Visme

The all-in-one online presentation, infographic tool

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.4/5

593 Software options

Casey D.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Used for 1-5 months

Perfect for any graphic design experience level - even complete beginners!

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

I am a volunteer for a non-profit animal rescue organization. We had a very successful past year and had been looking for a way to visually show all of the data from it, but didn't quite know how. Before working with Visme, we had no idea how beneficial it would be to have this data visually represented in a beautiful infographic. The results were eye-catching, easy to read/interpret and perfect to share on both social media and in print. We were able to take a closer look at our metrics and determine specific data we should be keeping track of- and we will be able to use these findings as a benchmark for years to come. Thank you Visme, for providing a tool to not only create an aesthetically pleasing infographic, but a tool that opened our eyes to our own various analytics that we can monitor and share with our supporters.

Pros

Visme is very easy to use, even for someone with no graphic design/technical experience. I created a stunning infographic to display all of my organization's "year in review statistics" without any frustration or confusion. I was able to create a proof of the design and export it to a JPEG file for review. When layout/aesthetic decisions were finalized, I purchased a membership to have access to down a PDF version of the design.
I ended up sending the same PDF file to a local print shop where it was printed on a 24x36 foam board - which still appeared in the highest quality that was displayed in my browser. You can't have a high quality print without a high quality file to print from.
The first of many great experiences!

Cons

Although it was nice to be able to size the canvas based on a ratio of pixels, it would have been nice to have an additional or alternative a way to size the canvas based on inches/centimeters for easy printing. If there is in fact already a way to do this, I would recommend having the options associated with the 'canvas size' feature.

Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Spark and Infogram

Reasons for Switching to Visme

The ability to play around with the software and use almost all of the features before having to commit to purchasing a plan was the deal breaker for me. The icing on the cake was the ability to create/download an actual proof of the design as a JPEG before purchasing. Although the JPEG was lower quality, it made perfect sense that the higher quality versions of files to download were part of the paid plan which I thought was very reasonable.
Näzih E.

Never regretted it

Reviewed on 13/1/2021

The presentations are always very popular with my teammates and allow me to present myself as I want to be perceived and not in a standardized way.

Pros

Visme is a practical presentation tool that is easy to use, allows for beautiful designs and can impress listeners.

Cons

Except for small technical defects (e.g. undoing actions) and the somewhat limited selection of data analysis tools, there is really nothing to complain about.

Google Sheets

Reasons for Choosing Visme

PowerPoint is a standard tool and only offers very flat, sometimes monotonous presentation options.

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Visme simply offers me a lot more options and is visually more appealing and lively.
Daniel N.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best substitution for boring pptx

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

I used to have boring pptx presentations. With normal transitions, normal predetermined colors and images. I think that with visme i was able to transform them into a more serious yet fun way to give classes. But it doesnt end there. I was able to create programs, presentations, banners all fully digitalized, downloadable easy to look at that have gotten the attetion of everybody, always asking "where did you do that". Absolutely recomended for any one, no only teacher, universsity, but students that would like to elevate their presentation game

Pros

Its really easy to use. I like how its able to categorize different applications including written, printable and even social networking. I ve used it to creat linked in banners, universitiy presentations, written reports and beyond. The main page is easy to use, the value of the product is completely worth it, and my students have noticed how presentable and neat my presentations are (even asking how to get the program) fully recomended

Cons

The free version has really little space to make your work flow seemlesly. This said, paying for the academic version is really cheap and totally worth the money.

Jason S.
  • Industry: Online Media

Visme review

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Visme is great for creating almost any type of graphic product one can imgaine, everything from creating printable restaurent menus to social media covers, to ebooks and white papers, its all inclusive.
This product hs enabled me to create infographics and other graphic media examples in very little time. This has also allowed me to greatly increase my productivity on my blog, my YouTube channel and with communicating effectively with my clientele on social media.

Pros

First of all, the above average contact from the CEO, the Customer Experience manage and two other members of staff. Email exchange and one conference call makes for an exceptional customer experience.

The software itself is easy to use, laid out well and very intuitive. The help system including their blog, videos and associated YouTube channel easy to access as well.

Pricing is surprising lower than industry expections (my opinion) and an associated access to being an Affiliate member is cream on the cake

Cons

My only least liked feature is the main button system and fonts for using the platform differs between the home page and the sub pages (as in selecting a project to create)
Otherwise difficult to suggest any other issues.

