Visme

Write a Review!
The all-in-one online presentation, infographic tool

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Death by power point be gone

Reviewed on 11/2/2022

Pros

It has tons of features and object galleries. This is one of the most robust and at the same time easy to use software to create visual information for work or education.

Cons

Some of the objects are not as straightforward to change. There is a learning curve you have to take in order to get the most out of visme.

Beautiful.ai

Reasons for Switching to Visme

It has a more comprehensive library of objects and things you can do with it.
Lauren

Visme for Presentations

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Very positive, once we started using Visme we've found multiple ways to use it and benefit our company. They are constantly adding new products.

Pros

The ease of use, the availability of graphics and easy to modify templates save me time and effort while allowing me to create engaging and aesthetic presentations, flyers, and infographics.

Cons

There are sometimes bugs in the system but this seems to resolve within 24 hours.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great Promise, Disappointing Execution: Buyer Beware

Reviewed on 13/6/2023

This experience left us genuinely concerned about Visme's misrepresentation of their system's capabilities and their lack of willingness to provide a reasonable refund when their software failed to work as advertised, despite our best efforts.While Visme may have garnered positive reviews from other users, my own experience was far from pleasant. The lack of functionality, the unsatisfactory support, and the strict enforcement of a no-refund policy left a sour taste in my mouth. I urge potential buyers to approach with caution, as the system's capabilities may not live up to the enticing promises made by Visme's marketing materials.

Pros

I recently had the opportunity to try out Visme, a software that promised to simplify my marketing efforts with its turnkey approach and compelling features in the Pro package. Initially, I was enticed by the great marketing and the impressive array of tools, such as the 'Brand Kit,' video and GIF creation, and a wide selection of templates for infographics, brochures, presentations, and more.The software did an excellent job of showcasing branded templates being effortlessly created, and the variety of templates available seemed endless. This gave me high hopes for the Pro package, as it appeared to be well worth the investment.

Cons

my enthusiasm quickly turned into great disappointment after I purchased the non-refundable Pro package. To my surprise, it was essentially identical to the free version, with the all-important 'Brand Kit' section non-functional. Despite being advertised as a feature of the Pro package, it simply did not work as expected.In an attempt to resolve the issue, I reached out to the support team. Their initial suggestion was to log out, clear my cache, and try using multiple browsers, including Chrome. Oddly enough, Chrome was already my preferred browser, so this advice seemed redundant.When the issue persisted, I informed support that the branded templates were not being generated, even though they had already been created during the conversion to the Pro account. Their response was unexpected: I was informed that the templates could only be generated by running an automatic branding tool based on a website URL. We followed this process, but Visme only correctly identified our logo while getting the brand colors and fonts completely wrong. Despite this incorrect information, the branded templates still failed to populate.Frustratingly, after spending two hours troubleshooting in Visme, it became apparent that the Pro account, for which we had prepaid for a year, simply did not work. Upon requesting a refund, we were met with a disappointing response: there were no refunds, regardless of the software's functionality or lack thereof.

Venngage , Canva and Prezi

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Claimed features, functionality, and pricing value that did not end up being experienced.
Jessica
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Visme has revolutionized our client deliverables.

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Visme is easy to use and affordable. It has definitely upped our game!

Visme is easy to use and affordable. It has definitely upped our game!

Pros

As an engineering firm many of our standard templates are black and white report documents. Utilizing Visme allows my team and I to create visually appealing, easy to read studies, plans, and proposal materials.

Cons

There is not much that I don't like about Visme.

Flavian
  • Industry: Media Production

Powerful comprehensive design and communication tool

Reviewed on 30/5/2024

Pros

I really like their templates which are accompanied by well written how to articles explaining the use case for a template. I like that the tool can be used for many different use cases like presentation, sales, social media, learning, courses, etc. I like that the company is constantly innovating and adding new feature like AI integration.

Cons

The only thing I don't like that not enough people are familar with the tool and it is challenging to get new people to want to use it. I think Visme could improve their video library like other competitors as things move more toward video.

