. It didn't work.
Juan
Juan

A open source MRP free of charge, but beware of implementation costs

Reviewed on 11/9/2021

If you are running a SMB with a low budget and are kind-of- IT-savy, you will get away with a reasonably extensive MRP free of charge (when using the Open-Source version).
You will count with CRM, Accounting, Operations, and Marketing basic modules, that will get the job done.
However if you are looking a seamless experience, you may want to evaluate mainstream tools like Hubspot, Zoho or SAP, albeit facing higher costs.

Pros

The open source version is free of charge. It counts with several modules, allowing to combine Sales, Accounting, Manufacturing and Logistics modules using ODOO as an ERP.

Cons

It is cumbersome to customize. Especially when facing code, it becomes highly dependent on IT teams. This makes ODOO not the most accessible CRM to work with, even at the free trial version.
Deeper customization often requires coding skills, meaning a high necessity to work with an experience Odoo partner. This is where the free-of-charge-open-source promise becomes tricky

Zoho One and SAP Business One

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

ODOO seemed versatile and offer extensive tools, working like an integrated MRP. The open source version was free of charge.

Odoo is not easy to setup

Reviewed on 9/10/2022

We still using odoo for our business. It's hard to use and understand, but everything it's connected. You can create an invoice and make a project automatically, create and issue and add followers+client. But it's really expensive if you need customize the tool.

Pros

All proccess of your business inside one place.

Cons

Odoo has a lot of features like another ERPs but it's really hard to get it working without get a lot of effort on coding features.
There are a lot of features without enought development. If you need to add some easy feature like "don't show to client some stuff" you need to develop this and it cost money.
Lot of pieces to join but those don't be so good yet.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Open Source ERP/CRM - Or Shareware

Reviewed on 16/2/2020

I solved all my integrations in one place:

From using planner, teams, excel, etc.

I just do a...

I solved all my integrations in one place:

From using planner, teams, excel, etc.

I just do a pipeline with all my work, clients, contacts and even do e-mail marketing and my website design using it.

Pros

Odoo is easy to install / deploy using Docker or a Cloud image from the Amazon Marketplace.

You have everything you need to run a Business, from the communications of a team, sales, quotations & project planning.

It has a lot of modules available in a marketplace.

Cons

It is supposed to be open source, which gives me the perception of costing less...

But costs tend to ramp up quickly when you start using premium modules (And basic at the same time, like accounting).

They have to be paid even in the OSE.

Zoho CRM and Dynamics 365

Zoho CRM and Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

Ease of implementation. It just works out of the box, in test environments and the interface is simpler.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Helping companies to be better

Reviewed on 6/8/2019

I've been using Odoo in some companies as an employee, so I've been teaching myself (that easy it is). I started with some bad practices (modifying the base code) but I've gotten better making my own modules, but now I only use Odoo Studio (highly recommend it).
I've also shown the basics of the core to my IT coworkers, and once we understand how the api with python works, we've made wonders. We don't mess with the code directly (only the Partner does) and we can play with all the information with any python module or framework.

Pros

Odoo adapts to the company needs. When one of the owners of the Organization has a question, the answer can be easily be taken from Odoo, by grouping, filtering and in some other cases, by adding new fields to fill manually or automatically.

Cons

As I jokingly say, sometimes Odoo is in a bad mood (when there is slow Internet connection) and Odoo displays an error or makes a rare behavior. But by refreshing the page, most of the times, it gets solved.

Response from Odoo

Awesome review! Glad to hear you have been making wonders with Odoo Studio, we love hearing how users are able to use the Studio editor tool to customize their platform without having to touch source code (the idea is to empower users to create the software they want). Happy to hear how you have been using Odoo and wishing your company continued success! :)

Chris
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Odoo gives you full featured modern open source software to manage a business or any organizati...