Carolyn S.
  • Industry: Utilities

Love Visme

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Again, I'm not a graphic designer, but it makes me look like one. I've been able to create graphics, presentations and social media posts that look professional and are clear and easy to understand.

Pros

It is so user-friendly! I'm not a graphic designer but it makes me look like I am!

Cons

I found creating tables and charts to be very cumbersome but talked with a Visme team member and they were able to walk me through linking Google docs.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Ease of use, mainly, but you can't beat the pricing!
Casey S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 6/1/2021

Our experience has been great! Again, with the remote workplace we had to rejigger. Visme has made our zoom meetings VERY productive and rewarding.

Pros

Great platform to develop beautiful presentations that are engaging and look like they were created by a professional marketing team. This is made easy with the mass amounts of smartly designed templates. Additionally, everything is completely customizable- great for brand ID. Now with so many working from home, in person meetings are a thing of the past. We now conduct all sales meetings via zoom, our clients are very demanding (architects and designers in NYC.) They are responding very well and business remains strong.

Cons

I would like to see functions to make marketing easy like those found in InDesign & Photoshop. We sell finishing materials- one tile could come in 50 different colors. Creating a presentation showing all 50 colors is a little challenging. Spacing tools, guide lines, tables, etc would be tremendously helpful.

Claire G.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Exactly what we needed to do something differently

Reviewed on 13/1/2021

Pros

The Infographic template is one I use a lot and the blank template because we have very strict branding guidelines to stick to. Being able to use this feature with the different built in items as well as pulling our own assets it, is exactly what we need to do things differently for internal communications and projects. Makes things less blah!

Cons

I think it would be good to have email header templates available - the type of thing you could download as a png or a jpg and add into the body of an email at the top to make it pop more and get people's attention

Prezi

Reasons for Switching to Visme

We needed to be able to add URLs to link out to multiple sources and we couldn't do that very easily with Prezi.
Tyler L.

Visme's software makes creating graphics, images, and infographics very easy.

Reviewed on 28/6/2018

Pros

The ability to pull from a large number of icons and images; the ability to work from pre-made templates and "make them my own"; the auto-save functionality; the ability to create my own color palettes; the ability to download as a PDF or image and to have the option of directly embedding into a page; if I do have an image/graphic embedded on a page, I love having the ability to edit on Visme's site and have the changes immediately be reflected on my website without having to download anything new or update any other code

Cons

It sometimes signs me out while I'm in the middle of a project; I wish there were more pre-made templates it would be cool to have some new ones continually added; oftentimes the "settings" menu doesn't disappear after I click it, and I have to refresh the whole page just to get it to go away; I really don't like that I can't right-click a project to open it in a new tab ... if I have multiple projects in a folder that I need to work on simultaneously, I have to open up my own new tabs (for each project), go into the folder, and open it that way the experience would be much improved if right-clicking opened up the project in a new tab.

Logan L.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Incredible Way to Visualize Data

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

My overall experience has been positive! I used Canva before and I think that Visme is a significantly better design and visualization software.

Pros

This is an impactful tool to visualize reporting data and revamp our presentation and proposals. I have been able to visualize data points in a creative and compelling way. I have design freedom, but I also have access to templates if I need inspiration. I also think that the ability to add data directly from an excel document is a feature I now cannot live without.

Cons

The only thing that I do not like about Visme is the presenting and downloading options. If I want the interactivity and animation to show, the project has to published on the web or downloaded at HTML5. The issue with published to the web is that you cannot go full screen, there is a web search bar at the top. With downloading for offline, the fonts I have used in my projects do not download correctly.

Miriam G.

Great Platform

Reviewed on 6/1/2021

Visme is a fantastic platform to work on! They provide a clear, easy to use design system for ultimate implementation.

Pros

What I love most about the platform, is the block system.

Cons

What I like least about this software, is that every little perk requires me to upgrade to a premium account.

Emmanuelle M.

Like a light in the night

Reviewed on 6/1/2021

We needed help to create and mail out a gazette providing respite for the informal caregivers that we support year-round and who found themselves confined to their sick loved ones in the spring. These people are mostly elderly and without internet. We found the ideal tool with visme. Easy, reactive, in constant evolution and an exceptional support. Visme and its support team, is considered as a partner within the team.

Pros

Quality, ethics, ease, accessibility, continuous improvement, support, listening, training, intuitiveness...

