Niles H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Keeper Stands Out

Reviewed on 24/7/2020

Pros

Easy to use. Well designed. To date, no difficulties.

Cons

Improving app version might help, but not a big issue.

Russ A.
  • Industry: Insurance

Keeper is my Go To app for managing strong passwords

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

I have numerous logins and passwords that I must manage that require greater cybersecurity security measures. Keeper makes it very easy to manage and change them as often as I need. The best feature is the password generator that allows me to create very complicated passwords.

Pros

Easy to setup
Easy to generate a variety strong passwords (up to 51 characters)
Works well with my iPhone using search or cut and paste
Cloud based application makes it easy to replace devices
Very easy to organize the many passwords I use.

Cons

Search feature could be improved
Conflicts with iPhone Keychain

Patrick L.

Never forget a login or lose a password again. Even those that are seldom used.

Reviewed on 19/4/2018

Pros

Easy to use app. The new user quickly realizes what a functional tool Keeper is for organizing in logical fashion all you logins and passwords. Folders allow for keeping track of multiple accounts related to the same login. There is the option to leave comments on the app directly inside the folder so that "thing" you have to remember you don't forget. The app allows the addition of fields to expand on the size and amount of data you can enter into the folder. If you have several items that you discover need to be put into one folder you can do this quite easily. I have come to rely on this app and not my memory as the number of logins and passwords in my life grow. The cost is minimal but the value is evident. It is a simple idea that was well thought out and does what it claims to do. What more can you ask from a product? I gave customer support 4 stars only because I have never had to use them for any reason. If service is like the product in terms of reliability than it would have been correct to give them 5 stars. I was skeptical about this product in he beginning because there are so many competitors I thought it was a risky buy. It was a good purchase. I don't love the product it just works!

Cons

The only complaint it isn't free. I have tried other free password vaults and they fall short of Keeper. I know there should be more to complain about but I haven't found anything.

Denis V.

Keeper a great password Manager for it's money.

Reviewed on 21/5/2018

This app is definitely in the top of the best password managers not only in my, but also in the world ranking and is not worth so much money that you can lose without protecting your data and pay a much higher price.

Pros

A great password Manager, which has a very rich functionality. You will love these built-in functions as built-in password generator that will help you to generate long, strong and most importantly do not duplicate passwords that will protect your precious data and now you don't have to invent them yourself, but the main thing to remember or worse write what actually is, is an app that stores these passwords in encrypted form, and the attackers will not be able to use them. Just want to note such functions as automatic filling of your credentials on all platforms and on any device. Owners of devices with fingerprint access will be able to use it when accessing the Keeper password database. Cardholders will also be pleased with the possibility of automatic filling of forms in online stores. With this application you will not only protect your credentials, but also protect your personal files such as videos, photos, saving them in the cloud. And to top it all off, I'd like to mention two-factor authentication

Cons

The application is paid, but it is unlikely that this can be regarded as a minus because for the lost data sometimes you have to pay a lot more, so that the application is definitely worth the money.

Jonathan F.

Password keeper on web and app

Reviewed on 16/1/2020

Use it almost every day, with over 100 passwords . Very reliable. I use the search almost every day, rather than scroll down 100 sites to find the one starting P, etc.

Have a hickup every 2 years of so with customer service when they bill us - we paid for a legacy lifetime-fee that they no longer support, or seem to keep records of. they should have put it in keeper. Custome rservice resolve this each time for another 2 years.

Pros

can group passwords into folders, for home, work, family member, project, etc
has a space for notes as well as web site, ID, password.
decent search
option to generate strong passwords for you
cut n paste in the app
web access
on my android phone, it uses the fingerprint for access
now does auto sync, so we can update on one device and get the info on another without manual syncs.

Cons

Used to limit how many devices you could run it on, not sure if they still do.
for security, when you phone screen goes off, and you re-unlock your phone 5 seconds late, the app is also locked and required unlocking. Its safe, but tells me my screen time out is too short to write down or remember complex passwords.

Tom S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Love Keeper for Business

Reviewed on 15/12/2019

It makes all my password needs safe and secure and helps me be certain that my business is not threatened by unwanted hackers. I generally use a 16 character password and I've never experienced a hacker breaking one of my passwords. My business is password safe!

