1,676 reviews
ClickUp

ClickUp

Project management, task tracking, & professional goal tools

4.7 /5 (1676 reviews)
4.6
4.4
1,676 reviews
Matthew N.
Company size: Self Employed

Finally a project management tool that is easy to customize and use

Reviewed on 2/10/2019

Very positive. They have good promos that will let you get started with a 'permanent' discount. Their customer support is superb and overall I feel confident that their future roadmap will help them improve ClickUp even more.

Pros

The suite of features offered make it easy to tailor ClickUp to your on requirements. As a solo contractor I do not work in large teams, but still need a power project management tool to help me in my daily acitivities. ClickUp does this while keeping the price realistic and attractive for single users. Their new 2.0 version has improved the UI significantly and in combination with their integrations I am able to automate a lot of work saving me a bunch of time.

Cons

The number of features can seem overwhelming sometimes, especially when setting up your workspace for the first time. I would like to see their Google Chrome plugin also in the mobile Gmail app so that I can create tasks on the go. Mobile integration is poor forcing you to swith between apps to create tasks.

Gary F.
Industry: Computer Software

Simple, Functional and powerful

Reviewed on 20/3/2020

Clickup has become our task assignment tool which is essential for our multiple location nature

Pros

The fact that there is an app for every device worked really well for us since we have people that works literally on every type of device.
The Customizations that can be made so you can include columns for your type of project, we also have many different types.
It is really easy to move around.

Cons

Sometimes the sync between devices isn't that smooth, it can get stuck on mac from time to time, and some minor bugs. Also, visually We used more attractive softwares in the past.
The ease of use and everything doesn't apply for settings and configuration, sometimes things are hard to find,Once I accidentaly created a list of tasks in the wrong space and I didn't find an easy way to move them.

Kevin S.
Industry: Financial Services

Most intuitive task manager

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

Pros

The user experience is fabulous. We've used a number of other online project/task management tools. Many have lots of functionality, but none match Clickup for it's ease of use and intuitive controls. We've also been extremely impressed with the pace of improvement, ability to weigh in on future development priorities and their ability to execute. Here's an example. I have a small team, and I was interested in a feature only available in their enterprise edition. I called thinking that I was going to have to upgrade. Their sales person took the time to understand what I needed. He realized that I only needed the single feature, not the rest that came with the enterprise edition. He reached out to the management team, and they turned the feature on for us for free with no extra charges. They listened, escalated and helped us in less than a day.

Cons

Two features that would be helpful for use would be 1) an audit trail that we could review to see the changes to tasks and 2) a view of deleted tasks, so we could find tasks that had been deleted. Both are important as it helps us understand issues that arise with tasks and projects.

Andreas J.
Industry: Internet

Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing

Reviewed on 31/3/2019

Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Pros

I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Cons

The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Damjan Z.
Industry: Construction
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best application for tracking and documenting of software development using scrum methodology

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

I am using ClickUp to document code changes, bug fixes, deployments of code, document user stories, manage multicompany development of NAV, so that I can easily track code changes inside NAV database and I can simply search for my task on ClickUp that described what and why some code has been changed.

Pros

First, it is free, for now I am the only user, since I work as 1-man-band where I am implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 at an end-user with multiple companies around the globe, and since I always used Jira, Team Foundation Server to track and document software development, I had to find some alternative and I found ClickUp - easy to use, intuitive, great UI and I found it even more usable then Jira, which I used before.
I have configured my own labels, so I can label my tasks each time I open a task, and based on that I filter for my To-Do list.
I am eager to get paid version in near future, due to limitation of free version (file storage capacity).

Cons

Nothing really, it fits my needs as expected, I even like it more then the Jira, and I really loved Jira:)
Perhaps, there are event too many options available since I am a single user, at the moment.

David B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent project management software. Functional but user-friendly.

Reviewed on 18/3/2020

Overall, ClickUp has made it easer to manage a large software project and to get engagement with my client. ClickUp has made this much easier and I can now deal with the client's main priorities.

Pros

The feature I liked the most was being able to quickly import tasks from Asana when we moved our project across. I tried with other services (e.g. Jira) and this did not work well (or at all). The integrations are brilliant. ClickUp has more features than many other services, but is also less complicated than the expensive, buggy options out there. It works very well for me.