Cons

None, i am a big fan!
If I have to pick, it would be about the payement organisation. My hospital couldn't pay , They didn't have a crédit card, I personnaly had to pay first. But it is peanuts !

Chad C.

Great Option for the Design-Challenged

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Visme has been the ideal tool for our document creation needs. Personally, I find it has more functionality and greater customization tools than its competitors.

Pros

I especially appreciate the wide range of templates and customization options.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface is a bit clunky.

Infogram, Canva and Piktochart

Reasons for Choosing Visme

I found the template library to be more creative and interesting. Further, I find infographic creation is far easier with Visme.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Quality and diversity of template designs and outstanding customer service/support.
Yvonne D.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Finally I found the solution to make my presentations effective and engaging!

Reviewed on 8/1/2021

For starters, it's really fun to work with visme. Easy to use and to be honest a bit overwhelming. So I decided to play every day and explore all the possibilities that visme has to offer. And that works great. I also view many videos on the youtube channel of visme and follow the course 'Become a Certified Presentation Guru' so I have a solid basis to start.

Pros

For a long time, I'm looking for software that makes it possible to improve my presentations for my colleagues and clients. I was so bored with all the bullet points powerpoint presentations people still use these days and now I stop my quest for the ultimate solution since I met Visme.
I just started to use Visme and still explore all the possibilities but so far I'm really pleased with all the features it offers. I love the templates and the variety of themes that are available. I'm also impressed by the frequent updates of 'What's New in Visme'.

At the moment I use the standard subscription but soon I will need the business subscription. I'm hooked. The usability is great also the support is quick and professional when I have questions.

Cons

In my presentations, I frequently use land maps of the Netherlands. Unfortunately, the map of my country is not correct so I cannot use it at this moment. But I'm sure the Development Team will find the time to adjust this soon. So I can make a great impression with my maps in my presentations in the future.

Promod S.

An excellent choice for nondesigners looking for one multifaceted tool

Reviewed on 28/6/2018

Saved time. Brought consistency by using our brand palette. Eliminated the hassle and cost of using different tools (e.g., for infographics). The YouTube tutorials have helped in learning how to make better designs.

Pros

Visme is easy to use and has more relevant features than the other options we considered (e.g., Canva, Adobe Spark etc). You can even create animations with narration and slide decks. We didn't want to get different products for social graphics, infographics, embeddable graphics and flyers. The templates make creating professional visuals easier. Being able to use your brand's color palette brings an extra level of consistency and professionalism to the creations. A new editor was recently added and is even more intuitive than before. Ongoing development is good to see.

Cons

Sometimes the thumbnails shown in the dashboard don't reflect the latest changes instantly. It can then look like your work didn't get saved (though it did). There isn't a way to create animated GIFs (as far as I can tell).

Jennifer D.

I Love Visme for its ability to make Fun Engaging & Eye-Catching Graphics GIFs Videos...

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

My primary interest is in finding interesting and fun ways to express ideas online and to catch the eyes of people scrolling by on social media. Visme has helped me to do a lot of this and get some fantastic results. The customer service is pretty great as well.

Pros

I Love all of the animated graphics that are pre-made that can be integrated into animated posts, videos and presentations. Lots of great templates to start with and some interesting animation options. I've been able to make a lot of fun videos and gifs that have gotten a lot of attention on FB. I use Visme both for a non-profit I do some work for (and a project for them is why I got Visme in the first place) as well as for my marketing agency. If you do any graphics work but don't have a graphics designer on staff, I highly recommend Visme.

Cons

I've had no problems with it, but wish that there was a way to make an ANIMATED LINE between points (your "Customer Journey" template comes the closest to this, but not quite) as a way to connect one point / concept to the next in animated presentations or videos, such as here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qz4Nldjv6I , similar to what After Effects or Adobe Premier can do with animated lines.

Sarah P.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used for 1+ year

Visme - graphic art program for the graphically challenged

Reviewed on 29/4/2021

Overall, Visme is a cost-effective way to make social media graphics and ads without having to hire a graphic designer. When you're on a budget, Visme can help you make good looking content without breaking the bank.

Pros

I like that it's easy to make social media graphics that look nice and I don't have to have a graphic design background.

Cons

I wish there were a few different templates. For example, I wish there were easier to customize templates. BookBrush is a competitor that is designed just for authors and publishers. You can import the cover of your book on a number of different book templates - 3D, as an ebook, facing different directions, etc. It'd be cool to be able to do things like that with Visme too. Even the templates can be tricky to worth with. The images can crop strangely and it can be very difficult to figure out how to fix them.