Pros

It's easy to work, saves lots of time looking up passwords, keeps my passwords secure from hackers, makes it easy to assign a password to a given site, makes it easy to insert my password into a site, and the cost to use it on all my devices is a true bargain.

Cons

At times, within certain programs or sites, the automatic entry feature doesn't initiate. In those instances it is a bit of a hassle to open the Keeper program and copy and paste the password, but fortunately this is more the exception than the rule.

Sean L.

This is the only password manager I like on mobile.

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

This is a daily use product for me and the only one I truly like and feel is useable on a mobile device.

Pros

Keeper is so stupidly easy to use on mobile. I also use LastPass on MacOS devices but I do not care for the mobile app AS much. Keeper is by a long shot the winner for me. Every time I get a new phone I can get my passwords back. fairly simple.

Cons

Speaking of new phones, while it is mostly easy to get passwords back for a new phone, I usually do forget how to do it which leads to panic for a few minutes until I remember. I wish maybe there was a bit more direction on getting things up and running on on a new device or on a reinstall.

Lisa W.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Login Details Available Across Platforms!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

Pros

I no longer need my password-protected spreadsheet to store my account login information. A key recommendation from security experts is to use different credentials for every account. In today's online marketplace, this is only possible with a password manager. As a user of a laptop for home, a laptop for work, smartphone, tablet and so on, I needed an app that I could access from each device. Keeper is perfect for that! And now I can share joint account credentials with my husband, right from the app! Keeper also tells you is the passwords are weak and creates new ones for you. For 2FA, I use Google Authenticator -- when I had problems after getting a new smartphone, I called Customer Service and received excellent support!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, similar to all new apps. After all, this is a lot different from my old spreadsheet.

LOVE Keeper!

Reviewed on 23/6/2017

Pros

I started using Keeper almost 3 years ago, after my password (you know, the one I used for everything online) was compromised. Someone used it to gain access to my Amazon account and it was a nightmare dealing with customer support to regain control of my own account. Keeper has made my online presence safe and secure. I'm no longer panicking at 2am that someone is going to hack my accounts - the peace of mind is worth every penny.

Cons

Nothing really! Sometimes the app is wonky and doesn't autofill but that is easily resolved by closing it and relaunching. This is rare!

Jim K.

My most useful app

Reviewed on 2/8/2018

Pros

I use Keeper for almost all my passwords. The only I don’t store in there are for trial apps. It is particularly useful for apps/websites you only use quarterly or annually (like performance reviews and other corporate bureaucratic nonsense). I like the fact you can group apps into folders but if you forget what folder you stored it in you can list all the apps to find it.

Cons

Since this is a required field I have to write something here even though I can’t think of any improvements I would need.

• Industry: Information Services

Great way to securely store and share login information

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Securely able to share login information as well as company credit cards for shared expenses.

Pros

It's easy to manage and update - simple file and folder structure, easy to share with other team members, and determine who has what kind of access to each record.

Cons

Sometimes the sharing can be tricky - but it's really more a matter of sharing correctly - I am often given read access on a record, but when I login using the information on the record, I'm required to change the password. In this case, I'll often create a new keeper record with the new info, and then share that with the owner, so they can update the original record.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Better than my own brain!

Reviewed on 20/4/2017

Pros

I don't have to try to remember a gazillion passwords to every website, bank account, social media account, work programs or my kids information. That I can keep photos of sensitive documents in Keeper saves me tons of time when filling out information for school, work, doctor's office, travel, etc...

Cons

I don't have multiple users on my account so I can't comment about that. I've not needed customer service, so I can't speak to that either. I'd like to have the fonts be a bit larger.

Kevin M.

The Best App Ever!!

Reviewed on 14/1/2019

Pros

I use it daily - it is so easy to use - I manage a lot of clients websites and other sensitive information and whether I am on my phone or my laptop the info is there and easily accessible. The Pro version is definately worth getting and I don't say that for many apps. It meets all my needs and I recommend it to my clients and friends constantly

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything the app could do better. It meets all my needs and I recommend it constantly

David B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

An indispensable tool for passwords

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

I track hundreds of passwords and couldn't image not using a password vault to track them. This is a good choice for tracking yet the support options are bleak.

Pros

Keeper will handle as many passwords as you need. It has a built-in password generator that allows you to set the number of digits. Thus, you can have a unique and strong password for every account.

Cons

If you have problems, it's very difficult to get help. This is my only gripe with the product.