Abdellatif

Not the best

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

I will probabky stop using this solution soon

I will probabky stop using this solution soon

Pros

The export to PPTX but it was disabled and this is frustrationg

Cons

Very bad support
the team is arrogant
sometimes they don't answer

VistaCreate and InVideo

Reasons for Switching to Visme

It was a Mistake because at there launch this solution seems be good but not anymore now
Meagan
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Content Creation!

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Overall, Visme is a wonderful tool that I rely on as a digital marketing manager. Using this for presentations and other marketing assets ensures that we produce high quality, professional marketing assets efficiently.

Pros

Visme is an amazing tool for content creation! As the digital marketing manager of growing company, having amazing templates and great stock photos and videos is absolutely essential. The high quality of the assets and templates saves me time and improves the quality of the content that we have to produce!

Cons

Editing is a bit trickier in Visme compared to Canva, which has a lot of AI capabilities that are very easy to use. I find myself editing in Canva and then uploading in Visme to use the better templates, stock photos, and other assets.

Kevin

Visme Review

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Pros

- Ease of use
- Simple to share
- Multiple ways to share
- Data Analytics

Cons

- Interface can be wonky at time, but Customer Support is very good
- A notice oof upcoming changes would be nice to see before they are implimented

Amanda

Excellent Platform!

Reviewed on 28/5/2024

Love this product! Easy to learn and use!

Love this product! Easy to learn and use!

Pros

Ease of use and templates are great! I love this tool!

Cons

I really do not have much to input for cons here.

Wendy

Visme Review

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Pros

It looks nice to present to a client. we received positive feedback from our clients on how it look

Cons

whoever creates the file can only delete it

Fidelis
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Heartwarming deals with Visme. Recommended.

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

This is the best when creating presentations, because it is quite easy to use and it gives us control to customize their tools.It is good for content creation because of its phenomenal features.

Pros

This transforms the normal way of creating presentations into something great.We can share our stories and translate that boring information to something interesting.You can publish online or download for offline use.

Cons

Everything about this software is very good.No cons.

Nelson

Easily create eye catching content

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

I've used Visme in four different businesses at this point and have recommended the product to countless others. As someone who has zero marketing experience, I feel as if it gives me the opportunity to talk about our offering in ways that would normally require a graphic design professional. Having at least one license for your business or organization is a no brainer.

Pros

I was able to create content for our business within minutes of using Visme. Great for any business that is trying to tell a story about their product or services.

Cons

I'd like to see more of the animated icons, I think that's a game changer for folks who incorporate video/gifs in their social media strategy.

Toonly

Reasons for Choosing Visme

Intuitiveness.

Prezi

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Felt as if it gave me the most bang for my buck.
Joshua
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

A Fresh Take on Presentation in Education

Reviewed on 7/1/2021

Visme is a great product that I will continue to use in my classrooms!

Visme is a great product that I will continue to use in my classrooms!

Pros

I love that the features of Visme are crisp and clear and provide a welcome alternative to other presentation software choices. My students love the way the screen looks and notice the difference from other platforms used by other instructors.

Cons

At times it can become frustrating that formatting within text boxes is altered unexpectantly.

Patricia
  • Industry: Higher Education

Using Visme for Online Instruction

Reviewed on 7/1/2021

I use Visme for creating instructional materials intended to engage students and motivate learning. I have created 24 class slide shows and 20 infographics over the last year and a half.

Pros

Visme provides a wide variety of capabilities that allow designers to make infographics and slide shows visually enticing as well as informative and concise. I enjoyed learning how to use graphics, fonts, color, music, and animation to bring my class preparations to life online.

Cons

It takes a while to learn how to use the many features of Visme. In fact, I feel as if I am still learning even after a year and a half. That said, even when I first started using Visme and was rather novice, I was still able to create presentations that were visually compelling.

Reasons for Switching to Visme

I was drawn to Visme by its wide variety of document styles, plethora of graphics capabilities, and simple pricing structure.
Mohamed
  • Industry: Research

My experience with Visme

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

I was trying to represent my fieldwork questionnaire data analysis using something more creative than excel. I also wanted to easily add small icons and play around with the overall structure in a way similar to PowerPoint but not for the sake of a slide. If you are going to use Visme for more than 2/3 days and need decent graphs out of it, I highly recommend you buy the monthly subscription which you can cancel after as the perks were really good !