Cons

There isn't much not to like, but the learning curve for some users is still a little steep. I manage a project in collaboration with my client and some of the features (e.g. list views) are not obvious in how to create or customise them. But this is a minor concern.

David P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

ClickUp is THE BEST project management tool, hands down.

Reviewed on 17/3/2020

I can't praise Clickup's product enough. I have personally used so many kinds of project management tools: Trello, Monday.com, Basecamp...you name it. Nothing comes close to Clickup. When I randomly think of a feature that might be useful to a project manager like me, it's there on Clickup!

Pros

This is a product with a soul. You just know it that an amazing product team is behind it. They have features like:
--Clickup Chrome extension can take screenshots with annotation then attach them to tasks directly. Seriously, how can you not like a tool like that?
--Integration with almost all popular software: Gmail, Slack, Timedoctor, Dropbox, and etc;
--Multiple views to manage tasks: List, Kanban, calendar view
--Notification center: You can clear up tasks related to you daily by working tasks one by one at the Notification center
--Recurring task: You can set how you want the task to recur, frequency, trigger, and etc
--Minimize tasks: you can save a task to the bottom of the screen if you're working on a task often

Cons

Seriously, there's nothing I can't think of. But if have to, I think their marketing team isn't doing a great job. Because a lousy PM software like Monday.com has much higher brand awareness, compared to Clickup. A killer PM software like Clickup should be the one dominating the market, yet it took me a long time to find it.

Tatiana V.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Best Project Management Software Ever

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

We are using ClickUp for a year and love its features and team. Since we have bought our first paid accounts in 2019, ClickUp team made a great progress in navigation functions, reporting options and integration. We used many PM apps before, but never met such a responsive and dedicated team, which works hard on clients' needs, process feedback and always improves the software. New functions, interfaces and reports allowed us to cut our project management and planning time twice and pay more attention to the needs of our beneficiaries.

Pros

Task navigation system, task tracking function, inbox and reporting are my favourite features on ClickUp.

Cons

Time tracking is not very comfortable so far. You need to manage the in-built time tracker manually from Chrome or buy and integrate additional software.

Sara-mai R.
Industry: Online Media

They weren't joking

Reviewed on 17/3/2020

Pros

When they say it's the tools to replace all, they mean it.
There are so many ways to customise ClickUp and make it work for you. I was sceptical at first but after trialling it and purchasing it I'm over the moon. Our staff are more productive, our clients know we're on the right track with their project and nothing goes a-miss!

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment as it's worked so well.

Ruth-ellen D.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

ClickUp is helping me to get more done without the overwhelm

Reviewed on 19/3/2020

Pros

When I first started using ClickUp I was thinking, not enough piece of software that looks good but doesn't do what I need. However, I was surprised how easy UpClick helped me to organise my projects and quickly see the people who was making more traction and those that needed additional support. I can clearly see deadlines, create tasks which align with my business growth goals and delete tasks that do nothing for my bottom line with ease. I am getting much more done without the analysis paralysis.

Cons

I was hoping there was a team feature that could. Easy CRM functionalities would be ideal as that way I could tie projects to people

Dan B.
Industry: Computer Software

Clickup is a gamechanger!

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

I tried quite a few products for task management and have never been totally satisfied with them. Trello was great for public boards, but it was too simple for my business. Meistertask was ok, but not great. We even tried Notion, which is great for note-taking, but not so great for Task Management. I tried Clickup and I'm not going to try anything else. It's the best of all worlds, and they recently allowed for public task sharing, which was the only benefit Trello previously had over Clickup.

Because I always have Clickup open for Task management, I find myself using some of its other features all of the time like screen recording and screenshots. Overall, it's made my workflow better and my employee agrees.

Pros

I love that a lot of software today integrates well with other software, but sometimes it's nice to have everything all in one tool. While Clickup does integrate with tools, the reason I like it is because it's convenient to have everything I really need at my fingertips, while at the same time being easy to use. Even though the tools they offer aren't "new", they just make existing tools more convenient. I never used to do screen recordings and take cropped screenshots of my screen often, but now I do it all the time. I feel like as a busy entrepreneur, Click just understands me and what I need to succeed.

One other thing that I appreciate about Clickup is they are constantly updating. Every week it seems like they have something new. As a developer myself, I can appreciate how well organized and talented their development team must be.

