ClickUp

4.6 (4,147)
Write a Review!
Project management, task tracking, & professional goal tools

(4,147)
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.3/5
4.5/5

Denise
Denise

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

Reviewed on 9/6/2022

Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Pros

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Cons

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Lucien

ClickUp is a must for high performing teams who value execution

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

I couldn't imagine our company without ClickUp. It continually enables us to power execution across a fast growing scale up and it continues to deliver on it's mission of a super platform with an incredible depth of features tools like Asana simple do not have.

Pros

ClickUp has an incredible depth of features that very few other project management tools can match. They have such a vast array of features which empowers us to stop needing different platforms for different things. The ClickUp team is clearly world-class when it comes to shipping features and this stands out.

Cons

ClickUp can be very buggy and you need to routinely refresh to see changes you may have made which is frustrating. This is the downside of a business that introduces features rapidly which is a positive and a negative

Keith
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

not that great

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

not very good, it didn't integrate well with anything, was hard to use, the reporting and notifications were annoying and became not used at all

Pros

it was a project tracker that has some options

Cons

didn't follow agile or other methodologies, though very flexible, but also annoying with the administrator features

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Keith!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience!

We know it's frustrating when anything falls short of expectations.

We want ClickUp to be your go-to productivity platform, so when we miss the mark, we want to make it right. That's why we have a continued focus on hiring top-tier talent to expand our engineering teams so we can consistently deliver the delightful experiences you demand.

Innovation is also paramount, and we strive to deliver weekly releases that deliver game-changing features to boost your productivity.

We value your feedback and want you to know we're listening.

It's a long road ahead as we work to make the world more productive.

We would love another opportunity to work with you! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Thank you for choosing ClickUp so we can be a part of this journey together!

• Industry: Human Resources

The task management functionality makes all the deliverables easy to manage

Reviewed on 5/3/2024

Pros

Compared with other project management tools, I find Clickup to have more functions that are easier to integrate within internal processes. As someone who works with colleagues globally, the task management functionality makes the deliverables easy to manage.

Cons

I wish the mobile app is easier to use.

Future of Project Management

Reviewed on 15/4/2024

Pros

I love automation and how you can make any project's workflow go seamlessly without having to build a custom solution.

Cons

Some of the employees did not know English, and the Spanish version was not available until recently, resulting in a lot of errors.

Notion

monday.com and Asana
Adam
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Clickup is an ideal platform for project management.

Reviewed on 13/5/2024

I have had a very nice and great experience with Clickup. It has ton of features to use and it seamlessly integrates with other softwares such as Microsoft Outlook, Gmail etc.

Pros

I have been using Clickup for more than 6 years and it has been of great help. It is one of the best tool for project management and it allows you to engage and interact with coworkers. I like how it allows me to manage, organize and plan my daily tasks with ease.

Cons

Clickup is amazing, robust and exceptional. Only that for new users, Clickup can be a little bit confusing to get started.

Maneck

Click it up on business Management and workflow productivity.

Reviewed on 16/5/2024

ClickUp is really helpful on projects management work planning and customer services. I work in a department where customer services is core and with this amazing tool I have managed to achieve my targets.

Pros

The dashboard provide a great workspace for customer services and team work projects.
Simple user interface and always on the check on business progress for better productivity.

Cons

On performance it has worked well I have nothing on the least.

A must-have tool for teams

Reviewed on 31/5/2024

Overall, it's an excellent tool for collaboration within team members.

Overall, it's an excellent tool for collaboration within team members.

Pros

It's easy to be organized with tasks and projects planning. You can customize it based on your preference and your team can easily adapt to the changes.

Cons

There's no option to have offline access to the tasks. Also, sometimes, the updates on the desktop is not in sync with ClickUp on mobile.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great for Monitoring.

Reviewed on 25/5/2024

Overall, it's good when they solve the mobile issue, it will be better.

Overall, it's good when they solve the mobile issue, it will be better.

Pros

I like the colorful design and how it incentivize us to use it more

Cons

I do face a lot of accessibility issues on mobile.

Lishi
Lishi

ClickUp is a very flexible product to use

Reviewed on 27/5/2024

Pros

Like most: Task and Project management
Not so much: Calendar.

Cons

It needs some time to learn how to make the most of it.

Yann
Yann
  • Industry: Online Media

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There...

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Pros

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Cons

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Things

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I felt that the information displayed with the Kanban view in Trello board started to become challenging to understand and process, as the board became more and more populated with content. It began feeling "too crowded".