Lizzy B.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Best Decision We've Made for Sales Team

Reviewed on 21/1/2021

I've loved implementing and using Visme on a daily basis.

Pros

Visme was easily the best decision we've made for our sales team. We created an entirely new sales presentation deck in less than a week, with fun, fresh, stand-out templates, graphics and embedded videos. It will change the way we present to prospects and clients.

Cons

The Slide Library tools could expand a bit.

Carolina S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Transformation

Reviewed on 13/1/2021

Pros

Visme transform our way to present Proposals, Presentations and all our office communication material in a way that we can not imagine ourselves using Power Point or similar again. The features are incredible and make us reach out from our competitors. Visme is part of our transformation.

Cons

I would like to have more photos from legal subjects and exemples of comunication for clients such as birthdays, easter etc.

Jonathan M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Easy to use within its abilities

Reviewed on 9/11/2019

Overall it has allowed us to make much better content, internal and external, without spending significantly more time.

Pros

Visme is generally easy to use to quickly make nice looking things. Overall it does what they made it for well and hopefully they will continue to expand that so it can become a more filled out software.

Cons

Sometimes the UI can be a bit hard to get used to (although there is an update coming this year I've heard). Also if you try to make something Visme isn't specifically made for it can take a lot more work - for example something in a different aspect ratio. Lastly, it doesn't really make print items the best - the download with bleed isn't actually bleed as used by most printing firms.

Ankit S.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Visme is one of the best designing platforms that has helped us in generating high definition...

Reviewed on 29/6/2018

Pros

Highly dependable customer
user-friendly dashboard makes designing of collateral extremely easy and less time consuming

Cons

At times there is restriction on the formats that the images can be created and exported. This at times restricts the use case of the tool

Ayesha A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Review of Visme

Reviewed on 9/2/2020

I appreciate that Visme offers options for educators and teachers, which is beneficial on my part as a pre-service teacher (and aspiring elementary school teacher). I would love to use this software to create visually appealing presentations for my students.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that it has a variety of content that users can create, from infographics to presentations. Additionally, the layouts are visually appealing and professional-looking. This software is perfect for making business presentations that can wow audiences and make a lasting impact on viewers.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that there is a subscription available to use more appealing layouts and limited options for free users, especially when it comes to infographics.

Nichole S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Visme

Reviewed on 14/1/2021

Overall, the experience is good. There are times where there are major updates. Though Visme provides tutorials, it is nearly impossible to watch these tutorials in the middle of the semester.

Pros

I enjoy the templates and how easy they are to edit to make the presentation or document your own.

Cons

There are times when my students cannot view parts of the presentation, the presentation gets stuck, and/or the icons/information on the presentation moves positions though they have been locked. This is understandable in the free version but not in the paid.

Robert M.

Visme is easy to use

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

More professional presentations. Branding across media.

Pros

I like the ease to use the product. Most items are intuitive. Changing color scheme to match our brand was simple and easy to transfer across media. Templates are functional. More than anything, it provides 'movement' to my Presentations to give it a much more professional look. Everyone was in awe at my last conference.

Cons

While easy to undo something you have done, there is no redo if you want to change your mind. In addition, I did not know I had to upgrade to the Complete version in order to save my presentations in HTML5 on my laptop. Fortunately, I was able to use the link to show it.

Virtual Education Integration

Reviewed on 5/1/2021

Content is easy to create and is easily embeded into any LMS.

Pros

I like creating and sharing activities, newsletters, and information with students and families in a beautiful and easy-to-navigate format.

Cons

I don't have any cons. I tell all of my colleagues to use visme.

Pragun T.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A great presentation tool

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

I love the idea of designing my own info-graphic
So many sizes and options like FB page, post, ad, cover , twitter headers, gives more choice.
Elegant fonts is also an added feature to use in your graphics to make it more catchy and elegant.
Visme content can be easily downloaded and published on other sites in various formats of your choice and can even be shared on social media platforms.

Pros

Great visual features,
lots of choice in graphics, charts, animations
Presentation, info-graphics, web or even social graphics
I am happy to use it for my blog/ website with creative presentations.

Cons

nothing so far as I m still learning and finding a lot to explore on this site with so much of variety to use.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Visme

more choices and great variety