2,164 reviews

ClickUp

Project management, task tracking, & professional goal tools

4.7 /5 (2164 reviews) Write a Review!

2,164 reviews
Nilesh M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A Complete and Comprehensive Product but Complex interface and usage.

Reviewed on 31/3/2021

I use ClickUp for project management and to oversee the majority of the tasks that our startup is focused on. It's an outstanding platform for communicating with others. It has assisted us in reducing the number of meetings needed and speeding up procedures by three times.
Once we were familiar with the interface, our productivity and project management improved significantly.

Pros

The ease of Project Management is bliss to experience on ClickUp. Any project manager/manager/team leader can easily create and assign projects and tasks to their coworkers, team members, subordinates, etc. Also, the ease of scheduling and setting due dates is extremely helpful especially for companies like us, that are just starting up and don't have dedicated project managers, ClickUp helps to ease the role by a lot. The inbox feature in ClickUp is really useful as it provides an intricate to-do list and tells you exactly what you have to do and everything. ClickUp integrates well with numerous tools. Most of the tools, that we were using, were available in ClickUp integration and hence, it increased our productivity further.

Cons

ClickUp has a lot of functions, and it can be difficult to work out what they are and how to use them. To anyone, who is using it for the first time, I would recommend that please spend some time getting to know the tool before attempting to use it. It would save you a lot of time in the long run. ClickUp has some wonderful functionality that would be lost if they were not adequately used and streamlined.
Also, some of the features that I feel could have been better are budgeting and KPIs.

Melissa (misi) S.

More Than I Need

Reviewed on 16/2/2021

Overall we have had a good experience with ClickUp...it was hard to start, but we are getting the hang of it and starting to enjoy the benefits of all our set up work. Thought we are a small team of just 2, we know that implementing a program like ClickUp to manage our business will allow us to grow and add more team members in the future.

Pros

I like the overall look/design and that it has a desktop version. I also love that we can grow with this software...it is way more than what we need right now and at times it feels confusing. It has so many features that we plan to implement in the months to come...it can eventually handle things that we have been tracking in multiple different spreadsheets and documents. It was well received by my coworker even though it took a few days to get it figured out and working properly.

Cons

The spaces concept was hard to figure out at first. I honestly had trouble getting started and almost gave up. I still have trouble figuring out some aspects, but I know the it is worth the time/effort to figure out so that we can start organizing more parts of our business into the same project management software.

Ashleigh E.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Simple Task Management Made Possible

Reviewed on 27/3/2021

I love that I can see all my business planning and project management in one place while still have some separation between task types or clients. ClickUp's free plan also offers a generous amount of features when compared to Trello or Asana, which I've used before. ClickUp is prettier than most task management tools I've used while still packing a punch where function is concerned. Great for the minimalist solopreneur who still wants to have systems in place.

Pros

I love the status and lists feature. You can personalize both features to work for you. The templates give a wonderful guideline of how both features can be used, but there is no limit to the creativity, or simplicity you can set in place when customizing your ClickUp experience. You don't have to use all the bells and whistles, but if you do, ClickUp has the functionality for you!

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve. It is only after a video walkthrough from another ClickUp user, that I was able to truly make ClickUp work for me.

Ricardo O.

A complete set of tools that simplify both personal and team projects

Reviewed on 29/3/2021

Very positive. Love the synchronization with G Suite Calendar, how easy it is to create tasks, delegate, track, etc.

Pros

Flexibility: ClickUp is really effective at organizing projects ranging from simple lists of tasks to complex endeavours that require the participation of huge teams.

Cons

Document management: I know this is not the main purpose of ClickUp, but the creation of native ClickUp documents is a bit cumbersome. When exporting to PDF, printing or just rearranging tables tends to be a challenge. This negates the simplicity of the other features. Again, a minor hiccup to me as we tend to rely on G Suite for this.

Melody E.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great collaborating task app! Takes a minute to learn, but changes everything once you do!

