Keeper Business

Secure password management and digital vault.

4.5/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.5/5

421 Software options

Abbie N.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great app to store and manage passwords!

Reviewed on 22/5/2021

We have hundreds of sites we manage and managing passwords for a team was not easy. An excel ss doesn't cut it. Keeper makes it easy for the team to update passwords as needed and everyone else has easy access to shared passwords.

Pros

The ease to implement and store passwords. I really like how easy it is to find stored passwords. I like that you can copy and past to the site you need to access. It's intuitive and just easy to use.

Cons

I wish the alphabet line to the right was a little bigger when I am using the phone app. This is not a big deal but I would like more of a variety and color options for the background.

Dashlane for Business

Reasons for Switching to Keeper Business

It's definitely easier to manage and personally I think Keeper is smoother? I can't really tell you other than to say I love Keeper.
Hector B.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great value, great product

Reviewed on 4/5/2020

Pros

We manage a lot of credentials to access our IT infrastructure. Keeper has helped us to secure our credentials, manage and share very easily.

Cons

Works only with web applications. I would like this to work with desktop applications.

LastPass

Reasons for Switching to Keeper Business

Best cost/benefit solution for passwords management
Paul W.
  • Used for 2+ years

Keeper Makes Your Life So Much Simpler

Reviewed on 16/5/2018

I highly recommend Keeper. It has competitors, some of which are slightly cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Keeper is rich in features and can really help you to get your business's or your own cyber security under control.

Pros

Keeper has given me the ability to create, maintain and securely store and retreive more than two hundred and fifty unique passwords, PINs, and the answers that I have given to the security challenge questions that I use to access password protected websites as well as my numerous devices. I also store a lot of sensive data in Keeper, like family health records, contents of safe deposit boxes and their locations, license and VINs numbers on autos that I own, etc. It is a wonderful tool for both work and personal records and because I only have to remember one password, it can be long (mine is more than fifteen digits) and can contain numbers, symbols, and upper and lower case letters. All of my other more than 250 passwords maintained by Keeper are similarly complex. The length and complexity of the passwords that you create is limited only by the rules of the individual websites that you use. Can you remember 250 distinct, long, randomly generated alphanumeric passwords? No, but Keeper can. Just remember to put a copy of your "master" password in a secure place (like a safe deposit box) in case you have a memory lapse.

Cons

Almost nothing bothers me about Keeper. It has many, many features, some of which I have yet to use, but it works well on all of my devices (Windows, Android and iOS) as I currently use it. There is a learning curve with Keeper, but not to difficult. You will be using many of Keeper's features after a few hours of use, and its basic features after a just a few minutes.

Andrea P.

Great Application

Reviewed on 17/7/2020

Pros

I've been using Keeper since 2017 and I love it... everything in my control... everything in mobile app and chrome extention!

It's easy, simple, fast, secure and powerful!

Cons

No cons! No price cons, no functionalties cons, no support cons!

Dennis T.

A Great Dependable Password Generator and Keeper/Vault

Reviewed on 10/3/2018

But the pros overcome the cons.

Pros

This app is easy to use. It will generate Id's and Passwords for any site, and the passwords are very exotic/cryptic. The only password you need to remember is the one to get into the app "vault" where the passwords are stored. It carries the information across various platforms, and the vault is accessible from any of them. Also, they are "backed up" to the Keeper vault occasionally, so you won't lose anything if you lose a device somehow.

Cons

Sometimes it won't fill in the passwords automatically. You have to open the vault and "cut and paste."

• Industry: Public Safety

The best password security app!

Reviewed on 24/9/2016

It's the best Password Security App on the market. My comments below tell the story. However, I also want to mention besides being the best password security App, the customer service and support, if needed, is amazingly responsive.

Pros

There are several Pros, the first being it works, never an issue. It's extremely secure, it's not expensive and fun to use with the many user options. It's just an awesome app that works perfectly.

Cons

None. As I mentioned, it works. Take the worry out of securing your passwords and let Keeper handle it.

Lynn W.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great So Far

Reviewed on 23/7/2021

Pros

Dual Factor authentication
Active Directory integration is an absolute plus
Adding sites and passwords is intuitive and simple
Great Customer service

Cons

To be honest, so far I have not found any. The product thus far has been great. Our users love it, even our users that are not very tech savvy seem to like it.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Awesome App - Keeper Password

Reviewed on 3/9/2016

I've had Keeper Password for several years on both my iPhone and my PC. Both work tremendously well, never an issue or interruption. The clearly an asset, allowing me to store important information and passwords safely.

Pros

It's affordable, easy to use, safe and very functional. As I mentioned, it's an asset which makes my day-to-day much easier knowing I have full access to my passwords and important information at the touch of a finger in seconds.

Cons

NONE! It's a must for everyone who's what's to have access to passwords from a very secure App.

April B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Diverse App for a Diverse world

Reviewed on 1/9/2016

I've been using this app for 3-4 years. I started with the free version then upgraded to an annual subscription due to my ever increasing accounts online and items in my household. All the upgrades for this app have been outstanding with no glitches and seamless integration. The features available are varied and inclusive while the ease of use is very user friendly. I recommend this app to my friends and family and also to you!

Easy to navigate
Access information across multiple platforms
Customizable
Organizable
Shareable

Matthew C.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Time saver

Reviewed on 13/9/2016

I use this app 20+ times a day. It has "KeeperFill" so I can set a ridiculously hard password and with my fingerprint it will populate the information for me. Works on pretty much everything. You enable it in the phone and it launches like a keyboard to put in your username and password. I use sites and apps that require you to change passwords every 30 days so it saves my rear.