Cons

With anything there is room for improvement. I think Clickup's time tracking could improve. It works fine, but I personally like using Toggl for this. I can't really put my finger on why... it could be because I started with Toggl, but I think the reporting and ease-of-use of Toggl isn't quite there yet in Clickup.

A couple other minor things: I wish that I could filter by task # when doing task management. It's possible I simply can't find this functionality, but for example when I integrate with Toggl or Github it would be nice to easily find that task in Clickup.

Alexandre L.
Industry: Medical Devices

Best Online Tasks/Small Project Manager

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

Tracking all of my projects and tasks is really usefull and the visuals are also great. You all did a great job building a great product, congrats!

Pros

It's really easy to use qith a lot of functionnality. The fact that we can customize every list seperatly is awsome.

Cons

Time tracking need some work (using the chrome extension). I would like to use the custom fields but that is the only premium feature I find useful so it's too expensive for me, I can't justify the price point for just that feature.

Some times hard to follow when you have multiple project running at the same time. Would like to have a filter with due date of all the projects mixed together instead of having to go over every project and see if something is due. I also find the notifications innefective.

Also missing a time analysis of tasks. For exemple, I would like to see a graph of the time it takes me to design things and how that process evolves with time (am I getting better?). It could be tracking of tasks with a certain tag.

Julian S.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Packed with features to assist productivity

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

I've tried a number of other systems for productivity: typically for more than a year. However, for its flexibility of configuration, it is hands-down the most useful tool I have found for assisting my productivity and holding all the different tasks I have to do in one place and in a "sensible" order.

Pros

The Inbox and Next features, whilst a common look at a TODO list, are extremely well crafted and executed. However, complementing this functionality is the holistic approach to organising life: with spaces, and grouping of lists into folders - it's flexibility is what makes it one of the best TODO list management software's that I have ever used (and I have tried extensively a number of the key competitors). The ability to view tasks in different ways (e.g., calendars, Gantt charts, Kanban boards, etc.) makes it easy to organise projects and tasks in any way that facilitates you to be productive. Finally, the flexibility of being able to add any metadata to task in a flexible manner is really useful to facilitate having a single point of contact.

Cons

It takes quite a bit to set up, though this isn't hugely more than other productivity systems. In some ways it's flexibility can leave you challenged as to whether "you" have used it in the best manner to assist your productivity.

Angela M.
Industry: Internet

OMG Every week I am more and more impressed!

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

I use ClickUp and Integromat to do my bidding LOL I am able to have all of my business information, projects and Customer Service in one place.

When I am presented with a question such as "Can ClickUp do this" I can almost always make it do what anyone needs.

I am passionate about this software and I am converting everyone that is willing.

Pros

I don't know what I love most about this software, because every time I turn around there is more to love!

I use this software for my own business, for my clients and I recommend it to everyone who asks for my opinion and some who don't.

I feel confident that you are listening to our needs and that you are keeping us informed about when you are working on the new features and you always make a huge effort to alert us to new features.

Cons

Sure there are things that I would like to have that aren't YET a part of ClickUp, however, you are adding new features each week and you do such a great job running the feature request system so that we can not only add our own requests but that we can upvote others.

Katherine M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Game changer for work organization

Reviewed on 23/3/2020

I use ClickUp daily for my work as a Product Manager of a software company. I keep track of everything to manage product development, like my own UX and Product tasks and coordinating upcoming releases with extensive checklists. I even started setting it up to manage the product backlog with a connected form so users can submit feedback and using Docs to plan future product features and brainstorm ideas.

I also set up ClickUp access for my boyfriend to manage his small business, keeping track of his schedule and tasks, what customers need to be billed, and business development planning.

I feel like I've finally got my work organized and a system built on the product that helps me stay efficient. I plan to use it for new businesses I'm hoping to start too, and recommend it to other businesses as a consultant. So I've used ClickUp extensively for different purposes and can't say enough good things about it.

Pros

I most like that the product is so easy to use, very clean looking, and can be highly customized. Being able to set up different views and select settings that work best for me (multi-sort order and custom statuses per list are just two examples) allow me to continue adapting ClickUp to my most efficient setup. Checklists and checklist templates have also been extremely useful!

I love is the regular Friday releases, as I look forward to seeing new features offered and have confidence the product will keep improving, so really appreciate the fast development cycles.

