Salesflare

Intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses

4.7 /5 (119 reviews) Write a Review!

Cal T.

CRM for Sales

Reviewed on 26/9/2018

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Cons

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Nate R.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

Reviewed on 12/9/2018

Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Pros

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients.

Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Cons

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

Marc C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Reviewed on 2/9/2020

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Pros

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Cons

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Carlos D.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

Pros

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Cons

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Malik F.
  • Industry: Hospitality

fully featured and intuitive, great mobile experience

Reviewed on 24/7/2020

Regular intuitive comms with contacts

Pros

We had been using another CRM for our hotel company in Sri Lanka for a couple of years and although we kept it fed with contacts, hardly made use of it - wasn’t very intuitive, didn’t have a decent mobile app to work with during tradeshows etc.

Started tinkering around with Salesflare and quickly found that it was a very robust, extremely well-featured piece of software. The mobile app is excellent, identical functionality as the desktop version. Customers support is particularly good. We now actually use the CRM intuitively instead of it gathering dust and collecting contacts.

Cons

Nothing really - bulk edits could have more options, rather limited currently. I'd like to for instance select all contact countries that show as US and change to United States.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Pros

It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Cons

Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

Amati pettes, I.

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

Pros

1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Cons

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Matt T.

Great "Smart" CRM

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Pros

Eliminates a lot of manual work by automatically logging calls & emails. Very simple & easy to use. Can have leads automatically flow in from Zapier from my sources. Easy to log activity and updates to know who to follow up with. Swimlanes/stages give an excellent visual representation of pipeline.

Cons

Ran into a compatibility issue with Salesflare and a Gmail extension "MailTrack.io" I use to track email opens/clicks within Gmail. By using this at the same time I can't use Salesflare's mail & website tracking which would be more useful.

Steven V.

Look no further

Reviewed on 1/9/2020

Pros

It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

Cons

I like it all. I can't think of something.

Piotr P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Salesflare is great

Reviewed on 26/7/2020

Pros

The most I like integration with google accounts.

Cons

No polish language and often mobile app resets.

Heather O.

Visual Superstar

Reviewed on 13/7/2020

Pros

Salesflare's CRM system is so easy to use, mostly due to its visually appealing set up for client organization, workflows and arranging opportunities. The staff is always helpful and eager to help resolve any questions you may have. A pleasure to work with for sure.

Cons

There aren't any that stand out. Maybe share more tutorials.

Rick B.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Best CRM for real sales people

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

I've used many CRMs in my career but never thought I'd find one I liked. Salesflare takes over all the tiresome data input and actually helps me to keep things about customers. No need to keep an address book or make a to-do list anymore. It's just awesome.

Pros

That it automates things.

Cons

Nothing much really. Wouldn't want to change for any other system.

Same features as the big boys

Reviewed on 18/8/2018

Pros

I love that this CRM proactively sorts and categorizes my contacts.

Cons

Can be a bit confusing when contacts have more than one business

Great support, great team and guys know what they are doing!

Reviewed on 12/7/2018

It helped me to optimize my sales automatically.

Pros

1 - Have all the CRM basic functionality
2 - Have integrations
3 - Coolest Marketers
4 - Product does almost everything

Cons

1 - Don't have a complete CRM, Marketing and Sales features together
2 - No cons other than that. The team is great.

Maarten M.

Perfect for startups

Reviewed on 12/1/2017

We're a startup and we need to get sales going, fast; Salesflare is helping me do that. Our sales process feels beautifully simple and a lot of the credit goes to Salesflare.

Pros

Native integration with Gmail. Everything I do in Gmail is automatically and instantly synced with Salesflare. I don't need to worry about keeping my address book updated, all contact data is there without me having to lift a finger.

Cons

I would like to able to make calls directly from Salesflare. Their core functionalities are rock solid though, you can also tell they have a clear product map but are still in the early stages.

Erwin M.

Reviewed on 21/9/2018

Pros

Easy to use, chose the software mostly because of the easy to set-up sync with e-mail. I also like the fact that the software is being developed and extended with new features quite fast

Cons

I miss things like invoicing, registering of hours etc. That's why we now also use a software package that includes all of that.

Peter D.

Best CRM system for sales on the market

Reviewed on 11/3/2019

Most importantly, looking for a sales management platform that will help us make more sales. If that's your goal, Salesflare is the answer. There are lots of expensive and over-complicated platforms on the market, but Saleflare is easy to use and makes us more efficient. Highly recommended.

Pros

The platform: Ease of use, automation features, no bloatware
The people: excellent customer support

Cons

Tag management could be better, maybe i haven't figured it out but cannot see how to save filters.

Federico J.

Simple CRM to track your leads and close them

Reviewed on 31/1/2018

Pros

What I like the most about Salesflare is that it's not HubSpot or Salesforce. It's not complicated. They keep things simple and that fits my needs.

I run a solo business and they help me track leads, move them down the funnel and close them. I can see who I need to reach out and when.

Email integration is great, to keep creating leads in an automated way.

Sumeet M.
  • Industry: Media Production

A CRM you must own!

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

We're really happy with the Salesflare as we've chosen after due diligence and through research.

Looking for new extensions and features.

Pros

It's one such tool which is must for every online business. From sending cold emails to doing data gathering and scheduling your busy day.

Cons

Nothing as such but slightly difficult learning graph and no addon for Outlook.com is another disappointment as such.

very usefully to manage sales if connected with gmail.

Reviewed on 25/5/2018

Nice for alternative for pipedrive

Pros

with Salesflare I can auto detect company or customer I've contacted with gmail and also can setup for target

Cons

I need for email and also document tracking working with gmail that would be very helpfully if I can do thats with salesflare

Affordable CRM with above average capabilities

Reviewed on 9/10/2017

Helps me stay organized

Pros

I like the fact that any email I contact it automatically puts in CRM with entire profile and social profiles!

Cons

UX can be updated a bit on the mobile app! Although I love the fact there's a mobile app for this CRM!!!

Eric H.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 28/9/2018

Suradj H.

Easy to use CRM and saves your time.

Reviewed on 7/3/2018

Pros

I like its automatic data entry function. Entering data manually is something that is time consuming.

Florian S.

Reviewed on 25/6/2017

Janosch F.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pros

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.