4.3
Ailene M.

User friendly ATS!

Reviewed on 12/9/2018

Pros

JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.

Cons

Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.

Pamela Y.

What I think could help

Reviewed on 1/8/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software.

I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.

Cons

I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant.

Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations.

Thank you!

Darshan S.

JobDiva Review

Reviewed on 8/4/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Over all experience is good also it makes it excellent if the speed is good also i would suggest you to add some more job portalals so that we can stick on to jobDiva alone.

Pros

This is the best software. Also we can find different candidate who have applied in different job portal in this one single application, which makes your job easy. Also we have a lots of option to check everyone's report along with your personal report, and the list of candidates reached and the amount of submission done and the margin of hires.

Cons

All its features are good but the loading time it takes more time. Also if we have oppened 3 different positions in three different tabs then the highlighting portion of resume will be intercanged. In todays world time is money. The main problem which i face is that the loading time is more. Also i have seen that certain times it will not pick relevant profiles the key skills put will be different but the candidates comeing in the list are different.

Beth K.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

Reviewed on 29/6/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.

Cons

1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Becca R.

Amazing ATS!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 3/3/2020

JobDiva allows recruiters to spend less time auditing and coordinating to ensure that multiple platforms are aligned, and more time just recruiting. It's awesome!

Pros

This ATS is one that other systems should start modeling after. It is easy to use, and allows the ability to search many different job posting boards at once through its "Agent Search" functionality, pulling in candidate info as it does. This prevents the duplication of candidate profiles, which is great. It allows allows for searching and shortlisting, integrating into your email (my company uses Outlook, and it integrates), tracking your candidate notes, and the steps in the process. It's basically a one-stop-shop for all of your ATS needs. I am a big fan of streamlining processes and systems where able, and JobDiva does a great job of this.

Cons

Here's what I'll say: I've yet to run into any ATS that is without its frustrations, JobDiva included. That said, I believe that the cons here are far outweighed by the pros, and are completely tolerable as long as you are aware of them going into usage. JobDiva definitely has some errors when harvesting profiles, and there are pretty consistent updates to work through the problem. However, the updates come without warning and can often include large differences in platform usage without prior notice to users. The interface also needs some work - it's not the most user-friendly I've seen.

Tanya L.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 21/8/2019

Initially, it was daunting switching over to a new software, however I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use for maintaining candidate/employee/client records.

Pros

This software is very easy to learn and use.

Cons

One thing that could be improved with this software is the reporting section; it's hard to navigate and get specific information. Also, it would be great if it had the capability to have more than the main tab and candidate tab open at the same time. Sometimes I'm trying to put in a job order, but halfway through, a candidate calls and I have to look them up; so then I lose all the progress I made because I am unable to save partial information. So being able to open multiple tabs would be wonderful.

Meredith K.

A great product

Reviewed on 31/7/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

JobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features

Cons

I can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.

Recruiter Review

Reviewed on 21/8/2019

I sell staffing solutions and recruit so I utilize both the CRM and ATS side. I utilize all the features daily,

Pros

JobDiva allows you to comment easily and see what other sales people and recruiters have done with both clients and candidates. This software actually works equally well on both the CRM and ATS side.

Cons

I dont like if you enter an event with a client it doesnt show in the notes and you have to enter a note as well. Also it would be helpful if you could run a report to see which clients and candidates had been contacted in the last 30 days and which hadnt.

Jourdan B.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

JobDiva Review

Reviewed on 8/4/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Very positive - their support team is quite responsive and they're continually evolving the platform to stay up to date with industry trends.

Pros

Reporting out of JobDiva is incredibly intuitive and allows you to effectively manage an organization on a micro or macro organization. The platform is quite user friendly and is easy to have new users learn and master. It provides an all in one solution that is easy to manage and leverage for growth.

Cons

Security permissions are comprehensive, but they're difficult to scale and manage in a single update. Other security parameters need to be addressed to have more granular control. APIs aren't always the easiest to connect other systems to - can take a long time to tie into other vendors.

Camille C.
Industry: Human Resources

Always a Coding issue

Reviewed on 21/8/2019

Overall, this system is easy to use and it gets the job done. I just do not like that it is outdated.
Systems like BERNIE, KRONOS and even some Medical systems like CREDIBLE which is a bit outdated as well are still systems that I have used in the past and if had the choice, I would prefer.

Pros

JobDiva has multiple facets that can be used in various departments of administration, staffing and Human Resource. I like that each week I can receive different tutorials or training for updates on existing features or any changes.

Cons

Although the system has a great line of communication between the user and the processes themselvs. The coding is so faulty. I always feel like I am jumping back in tune and I am working through an HTML coding. It never seem to be fully compatible to the basic function that all computers have. For example, "tab" can be hit to move over to the next bow or line that is to be filled in. I "so love" that Job Diva never seems to go in a basic order.
The system lags. It seems that whatever "if then" coding they are using is never applied to areas where it would be logical to have them in.
No one in HR wants to enter the same information 10 times when Job Diva Does save said information but does not transfer to all the other areas where the information could be passed over .

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Baljit G.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

No product comes even close!!!

Reviewed on 17/9/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions.

The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!

Pros

The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!

Cons

have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!