Reviewed on 25/9/2020

ClickUp has revolutionized our agencies ability to track tasks and to be able to collaborate as a team! I have multiple "Spaces" set up within my workspace that help me keep my life and job organized. Here are some of the spaces that I have:
1. Work tasks - private list that only me and who I add can see (shared with my direct boss so she knows where I'm at and can collaborate w me), Sorted into lists based on topic
2. Personal tasks - I put to-dos here for my personal life, so I don't forget to do those things either! Even though I'm in the "Workspace" for my employer, I can set up a list for myself that only I can see!
3. Administrative Staff shared workspace - this is a space where all of the administrative staff at the agency can collaborate, organize tasks, assign between each other and maintain our productivity!
4. Accreditation Space: Our agency is accredited through an organization called CARF and in order to maintain this accreditation, we have to comply with over 1,500 standards! It's a huge job and a lot to track! Our most recent project has been to enter, set tracking and assign all of these standards to members of our "CARF Team!" My job is to basically be the secretary for all of the information and make sure it's completed on time and to track all of the paperwork and data, so it's available when our next accreditation survey rolls around. There is NO WAY that this level of tracking and organization would be possible without ClickUp!

This is a game changer!

Pros

This is a great task app! For me, one of most important feature is the ability to collaborate with others in your team! We have multiple "teams" of people throughout our agency and we have various "Spaces" set up for the different teams to track tasks and make sure we aren't missing details!

Here are a few of my other favorite features:
1. Tasks can be assigned to specific team members within the space
2. Folders can be shared with those not on the team to make collaborating easier
3. There is a ton of customization options for tasks to help you such as: priority level, due dates, tags, creating dependencies in tasks (which links tasks so you know you can't do one until you do the other), leaving notes/comments on the tasks so you remember where you left off or to @mention someone and converse with them.
4. There are multiple ways to view tasks like in a list or on a calendar, board view, etc (or multiple views combined!)
5. You can view all tasks assigned to everyone or just those assigned to you and you can sort how the tasks are organized on your "view"

Cons

It takes a minute to learn the features and understand the possibilities. The fact that there are so many options is amazing! However, there is definitely a learning curve in understanding how the program works and getting a feel for how to set things up and utilize them in a way that is best for you.

Clickup is a life saver!

Reviewed on 18/7/2020

Awesome Awesome Awesome. I hope they continue growing and improving the product.

Pros

I think we've tried most of the PM solutions on the market: Asana, Monday, Wrike, Teamwork, Airtable, etc. Clickup has been the best, by far. It's flexible and feature-heavy while also being intuitive and easy to use. I am so impressed with their dev team and their persistent determination to make their product better on a weekly basis - amazing! Their lists, Kanbans, calendars, gnatt, timeline, time tracking....the list goes on and on. I feel like we can use their flexible system to create any type of custom workflow for our products and I LOVE that!

Cons

I can't think of anything. They are constantly improving and making things better.

Jakob S.
  • Industry: Photography

Combining Calendar, Todoist, Trello and Evernote

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

Clickup has enabled me to clearly plan ahead, visualize short term achievements and long term goals with easy. That's game-changing. The fact that I have everything I need at my fingertips within this one product makes the processes involved that much more enjoyable.

Pros

It's so good to finally have one place that hosts a Calendar, To-Do's, Kanban and Wikis in one place. On top, it offers useful features for planning and following through that neither of the above has. The transition to ClickUp cost about three to four full days of work but that was totally worth it. The development and support are the best I've ever seen on any product. They really do listen to their user base and implement new features at a rapid pace, tweaking and refining existing ones and finding solutions for problems where I didn't even think there were possibilities.

Cons

The web clipper could be improved - Evernote is much more advanced here. The software is at times sluggish - in all browsers I tried. The mobile version for Android needs some serious overhaul but they're working on it and planning to roll it out later this summer. I am confident that this product will further improve.

