Bizimply

People & operations management for hospitality & retail.

4.3/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

Jennifer

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way.
I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Pros

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

Cons

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster).
I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Alex
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

"Bizimply at Slatterys Pub D4! its our Perfect Productivity Barometer!"

Reviewed on 13/9/2016

Implemented Bizimply in Dec 2014 and now I could not live without it. From the start it was extremely easy to use and set up and just like any software you get out what you put in. I delegated the scheduling to middle management and concentrated on the employee database, monitoring attendance and productivity and building up a history of daily shifts by logging details once a week. I also used teh employee database to record data from staff revies held every 3/6 months. This historical data which shows sales, hours used and labour costs is now my "Productivity Baramoter" I am able to forecast the revenue and required labour and incentivise my staff to deliver on the optimum Sales Per Labour Hour rate (I now know it) that will deliver the maximum return in the most sustainable way. In our industry we cannot afford to sprint from Monday to Sunday, it's a marathon from January to December!

Pros

Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality.

Cons

Lack of colour or shift type differentiation

Gary

Oversight

Reviewed on 14/7/2022

I have found bizimply to be responsive to any queries and their cloud database of support is actually very very good, meaning you can generally get a better understanding of an issue without the need to speak with someone.

Pros

We currently operate 11 sites, Bizimply gives us a oversight of each arm of our business and help to keep a control on labour in particular.

Cons

A version for ipad (app) for building rotas out would be excellent . Doing this on a computer is super simple but some of our locations relay solely on iPad.

RotaCloud

Reasons for Switching to Bizimply

A recommendation from a peer.

Response from Bizimply

Hi Gary, thank you so much for your review! We are delighted you are enjoying your time with Bizimply. We have noted your suggestions and will relay it back to the product team!

Elaine
  • Industry: Hospitality

Excellent system for managing labour

Reviewed on 22/7/2019

System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

HRLocker

Reasons for Switching to Bizimply

It could talk to our payroll and the cost factor.
Tadhg

Honest feedback

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

Pros

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Cons

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Neil
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great tool for labour tracking!

Reviewed on 22/7/2021

From initial conversation through to us now using the service over a year, Bizimply have been great. Responsive, innovative and capable of building a package to suit our needs. Couldn't fault their efforts so far

Pros

Simple, easy installation and set up and very effective labour management tool

Cons

None- so far I have found all functionality to fit our needs

Simone

A More Professional Approach to Employee Management

Reviewed on 6/10/2022

The system has streamlined our procedures and made the company more professional.

Our employees like both the holiday booking feature and the clocking in system.

Issues need to be dealt with more personally either by telephone or fast support or a similar system.

Pros

The timecard element replaced our outdated card system, so easy to confirm hours worked. You do have to ensure the schedules are up to date as these impacts on how the timecards reflect the set hours.
Managing holiday is so easy compared to my old system, using excel sheets. You can see who else has booked that day at a glance etc

Cons

When things go wrong, it can be a complicated process to rectify them. The support is okay; however, it is mainly via email or live chat which can take time. Using either fast support or team viewer, to actually show the process would definitely improve the experience.

Pawel

Comprehensive.

Reviewed on 17/2/2022

I like it. It is good value for money. It has much more applications than just workforce management.

Pros

It is quite comprehensive. It can be your one workforce managing tool. You can upload all employee documents in to someone's file. It allows to create checklists and follow the progress.

Cons

Pretty confusing labor cost analysis. Forecasting your labor cost is pretty challenging.

Response from Bizimply

Hi Pawel, Thank you very much for your review. We love to hear feedback and we will definitely take that on board! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying our product- Bizimply.

Simon

Fantastic System, Support and Implementation

Reviewed on 14/7/2022

Fantastic experience from initially enquiry, demonstration, trial/testing through to onboarding and implementation.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability, support and service.

Cons

Few tweaks to add in available overtime/cover shifts would be good.

Access PeopleHR and Planday

Overall package and system

Response from Bizimply

Hi Simon, we really appreciate your review! We are overjoyed you are liking our Bizimply software! We will definitely take your comments onboard.

Darioush
  • Industry: Restaurants

What did we do without it

Reviewed on 26/9/2022

Amazing programme and with continuous development it has saved us money and made a mundane part of our Operation that little more easier and interactive

Pros

Bizimply acts as our full HR Management. We can track attendance, holidays, training and forecasts. Its a great all in one programme and very user friendly.

Cons

Theres nothing that I least like. I think all the functions are fantastic

Response from Bizimply

Hi Darioush,
Thank you for this amazing review, we are overjoyed you are enjoying our product!

