LatitudeLearning

Customizable award-winning Learning Platform

4.1 /5 (153 reviews) Write a Review!

Sandra S.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Versatile tool

Reviewed on 2/7/2019

Pros

Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons

The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

Brian V.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

Pros

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Cons

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

Response from Latitude Learning

Brian,
I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

it is intuitive and easy to use

Reviewed on 19/6/2018

it enhances productivity and organisational memory

Pros

the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

Cons

in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

Response from Latitude Learning

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion
Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.

Candine R.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Latitude Learning has a course to cater to the needs of every level of post-adolescent...

Reviewed on 24/4/2018

The opportunity to do several courses for a very nominal fee. These courses can be basic refreshers in certain areas which was covered while I was in college. Additionally, there are also courses which I have not really had much training in so there is an opportunity to gain some knowledge in that area.

Pros

It is easy to use. Many websites are not user friendly and this makes it difficult to scroll through to courses.

Cons

Can be time consuming to navigate courses. There are several courses which is good as this allows for multidisciplinary training opportunities. However, there are often so many courses which are to your liking that it is time consuming to look at all of them.

Jraan S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great LMS for small organizations

Reviewed on 17/6/2016

I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

Pros

1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based.
2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly
3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries
4) Can customize to our company brand

Cons

People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

Neal D.

Very well developed

Reviewed on 19/9/2017

none

Pros

Makes studying easier and online availability. Wish the capabilities were like this across all platforms and realizes how to use certain infrastructure.

Cons

There is a lot of way low security problems in the website. I was able to access the book for free but could not take the quizes because I did not buy the book.

Response from Latitude Learning

Glad to hear you found our LMS solution to be easy to use.

David O.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced.

Reviewed on 25/4/2018

I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

Pros

It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

Cons

It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

Response from Latitude Learning

David,
Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Katie C.
  • Industry: Executive Office

A wonderful experience using this software

Reviewed on 17/5/2018

Pros

I loved how easy it was to use and how it explained everything clearly. I really felt like I knew what I was doing by the time I was done.

Cons

At some points I thought it explained things too much, but some people may need this. I just feel like everyone may not need things spelled out for them so much.

Lea D.

Definitely on my top 5

Reviewed on 2/6/2017

I got to compare with others and evaluate our houces for free. Thanks to the trial.

Pros

It's so easy to use. The interface is clean and it's easy to navigate through without prior training. Everything is pretty much self-explanatory. I never experienced any downtime that might have interrupted my experience or my learners.

Cons

The price is a little off our team budget. We are a small team of 3 trainers but we cater to over 500 learners.

Response from Latitude Learning

Lea,
Glad to hear we're in your top choices for an LMS.

Karine S.

The LatitudeLearning LMS is perfect for our needs

Reviewed on 13/2/2015

Latitude has made it possible for us to have a viable online learning presence that is high quality, easy to navigate and with a customized portal that allows us to show our own brand. The Latitude LMS made it possible for us to start small and grow through its policy of free use for up to 100 users. This enabled a boutique business such as ours to launch e-learning programs and let them grow to a point where the fees can be more easily absorbed. The technical support and customer service have been exceptionally responsive and competent, which has made it a pleasure to work with this company.

Brian W.

Head of Training and Development

Reviewed on 19/6/2016

The software is great - it is the customer support that is the weakness. I understand why - we are not yet a paying customer (less than 250 employees) and so probably bottom of your list. Time difference is 10 hours which makes for a slow response time. Much US jargon used that we find difficult to understand and assumptions made about our level of IT/system knowledge so probably not a company you feel you want to spend time supporting l guess.

Pros

It appears to have all the functionality of much more expensive systems

Cons

We do not have a fulltime administrator and so find it difficult to use and not at all intuitive which l guess is due to a lack of usage.

Pat C.

Latitude - Best fit for our training needs

Reviewed on 1/9/2015

Latitude best met my training needs and my budget. Although Latitude is a bit complex and has a learning curve, that is what makes it so functional and versatile. The complexity behind the scenes allows the screens to be very simple and user friendly.

Latitude gave me the exibility I needed. I like that I can customize my log in page and the landing page for learners, keeping it very simple. The initial training was very useful and helped get me up to speed quickly. And, the pricing structure allows me to start slow and grow the program.

Mboswobeni M.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Your courses are informative and help in to expand knowledge

Reviewed on 21/5/2018

Learning

Pros

The software part is data saving and very quickly to login. It allows us also to engage in with online matterials

Cons

Words the discribed quire's are highly jargon in it's nature and please try to modified to very simple language of with we all can easily understand

Response from Latitude Learning

Mboswobeni, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.