Pros

Filling in info for you.
Can generate hard passwords for you if you wish.
Low cost.

Cons

Most apps are compatible, however I've had 1 or 2 that had trouble.

Abigail F.

I use this constantly- great product

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

The reality is, I have many passwords and cannot keep track of them, particularly when we are asked to keep changing them. I'm not a huge fan of keeping my passwords stored on my computer itself or having them popup/ autofill...but I need to be able to check/ change/ view passwords from wherever I am. This enables me to do this easily. I also keep other info on hand (like certain numbers I need to remember) and then I have access to them wherever I am in any place or any moment in time. Since I travel a lot, having this in a cloud based technology is essential.

Cons

Not a huge fan of the annual subscription cost. It's not huge but I always worry that companies will keep raising their prices.... but I pay it for sake of ease and peace of mind. :)

Sandy E.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Best Password "Keeper"

Reviewed on 9/11/2016

I've got w-a-y too many passwords to keep in my head, so I've been letting Keeper do this for years. It's been great...accessible from my desktop, iPad and iPhone. I share it with my husband so his passwords are safe as well. LOVE IT.

Pros

Easy to use, has an area for notes so I can keep up with other info about my accounts and passwords.

Cons

I can't think of one!

Salvatore P.

Keeper Security is the BEST!

Reviewed on 28/10/2018

Pros

Easy to use, functional and I never have an issue with the App not working. I always have access.

The auto fill feature, the ability to store pictures and so on.

Basically it's the best App on the market.

Cons

Nothing to write. It's a great App.

I never have an issue. I been using it for years. Plus all of my family used it. The family plan program is so affordable.

Get the App.

Patrick H.

Good product, good support

Reviewed on 3/1/2019

Pros

Ease of use and functionality, app design, portability and price. Support staff always available and able to resolve issues promptly

Cons

In todays world of daily database hacking attacks I am a little concerned about having so very much sensitive personal information being at risk to exposure but I trust that the Keeper team does a good job of protecting my data

Paul W.

Keeper Is Top Notch!

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

I have more than 350 distinct, 12 to 24 digit, alphanumeric passwords in Keeper (with no duplicates) and using them is a snap!

Pros

Excellent cross platform functionality. Intuitive. Works perfectly with most websites and apps. Constant improvement and new features.

Cons

It's more expensive than I would like, but, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. In the end, it's worth the money.

Keeper allows me to keep all my passwords in one secure place

Reviewed on 10/3/2018

A great piece of software to keep your growing list of passwords safe and secure.

Pros

I like that you can use your finger print on a mobile device to launch and the ability to separate passwords into separate folders

Cons

Sometimes while operating at a website within the Keeper app, so that the software can easily enter the credentials for you, the software seems to slow down.

Brian M.

Fantastic password manager that has everything you could ask for

Reviewed on 10/8/2018

Pros

-Syncs between all your devices
-Generates passwords for you
-Plugin for Chrome allows usernames/passwords to be filled in automatically
-Windows Application
-iOS App
-Extremely easy to use and organize

Cons

I haven't been able to find something that I don't like about keeper yet. The software is extremely well thought out and just works

Leona E.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Really Great App

Reviewed on 8/6/2017

Pros

Keeps all of your passwords and codes in one, handy place. Can have multiple devices connected and the backup features is really great in case something happens to your device.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like about the app is if you pay for the yearly subscription and then decide you no longer want it, you can't add new passwords to the free version.

Courtney M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Security Tool both for Business & Personal

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Pros

Keeper is convenient to use across multiple platforms and for internal team sharing. Easy to use and as simple or complex as you make it.

Cons

Would love to have a few more features be default (but to be honest, haven't done the research to see if that might already be an option).

Excellent ease of use, graphics, customizability, organization and customer service.

Reviewed on 15/4/2017

Pros

Graphics and ease of use. The ability to customize the look of Keeper is valuable as is the ability to organize your passwords under folders that you can name. I love the finger print ID option.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about Keeper. Over the years the improvements have been value added.

Tom R.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Keeper is a Keeper

Reviewed on 14/2/2018

Pros

Couldn't survive without it. Being in the IT field I am forced to change my passwords constantly, without Keeper I would never be able to keep track of them. Added bonus is being able to log into the web and get my passwords when I don't have my phone handy.

Kulin D.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Superb

Reviewed on 21/3/2017

everything OK

Pros

easy to use. No need to remember complex passwords. You can use complex & different passwords for your online activities.

Cons

nothing to be noted. Only required is there should be one feature to be added is , after the death of user his or her spouse can assess his account.

Carol S.

Excellent App. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/5/2021

Pros

This app is extremely easy to use and very intuitive. I love the "search" feature. You can also organize all of your accounts with folders, etc.

Cons

Sometimes does not sync to all of my devices automatically.

Peter Z.

A good program for tracking all of your logins

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Pros

I've installed Keeper on all of our companies computers to help our team members remember their login details for all of their sites. It has saved a ton of headaches for all of the different passwords each person uses.

Cons

Our team members have noted that the mobile application crashes periodically, which could also be the fault of their phones and not the app itself.

Hernando jose P.

keeper client for more than 2 years, information systems administrator, and during all this...

Reviewed on 4/2/2018

Pros

ease of use, efficient support, accessible from any device, generated secure credentials, confidence

Cons

When I log on to the application I am asked to back up my information, but it is annoying when you urgently need to log in.