Cons

The UI with opening tasks in a modal and having to go back afterwards can sometimes make things feel a little slow. Version 2.0 has greatly improved performance, so I feel this is fast enough to not be an issue, but a split screen view for tasks (from a board or list) would go a long way in making me feel I can jump around and make edits to items quickly.

Aside from that, I wish it had a calendar that didn't require tasks to help manage my team's schedule, and some features to make linking to other records easier (like AirTable), which would allow me to drop other tools and consolidate even more of my work within ClickUp.

Sagi K.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

My favorite task management platform

Reviewed on 21/3/2020

I'm a fan.
The task management market is very crowded, and you managed to shine above others in my opinion because of your:
1. Great UX and UI.
2. The usage of Canny for feedback and support - It makes you transparent, and also as a customer, Its great to see your roadmap, and how many people requesting each feature or a bug fix.
3. The custom views + custom fields + the ability to filter every field in the task + goals are powerful features for me, and I feel i can manage and do everything in your platform.

Pros

Everything is customizable, when you wrk with the tasks: Custom fields, Calculated fields, Group by, Filters - Just amazing.

Ease of use - For me, it was very intuitive to understand how to work with all the powerful tools in ClickUp, especially the custom views - The ability to save a filtered task view for everyone to see, or for personal use is amazing.

Fast updates, and new features.

Cons

The ClickUp team is doing a great job to onboard a new user, or highlight the new features in a new version. I I feel, that the platform is so robust and configurable, that users can get lost, and maybe some of your features will be missed. I'm a technical user, for me it wasn't a problem to work with the platform, but while I on boarded some people on my company, they missed some stuff like:
When you are changing the filters, there is a really small popup, that asks the user if they want to save their changes. And not for everyone it was understandable what was the concept of creating and sharing a view with everyone - at the beginning.

We have lots of views in the company, and scrolling horizontally, is something I specifically don't like.
I think that the different views (for each list) should not be as "Tabs", maybe a dropdown - at least do it if the list has lots of views, and the tabs can host the "Favorite views" - for quick access.

Thierry C.

My all-in-one tool

Reviewed on 18/3/2020

For single usage with simple task lists mangement.
Or with full project and team collaboration. The customization for fields, status, project views make ClickUp a leader to me, for an affordable price.

Pros

It can do all what I want and regular updates make it available to do even more every week.
UI is great and evolutive.
With the document recent evolution, ClickUp becomes the real all in one solution to mix task vs notes management.
Mobile app is now great.

Cons

Seriously not a lot. I would be happy if ClickUp would offer and end-to-end encrypted solution.

Dominique W.
Industry: Retail

Asana on Steroids

Pros

Not only is ClickUp more robust than other management softwares on the market it is more visually appealing. The commitment to providing different templates instead of taking a silly "minimalist" approach that seems to be trendy everywhere even in areas/industries where it doesn't make sense is great and allows project managers to provide different views of a project to get the full perspective on where the progress is and needs to go.

Transparency and Innovation
The constant improvement and level of transparency they provide in terms of where the product is going along with the genuine consideration they give their users by not only providing a transparent way to make suggestions but also ACTUALLY act on them is amazing.

Reasonably Priced
The best part is that they openly and freely provide a way to negotiate price and provide very reasonable fair pricing that doesn't leave small businesses struggling to stay organized. Many competitors have very rigid pricing that leaves 2 people teams with big projects and tiny budgets SOL. Had we not been able to negotiate we would not have been able to sign up for pro.

As with anything great they're not completely perfect, there's still some features that feel missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication) but thats OK —  its still a company ran by real humans and nobody is perfect. But I do think between the open roadmap, constant improvement, tonne of features and negotiable price they're pretty close.

Cons

Missing Features
Some more seemingly basic features seem to be missing (bulk subtask selection, bulk task duplication)

IG
Instagram integrated view like twitter doesn't exist yet

More is more (things to learn)
If you're like me and not a project manager/ have a clear vision of how you need to set up your views it can be overwhelming - there's definitely a lot to learn

Mortada A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A modern and very user friendly project management web app

Reviewed on 16/3/2020

We do our software development management through ClickUp. We use mostly Scrum, and it works very well within ClickUp.