Pros

The ease of creating multivariate data representations and being able to make boring data look appealing

Cons

I didn’t face any major issues with the software. The only thing I have to say is that Visme still has a lot of potential

Christa
  • Industry: Investment Management

Changed how we conduct presentations

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

Pros

Visme is incredibly easy to use! It has changed the way we conduct presentations, in a more efficient, more professional and more visually interesting way to our clients. No longer are clients leaving with boring printed presentations, instead they are interactive, and can be emailed to the client after for their keep sake

Cons

at first, because there are soo many incredible features I was a touch overwhelmed with what the program can do. But once you go through your first presentation you realize how straightforward and "drag and drop it is". We love that it has the ability to be 100 % customized to each client

Microsoft PowerPoint and Prezi

Reasons for Switching to Visme

due to their exceptional reviews from other users, especially in the 'ease of use' category
Ametra
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Tried Something New and Enjoyed It

Reviewed on 11/4/2020

The learning curve for Visme is very simple, especially because of all the helpful tutorial videos on the site. Just looking at Visme itself might seem intimidating for some, but those tutorials did a remarkable job of making me feel at ease and making me want to dive right in. From a business standpoint, Visme is great.

Pros

The first thing that impressed me was the ease of use with Visme, and I was hooked right away on the video tutorials, which are short and to the point. With as busy as I have been and continue to be, I really don’t have the time or attention span to watch long videos. Just get me in and let me tinker.

The library of templates is vast from quizzes to marketing plans and presentations. All of those, and more, combine to go a long way toward supplementing a business of any size, including those run by people like me who are their own Marketing and Networking departments. There is much more to Visme than assistance in the creation of ads. You can make graphs and charts, printables such as flyers, and you can publish survey results – for those of you who like that sort of thing.

The layout is very clean, catches the eye, and I didn’t get fatigued by going through pages of what’s available. I enjoyed looking around and tinkering with Visme a lot.

Cons

While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, I do feel that Visme is very business-oriented and maybe doesn't have the flexibility to just be creative for fun projects. I felt much like Visme is perfect for presentations, portfolios and the like. If I want to put that business foot forward, Visme is it. But, if I want to relax and be silly, making something fun...I wasn't so sure.

Susan
Susan

I LOVE VISME!!! I can use one program for so many things!

Reviewed on 13/7/2018

I save so much time using Visme. It makes graphic design easy, and makes me look so good.
It's SO...

It's SO SIMPLE!!

Pros

I love how EASY it is to do almost anything! I use it almost everyday for website graphics, emails, print. I used to jump around from program to program but now I do a majority of my design work in Visme.
You don't need to know any other graphic programs to use Visme, it's for everyone. I love showing people in the office how they can look like a design professional in a matter of minutes.
If you have any experience with Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, you won't even have to read instructions, it's so intuitive.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like, except I wish we could store more projects. 15 isn't enough.
I would also like to download my own fonts in the standard package, I think that's important for all levels. You can't do branding without consistent fonts. Maybe allowing up to 5 fonts for the standard package? That's all I really need.

Georgios
  • Industry: Maritime
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Visme is a very useful tool

Reviewed on 15/2/2024

Visme is a very useful program I suggest it for sure as an alternative and if you want to try something different by using the ''big name'' programs.
It take a little time for me to learn all the features of this program but since then I'm very satisfied.
I can complete several tasks with very big success.

Pros

It is very useful for presentations.
Have a big library and you can customize many features as you like.
If you don't have any designs and templates you can find it here.

Cons

Is not a very friendly for use program.
Have unique designs to make your projects but comparing to other programs is a little bit poor the library.

Mwangi

Reliable tool for creating and manipulating visual marketing content

Reviewed on 17/9/2023

Visme provides innovative features to create attractive marketing images. It is relatively easy to use for anyone who has used similar tools before. It has a library of attractive templates you can use to create marketing content. However, you need to subscribe to enjoy full benefits and eliminate the watermark from your content.