Adam W.
  • Industry: Accounting

Scaling a Bookkeeping Business

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

Our 4 member bookkeeping team is set up to work remotely. We were able to solve these problems: With more than 20 bookkeeping clients needing data entry and reconciliations every month, we needed to know what had been done so far, what was left to do, what is stopping us from doing something, what is the resolution for that stop. With ClickUp, we can jump on a Zoom call, look over open tasks, and overdue tasks and get them resolved.

Pros

This is the first task management/project management system I've used and it is very easy to understand. You can make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be. I like the ease of integrations and the ability to generate tasks very easily with Zapier. The dashboard views are very valuable and I use them daily!

Cons

It feels very slow at times. Most of my day time use can feel very sluggish. I'm on a 27" iMac with 24GB of ram, I may need more, but I only use Google Chrome 90% of the day. I don't have other programs open or running in the background. I do have about 20 tabs open but still, the other pages load much quicker than ClickUp. I have at least 1000 tasks in ClickUp spread out over 7 spaces and a hundred folders, but still, I need ClickUp (especially for business) to be faster.

I do need more than just one layer of sub-tasks though. The checklists are good, but sometimes we just need one more layer.

Also, your legacy recurring scheduling options are amazing and I'm not sure why it's no longer supported. It's perfect for our setup where we require recurring tasks to behave a specific way.

Jay N.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The Ultimate Productivity Tool

Reviewed on 7/4/2020

To clarify - I am using ClickUp on a paid plan with my wife for our personal and internal business needs. I don't use ClickUp at work but hope to be part of that migration someday. We're currently on Asana which feels very basic, but that decision was made before I joined the company.

We've had a wonderful experience using the tool so far and it's helped us to get organized in so many different areas. I don't know what we would do without ClickUp. My wife rolls her eyes when she tells me about something and I respond with "Put it in ClickUp!".

Pros

ClickUp supports nearly anything you can imagine with flexible configuration, content types and views. No restrictions are in place regarding how to use the tool; the sandbox is simply provided.

Cons

Finding and using Docs was a bit confusing until the recent update which helped a ton. I also haven't had the best experience on mobile; it looks great and works in a pinch but sometimes there's performance issues.

Harley R.
  • Industry: Accounting

Loving ClickUp

Reviewed on 2/4/2020

Pros

There are so many good things! I love all of the features and how much they keep working on the software to improve it and keep it in tip-top shape. The creators are so invested in this and listen to community feedback like -whoa-. I use mine mostly to keep track of client work - I can create lists of projects that each client has and create a document inside ClickUp to allow me to write down all my notes, questions, missing items, etc for that client. It keeps everything in one central place so I don't lose my notes or my mind!

Cons

While you are able to filter your tasks in various ways, it isn't possible to filter them in the way that best suits my needs. I hope that they will consider adding additional sorting features. I haven't seen anyone else want it as I want it, so it may not be a con for you!

Sagi K.

My favorite task management platform

Reviewed on 21/3/2020

I'm a fan.
The task management market is very crowded, and you managed to shine above others in my opinion because of your:
1. Great UX and UI.
2. The usage of Canny for feedback and support - It makes you transparent, and also as a customer, Its great to see your roadmap, and how many people requesting each feature or a bug fix.
3. The custom views + custom fields + the ability to filter every field in the task + goals are powerful features for me, and I feel i can manage and do everything in your platform.

Pros

Everything is customizable, when you wrk with the tasks: Custom fields, Calculated fields, Group by, Filters - Just amazing.

Ease of use - For me, it was very intuitive to understand how to work with all the powerful tools in ClickUp, especially the custom views - The ability to save a filtered task view for everyone to see, or for personal use is amazing.

Fast updates, and new features.

Cons

The ClickUp team is doing a great job to onboard a new user, or highlight the new features in a new version. I I feel, that the platform is so robust and configurable, that users can get lost, and maybe some of your features will be missed. I'm a technical user, for me it wasn't a problem to work with the platform, but while I on boarded some people on my company, they missed some stuff like:
When you are changing the filters, there is a really small popup, that asks the user if they want to save their changes. And not for everyone it was understandable what was the concept of creating and sharing a view with everyone - at the beginning.