Pros

Having tried dozens of other project management options like Jira (both the hosted as well as the server editions), Asana, Breeze, Trello, Todoist and many more, ClickUp finally ended our search for an application which is easy enough to use, but also is flexible and powerful enough to customize to our needs.

Things which really work well in ClickUp:
- Ability to share tasks/lists/dashboards/docs with people outside your organization
- Statuses actually are easy to set up and use (coming from the Jira hell...)
- Custom fields are very powerful and work extremely well
- Many user interaction details like always setting the mouse pointer at the right place after a load or an enter, many keyboard shortcuts, customizable views at user level etc.
- Easy and logical hierarchy to set up your project(s)
- Many tutorial video's and frequent webinars to get used to the application functionalities

Cons

- The mobile app is very lacking in features
- Considering the claim of "world class support", i find both the speed of response (I have a Business plan, the most expensive plan besides the unpriced Enterprise plan) and the quality of the responses very disappointing.
- No automation yet (this is being developed according to the ClickUp Roadmap)
- Dashboard data can only be shared with members who can view the tasks being reported on in the dashboards. This limits the benefit of sharing dashboards with customers greatly.

Daniele L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The definitive project management tool

Reviewed on 4/3/2020

ClickUp is a young company and his product is evolving at the speed of light, new improvements are released every week and it's clear that the foundations of the product are solid.

Pros

It's really simple to set up, everything is in the place you expect it to be and in a week it's possibile to build a complex project management dashboard aiming on coordinating and organizing different teams working in the same project. Actually more than 6 teams are working together (FE, BE, Customer Care, PM, SEO, CR and improvements, etc...) in this platform which allowed us to keep track of tasks, developments, bugs, documentation and lot more...

Cons

At the actual state we are missing mainly: ability to create users groups, ability to create sub folders (only 1 level of folders are allowed right now), ability to creare a deeper level of subtasks (only 1 level of subtasks is allower today).

Sharon S.
Industry: Management Consulting

Got Mutiple Projects - Get ClickUp

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

I've tried several similar programs. While the layout is comparable across them, ClickUps calendar integration along with the ability to add subtasks AND checklists make it a clear winner for me to track multiple projects for multiple clients.

Pros

Multiple view of information allows me to see data across projects a breeze. The mobile app has great functionality and is not limited to one view like some competitors. What I appreciate most is that the calendar of dated tasks easily integrates with the calendar on my mobile device so I have all of my dated activity in one spot!

Cons

The free version was recently updated to reduce functionality under this plan. Even solopreneuers will need to upgrade to the Unlimited Plan to get the benefits of the program.

Bhavesh D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Amazing tool for task management

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

We use ClickUp as a project and task management tool. We are a consulting firm that manages multiple projects at a time with different people responsible for each. As we also work with freelancers for some of the assignments, it is very easy to manage their tasks also via Guest access.

Pros

The flexibility it provides in terms of access management, task creation, and task tracking. The option to view the tasks from an individual (task performer) perspective and also a view that helps manage the project as a whole with multiple tasks and subtasks.

Cons

The one area of improvement can be in terms of the reports it provides. Currently the reports seem very limited and may have scope for improvement.

Fred G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

Pros

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

Cons

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Industry: Construction

Informal Project Management Software

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Overall ClickUp is pretty good. I certainly have no outstanding negatives to mention, I simply haven't found it to be anything like indispensable, yet. I would be delighted if it turns out to be useful enough to become so, but so far ClickUp is just a slightly more sophisticated list manager.

Pros

ClickUp is immediately accessible to the new user, and offers the functionality that I was looking for in what I'm calling 'informal project management software'. In my work I am regularly tasked with solo projects that often stretch out over months, solving business infrastructure challenges and forwarding long-term wants to bring the desired outcomes to fruition. I needed a tool that allowed me to record the extremely varied elements without having a structure that forced me to adapt my adaptations to the tool. ClickUp is flexible enough to use in this context. I had tried a fair amount of other solutions which didn't work for me, for whatever reason. So far so good with ClickUp

Cons

I'm using the free tool, and so am lacking access to some of the more powerful tools, like Gantt Charts. I have not yet bonded sufficiently with ClickUp to take seriously the idea of paying for it; it is currently just a pretty to-do list. That's the minimum I need it to be, but if I get interested in some of the other tools who knows?

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Yann I.
Industry: Online Media
Company size: Self Employed

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

Pros

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

Cons

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool