SAP Analytics Cloud Reviews

Write a Review!
Web-based financial planning, BI analytics and collaboration

4.2/5
4.3/5
4.1/5
4.3/5

Gajendra
Gajendra
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Best tool for SAP ecosystems, faster and attractive for dashboarding/reporting

Reviewed on 21/9/2022

It was great to use this tool, improved our sales and able to understand complex data using creative dashboards and reports.

Pros

This software provides good connectivity with SAP sources and easy to make dashboards/reports to do analysis and insights on complex datasets. It's very accurate and provides genuine predictions which improved sales of our products.

Cons

This is the tool which is very complex to understand when it comes to integrate with non-sap systems. It's also not easy to understand if you are new to this tool, tough to understand and cost are also relatively higher side when compare to other analytics tool.

fadi
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

I use to used many software products but I have never meet like SAP it is incredible.

Reviewed on 12/8/2022

Before one year I don't know what SAP it is, but after I started to use it I told myself I wish If I know it for a while, SAP really helps me in my responsibilities.

Pros

The most impact feature of SAP, in my opinion, is you can create your own data and you can analyze it as much as you could also you can track it beside you can just log in from any PC to your own data all you have to do is just to put your login details.

Cons

There are some tools that are not worked probably when many users use the SAP from different login PC your data will be hidden and also there is no explanation for many tools at that time. Although SAP is the best in many tools if you do any typing mistakes and you just save your data you can not easily fix it I really suffered from this I hope to improve this side.

• Industry: Human Resources

SAP

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

I wouldn’t use it if I didn’t have to. Easier programs available

I wouldn’t use it if I didn’t have to. Easier programs available

Pros

Good for reporting, for the management team.

Cons

Not easy to learn or use. Seems like its from back in the 90’s.

Stacey

Great visibility to help you plan and manage organization KPIs

Reviewed on 30/6/2022

Intuitive and easy to use product that enables effective and efficient capitalization on productive capabilities and easy to monitor and manage organizations KPIs.

Pros

Great product with best data analytical functionalities and powerful visualization capability to easily monitor organizations KPIs and excellent live connections with effective real-time information analysis that provides valuable insights.

Cons

Easy to use with friendly user interface and easy to customize its dashboard and create best reports with excellent integration capability.

Salma
Salma

Tremendously brilliant and phenomenal solution for predictive analytics and data visualization.

Reviewed on 6/4/2022

Ability to make data-driven decisions.
Ease to understand business data.
Ease of data processing.

Ability to make data-driven decisions.
Ease to understand business data.
Ease of data processing.

Pros

It's simple to visualize data with SAC.Again it offers predictive data analytics capabilities.Enables ease to create data reports and dashboards.

Cons

I got nothing in particular that I can point out as dislike with SAP Analytics Cloud.

IBRAHIM

SAP Analytics Cloud is one of the best BI tools

Reviewed on 10/1/2021

I highly recommend, SAP Analytics has improved the our daily tasks especially with its automation solution.

Pros

I like its friendly using functions and how it is easy to build nice and insightful visualization of business keys variables . Tracking revenue, cash, sales. I use it as well in planing and decision support.

Cons

I might have a remark on the limited options of extracting output in the required format

Mohammed
Mohammed
  • Industry: Automotive

Sap

Reviewed on 8/1/2023

Pros

Sap belong to the great ERP systems that can you allow to visualize/managed your business

Heidi
Heidi
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Invaluable tool

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

We are able to customize the program to accurately meet our companies needs.

We are able to customize the program to accurately meet our companies needs.

Pros

SAP makes my job easier on a daily basis by helping to manage company data. It allows me to more easily manage my analytical processing as well.

Cons

A bit complicated and definitely takes some time to learn to navigate the system.

Carol
Carol
  • Industry: Insurance

SAP Analytics Cloud Overview

Reviewed on 5/3/2022

BW models is reused to reduce resource usage.

BW models is reused to reduce resource usage.

Pros

It offers self-service capabilities that simplify data modeling and visualization.

Cons

SAP Analytics Cloud does what it’s supposed to do.

Victor
Victor
  • Industry: Banking

A BI platform that is not at a disadvantage compared to the consolidated names on the market

Reviewed on 10/6/2019

It's a BI platform that is not at a disadvantage compared to the consolidated names on the market for a variety of tools. The customization options to displaying information and graphics are visually pleasing. The SAP product platform is easily integrable, which is a big plus.

Pros

The graphics preview interface is very friendly.

Cons

It has support only for the United States region.

The best option for SAP customers

Reviewed on 31/8/2021

Pros

High value for integration with many source systems, especially SAP Source System

Cons

The latency in Latam is a huge problem. The planning model for end-user is still so hard to understand

Qlik Sense, Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
Sasheena
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

SAP is pretty Cool

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

Its pretty decent. With a few minor tweaks it shld be perfect

Its pretty decent. With a few minor tweaks it shld be perfect

Pros

The way you can follow and confirm the completion of each process as well as who completed the process.
How secure each user is. No one else has my password so I know for sure my name will not pop up on any transactions I did not complete.

Cons

I don't like tht the Enter Key makes my Lines permanent. Most times I have to start over. Would love to get an undo button.

michael
  • Industry: Building Materials

the software has been a great add to our company

Reviewed on 27/6/2017

Pros

it allows us to seamlessly communicate all aspects of our financials to every department. makes our P.O. process flawless.