We have lots of views in the company, and scrolling horizontally, is something I specifically don't like.
I think that the different views (for each list) should not be as "Tabs", maybe a dropdown - at least do it if the list has lots of views, and the tabs can host the "Favorite views" - for quick access.

Gary F.

Simple, Functional and powerful

Reviewed on 20/3/2020

Clickup has become our task assignment tool which is essential for our multiple location nature

Pros

The fact that there is an app for every device worked really well for us since we have people that works literally on every type of device.
The Customizations that can be made so you can include columns for your type of project, we also have many different types.
It is really easy to move around.

Cons

Sometimes the sync between devices isn't that smooth, it can get stuck on mac from time to time, and some minor bugs. Also, visually We used more attractive softwares in the past.
The ease of use and everything doesn't apply for settings and configuration, sometimes things are hard to find,Once I accidentaly created a list of tasks in the wrong space and I didn't find an easy way to move them.

Thierry C.

My all-in-one tool

Reviewed on 18/3/2020

For single usage with simple task lists mangement.
Or with full project and team collaboration. The customization for fields, status, project views make ClickUp a leader to me, for an affordable price.

Pros

It can do all what I want and regular updates make it available to do even more every week.
UI is great and evolutive.
With the document recent evolution, ClickUp becomes the real all in one solution to mix task vs notes management.
Mobile app is now great.

Cons

Seriously not a lot. I would be happy if ClickUp would offer and end-to-end encrypted solution.

Chris M.

Best Project Management Tool I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 16/2/2019

I use ClickUp exclusively as a solo user for my personal projects at the moment, although I'm trying to sell the idea to my employer to move a small team toward this to replace our current project planning and bug tracking solutions.
I was so impressed that I upgraded to the Unlimited paid plan and intend to be a lifelong customer.
I absolutely love ClickUp and highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

-Packed with features and options; advanced features are called "ClickApps" and can be turned on/off by an admin, depending on the team's needs.
-Beautiful UI, with relatively intuitive layout
-Lots of view options: by Time (i.e. a calendar), List, Kanban board, Box (cool idea I haven't seen before), Gantt chart (paid feature), and Reports.
-I love how they allow you to minimize a task to pin it to the bottom of your window for easy access. I regularly pin my top 3-4 tasks I need to urgently work on, which could otherwise get forgotten (although their reminders and notifications system is quite robust, those help too).
-The notepad feature is such a great idea. Perfect for having a convenient way to jot down rough notes, which you can later convert to a task if desired.
-Fast development team: features and improvements are rapidly added.
-Unlike a lot of their competition, they listen to users and are transparent with their roadmap: ClickUp uses a feature feedback tool called Canny to let users suggest and vote on features/improvements/bugs (see clickup.canny.io/). They also publish their roadmap, with regular updates, so you know what is coming (see docs.clickup.com/features/roadmap). I regularly check both of these pages and absolutely love this.
-ClickUp's Support team is amazing. Large amounts of written and video content get posted regularly to teach you how to use various features. And if you get stuck, their Support team responds very quickly.

Cons

There is certainly a learning curve to figuring out how best to fit their many levels of hierarchy that groups of tasks can follow: ClickUp offers spaces, projects, project lists, tasks, sub-tasks, checklists, and "checked lists" (an alternative to bullet points within a description box), as well as tags and the newly-introduced goals.
With all these options, it can certainly be confusing on how to structure your to-dos.
My advice is to 1) watch as many of their support videos as you need to understand what they offer and 2) use only what you know you immediately need, then ignore other features until you see a need in your projects.

John T.

Amazing New Project Management Platform

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch.

Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals.

Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

Pros

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process.

I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive).

ClickUp has them all beat in my view.