Laura D.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Overall, it does what it claims to do.

Reviewed on 11/5/2018

To be honest, we went with a different LMS for our current needs, but will be looking at Latitude Learning's LMS again in the future.

Pros

It is simple and straightforward to use. I like that it's free for up to 100 users, so nice choice for small organizations, non-profits, personal use.

Cons

It's both overly simplified AND overly complicated, to the point it's kind of a hassle to try and get it to do what I want it to do. Sometimes you have to jump through unnecessary hoops to accomplish what should be straightforward tasks.

Katie B.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Helpful for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

Pros

The LMS is free for under 100 users. It's a functional, easily customizable solution for businesses who want to build their own training modules.

Cons

We were looking for a partner who offered pre-built training, while this solution offers the ability to build your own content.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

it was just OK, but not phenomenal

Reviewed on 17/5/2018

none.

Pros

It looked like it could do several things, honestly don't remember everything about it but you did keep on me with emails so i guess the sales/marketing team did a good job.

Cons

Not easy to setup. I honestly don't remember all the cons but we didn't go with this product because it wasn't as great as other competitors out there.

Response from Latitude Learning

To help with the ease of setting up your channel organization's LMS we have provided LatitudeLearning's very own Tools Bootcamp. This Bootcamp comprises one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Zeeshan M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

This is a best software and it is easy to use

Reviewed on 21/2/2019

I have realized many benefits by using this

Pros

Its every thing we can learn every thing in best way from this software

Cons

I like every thing may be some minor things are not good

Response from Latitude Learning

Zeeshan,
We agree! Glad you are getting benefit from using our LMS in your training program.

Essabri J.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

My experience with Latitude learning

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Pros

While using Latitude learning i liked how the software can adapt to my needs quickly (Customization services).

Cons

At first i found it very difficult to use the software! maybe using a tutorial can help new users to adapt fast

Patrick T.

Easy to manage and great customer service.

Reviewed on 6/6/2016

Pros - Great Tech Support - Account Managers very responsive - Easy to upload and edit content.

April H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Our rep was super helpful during the onboarding process, pricing was reasonable.

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

Pros

It does what we need it to do and the pricing structure gives us the flexibility we need with such a high number of users.

Cons

Although it's very robust, it's not the most user-friendly to the people who aren't very tech savvy.

Kathy J.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Great Value LMS for Small Organizations

Reviewed on 17/9/2018

Cost effective and easy to distribute

Pros

The ease in which a training module could be uploaded for demonstration and ultimate release to emloyees

Cons

At this time N/A - haven't had an opportunity to use all freatures.

Mike L.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

As a freeware option, everything is left to the user in terms of set up. You get what you...

Reviewed on 27/6/2018

As a freeware option, it was a simple introduction to an LMS before investing in a platform to be used on an Enterprise level.

Pros

Free LMS option and easy to use on a simple level. Access for users is straight forward via the url. Many found it accessible on a mobile device as well.

Cons

Lacks integration functionality with HRMS applications. Difficult to upload files containing audio of video files.

Response from Latitude Learning

Mike, in addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. I agree, before investing in an Enterprise Level Learning Platform it is good to explore the product. But please note that one of our strongest features is our myLMS program in which you can completely tailor the LMS to your organization's exact training needs.

Basic LMS with few options to customize

Reviewed on 24/4/2018

Pros

- Simplistic design
- Initial setup very easy
- Good for teachers trying to move to online or for starters

Cons

- No customize options that i could see
- Initial setup was easy but once you dive into creating courses there is a heavy learning curve
- Overall Support is ok

Response from Latitude Learning

I am sorry to hear you were not able to customize your LMS. Please reach out to our ClientCare Team to get the resources and help you need to customize LatitudeLearning. Our LMS is a fully functional, pre-configured and customizable to fit any training program's needs.

Valerie S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Tool to help out your organization.

Reviewed on 20/9/2018

Pros

It was pretty versatile and easy to get started.

Cons

Could be clunky and unfamiliar to less tech-friendly people.

Gabrielle L.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Tried the free version, didn't have what i needed unfortunately so switched to something else.

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

Pros

Their customer support team was very fast and accommodating for any questions or requests I submitted.

Cons

The user interface is extremely complicated and not the most intuitive. Also didn't have the functionality I needed.