Manu Online

Material supply and manufacturing ERP solution

5 /5
5/5

3 Software options

Jouni M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Used Manu for 20 about years now

Reviewed on 25/1/2021

We have been using Manu for about 20 years now. It is in core of our daily process and business. I really can recommend it. It is simple to use and covers all the needs we have as an electronics manufacturing company.

Pros

Covers all the processes we need. Very easy to use and easy to learn for new users.

Cons

Only thing I'm missing is possibility to open new work order directly from the one which I just did and not through main menu. Minor thing but would save few seconds of my time.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Jouni, thank you for the kind words! We always appreciate feedback that can lead us improving Manu Online. We are very happy to see that you are using the system with ease. In the same time, we will look at the usability of certain functions within Manu Online and how to improve the experience. Have a great day!

Yonathan S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

love this product

Reviewed on 28/5/2021

My company work faster and with less admin

Pros

My involvement so distant has been great. Once I had set it all up and learned approximately the program I was able to adjust it to our needs very effectively.

Cons

As it were thing I'm lost is plausibility to open modern work arrange specifically from the one which I fair did and not through primary menu. Minor thing but would spare few seconds of my time

Response from Manu Online

Hi Yonathan, thank you for the kind words. We are committed to make sure we deliver the highest service through our platform! We are sorry to hear that you experienced delay in regard to the usability of certain areas. We are committed to continuously develop Manu Online therefore we appreciate any feedback that can lead us improving the system. Most of our functionality is based of customer feedback. Have a great day!

Sue D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Flexible for a small company

Reviewed on 15/2/2021

My experience so far has been good. Once I had set it all up and learned about the program I was able to adapt it to our needs quite easily.

Pros

Integrates well with our accounting software and allows us to have up to date information and reminders to purchase components.

Cons

Having not used a program of this kind before it would have been great to have a basic training session to start that was free of charge.

Response from Manu Online

Hi Sue, thank you for the kind words. We are happy to see that you are using the platform with ease and has helped you maintain oversight across sales and production. We always appreciate feedback that can lead us improving Manu Online! Have a great day!