Trello

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I was drawn by its array of features and design
Dominique

Asana on Steroids

Reviewed on 18/3/2020

Pros

Not only is ClickUp more robust than other management softwares on the market it is more visually appealing. The commitment to providing different templates instead of taking a silly "minimalist" approach that seems to be trendy everywhere even in areas/industries where it doesn't make sense is great and allows project managers to provide different views of a project to get the full perspective on where the progress is and needs to go.

Transparency and Innovation
The constant improvement and level of transparency they provide in terms of where the product is going along with the genuine consideration they give their users by not only providing a transparent way to make suggestions but also ACTUALLY act on them is amazing.

Reasonably Priced
The best part is that they openly and freely provide a way to negotiate price and provide very reasonable fair pricing that doesn't leave small businesses struggling to stay organized. Many competitors have very rigid pricing that leaves 2 people teams with big projects and tiny budgets SOL. Had we not been able to negotiate we would not have been able to sign up for pro.

As with anything great they're not completely perfect, there's still some features that feel missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) but thats OK —  its still a company ran by real humans and nobody is perfect. But I do think between the open roadmap, constant improvement, tonne of features and negotiable price they're pretty close.

Cons

Missing Features
Some more seemingly basic features seem to be missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication)

IG
Instagram integrated view like twitter doesn't exist yet

More is more (things to learn)
If you're like me and not a project manager/ have a clear vision of how you need to set up your views it can be overwhelming - there's definitely a lot to learn

Trello, monday.com and Asana

Asana

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Price and view options relative to subscription level —> basic things were not locked away and higher priced subscriptions like their competitors do and they were willing to negotiate price given the size of our team.
Brandon

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

Reviewed on 21/1/2021

We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Pros

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Cons

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Patrick
  • Industry: Media Production

So far, the best project management software (I've used a few)

Reviewed on 21/2/2022

Overall I'd say I'm very satisfied, productivity has boosted and I can keep things more organized. It's super easy for me to create a task, assign it, decide a timeframe for it (have it appear on my Google Calendar) and have an overview (and email digests) of all the work to be done. I recommend it for anybody from a big project manager, to a single person just organizing day to day choirs.

Pros

As its tagline states "one app to replace them all", ClickUp does a great job at offering features I'd otherwise previously be using 2-3 different apps for. I used to have an app for tasks, another for time tracking, and other methods for sharing media and messaging, I now use ClickUp for all of these things.
I have recommended it on all projects I've worked on, and have yet to meet a team that did not find it valuable enough to make a switch to it.

Cons

It's still relatively new, so there are a couple of things that need 100% fixing here and there, for example, I've found the desktop app a little annoying sometimes when it needs to update and I had to change the shortcut icon on my taskbar (as if the update changed the program .exe file), but as mentioned, it's new so I guess somethings are to be expected.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Patrick!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to have you here from Trello and to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We'd love for you to post your ideas regarding our desktop app to our feature request board(s) and describe what it would help you to achieve or accomplish better than today the more detail the better to help our Product team really understand the impact!

Our Product team keeps a close eye on ideas posted here to plan future releases and gauge interest, so every vote counts!

Gabriel
Gabriel

Feature rich, maybe too rich

Reviewed on 29/4/2022

Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

Pros

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not.
Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting
Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Cons

Two things over here:
- we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working
- customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Jira and Azure DevOps Services

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

We had previous experience with them; JIRA was a pretty solid choice, but it's pricing makes it rather expensive; devops - just no :)
Amit
  • Industry: Information Services

Think of a feature you would wish and ClickUp already have it. and it's improving all the...

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

This tool has helped both the project manager and developers to better time tracking and get sprint timing lot more accurate.

Pros

Time tracking, ability to work on tasks through calendar, code highlights in tasks, team assignments, modern UI and continuous improvement through regular updates and introduction of new features.

Cons

So far we have not come across any requirements that ClickUp falls short of. Some new users finds the learning curve bit time consuming but personally, that is rare as most users gets cracking straight away.

Jira, Azure DevOps Server, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Switch was very easy in our case as we stopped using Todoist on previous stream and started working on ClickUp when the new work stream started. This means there was no moving tasks or bugs.

Todoist

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

modern UI, Code highlighter, fast interface and lighter and easy to maintain. Plus 100 and 1 million features.

Response from ClickUp

Hey there! Thanks so much for the amazing 5 star review! ����

We really appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're beyond thrilled that you are happy with the platform. That truly makes our day! ☀️

Christian
Christian
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Clickup Helps me manage my weekly tasks

Reviewed on 22/8/2023

Our organization could not have automated task management or cross-functional project management without Clickup's assistance. Organization-wide capacity planning has also benefited from this.