Emilie
  • Industry: Restaurants

User friendly & in constant development

Reviewed on 28/9/2017

Pros

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Eimear

Bizimply Review

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

Liz is always on hand to help when required- very efficent. She has taken all queries and suggestion on board and has implemented some of these alredy which really benefit the company.

Pros

The timecard managment is great- managers can approve their teams hours and payroll can directly pull this information.
You can see at a glance what colleagues are present in what location on a daily basis.
Great reminders about training required, up & coming anniversary's etc.

Cons

Leaver dates cannot be added until after the coleague leaves.

Kim

c&g

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Its been good. It defo was a mine field at the beginning but then you realise it is intact user friendly after a bit of practise.

Pros

Being able to keep an eye on our labour daily.

Cons

-I think the system is slow when trying to go between schedules or different pages the loading can be slow.
-Not being able to see the FOH and BOH labour in a percentage.
-We can't just export the timecards to our accountant as we originally thought we would be able to as they don't divide into FOH and BOH and in the order of when they were employed so it was too time consuming for them to do the wages using bizimply.

Andrew

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Reviewed on 26/9/2017

Pros

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it.
The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Del

An essential part of our business

Reviewed on 26/9/2017

Pros

Usability - it's simple, clean, and uncomplicated.
For me it's all about tracking the labour cost and ensuring that units are on track financially.

Cons

More reports/reporting is an area that could use some focused development.
For the most part it's an excellent product, that just needs continual development, like any other.

susan
  • Industry: Hospitality

Central to operating the business

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

Pros

Employee time recording clocking functionality essential for the daily and weekly operations of the business and payroll.

Cons

I find it has gotten slower the more functionality it gets, when you adjust hours on the schedule it is noticeably slower than it was.

Orna
  • Industry: Food Production

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

Reviewed on 18/8/2021

Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

Pros

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

Cons

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Bud
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Outstanding Labour Management Tool

Reviewed on 21/9/2022

It has been a fantastic two years with Bizimply and we have managed to effectively utilize all the functions and saved a lot too. Highly recommend it to all companies and organizations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been super helpful as well.

Pros

User-friendly, Accessibility, real-time data management

Cons

Labour transferring (Expected in the next update), Customer dashboard option

Response from Bizimply

Hi Bud, Absolutely delighted you have enjoyed using our Product the last few years! ����

Elli
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Review from Food Creations

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

The benefits would be the easiness of creating the schedule and being able to copy certain hours from previous schedules and having all the payroll informaiton completed for us

Pros

The main product is extremely easy to use and implement into our daily routine. The staff can easily clock in and out from their own phone and the GPS feature helps us ensure that all employees are in the building when doing so. The set up was really straight forward and had a thorough run through of the whole product from a Team Member through Zoom which was really helpful as I was able to ask any questions straight away! The information that the product gives is really beneficial as it saves us having to count up all employee hours and work out rates of pay and overall wages to send to our accountant as all this information is already done for us through Bizimply.

Cons

The thing that could be improved is that if an employees shift was changed once the schedule was published is that the employee could get a notification telling them what their shift has been changed to.

Dave

Good But

Reviewed on 31/3/2019

Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station
Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard

The Rising Sun

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times.

Clocking in is so easy.

Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months

Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Pros

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel.

Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use.

I get excellent reports.

Cons

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Andrew

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Brilliant

Pros

Exceptionally easy to use, never an issue

Cons

Not applicable, can’t think of a feature to mention

Response from Bizimply

Hi Andrew!
Thank you so much for this review we are delighted to hear you have had a great time using our product ����

Declan
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 21/7/2022

Pros

Ease of use of the software to record employee attendance

Cons

Maybe add a feature where employees can upload their training records

Response from Bizimply

Hi Declan, thank you for your feedback we delighted you are enjoying our product!

Magdalena
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

I found that easy to manage,

Pros

Helpful on Daily bases, weekly schedules, to run business everyday.

Cons

Schedules sometimes work very slow but still cannot imagine to do it old way on excel etc.

Paul

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 2/9/2015

We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively.
Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze the business performance based on the information our managers have put on Bizimply.

We have used the time management function to reduce our labour cost by 6% over the last 6 months. All stores also use the simple clock in feature on Ipads.

Being a multi site company, we have persisnat issues with suppliers, so find the supplier issue function very useful.
Because Bizimply can be accessed on our POS Tills, managers and supervisor are spending less time in teh office and more time on the floor with customers.

The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended.

We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply

Response from Bizimply

Hi Paul,
We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.