Shikha V.

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

Reviewed on 8/4/2019

I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

Pros

JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions.
JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users.
It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same.
It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

Cons

There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva:
1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance
2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens
3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system
4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

Nick P.

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

Reviewed on 3/7/2019

We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking.
Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

Pros

It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Cons

Overpriced for the features it offers.
Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database.

Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM.

Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users!

Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed.

Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Varun A.

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

Reviewed on 11/4/2019

JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

Pros

As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills.
The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it.
It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

Cons

As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

Cassie P.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!

Reviewed on 21/8/2019

It is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.

Pros

User Friendly interface
History - easy access

Cons

I feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help

also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available.

The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!

David E.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

Reviewed on 12/10/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

"Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools.
When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer.
In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.

Pros

Great Job Board Integration.
Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

Cons

While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs.
Very minimal UI customization available.
"Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field.
The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

Matt J.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A product of a recruiting love story

Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame.

I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Pros

Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

Cons

This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

Sagar A.
Industry: Computer Software

Best all in one ATS with best features

Reviewed on 18/7/2017

Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Pros

Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates.

Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically.

Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

Cons

One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

Dee lane J.

Hooray for Job Diva

Reviewed on 30/7/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Have a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.

Pros

I like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.

Cons

I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.

Maria C.

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Reviewed on 12/9/2018

Very happy.

Pros

JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Cons

Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

James D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

HR All-in-One

Reviewed on 26/7/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

When the program works, it works very well. We’ve used it to hire quite a few employees, and the onboarding process went seamlessly. However, when they’re doing maintenance, the program is unusable. We’ve had times where we’ve sat waiting for it to be done so that we could get back to work. Still, the program is great besides this fact.

Pros

JobDiva is a phenomenal HR tool. You can easily review job applications and resumes submitted to your company. It even will make suggestions as to which job an applicant would be best suited. It also handles payroll for existing employees where each employee is able to submit their timecard. Very awesome tool and has saved us a lot of time and money.

Cons

Informing customers of maintenance would be very handy. There’s been more than once where we couldn’t use the program because it was undergoing maintenance and we had to wait, which wastes time. Having a pop-up notifying customers of impending work on the system would allow our team to schedule around that maintenance.

Pamela O.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

JobDiva Administrator for a small - mid-size product engineering / recruiting company

Reviewed on 23/7/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Constantly adding new functionality to the system.

Pros

Full range of features (CRM, e-interviews, financials, on-boarding, etc.) that can be added and used as needed. Easy import of contacts from excel into the database. Ability to create custom user defined fields. Great dashboards with flexibility to add/remove as needed per user requirements. Easy to use BI and numerous out-of-the-box reports available. Rapid email response for easy inquires.

Cons

Not all tables/fields are available for BI. Customized work is difficult to get prioritized - done. Written documentation is poor as each piece seems to have been written in a vacuum and does not relate or tie to other documents. You have to understand how something works before you know it exists or how the functionality works with other parts of the system. No Big Picture document. User defined fields cannot be integrated with existing screens.

Shahid H.

Amazing Recruiting Software

Reviewed on 20/6/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Addition of a section where "offers" can be shown would really make the 4-star feedback a 5-star one! "Offers" and "Starts" are inter-related but the only fine line of difference between the two can be seen if the candidate declines the offer being rolled out, thus, the start cannot be marked. This option would really help in estimating the efforts of every single employee and the reports being pulled would be even more detailed.

Pros

JobDiva is pretty much a one stop solution if you are looking for a well equipped feature-packed ATS. It has all the functions right from job creation, coddling new jobs from the VMSs, marking interviews, on-boarding the candidates and marking starts AND pulling out reports as per requirements, with ease.

Cons

The ATS does perform well and has all the necessary functions, however, a section to show the offers of a specific recruiter should also be included. There is a section where the start of a placed candidate can be marked but when JD is being used for pulling reports, it misses out on the number of actual offers a recruiter might have, considering the events of candidates backing out from the offer.

Joseph D.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent Recruit to Fill tool.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

A "Market to Place" candidate "CRM" function is the missing piece for me. I'd love a (MTP CRM) that's all on one page, in one location and helps me to take the candidate through the entire life-cycle. This would make my job significantly easier. I would also like the ability to manage and edit the contents on this page. This type of Candidate tracking tool would allow me to eliminate the need for Excel and help me take our company, my position & my career to that next level.

Pros

I applaud JobDiva for their want and willingness to adapt and their openness to new ideas and customer feedback. They are quick to make changes to their product and their customer service dept. is easy to interact with. They are VERY prompt as well.

Cons

As a "Market to Place" recruiter, I have come to conclude that JobDiva lacks the functionality I desperately need. The hot-lists are helpful, however I would like and need to much more than the simple functionality this offers.

Easy and Convenient

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

i am using Job diva almost 1+ yrs now, and for me its more convenient as compared to other ATS i used earlier.

Pros

Job Diva has the best and easy UI which makes it popular, because of its UI any new person can also have basic idea how it works just by looking the homepage.
almost everything is properly places in specific places with differentiated tabs which makes easy to find your option.

Cons

well there are lots of fake and duplicate candidates in the data, job diva needs to merge or delete duplicate candidates resumes.