Reviewed on 22/2/2017

One of the fastest growing, well rounded, full featured, modern, open source, business, or other organization, management software.
* A free community version is available at no cost forever, with about 85% of the features of the paid commercial version.
* Very powerful software for organizations of 1 or 2 people, up to hundreds, possibly thousands of employees.
* Full accounting including customized international accounting which works in about 100 countries, impressive.
* Full website builder lets you drag and drop blocks on the screen to setup your org's website.
* Comes with a feature where you can offer live chat support to your customers or audience.
* Connects to your bank account in the paid version for automatic verification of account activity.
* Manages multiple bank accounts for the various parts of the organization, nice.
* Full automation of the employee recruitment, interview, hiring, employment contract, and termination process.
* Management of the vehicle fleet or any other set of assets belonging to the organization.
* Manufacturing Resource Planning modules are available if you're running this type of organization.
* Email app is great and a huge time saver, it becomes a high speed task manager and filter.
* Point of sale app is also really cool, from a tablet or phone you can access the minimal set of functions in Odoo needed to check customers out at the point of sale, the great thing is the Point Of Sale can keep running taking payments and tracking which items are sold and their quantity, even when internet access disconnects, then when internet connection comes back, the app will save the completed sales into your Odoo system.
* Between 50 and 100 apps.
* You can use all the community apps for free. If you choose to subscribe to the commercial Odoo, it's a cheap price per month per app, which comes with support and hosting if you want it. Pricing is way lower than the competition. Even running the free community version although limited it's far better than running a business without software or with many disjointed separated software.
* Odoo really delivers on the do-it-all approach, every app is able to talk to all the other apps, and share information, because they all run on top of the same set of your company's data. This totally eliminates the need to connect separate apps made by different companies, or worse, re-enter the same data into multiple different apps, losing tons of time and money.

Pros

No data re-entry. All the apps are connected and share information. Saves so much time and money. Also, you can create your own modules, or hire an outsider to create a module for you, due to the open source nature of the software. Easy to add any of the pre-made apps.

Cons

It can run slow, if you don't take a little time to tune up the server it's running on, and use enough memory, caching, and ideally an ssd. There's a lot of database access happening. Upgrading to the new version is not easy. It would be great if the Odoo company would make upgrading a simple do it yourself automatic task, one click of a button, that would not require human attention for 2 weeks. There's an entire article with more about this on the Odoo site.

Response from Odoo

Thank you for your review Chris. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

Raymond
Raymond

We liked them so much we Partnered with them

Reviewed on 23/12/2017

All of my systems and customer data are centralized in one easy to use system

All of my systems and customer data are centralized in one easy to use system

Pros

As a former Netsuite and Salesforce partner, our clients demanded more in the form of ease of use, mobility and functionality without breaking the bank. We started off by migrating ourselves off of our Netsuite system. This move simplified all of our daily work lives so much, we brought this solution to our client base. From Professional Services, Manufacturing and Warehouse operations, Odoo was an excellent fit and an extremely good value. The company improves the software almost daily and with thousands of prebuilt apps in their app store, adding major functionality and workflow is simple. Also the open nature of the code makes it the absolute most flexible ERP/CRM/MRP software on the market.
Odoo maintains a few versions Community(Free) and Hosted(Saas) and Enterprise(Self Hosted). We recommend either Hosted or Enterprise(Most Recommended) for business. The Community edition is mostly for developers to have an easy way to learn the basics. The Enterprise edition is packed with additional advanced features necessary for production use, and is supported by Odoo and the Odoo Partner Channel.
Any company in the search for an ERP system should include Odoo in their list.

Cons

Documentation needs improvement. Most documents and answers are not centralized but scattered between Youtube, and Odoo Community and GitHub although they have been building a training portal.

Response from Odoo

Thanks for the review VCloud9 team! We are excited to hear how your experience with other ERP systems like Netsuite has helped to identify key value indicators when doing software implementation. We look forward to continuously adding value to your projects in the future!

Thabo
Thabo

Extensive ERP for a small to medium sized business.

Reviewed on 8/5/2018

Having everything in one app is the major benefit to me. I don't have to use different software for Sales and Purchases; for Contacts; fr Projects etc. Another benefit for me is the ability to attach documents to each transaction for tax purposes at the end of the financial year.

Pros

Odoo is an Opensource ERP with a free Community Edition and a paid Enterprise edition. It is packed with features like Accounting, Project Management, Customer Management, Employee & Recruitment Management, Inventory & Warehouse, Sales and Purchase and POS to name a few.
I like the Dashboard where one can get an bird's eye view of the status of any task or activity that needs attention. Plenty of additional modules (called Apps) are also available on the Odoo Store.

Odoo uses Postgresql as database.

It offers plenty of customisation options. Some countries' standard Chart of Accounts are available by default, or you can create your own.

Overall a very useful ERP.

Cons

I'm reviewing the Community Edition: On the downside, it has a relatively big learning curve. Setup and initial configuration is crucial. I would have liked to choose between mySQL and Postgresql as some hosting providers does not offer Postgresql.

Some minor frustrations is the fact that an invoice can only be created after a quotation, then an order. I would've liked to be able to enter an invoice without an quote or order; for example monthly regular contractual invoices. Having said that, depending on how your business work, it might not affect you that much.

