PaySimple

Payments today. Partners for Tomorrow.

4.3/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.5/5

• Industry: Government Administration

a distinct payment app

Reviewed on 6/10/2021

I am just so used to making online transactions and it has never failed me for once.

Pros

I love being able to track all payments made and also make graphical comparison on my duration of payment on a monthly basis. Its a user friendly app which is very easy to understand.

Cons

The customer service is not encouraging in any way. You can hardly ever speak to a customer with the paging service.

Thomas

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

Reviewed on 6/8/2019

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Pros

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis.
Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.
I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Cons

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

Gale
  • Industry: Design

Crap Reseller of World Pay

Reviewed on 15/9/2021

Poor- check the email trail in tech support.

Pros

nothing- 0%
Poor- check the email trail in tech support.

Cons

As a company, we were double billed and had to pay World Pay direct. Tech support was never correct with their trouble shooting and every time tech support said the account was active or working, IT WAS NOT. Tech1 had many clients denied billing and this was a total embarrassment resulting in loss of revenue.

Toni

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Reviewed on 20/3/2017

Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly.
The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs.

We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Pros

Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Cons

There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

Susan
  • Industry: Sports

September 2021 PaySimple Review

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

PaySimple has been great for our business. Most helpful is that customer service is easily reached and very responsive. Customer service is definitely a strength in using PaySimple.

Pros

PaySimple makes it easy for our customers to make payment and view their accounts. It also is very user-friendly for our business administrator. The notifications of payment status allows for sucessful tracking of fees.

Cons

There are some features that have yet to be added. Would like to be able to delete categories without contacting the company. Trying to discover the best way to organize category items from one year to the next.

Summer

Great service!

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

Pros

My team loves how use friendly and easy it is to use. Great value. We’ve been a customer for many years!

Cons

I’d love for it to integrate with our CRM.

BarbaraAnn
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy Processing on Online Payments

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

Pros

Makes processing ACH and Credit Card payments simple

Cons

Having to wait 5 business days for ACH payments to actually post to our account

Jason
  • Industry: Hospitality

PaySimple is fantastic!

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

Fantastic!

Pros

Set up and presentation is easy and adaptable.

Cons

Would like to have templates I can easily adapt.

Excellent Payment Processing Software

Reviewed on 5/7/2019

Meets my needs and overall have been very happy with this software. Really sticks to what the name says - a simple payment solution!

Pros

Great fit for any small, but growing business. Easy to set up, and use, clients seemed to like it and the customer service has been solid and very helpful with any questions.

Cons

Small changes like making it easier to search for past transactions. Right now it's a little cumbersome.

AM
  • Industry: Accounting

Great, but little expensive

Reviewed on 5/1/2019

Pros

It allows user to set up monthly/quarterly or annually auto-debits for recurring customers which most of business offering subscription uses.

Cons

Its expensive, the transaction charges are not competitive. In case you want negotiation over charges you need to do big transactions

Tracy

PaySimple Review-A great product

Reviewed on 8/9/2021

I have never had a bad experience working with PaySimple.

Pros

Super easy to use. If you have issues, and no time to contact via a phone call to PaySimple, using the PaySimple chat for assistance is a breeze. I like that a lot. Calling PaySimple is easy too.

Cons

I don't care for the calendar on recurring payments. You click in it and it will take you back to the month before or even two months before on the start date.

Libby

Very useful software

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

If i have any problems or issues customer service is always available and quick to answer.

Pros

Easy to set up and get clients going. Clients can also log into their account which i like.

Cons

Could have a more modern look, i feel like its a little outdated. Wish I could issue partial cc refunds.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Better pricing
Jason

PaySimple easy to set up and use

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

We have launched a subscription program to great success.

Pros

The product allowed us to launch a subscription program with little development and within weeks as 90% of the required functionality was out of the box.

Cons

I wish there was more options to customize features based on user’s preferences.

I wish custom fields could be edited after they are entered.

ABC Fitness Solutions

Reasons for Switching to PaySimple

Easy of launch and no development costs
Ashley
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Pay Simple Is a Great Software

Reviewed on 8/9/2021

Pros

I like how user friendly PaySimple makes the web platform. Additionally customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Cons

The fact that there are two different platforms for merchant services which make the charges less transparent. You have to actively check on them to be in the know.