First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies?

Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration.

Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through.

I could go on..

Cons

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Dana O.

Excellent Scalable and Flexible task tracking solution

Reviewed on 20/8/2020

ClickUp has helped us move from paper processing workflow checklists to online task management. We have also replaced manual time tracking of asks and created a bug log to share with developers. We have used to to collaborate with both outside and internal users. Anytime we have something to track, we find a way to use ClickUp for it!

Pros

Customized fields
Customized views
Add ons available (automation, time tracking, etc...).
Workflow flexibility

Cons

Sometimes it can be overwhelming for users because it has so many features. You can keep some features turned off but not by user.

Isa S.
  • Industry: Design

Amazing Software–Super excited about future device updates

Reviewed on 16/4/2019

Doing my best to learn how to use the system as efficiently as possible, and trying to figure out how to have the device apps be useful to me.

Proud user, committed to supporting ClickUp as an avid user, and really excited to see where you take it. Thank you guys!

Pros

ClickUps feature set is extensive, the service is incredibly modular and the desktop interface offers great filtering and task views. I'm a huge fan of the list views and filtering, with favorites. I love the icons for managing timelines. The two way sync with GCal is lovely. The service teams are amazing, and I feel truly cared for by real people. Watching the app grow and being involved in feedback on the development is cushy, encouraging and really wonderful. I really get the feeling like ClickUp gets greater just based on watching how quickly the features are evolving and being released.

Cons

I'm consistently frustrated with both the iPad and iPhone apps. The notifications don't really make sense because I have so much going on at any given time, and I can get up to far too many notifications for one task if all the fields are updated.

This becomes quickly disorienting as they don't group and it winds up becoming challenging to see what are "chats" which need immediate response and what are other less important notifications. Most frustrating is that filtering seems to have errors on devices, and the views aren't conducive to productivity like the desktop app is, there are glitches, and mainly the apps don't feel like they fully take in mind they fully take in mind the user scenario for that device.

Given the update cycles and feature releases I have a lot of faith in the developers ability to revisit their apps and the ability to embrace design and UI from a user perspective to make it great tool for productivity and organization.

Ryan C.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Solid and Flexible

Reviewed on 10/4/2020

I am used to working with huge Project Management systems with lots of bells and whistles which can be very difficult to configure and use requiring you to pay hundreds to thousands for several days of training to use. I've also used smaller systems like Jira and Visual Studio Teams with mixed feelings. It truly amazed me just how quickly I was able to get into this system and run with it.

Pros

I spent 2 hours with this software and quickly figured out how to setup all my projects just the way I want them and organize tasks into Spaces, Folders, and Lists that I decide on, not some preconfigured and ridged structure the software decides I should be using. Also figured out pretty quick how to build Templates and Color Code my Lists of work and setup a custom task statuses that I liked. To accomplish all that in 2 hours of my time for 3 projects was amazing.

Cons

Honestly I wish there was a simple button I could press to show all the "closed" work. You can change the filter settings to include it when you need to but then you have to change it back when you don't want to see it. It's a small thing but is nice to get an overall view of how much work has been done already.

Michael D.

ClickUp 100%

Reviewed on 5/4/2020

ClickUp touches our Product, Marketing, and Customer Success efforts. It is a very flexible tool that is a pleasure to use.

Pros

This helps our team and members on external teams stay on the same page to get things done on time by streamlining communication. The new dashboard reporting is a nice addition that provides a high-level overview and progress status.

Cons

There is a calendar integration feature I would like to see added. However, the ClickUp team is constantly deploying improvements.

Alison P.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Click up is amazing

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

I started using the free version. I quickly decided to pay for the unlimited plan, because I knew it was a great piece of software, I was using it all the time and the lowest price paid plan was an easily justfiable price. It didn't take me long to upgrade to the Business version. I am very, very happy with the value I am getting for the subscription cost. I love getting the weekly emails that tell me what's new - ClickUp are a company that really want to develop the product.

