Verenia CPQ

Product configurator, ecommerce and sales enablement

4.7 /5 (66 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
Matt D.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great Product

Reviewed on 23/11/2019

We use the software for our configured products to layout the design before carrying over to manufacturing.

Pros

Ease of use with graphical illustrations of configured products.

Cons

Pictures sometimes don't carry over to PDF

Terence G.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Freedman Configurator Review

Reviewed on 24/6/2020

Pros

It's fast. It does not hang like some software I've used in the past.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Brittany F.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Review on Verenia

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Overall, the team is very helpful when there is an issue and always resolve it quickly.

Pros

This software has great features that enables you to set up in a way that works best for you. Adding shortcuts to areas you use most or downloading reports with accurate data.

Cons

The biggest aspect of difficulty would be learning the system, however, once you understand it is easy and effective.

Steven R.
Industry: Design

Verenia Review

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Overall, Verenia has made a world of difference for the better in our company. We're able to increase both quantity and quality of quotes and orders for our clients.

Pros

I love Verenia because it's allowed us to fine-tune our quote and order making abilities to accommodate the extremely custom fixtures we produce.

Cons

It's a bit clunky sometimes and slow clicking in and out of orders.

Matthew M.
Industry: Automotive

Orders made easy

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

Helps keep me organized. Couldn’t imagine my job without it.

Pros

The ability to search an select accurate products.

Cons

Sometimes I do not understand how to fully use this product.

Heather G.
Industry: Furniture

Perfect for Us

Reviewed on 3/12/2020

Great customer service - tech savy AND user friendly. They worked to understand our business first and then made the system work for us.

Pros

Multifunction - This benefits both our sales and production team, saving time on quotes and part number set up.
Phased Approach - We are rolling out internally, then to our dealers and then looking to build out the visual elements to make it even better for the end user.

Cons

Nothing at this time - just wish it could configure more hours in the day!

Meghan Z.

Simple but pretty robust

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/7/2018

Pros

It is easy to use even without an extensive coding background. It makes the configure to quote process so much faster which really pleases customers.

Cons

Sometimes I wish there were more options for customization of how you can display things. But I understand there are only limited options in order to keep the usability easy for everyone

Dave H.

It is a good start and with time should be quite useful.

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

There are still some bugs to be worked out.
One feature that can be improved is that when you enter a fabric set # or part #, if you don't have it exactly right, it doesn't offer any choices. For example, I wanted to enter the floor tiles into an order so I typed "47726" and nothing came up. I had to type "47726-1N" to get it. It is the same thing with other part numbers where there are various suffixes. If you type in the parent #, none of the possibilities are shown.
Also, I noticed when you copy a Configurator #, it keeps the original entry date and doesn't allow you to change it. That NEEDS to be changed.
When you doclink orders, you still need to enter the dates manually. It would be nice if there was a calendar to click on to choose the ship date.
When you are reviewing the lines on the Configurator #, it would be helpful if it showed whichever line you did last to help keep track of where you are, especially when there are a lot of lines.

Melanie H.

Great Experiance

Reviewed on 19/10/2015

This product is by far the easiest Configurator that I have worked with. With almost no instruction you can easily go in and get right to work. This program is a great addition to our software. I look forward to using your product for many years to come!

Matt J.

needed a few tweaks but it's an ongoing project

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

Pro's are Vic and Jordan are here to help. We've got kind of a complicated business here with so many options and special situations. Any bus will get worked out.

also, I want to give overall 4 stars but it won't let me.

Maxwell W.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 8/1/2016

I love everything about the software. Only one con, not easy to search through open quotes.

Heidi H.
Industry: Machinery

First time round

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

I was not a direct creator of our software platform but it is pretty easy to use. Verenia's contacts are very helpful and easy to work with. However, I am not sure we were prepared big picture and got tripped up a bit along the way.

Pros

There are a lot of options on how to create your platform.

Cons

You really need to have a clear view in mind before you get started to be sure the overall flow works long term.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Roger M.
Industry: Medical Devices

easy to use

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

Makes my job somewhat easier as I can get more info into my work.

Pros

overall ease of use for someone who isnt a computer use person.

Cons

overall happy. sometime wish could get more info to automatically come up or should i say move to new order. once used to it happy.

Eric Y.
Industry: Automotive

Four years in, still the best configurator I have used

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

We continue to expand our use of this software. It is flexible and customizable. With Verenia CPQ, if we can think it, we can do it. I have had the opportunity to program and use several configurators during my career, and this is hands down the best.

Pros

One of the best aspects of Verenia CPQ is its ease of use. We use it primarily for order entry, and when new salespeople join our workforce, they are able to pick it up quickly and aren't hindered by struggling to learn new software. Customer support is outstanding and always has been. In the 4+ years I've been using this software, there have been very few issues, and those few have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication from Verenia.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the software. I would like to be able to group users in more specific and detailed ways than I can currently, but that in no way hurts business or slows us down.

Jeff R.
Industry: Maritime

Excellent product. Easy to use. No customer complaints.

Reviewed on 23/9/2017

I use this on a daily basis and highly recommend it due to it's ease of use and explanation of the pontoons and options.

Pros

As the sales manager for a Bennington pontoon dealership approx. 80% of our Bennington sales are custom ordered pontoons. This software is extremely easy for our sales staff and our customers to build their pontoons, send the build to my desk, and easy for me to price quotes. The customers as well as our sales staff really like the info icon on options that actually show what the option looks like.

Cons

As I stated our sales staff and customers really like the info icon that shows what the option looks like. I would like to see more of this as well as percentages of customers that select that feature. This would help add more value to the options.