Leona E.

Bought Subscription and Never Looked Back

Reviewed on 15/6/2017

Creates random, complex passwords.
Can create folders for specific types of information (ie work, personal, school).
Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in.

Pros

Creates random, complex passwords.
Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in.

Cons

If you purchase the premium then after the subscription expires, you can't edit your passwords any longer even if you could before you purchased the paid subscription.

Anton L.

Best password manager

Reviewed on 26/6/2017

Pros

Only one single password should be remembered. Works on all my devices: Windows, Android, iOS and has integration with web browser. Easy to use interface (folders, attachments), possibility to generate password with different levels of security (numbers, symbols, length).
Possibility to login using the fingerprint sensor on Android/iPhone.

Cons

Rearranging folders via drag/drop functionality would be very helpful. Subscription auto-renewal maybe surprising.

Brad J.

Highly Recommend Keeper Enterprise

Reviewed on 18/1/2016

Pros

The product is simple to use. It generates random strong passwords if you'd like and gives you the ability to store any information - like personal questions and responses. I no longer use true answers to the personal questions certain sites require. I just create random responses and record them in Keeper. We also require all users to use 2FA which is controlled globally so no one has a choice.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. The application has been very helpful in ensuring compliance with our company password policies and procedures.

Robert L.

Good but not great

Reviewed on 21/4/2020

Good, but I still catch some users using the autofill functions of free lastpass account because they like the way it works better.

Pros

Value for the cost is one of the best along with decent multi-platform support.

Cons

Employee leaves and the employee didn't give you access to his vault, you lose access to everything even though you are owner of the business account. This is super broken and almost caused us to cancel and move back to a competitor who doesn't have this logic flaw.

Chris W.

The best security measure I've ever used

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

- Keeper integrates with my web browser and stores my login information to any site I need. It auto-completes login fields with the correct information and, in case where I have several logins on a site, I can easily switch between credentials.

Cons

- It is more expensive than other similar password managers. You can get the job done with a cheaper alternative, for me I like Keeper and think it's worth the premium.

Jeffrey W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Our opinion of Keeper

Reviewed on 19/1/2016

Pros

We like this product a lot. We can access our sign ins and passwords on our phones, home and office computers, and I pads. Change it one place it changes in all places. We can save our links and link directly to the page we want and enter sign ins and passwords with a touch. We no longer have passwords written on post it notes or paper. We can check the security level of the passwords we save and enter key notes into the system.

Cons

There is little to dislike. The system is very convenient to use.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Great for any sized business

Reviewed on 3/1/2019

Pros

Very easy to use across all platforms. (laptop, computer, iPad, phone) Keeps everything in one place so when one person updates it goes to everyone seamlessly. It will also generate great passwords for you to use on your sites which makes it very handy when you have multiple passwords.

Cons

I really do not have anything negative to say. I've been using this for years and have no intent on changing.

Jody M.

Keeper is great

Reviewed on 24/11/2017

Pros

Keeper is amazing! Being in IT I have 100's of access details and passwords to maintain. Keeper allows me to store all those in one vault with access from web or app! I love they have a back up programs so I am never worried about the security of my passwords.

Cons

Nothing. Its great! It only keeps getting better with each new release. Its easy to use and regularly updated to improve user experience.

Natalie R.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Easy, secure, success!

Reviewed on 27/6/2017

easy password storage with two way sync

Pros

Been using this program for years now. Recently upgraded to a family account, which is easy to sync and share across users. Program is never buggy and runs well. Super easy.

Cons

The price could be a little lower for family users. Setting up the folders was a little bit of a pain (you set access for each one individually, etc) but now it works fine.

Priceless

Reviewed on 20/9/2017

Pros

Fingerprint to open app
No need to remember a password

Easy to organize, sync and use

Love the folder option- which will slow you to batch like items together in the same folder.

Cons

It would really be nice if we did not have to make log ins and passwords for any site and that the keeper would auto populate the passwords that we have programmed into the vault.

Lani S.

I'd be lost without it

Reviewed on 31/7/2018

Pros

I like the convenience of having the app on my phone. I have to use it 2-3 times a day sometimes. Customer service has been very helpful when I've upgraded my phones or needed to add it to a personal computer.

Cons

For me, the fingerprint option didn't work as well as I was hoping, but as long as I remember my password I can still get into my information.