Pros

Creating marketing content requires using a feature-rich tool to capture the attention of the target clients. Visme provides professional templates that you can customize using simple drag and drop function. It creates captivating infographics for sharing on social media, websites, and marketing emails. The free version is enticing and ensures you get used before upgrading to the paid version.

Cons

The free version comes with a watermark, which makes the visual content look unprofessional. Also, it has simple templates which limit what you can do prompting you to consider paying to enjoy full benefits. Although it has an intuitive design, new users generally need to learn and practice to create realistic infographics or adverts for social media.

Jason
  • Industry: Online Media

Visme review

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Visme is great for creating almost any type of graphic product one can imgaine, everything from creating printable restaurent menus to social media covers, to ebooks and white papers, its all inclusive.
This product hs enabled me to create infographics and other graphic media examples in very little time. This has also allowed me to greatly increase my productivity on my blog, my YouTube channel and with communicating effectively with my clientele on social media.

Pros

First of all, the above average contact from the CEO, the Customer Experience manage and two other members of staff. Email exchange and one conference call makes for an exceptional customer experience.

The software itself is easy to use, laid out well and very intuitive. The help system including their blog, videos and associated YouTube channel easy to access as well.

Pricing is surprising lower than industry expections (my opinion) and an associated access to being an Affiliate member is cream on the cake

Cons

My only least liked feature is the main button system and fonts for using the platform differs between the home page and the sub pages (as in selecting a project to create)
Otherwise difficult to suggest any other issues.

Abeni
  • Industry: Research

Pretty Good Service

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

I will continue to use Visme but would really like the processing to change. It can be very frustrating to change fonts or anything when you have more than 10 slides.

Pros

Love the quality of the resources and the slides. Also, images are good and the data visualisation is good enough​. Happy with the embedding tools. The user​ interface is easy to understand for a novice.

Cons

When you have large files(more than 10 slides), it takes too long to update each change you make in the slide. Changing fonts is also really time-consuming​.

• Industry: Chemicals

Visme student user

Reviewed on 11/7/2023

My overall experience with Visme is absolutely great. I have fun along the way because of the available designs of different types of templates.

Pros

What I like the most about Visme is that it is very user-friendly. There is no complicated steps needed to understand how each tool can be used and it is actually self-explanatory.

Cons

Frankly, I have no problems in using Visme, I have been using it for more than two years and it never disappoints.

Samuel

Versatile graphic content creation and editing tool

Reviewed on 10/10/2023

We often need infographics for marketing purposes or presentations. Visme provides all the tools and features we need to create and customize the content. It has a large collection of templates that you can use to create outstanding designs. The site is responsive and easy to navigate without and use when you have the basic understanding how it works

Pros

I like Visme because it creates infographics we need for websites and marketing purposes. It can create presentations, social media graphics and videos to drive traffic. It has a rich library with attractive templates, icons, images, and colors so you can always find the resources you need for your inforgraphics or presentation.

Cons

It requires some skills to make good use of it. Unless you have the skills or are ready to learn how it works, you might not make the most out of this tool. Some templates are not free so you might incur extra costs to make content that stand out.

casey
  • Industry: Building Materials

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 6/1/2021

Our experience has been great! Again, with the remote workplace we had to rejigger. Visme has made our zoom meetings VERY productive and rewarding.

Pros

Great platform to develop beautiful presentations that are engaging and look like they were created by a professional marketing team. This is made easy with the mass amounts of smartly designed templates. Additionally, everything is completely customizable- great for brand ID. Now with so many working from home, in person meetings are a thing of the past. We now conduct all sales meetings via zoom, our clients are very demanding (architects and designers in NYC.) They are responding very well and business remains strong.

Cons

I would like to see functions to make marketing easy like those found in InDesign & Photoshop. We sell finishing materials- one tile could come in 50 different colors. Creating a presentation showing all 50 colors is a little challenging. Spacing tools, guide lines, tables, etc would be tremendously helpful.