SendPulse

4.4/5

Zakaria
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Reviewed on 29/3/2022

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pros

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Cons

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

Shoroq
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

Reviewed on 19/4/2021

The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

Pros

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services.
Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

Cons

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list.
The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

Sendinblue and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed . The customer service was splendid, quick and very helpful.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

• Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for Free Trial

Poor support

Reviewed on 20/4/2019

So, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I’m rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them.

Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure.
Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days.

Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too “spammy”. Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse “because we didn’t have our cusomters permission to send them email”, what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason “you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs” okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with “we won’t unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.

Pros

Free trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have

Cons

Blocks email lists claiming they weren’t verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription,

Blocked our latest campaign because they didn’t like what we sell.

Piyush
  • Industry: Cosmetics

The best Whatsapp Chatbot Service Provider

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

Pros

It's whatsapp chatbot service is very usefull for me. It increases my business as I implemented it's API with my CRM & now It worth me.

Cons

for Sendpulse We don't think any cons but one more thing they should improve is to give some whatsapp hatbot template for catalogs.

Gargi
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

Pros

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

Cons

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Vikas

I love it's push notification

Reviewed on 2/6/2021

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

Pros

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

Cons

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your review!

Sol

Good software with perks.

Reviewed on 8/4/2022

Great customer service.

Pros

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Cons

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.
Ilia

Best email marketing software

Reviewed on 29/3/2022

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students.
The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pros

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc.
The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.
Lucas
  • Industry: Events Services

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 19/4/2021

Pros

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Cons

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Constant Contact and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

SendPulse stood out to us because of the price differential between it and similar products. It more than meets our needs and for a fraction of what other companies charge. Customer service is also very helpful & timely, as well as understanding for the "human error" issues.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Julius

Money spent well

Reviewed on 20/9/2021

Good use for my money

Pros

I like the fact that the payment is in naira and the entire software looks like it was custom built for my country Nigeria

Cons

That I could not restart my automation except the fact that I had to delete and reupload my mailing list again

Munumi

Awesome platform for chatbot deployment

Reviewed on 21/9/2021

Customer Relations and support automation.

Pros

The platform is not expensive compared to its rivals. Its easy to create and deploy a chatbot on various platforms including instagram and facebook messenger. The customer support is always ready to help you out.

Cons

The only downside to it is the integrations with other platforms like Google calender. This has been a nightmare especially if you are doing it via webhooks.

MessageBird

Engati
Ina Eliza
  • Industry: Insurance

Happy with its free version

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

Pros

I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

Cons

I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

Robert
  • Industry: Automotive

Use it every day

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Pros

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Cons

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Nessma
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for small lists

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

It's a very good email marketing service for small lists under 2500 subscribers and for busy marketers who look for better automation. But their delivery rate and spam rate aren't the best out there.

Pros

What I loved about SendPulse in email marketing is that it has a free tier for up to 2500 subscribers, so you get to try it for free. The other main advantage is the automation features. It automatically sends to non openers on the date of your choice.

Cons

It's too conservative with the media content you can share in your emails. It censors your emails and must approve each one according to their policy. The spam filter is far from perfect, too, which impacts their delivery system and rates.

Ahmed
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent All-In-One Marketing platform with easy to understand interface

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

Using SendPulse has made our email marketing and CRM much easier. It's a great product for any startup who wants all in one platform with an affordable price

Pros

SenPulse is an amazing marketing platform to have if you are starting a business. The interface is very easy to understand and makes the process of designing newsletters a breeze

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for the past few weeks It is so easy to use and the analytics are really great. Hopefully, support all currencies in CRM and integrate with Elementor for WordPress

MailerLite

Pricing

Anna

No cons of this service

Reviewed on 31/1/2018

I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Pros

Simple and convenient editor
View statistics, click-through, charts
Easy management of address books
Polite quick support with clear tips
Ability to create very beautiful push notifications
Dashboard for multiple users

Cons

I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Ho

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

Reviewed on 7/6/2021

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

Pros

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

Cons

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review!
Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

César
  • Industry: Design

Great product for mailing services

Reviewed on 4/5/2021

Overall the experience was great indeed.

Pros

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

Cons

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

The product was old and not intuitive.

Price
Derek

Great marketing channel solution

Reviewed on 4/4/2022

Pros

I like the free options to get started with new marketing communication channels. And the ease of use.

Cons

The subscribers option in Web Push Notifications does not reflect actual totals, gains and losses over time. I've exported numbers every month and when you go back to SendPulse the subscriber numbers change after a month ends and do not reflect correctly. This makes it hard to report back to our team how we're doing. SendPulse always shows that we have growth when in fact our total subscriber total is continually going down. Which is another issue.

Joanna
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great tool

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

Pros

The program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need.

Cons

Saving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.

Beulah
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I Love Sendpulse

Reviewed on 28/3/2022

Pros

Landing Pages, Chatbots-Whatsapp and Messenger, Trigger Actions, Integrations, Great Customer Service

Cons

takes time to load at times and they should add multiple schedule features to enable users to schedule a campaign more than once without having to start the process again.

Firat
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent service

Reviewed on 21/10/2016

Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Pros

Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast.
Smtp service: Fast and stabile.
Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Cons

What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

Eric

A real pipeline for e-mail marketing

Reviewed on 27/2/2018

Pros

Just a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.

Cons

It is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.

Omar
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very good software!

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

Everything good.

Pros

Easy to onboard and many marketing functions to integrate with CRM.

Cons

Social Media Management needs more features and will be the most cost-efective marketing and CRM tool for SMB market.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, ActiveCampaign and Lead Gen & CRM

Costo y beneficio.
Djohn

I'm very pleased with the work of the application

Reviewed on 15/2/2018

Pros

In our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.

Cons

As such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.