Pros

ClickUp has been an invaluable tool in assisting me to manage my time effectively and remain on top of my many responsibilities at work, in school, and in my personal life. You can add tasks without switching windows thanks to a handy Google Chrome widget.

Cons

The controls on the dashboard are finicky and will require some practice. All the teams have problems with this particular area of integration and application. I wish I could sync the calendar with my calendar on Google more easily. It seems that just the distinction between tasks and subtasks is communicated.

Moses Lookman
Moses Lookman

The only task management tool you'll ever need

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Overall, I've had a really positive experience with ClickUp. It's been a very useful tool for me, and I've been able to customize it to fit my needs. I also like that it's constantly being updated with new features and improvements. It's clear that the team behind ClickUp is working hard to make it the best tool it can be.

Pros

I love how intuitive and easy to use ClickUp is. The user interface is very clean and simple, and there are a lot of great features that make it easy to organize and manage tasks. I also like that there are different views, such as Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and lists, so you can choose the view that works best for you. And I really appreciate the ability to customize the interface to suit my needs.

Cons

There are a few areas where ClickUp could improve. One is the search function. It's not always as intuitive as it could be, and sometimes it takes a bit of trial and error to find what you're looking for. Another area that could be improved is the mobile app - while it's functional, it's not quite as user-friendly as the web version. And lastly, the reporting features could be a bit more robust.

monday.com, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I found that ClickUp had more features and was more customizable. I also liked the fact that ClickUp is more affordable than Trello.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I ultimately decided on ClickUp because I felt like it had the best combination of features, affordability, and ease of use. I also liked the fact that ClickUp is constantly adding new features, which made me feel like it would be a good long-term solution.
Keri

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

Reviewed on 20/3/2019

Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch.

I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :)

This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Pros

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Cons

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

James

Robust, fully customizable project management tool

Reviewed on 1/4/2019

My overall experience has been fantastic. ClickUp has been a great tool that did exactly the things that I wanted.

I want to view each project by it's Kanban Board, but then view each day's tasks in a list. ClickUp does that. I have totally different status flows for Marketing Projects than I do for Design Projects, and another totally different status flow for Print Production. ClickUp let's me set project specific Statuses - so my marketing project can be "Running" and my print project can be "At Printers". This is HUGE in my world.

I want to assign Priorities within a project. Done - Priority Flags are native in the free version. I want to make a checklist that repeats on every marketing campaign, so that we have a QC checklist before we hit go on any campaign. And I want to save that checklist so I don't have to retype it on every project. Done - Checklist templates are native in the free version. I want to have nested tasks that have to be completed before other tasks can be cleared, and I want to see what subtasks are blocking projects. Done - task dependencies are native in the free version. I hope by now you're noticing a pattern here.

If you're at all unhappy with your current Project Management Software, try ClickUp. It probably fixes the exact thing that you don't like about your current software.

Pros

My Quick Rundown of Pros
- Very Robust System. Has tons of functionality
- Fully Customizable. With a bit of tweaking it becomes your own custom project management software.
- Great Customer Service. Very responsive with tons of help to get everything customized just for you.
- Keep Adding New Features. What was already a robust system keeps getting new tools and features.
- High Quality Free Version. They don't skimp on features for the free version. Most everything is included.

The ClickUp Team basically took all of the things I hate about other project management tools and fixed them. Some tools only allow Done/Not Done. Some are only Board Views. Some are only Task Views. Some don't have a chat feature. Some don't let you make your own categories. On and on it goes. ClickUp does everything. Literally everything. And it's all customizable. Everything can be tuned to exactly the way I need it.

If you like board views, you can have board views. If you like list views you can have list views. If you want a project status called "Waiting for Margaret's OK" you can do that. You can set ClickUp to fit your exact, custom needs. It's really incredible. The ability to customize everything to exactly what you need makes all of its robust tools actually work for your specific situation.

Cons

The best thing about ClickUp, full customization, is also it's Achilles Heel. There is a lot of stuff to customize and set up in order to get the software really running optimally. You can do just a simple Done/Not Done set up, but that seems like kind of a waste considering the options you have available.

All that set up takes time and a lot of tweaking and adjusting even after everything is set up.

Hannah

A full-featured solution for all your team's project management needs

Reviewed on 16/4/2019

By allowing our whole team (from marketing and sales to design and development) to manage their projects from one place, ClickUp makes it easy to collaborate across teams and gives everyone visibility on what's going on across the whole company. It has become the "single source of truth" for the team and effectively eliminated the need for using various redundant product management tools.

