SendPulse

Zakaria
Zakaria
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Reviewed on 29/3/2022

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pros

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Cons

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

Vijendr
Vijendr
  • Industry: Insurance

A multi-purpose marketing tool.

Reviewed on 25/11/2022

This software helps in a lot in my profession. It helps me to build my customer base significantly. It also helps me to make new transactions also.

Pros

Its user interface is very refreshing which stands it out from other similar category softwares. It has all the required features for effective email marketing. This software integrates well with my CRM and the whole process is very smooth and streamline. Its Automated Email Flow makes my work super easy. I also use its mobile application when I travel and I must say it's very convenient.

Cons

For last couple of months I am facing one error while signing in into my account through its sign-in widget available on the top right of its web page. I need to fill my credentials twice because first time it asks me whether I am human or robot. Rest everything is fine for me.

Luciano
Luciano

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

Reviewed on 7/12/2021

I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before.
I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

Pros

- it'scheap
- nothing else to praise so far

Cons

- slow software
- slow customer service (if any)
- they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

ActiveCampaign, SendGrid, Mailchimp and Amazon Pinpoint

lower price

SendGrid

lower price
Vikas

I love it's push notification

Reviewed on 2/6/2021

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

Pros

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

Cons

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your review!

Sol

Good software with perks.

Reviewed on 8/4/2022

Great customer service.

Great customer service.

Pros

I love that you do SMS & emails. I think that it is a great value for start ups.

Cons

Definitely a step above their old version, but needs a guide map to a goal for new people who sign up. What do you want to do, then guide you to do that for people who are new beginners per se. Your plugin wasn't as friendly/easy as it should be for WordPress. I figured it out, but should have more help tips for beginners. Maybe add a YouTube video right into the plugin on how to use it and setup short codes.

Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp is too expensive and didn't really do SMS at the time.

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Gave me time to build my list and learn the software. Sometimes it takes a little time to get ready for an email launch.
  • Industry: Food Production

The All-in-One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Overall, I am happy with SendPulse and would recommend it to others.

Overall, I am happy with SendPulse and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I like how SendPulse has a lot of features for marketing automation and email marketing. I also like the user interface and how easy it is to use.

Cons

I don't like how there is no phone support and the live chat can be slow at times.

Ilia

Best email marketing software

Reviewed on 29/3/2022

It's the main tool for me to get all the announcements delivered to my students.
The emails are...

The emails are nice-looking, the delivery rate is great

Pros

I love how easy it was to set it up, verify the domain etc.
The software interface is modern-looking compared to some other mailing services; very easy to create and reuse templates, nice template library to quickly compile a nice-looking email. The dashboard is very informative and nice-looking too.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with it, for me it's working perfectly

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

Mailchimp interface is dreadful as if it was created in 1990 and hasn't changed since then.
Lucas
  • Industry: Events Services

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 19/4/2021

Pros

Very simple and intuitive interface. Easy yet has the depth if you're willing to go further.

Cons

I haven't really came across anything about the service that was not desirable. For what we do, the service is excellent.

Constant Contact and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

SendPulse stood out to us because of the price differential between it and similar products. It more than meets our needs and for a fraction of what other companies charge. Customer service is also very helpful & timely, as well as understanding for the "human error" issues.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Lucas!

Julius

Money spent well

Reviewed on 20/9/2021

Good use for my money

Good use for my money

Pros

I like the fact that the payment is in naira and the entire software looks like it was custom built for my country Nigeria

Cons

That I could not restart my automation except the fact that I had to delete and reupload my mailing list again

Muhammed
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

I love Sendpulse

Reviewed on 23/5/2021

Pros

the simplicity, ease of use, and the opportunity to grow with the platform. I love the way their feature releases are done in a way not to choke me as a user and tutorials to back up my learning.

Cons

The payment confirmation process for my region.

Gargi
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

Pros

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

Cons

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Victor

Excellent Email Marketing Tool with Great Features and Analytics

Reviewed on 26/7/2023

My overall experience with SendPulse has been positive, primarily due to its robust communication capabilities and impressive results. It stands as one of my favorite email marketing tools, thanks to its extensive set of features and powerful analytics tools that provide valuable insights.

Pros

I really liked the user-friendly interface of SendPulse, making it incredibly easy to use. The customer support was exceptional, providing fast and efficient assistance whenever needed. Moreover, the software's affordability was a significant advantage, making it a great choice for small businesses or startups. I also appreciate that they frequently introduce new features and support educational events, which adds value to their services.