Cons

the updates don't always work well and we have to call and have problems fixed as an update rolls out.

Kayla Lyne
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

SAP Analytics cloud: Real time analytics.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

Pros

Excellent cloud analytics with live connections gives instant data fetch. User Interface is very easy to use and very easy to create financial statements.

Cons

Expensive software. And setting up for first use is difficult. I would suggest that they should have a better tutorials for beginners.

Betty
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

I evaluated this software asked by a client

Reviewed on 19/4/2018

Pros

Well, it certainly has many features. I like that it can grow with a company, and allow companies to add extra features as needed

Cons

I found it not very intuitive and hard to learn its quirky ways. It was difficult to use in my opinion and expensive

Brian
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Amazing capabilities once you know how to use

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Overall a good experience. Just a bit of a learning curve just like most SAP tools.

Pros

This has better features and functionalities than the other analytics software i've seen. Very flexible.

Cons

It takes awhile to understand it's full functionality. Would be nice to have better in app training experience.

Andrei
Andrei
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

SAP tool that allows creating useful applications for users and companies

Reviewed on 1/3/2018

It allows the use of big data and machine learning for the smart development of apps and expand the capabilities of the client

Pros

In a short time you can get applications that allow you to expand business performance without investing a lot of money in infrastructure, it adapts very well to mobile devices

Cons

A tool with few deventajas and although it is not imputable to the company requires a good internet connection for the storage of information in the cloud and ensure its optimal functioning

Samuel
Samuel

SAP Analytics Cloud in Financial Services

Reviewed on 12/5/2022

Collect, prepare, model and visualize data.

Collect, prepare, model and visualize data.

Pros

SAP Analytics Cloud integrates with tons of external apps and APIs due to it’s strong backend integration capability.
It visualizes data from ETL services without involving manual procedures.

Cons

I didn’t experience issues from deployment, integration with external services to modeling and visualizing data with SAC.

Gloria
Gloria

What’s SAC?

Reviewed on 25/4/2022

Business planning and forecasting.

Data modeling and visualization.

Business planning and forecasting.

Data modeling and visualization.

Pros

SAP Analytics Cloud helps in business planning through healthcare BI capabilities.
Predictive analytics helps in future preparation.
Data modeling and visualization helps in decision making.

Cons

Nothing specific apart from unavailability of mobile application for my iOS.

Thiago
  • Industry: Banking

A great experience in data analysis work.

Reviewed on 23/5/2019

A powerful data analysis tool with a wide variety of reporting, data collaboration, and management reporting sharing options.

Pros

The graphical interface is beautiful and intuitive.

Cons

The platform is slow in some moments of use.

Dave

So excited about the possibilities that SAP Analytics Cloud creates

Reviewed on 15/9/2017

It has opened my mind to the unlimited possibilities of reporting. I'm super excited and anxiously awaiting the release of your enhanced API. We will hit the ground running with you all as soon as you release it.

Pros

I found the product super easy to use and it was fairly intuitive. I took my time going through the training resources and when I hit the wall their excellent customer support set me on the right path. It really seems that the reporting possibilities are only limited by my imagination. As an added benefit, the price is on point!

Cons

I look forward to the release of their enhanced API capabilities, I'll need this in order for the product to be fully functional for me.

Response from SAP

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your feedback! We¿ve been working hard on raising that customer support experience and we¿re glad it¿s paying off. Looking forward to hearing how you like our API features when they¿re released.

Claudio

Ease to use.

Self Service data and SAP live connectivity

Self Service data and SAP live connectivity

Pros

Have Live connections with a lot of apps. It's very intuitive reporting tool. As well, the licence price is very good

Cons

The interface is sometimes is little bit slow. Would be perfect if HANA Cloud can be managed with a desktop tool

Response from SAP

Hi Claudio,

This is great feedback! We¿ve shared it with our team to see how we can improve on the product front.

Thanks,

SANJAY
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Its a good product for analysis at cloud

Reviewed on 15/9/2017

Pros

Good initiative to data analysis on Cloud. Easy for customer to get data at run time.
Easy for develop to create story.
Good hit with connect mode model

Cons

No direct connection/Real Time support for different database .
Not much edit option at data level in BOC.More Graphical and visual appearance should be helpful. Not much user friendly.

Response from SAP

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for your feedback! While we currently only offer live connections with SAP HANA, BW, and Universes, we¿re looking to add more to the list in the coming releases so stay tuned.

Oscar
  • Industry: Information Services

good tool and easy to use

Reviewed on 18/9/2017

Access a tool that ould bring information from any source and generate a report in cloud for distribution

Pros

Easy to create graphics and tables and stories for distribution in cloud, great variety of graphics.

Cons

difficult to create complex calculation, most of the calculation features are simple and its difficult to find how to make complex aggregation calculates

Response from SAP

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for your feedback! We¿ve passed your feedback onto our team and we¿re looking forward to exciting you with our calculation features in the near future!

Thanks,

Logan
Logan

SAP Cloud on Cloud 9

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

This has helped mainly with other SAP programs

This has helped mainly with other SAP programs

Pros

It is an easy place to access data and allows for smooth integration with other SAP programs as well. Able to pull the data that I need to present smoothly.

Cons

Has somewhat of a learning curve, difficult to get a bearing on the interface until you have played around with it some.