Pros

I love that it has pretty much all the features that any kind of a team might need, and as such, it can be the one product that the whole team can agree on using. Prior to using ClickUp, our team used Jira, Trello, and a number of other tools for managing products/projects within different areas, which created siloes of information that prevented the team from collaborating efficiently and effectively. Other project management tools that we explored (Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, and Airtable being some of them) generally faced opposition from our development team because they didn't seamlessly integrate with Bitbucket/Github and lacked detailed features that'd allow them to accommodate it to agile/scrum flows. While these other tools may have offered a simpler, more streamlined experience, what our team was looking for was customizability (without sacrificing on usability) and ClickUp was the perfect balance between the two.
We also love how customer-centric ClickUp is (as you can see from their awesome feature requests page (https://feedback.clickup.com/feature-requests) and how they're so focused on continuously launching new value-add products that their customers really want and need. I'd definitely recommend the tool for startups that are trying to reduce information silos and promote collaboration between teams.

Cons

The complexity of navigating through all its features, which inevitably comes as a byproduct of the breadth of the product's features (which I actually consider to be one of its biggest advantages).
Although I personally find the product quite easy to use, I've heard the feedback from various team members that they find it difficult to understand how to use all the features and that they find it a bit overwhelming at times. There will definitely be a learning curve for some, but it helps for the leadership team (or the team that is implementing it) to first define how the tool should be used and help the rest of the team get onboarded on this recommended way of using it.

Isdiana
Isdiana
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Project productivity booster

Reviewed on 27/7/2022

Pros

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

Cons

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Isdiana!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Jaden

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

Reviewed on 22/9/2022

Pros

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello.

ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed.

Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

Cons

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me.

2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active.

The two bugs that were a pain were as follows:
a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well.

b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Jaden!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

merve

Excellent tool for tracking and collaboration

Reviewed on 5/12/2022

Logistically, it is excellent; we can organize the activities to be completed in a way that is well-balanced. Without a doubt, this enables me to distribute the work in a very favorable way and is crucial for the creation of the targets. The application unquestionably sets up solid standards for how to handle group assignments. The program is simple to use and essential for completing a variety of activities.

Pros

I use ClickUp to manage a university CRM team, and it's a great tool. I've set up a workspace with sections for marketing, customer service, finances, etc. My team project planning, personal task management, notes, calendar, and email are all combined in one practical, shareable application via Clickup. I initially believed that their "save a day a week" campaign was a hoax, but the administrative duplication that has been removed easily generates that savings and more.

Cons

There is a need to address the learning curve. My company's senior project managers struggled to understand workspaces, spaces, and folders. Meeting invitation requests through the calendar would facilitate meetings; nonetheless, this functionality is not essential but would improve its efficiency.

Response from ClickUp

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback! ����

We're sad to hear that you and your team members struggled with learning to use the platform, but we'd love to hear any ideas you have for improvements in this area. Feel free to share your suggestions on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

In the meantime, please contact us at [email protected] whenever you or your team struggle with anything in the platform or anytime you have any questions. Our Support team is available anytime and we're always happy to help!✨

Niklas
Niklas
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

ClickUp is easy to use to manage projects and tasks.

Reviewed on 2/5/2023

Assignments are more overseen and connected presently and it's simple to report and make records, I'm doing tickets more habitually presently and it unraveled the issue of overseeing arbitrary errand records and announcing them, I work on different ventures at once, all moderately comparable to each other but all with diverse due dates and prerequisites and person follow-ups. I would never keep in mind the things I require without ClickUp sparing them for me and making a difference me do my work proficiently, utilizing ClickUp implies liberating up my brain to center on the imperative things and not sitting around idly searching for subtle elements or attempting to keep in mind things, ClickUp illuminated our venture administration issues, it made a difference our groups remain on beat of ventures, it made a difference our directors remain on beat of individuals and their assignments.

Pros

Clickup is a highly quick and responsive application that includes all important functionality such as linking tickets and maintaining links, task with subtask and to-do list, and clear and rapid alerts. I honestly would not survive two minutes at work if ClickUp was not keeping track of all my duties and acting as my brain, remembering what I need to work on, what my deadlines are, where to obtain information, all the minor specific intricacies of each job area, and a thousand other things.

Cons

The disadvantage of ClickUp is that it takes a significant amount of time to understand best practices, how to configure the system, and how to adapt your business and work style to the ClickUp system. My workplace firewall restricts edit ticket sections due to socket connection or I do not know what the issue is, but it has to be addressed in such circumstances, and ticket numbering is rather arbitrary, which might be improved.