Cons

One major drawback I experienced was the lack of a fraud protocol. I encountered an issue with a scammer using their email, and the company didn't have a clear procedure to handle such situations. Additionally, I faced problems when my email campaign had more than 10 bounced emails, as they blocked my account and refused to offer any customer service. This was quite disappointing and affected my overall experience.

Sushil
  • Industry: Photography

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

Reviewed on 9/7/2021

We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Pros

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

Cons

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

Piyush
Piyush
  • Industry: Cosmetics

The Best Marketing Automation Company

Reviewed on 31/3/2022

In one line we can say Value for Money

In one line we can say Value for Money

Pros

I like The Sendpulse & it's New Whatsapp Chatbot

Cons

Some integrations are more required & the complete accesses are not given to the customer.

MailerLite
Robert
  • Industry: Automotive

Use it every day

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Pros

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Cons

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Kumar
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Best solution for email campaigns

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

I use Sendpulse to send out our cold email campaigns and lead generation newsletter and it has delivered very good conversion rates which have helped us generate more leads and customers. It has one of the best easy-to-use messaging platforms.

Pros

Sendpulse is one of the best inexpensive and feature-rich email marketing tools that has improved the way I manage my email campaigns. This is one of the best email campaigns and IT has increased my conversion rate and lead generation through email campaigns. It has various profitable Plans

Cons

When emails are rejected, they restrict email delivery, thus resulting in no lead generation for that day. It can also have more integration if possible with CRM to track and maintain data with the Analytics aspect.

Nessma
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for small lists

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

It's a very good email marketing service for small lists under 2500 subscribers and for busy marketers who look for better automation. But their delivery rate and spam rate aren't the best out there.

Pros

What I loved about SendPulse in email marketing is that it has a free tier for up to 2500 subscribers, so you get to try it for free. The other main advantage is the automation features. It automatically sends to non openers on the date of your choice.

Cons

It's too conservative with the media content you can share in your emails. It censors your emails and must approve each one according to their policy. The spam filter is far from perfect, too, which impacts their delivery system and rates.

Ahmed
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent All-In-One Marketing platform with easy to understand interface

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

Using SendPulse has made our email marketing and CRM much easier. It's a great product for any startup who wants all in one platform with an affordable price

Pros

SenPulse is an amazing marketing platform to have if you are starting a business. The interface is very easy to understand and makes the process of designing newsletters a breeze

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for the past few weeks It is so easy to use and the analytics are really great. Hopefully, support all currencies in CRM and integrate with Elementor for WordPress

MailerLite

Pricing

Shivang

Integrated email marketing made easy, swift, and seamless

Reviewed on 1/11/2023

We started using SendPulse about a year ago when we were looking to build out our leads and marketing client list. It's been essential to our firm since then, mainly due to the high ability for us to customize nearly everything, from end to end. The experience in using this software has only gotten better over time.

Pros

The A/B testing capabilities are something I highly value as a manager. Targeted messaging and push notifications enabled for leads are also an essential feature. Finally, I love how SendPulse allows us to promote special offers via push notifications to specific clients. The customizability of this platform is key.

Cons

The chatbot builder is a fantastic feature, but there has been a bit of a learning curve in building it and using it.

Anna

No cons of this service

Reviewed on 31/1/2018

I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Pros

Simple and convenient editor
View statistics, click-through, charts
Easy management of address books
Polite quick support with clear tips
Ability to create very beautiful push notifications
Dashboard for multiple users

Cons

I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Maria
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

Reviewed on 20/1/2019

Pros

I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Cons

Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Ho

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

Reviewed on 7/6/2021

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

Pros

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

Cons

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review!
Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Excellent for sending mail

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

Pros

It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

Cons

For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

Derek

Great marketing channel solution

Reviewed on 4/4/2022

Pros

I like the free options to get started with new marketing communication channels. And the ease of use.

Cons

The subscribers option in Web Push Notifications does not reflect actual totals, gains and losses over time. I've exported numbers every month and when you go back to SendPulse the subscriber numbers change after a month ends and do not reflect correctly. This makes it hard to report back to our team how we're doing. SendPulse always shows that we have growth when in fact our total subscriber total is continually going down. Which is another issue.

Jakub

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

Reviewed on 8/11/2018

Pros

We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

Cons

There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.