Reasons for Choosing PaySimple

Needed an online portal option
Ryan

Using PaySimple in a one-person Business

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

Very good - I wouldn't be able to handle my business and all the billing by myself without PaySimple.

Pros

I'm able to easily add new customers, reference existing customer's data, and set up recurring emailed invoices or recurring payments.

Cons

If a customer has a recurring invoice and they send me a physical check, if the check arrives before the payment is due I have to go thru a bunch of manual steps to create an invoice (the recurring one hasn't been created yet), then change the scheduling so the invoice that was going to come out doesn't.

Roxanne

Best decision for AR

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

My overall experience has been great. PaySimple has been one of the best decisions for our AR department. I have seen a positive response from our customers. Especially now after the pandemic, this is a great source to have since technology is key and a more simple way to collect.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate for me and our customers.

Cons

There is one feature I would like. Currently there are two different companies that I work for and I would like the option to be able to switch over to each companies portal without having to login each time.

Christina

Great product for our business needs!

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

Pros

We use PaySimple on a daily basis from in person transactions, future billing and payment plans.

Cons

We have not found flaws for our business needs at this point but we do not use all the platforms Paysimple has to offer.

Marc
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

As the name suggests, it's just Simple.

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

The product is easy to use, customizable and the customer service is there when I need them.

Pros

All businesses need an easy way to bill their customers. My business requires it monthly for every customer to generate the recurring revenue that my company depends on. PaySimple offers an easy way to do this and I can rest easy knowing that on the 3rd day of the month, the funds hit my bank account.

Cons

I would like a way to place monthly recurring billing on invoices with multiple products sold to an individual account.

Bobbijo
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Customer Service, A+!

Reviewed on 27/3/2017

I have always had amazing experiences with the customer service! Whether big or small I felt important with my issue. The applications are great and easy to use and learn. Our team would highly recommend PaySimple as the best tool for their needs!

Pros

The ease of use and how many tools they have inside the program to help manage.

Cons

Personal Preference, I would like to streamline the dashboard. Taylor it to what our company uses all the time, not have a generalized set up.

Norma
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

Paysimple is an easy product to work with except when payments get rejected because they are over the limit set by Paysimple. I then have to contact the client and let them know that they have to resend the payment.

Pros

On the administrator side, it is easy to use.

Cons

The caps on client payments is the biggest problem. People have to split their payments into multiple transactions when they reach a certain limit. I find this ridiculous since Paysimple deposits the money and can easily take it out. Plus it takes DAYS for the deposit to hit our bank anyway.

Tom
  • Industry: Legal Services

Pros

Reviewed on 8/9/2021

I have only been with Harris Federal for about 6 weeks. Overall, my experience with PaySimple has been great.

Pros

It is easy to use and customize. Also [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great. He has been really helpful in helping me learn the program and utilize it more fully.

Cons

There was an issue this past week with billing schedules not running as they should have. This disrupted payment plans that need to stay on schedule

WILLIE

PaySimple is excellent software for taking payment and for setting up recurring payments

Reviewed on 16/6/2018

Pros

This program is a great fit for my small but growing business , the customers liked it and I loved it. I mostly used It to set up clients on auto-debit recurring payments. The fees were decent and customer support is Very Good

Cons

I received the exact services I was looking for. They promised certain things and delivered on those promises , Therefore I have no cons to list here.

Wesley
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Paysimple Review

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

It works. The customer service is lacking most days. Rarely can you get a hold of someone same day. As I said... it works, not great, but works.

Pros

The idea is great. It is easy to use. The processing fees are decent.

Cons

It does not do what was were told it would do when we signed up. It was supposed to collect a fee on certain transactions and not collect on others and it doesn't know how to tell the two apart.

Chris
  • Industry: Accounting

IMS Review

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

Overall I am happy with the product. It does what I need it to do.

Pros

Easy to use for me and my customers. Gives my business a more professional appearance rather than only accepting paper checks. We do not accept credit cards so ACH has been a fantastic compromise.

Cons

Unable to easily update my logo and add custom messages to invoices

Eric
  • Industry: Insurance

PaySimple Review

Reviewed on 8/9/2021

Great service and excellent product!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to use. Very efficient!

Cons

None at this time. Non cons at this time.

ePayPolicy

Reasons for Switching to PaySimple

Better product and pricing.