Secondly, recording expenses is cumbersome - expenses are recorded either through the employer expense module (which is not always related to an employer, like rent), or through billing. Either way, you need to create a "product or service" for expenses before entering them. Where and how you enter them, also affects your expense reporting.

I would also like to see more reporting options like traditional desktop apps.

Customer support for the Community Edition are limited to the forums and some manuals for older editions.

• Industry: Human Resources

Go down the Odoo rabbit hole at your own risk!

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

Deploying Odoo is much more complex and time-consuming then most people recognize at the outset. If you try to set this up on your own, or even go the cheap route with freelancers, expect to fail. If you try to deploy it on a dedicated server with extensive customizations, expect to pay out the nose and get burned. You should be very skeptical of any customizations promised and demand payment terms that incentive getting the project done.

Pros

Odoo is one of the most customizable solutions out there, great for both goods (inventory management) and services (project management) needs. You can create any number of additional fields or workflows, and works great with the other Odoo applications. Its also a fraction of the cost of similar ERP packages like Dynamics, Netsuite or Oracle.

Cons

There's really no reason to use Odoo's accounting package separately from other Odoo applications. Its an ERP solution, not a stand-alone acconting package.
Odoo also doesn't have any payroll functionality, limited credit card processors and the connection to bank accounts relies on 3rd party plugins. But the biggest drawback is that you need an experienced project manager, an Odoo developer and 6 months of work to implement the solution.

Response from Odoo

Hi Anonymous Reviewer! We analyzed your feedback and appreciate the positive as well as constructive feedback you submitted. Without having your company information we have no way to reach out to you to help alleviate the difficulties you have had, however please contact us on our help page at www.odoo.com/help to request assistance. We understand that an implementation can be simple or complex based on the unique conditions of each company, and perhaps in the case of your organization the needs were complex enough to create challenges for you. We provide free resources to remove barrier to entry for small companies, but encourage larger organizations with intricate workflows to consider an official partner who has been trained to handle ERP projects as opposed to a non-certified freelancer (as is common with Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, etc). Our #1 priority is the success of your project, so contact us and let's find a solution together! Thank you for your feedback. :)

Anoop
Anoop

Reliable ERP that works for everyone

Reviewed on 2/2/2018

Increase in efficiency of running my business by 60%

Increase in efficiency of running my business by 60%

Pros

8 years ago we were actively helping some of our customers implement SAP. I was researching on a better system that is affordable for small and medium business as well. I found OpenERP(Now Odoo) and give it as an R&D project for my team to learn. Seeing the ease and freedom, we implemented it for our business and partnered with Odoo and started providing it as one of our core services to manufacturing/Retail and Wholesale companies in the US and abroad. Main Pros are

Base Opensource - Source Code available
Modular Architecture
Software doesn't dictate how you should run your business - highly customizable
Availability of custom modules for almost every integration
Availability of developers and implementation partners
No Vendor Lock-in and unexpected 300% increase in license costs
Affordable for 5 people business to large corporations
Can be installed on highly secured private dedicated military grade servers for compliance

Cons

Documentation is scattered across different channels, needs to be centralized.
Odoo is still a young company and has a long way to go compared to SAP, but they are working on it.

Response from Odoo

We appreciate the awesome review Anoop! Glad to hear the flexibility of the Odoo ecosystem is an important point for you. We will continue to make our content (especially documentation) more accessible and comprehensive in the future. Thanks for the review!

Halimatun
Halimatun
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Everything in this single platform

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Pros

Sales, buying, stocks, finance, projects, and other essential activities are all integrated. As a result, if the consumer has a standard business flow, they may quickly begin using it. Modification is only necessary if the user's workflow differs from that of a typical organization. Odoo is a very versatile piece of software, and If configured correctly, it may become the business's brain.

Cons

At first, it may seem that too many functions are accessible, but this is not the case. To get things running in a fashion that mirrors your standard process, you'll need to do a lot of adjusting and customizing depending on the business structure and present processes. The pricing is affordable; however, the cost perusers can rise rapidly as additional modules are deployed.

Muhammad Usman
Muhammad Usman

Reporting required more work

Reviewed on 30/7/2019

smooth business process and streamline activities

smooth business process and streamline activities

Pros

user friendly, fast, least expensive, adaptable

Cons

Reporting, lack of in-depth analytics,

SAP S/4HANA Cloud and Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP

very limited business scope

ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to Odoo

user friendly and least expensive