Jason B.
Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Pros

I love being able to see what we are building in EOS. The options are great and the ease of changing said options makes for a smooth product creation. I am excited for the option for our end users to get their hands on this.

I like that we will be able to create purchase orders directly from the system. This will make it easier for smaller companies to submit their orders to us.

Cons

We have issues sometimes connecting to our CRM. That is currently being worked on.

Nathan F.

Great software, incredible company!

Reviewed on 8/1/2016

I was the project manager that lead the implementation of EosCPQ for my company. We had a very aggressive timeline for implementing a new CPQ with a new CRM. I can't say enough good things about the Verenia team and their effort. Without their help we would not have been able to hit our deadline and deliver a significantly better quoting experience for our sales team.

The software is really good. It has a lot of flexibility and is very easy to use with just a little bit of training. Our company had a CPQ prior to switching to Eos that was much more complicated and difficult to use. So the users are much happier with the ease of use in Eos. We were able to also integrate Eos with our new CRM and our ERP system. This has allowed us to get a much better workflow for our sales people, and to pass the quotes directly to our ERP system as sales orders, which has saved a lot of time from re-rentering information from the quote into a sales order.
All of these improvements are making a very positive impact on our business and has been received well by our sales team that has to use the system on a daily basis. As I mentioned before, we were able to implement two new systems (EosCPQ and CRM) in less than 6 months in order to time the launch with a slower business period to make it easier for our team to adapt to the new systems. None of this would have been possible without Eos or the great team at Verenia that helped us pull this off. I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering a new CPQ.

Josh K.
Industry: Public Safety

EoS was made for daily use

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Being able to configure one off products for customers within minutes, as well as having those designs saved and ready for a later date, is priceless.

Pros

The simplicity of the program itself, is what makes me like it the most.

Cons

Sometimes, when things have been added recently, it can be a little buggy or slow to compute your selections. This issue seems to work itself out over time though.

Response from Verenia

Thanks for your feedback Josh. We appreciate you as a customer and your business!

Chelsi B.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Great!

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

They are quick to respond and easy to work with. We have a lot of information for our product and have made it very manageable for us.

Pros

It is easy to use. We have constant changes and it is quick to update!

Cons

Sometimes slow but we have a log of information to our product

Cassy B.

Quality product with very responsive customer service and ongoing positive updates

Reviewed on 4/1/2016

The software is very customizeable, flexible and is extremely helpful for quoting the various configurations of a wide range of 20,000+ part numbers.
The team at Verenia is also very responsive and works diligently to help solve any challenges. They really go above what was expected from a vendor.
Overall, this software offers more easy of use for administrators, ensures accurate part numbers are quoted and decreases the time required for sales to get quotes to customers.

There were a few, small features that were lacking, but the team worked hard to implement our suggestions in an update and help us in creating alternate ways to do what we needed to do to solve our business challenges.

What we accomplished with EosCPQ:
-Decrease the time it takes for users to send quotes to customers.
-Ensure accuracy of customer information by implement the quoting software with our CRM customer database.
-Decrease the time it takes to add new part number configurations to the quoting software.
-Easier for admins to make modifications and changes that are required in the CPQ.

David S.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Product. Modernized our selling process!

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Capture product knowledge, reduce quoting time, reduce quoting errors create platform for future salesperson training.

Pros

Verenia CPQ has allowed us to capture tribal knowledge of a veteran sales team, significantly reduce quoting time, and eliminate quoting errors. And the implementation was easy...no coding knowledge required!

Cons

Verenia has been great about adding custom functionality that they haven't done before, but it took quite a bit longer than they estimated / promised.

Keri R.

A Rock Solid Foundation

Reviewed on 17/2/2016

EOS CPQ was exactly what our company needed to begin building our custom configurator that is now known as one of the very best in the business. EOS CPQ is a solution in and of itself, but our requirements involved quite a bit of customization. The combination of the product, and the amazing Verenia team that supports it, put our company in a position where we were only limited by our own imaginations. As a Developer/Programmer, I love that it gave me a solid foundation, but didn't lock me in a box. EOS CPQ has a little bit of a learning curve at first. After that, someone with just basic computer skills can use it to build a great system, and someone who understand code can really take it to the next level. It's the best of both worlds.

Elizabeth D.

Not bad for a newbie :)

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

It was interesting for me because I was a fresh set of eyes to the new configurator as well. From the week experience I had with the original one, I can say that this is far more streamlined and more user friendly. I particularly like the prompts on the sidebar when parts don't match up, as well as not having to return back to the header should you need to select a different type of seat. It runs faster, DocLinking is no longer the nightmare it once was. All of the minor stuff that was part-specific was addressed by Vic and Jordan quickly. I think the team needed to do more testing/training for a smoother launch.

Eric Y.

A configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do.

Reviewed on 1/5/2015

The EosCloudStore configurator is an outstanding product. It has been fun to learn and apply to our business. The support from Verenia is first rate. The few (very few) issues that have come up during our conversion process have been resolved quickly and accurately. Questions are answered in the same way. This feels like a configurator that has been developed by people that know what configurators should do - with a bottom to top approach to configuration that allows you to accomplish anything you want in the simplest way possible.

Chris C.

The Solution to our Problem

Reviewed on 19/10/2015

With minimal training for its use, I can knock out a quote in just a couple minutes. There is a visual layout of the product I've configured which reduces the opportunity for errors. Previously, we used Live PDF files with drop downs to make selections. This was tedious and time consuming and quite often, our customers would select an option that they didn't want. Not anymore!

Cons??? none. but I'll like it even more when its fully functional from my Android phone....