Pros

It's easy to use, highly customisable, looks great, great value for money and, most importantly, is constantly being improved and updated

Cons

I would like Gantt charts to be developed a bit, for instance I would like to be able to visually see dependencies on the Gantt chart view.

Gianluca C.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Tool for everyone and anything

Reviewed on 28/3/2020

Using it for amything, personal home projects, holiday planning to work related small adjustments to bigger packages with deadlines and time tracking.

Pros

Amazing product. Easy to use for any business, any task, customizable to your personal liking and Equaly useul tobuse both personally and in a team. Was looking for a long time for exactly this solition, especially because it provides the most relevant tools in a free account. considering upgrading as it became a daily used tool for my work and privately for so many different things and projects.

Cons

It can be lacking sometimes oversight, especially if there is a big number of tasks with the work in a team. Maybe better structuring could already help or slight changes in the layout/graphic appearance.

John A.

ClickUp Checks All The Boxes For Me

Reviewed on 7/4/2020

Pros

It has so many features but manages to not be overwhelming at the same time. There are huge chunks of the software I never use, but those features aren't shoved down my throat. I use what I need, and that stuff is front and center for me.

Cons

Lots of changes due to quick development cycle. If you're not used to software that changes as you go, it may be disconcerting. I like the pace of development though.

John C.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

ClickUp for increased productivity

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

ClickUp is the solution I arrived at after reviewing 30+ apps in the PM task organization arena. ClickUp is indeed the best tool for the job. With a balance of powerful features and an easy learning curve we have recognized nearly immediate cost savings from improved efficiency.

Pros

I have to say my favorite part about ClickUp is that they listen and implement customer feedback. Their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is active in the feature request board and they roll out improvements and features frequently.

Cons

There is still room for improvement and there are several minor bugs especially with the new features but I’m sure these will be remedied in a hurry.

Gunther V.

Great platform

Reviewed on 20/3/2020

I'm very happy with ClickUp help us to control and have a bug picture of each software project in my company without the rigidity or complexity of others solutions like Jira. i'm using in others projects and all companies are happy with ClickUp.

Pros

Easy of use.
Constant updates
Great integrations with other platforms.
Great support.
Designed for all types of work teams and not just for software development

Cons

I'm very happy with clickup.. but maybe the price for access to some features.. could be more cheap or simple.. not many options..

Lukáš Ř.
  • Industry: Photography

Killer tool with killer team

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Just go for it :-). It can be as simple or as complex as you need it to be.

Pros

I like the great capability and flexibility ClickUp has. It allows me to manage my personal life/tasks as well as my personal business activities. I have been looking for a long time for a solution, that would allow me to store arbitrary tasks, notes and eventually assign the due dates and such. Furthermore I wanted it to be able to seemlessly sync with my Google Calendar, so that I still can edit events in the calendar, like adding reminders and locations, that would be preserved, when I change the event date in the task manager app. This would seem like a small and simple thing, but ClickUp is the only one that I found (tried circa 25 services) that could do this.

Simply, I was looking for something, that would allow me the flexibility and customizability of a pen and paper, yet having the convenience of an online service I can have everywhere with me.

Today I use it everyday to plan what am I going to tackle in the future, plan upcoming days and without any aditional work, having it all in my calendar almost instantaneously.

Cons

Of course, there are a few thing I don't like, but nothing can be perfect, right. But the reason, why I don't really care about these things is the great feedback system, they have setup. It is almost like a community forum, but much more efficient and clear, where every single day the team looks for a new things to implement or fix. In my short time on ClickUp (1 month), I have already reported many feature requests and one bug. The bug was fixed within 3 days and feaure requests are being monitored and are planned to be done, while others are implemented to the platform continuously.

Anyway... what I am missing the most is for the Android(maybe IOS) App to work offline and having a Trello-like view of the tasks. The former is marked as "In progress" in feature requests though and there is a workaround for the latter.