Loyverse POS

Free point of sale software & inventory system

4.9/5
4.5/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

Michael
  • Industry: Restaurants

Fastest store I ever setup...

Reviewed on 22/10/2016

I am a 40-year veteran of the IT business and I've seen and done it all. My wife runs a fudge business and is now selling retail so she needs a portable POS system that's fast, easy and comprehensive...she's not a computer genius. After looking at several offerings both free and paid and being very disappointed with the lack of insight and the quality of design I considered developing one myself (about 3-5 days work....no big deal). Then I stumbled upon Loyverse and thought I'd try just one more......BINGO!

Just exactly what I had in mind....in fact it matched my Excel prototype almost exactly. I completely setup my wifes store in less than 15 minutes, record time even for me. And even on a Saturday (for me) my very few questions were answered immediately and completely.

While the app is free I'm told they'll be adding some new features and services in the near future. As it stands right now I have everything I need...but with this kind of quality and level of customer service I intend to very seriously consider their new offerings and will even consider modifying the business model if they come up with something that will enhance sales and/or service.

Pros

VERY easy to setup and use....

Cons

Nothing at this time.

Surya

The best POS I ever used in my life

Reviewed on 28/1/2020

I am running a small restaurant where I was looking for a payment system. This free Cash register is better than the paid ones. Because you can add, remove, edit the details in your own way. It will work with Bluetooth printers so I am very happy that I have connected one in the Kitchen and one in the bar. Its really handy, user-friendly. I love it. Thank you to all the Loyverse team for such great work.

Pros

It's free to use and easy to use. I can see all my reports in the system. The good thing is that you can download all your report on excel format which makes very easy to keep track of your financial records.

Cons

Tax calculation system is a bit complicated.

• Used for 1-5 months

No physical location; About Us; Data is going where?

Reviewed on 10/5/2018

Pros

Most of the startup is Free which is a plus. Free trial for add ons 14days. Fast setup as you can use your own hardware -- but the down side are the following see cons.

Cons

Unsure if you have searched the company information. They don't have a physical location nor will give this info. Search Who IS - and it's in Panama. Would you like jeopardizing your customer information? Look what happen to facebook and cambridge analytics.

Not worth the risk if you don't have a visible office and understand how they are using the data.

THere is a privacy page but it means nothing if you can't see if the company is real and registered somewhere for recourse.

Rodolfo

Very Promissing

Reviewed on 20/6/2016

Me and my girlfriend started a small merchandise business selling apparels, accessories and school supplies. I was looking for an app that will serve as a POS and inventory manager at the minimum and will help lessen the use of paper and MSExcel. During my search in the AppStore, i bumped in with Loyverse and some other POS apps. Easily i chose Loyverse because it is visually appealing, modern and chic, and very user-friendly. We started using it on test and found that all the basic things that i need are present in this app. The support system is great, you can chat directly to the developer who doesn't sleep! all my queries are answered immediately. They are continuously developing the app and adding features which is very exciting.
I am recommending everyone who needs POS to use this, it has a lot to offer.

Pros

Best Support Team
Has back office
Can have multi-POS and employee shifts
Free as of the moment
User Friendly
Continuously Developing (and you can be a part of it)

Cons

some reports and options are not yet available because they are still under development

Donnel

Great App!

Reviewed on 21/11/2016

Very flexible, more than a POS system this manages everything you may wish for from customer interaction/feedback/discounts/points system, stocks, prices , online reporting, even goes as far as online sync of reports. This works on Android iOS even Windows(via browser)! If you have or you are planning a small to medium scale business this app is more than you can ever wish for. And the greatest thing of all these feature? ITS FREE!

Pros

Online sync of reports and an alternate customer app that allows them to leave a feedback and discount point system

Cons

Haven't found any yet

Md

Free Applicantion makes life easy.

Reviewed on 24/4/2018

Pros

Dash board customization, inventory management ,employees time card management, loyalty app integration,customer and kitchen display integration.

Cons

Still, there is some bugs that need to be improved. Slow response, specially when we take the order,it's response slowly. No option to make Menu (food+fries+drink make a meal)

Worapon

Greatest Free POS Ever!

Reviewed on 26/8/2016

I have been finding Free POS for my micro business at home, And all of it need to pay for full function or just trial for just a week. But they call it's "FREE".(In Thai) 2 days before I try this service, I've use Free POS software for a month, And it's expire without rhyme or reason. I lost all of my data such a Sales, Products, Inventory, Customers List, etc. I can't access to database (MS Access) because it protected with password and encryption. since that day, I've found Loyverse. I've just try this service and then I love it!

Pros

First things, It's totally free! And It's useful, UI is friendly, easy to use, verifiable, flexible, relevant, accessible. It have Loyalty System.

Cons

It doesn't have Thai Language. But, I've decide to contribute this service as a Translator (Thai Translator). Because I'm Thai, We love free service! (LOL).

Henry

Amazing apps for small business!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

This apps is so amazing! The convenience of not manually counting your money and your inventory items everytime there is a purchase made my selling of call cards easier. Also I can track my sales and profit and inventories with ease. I am also amazed at the inclusion of customers in the system which empowers me on adjusting my way of business and to keep my customers on coming back by creating a culture of communication and not just selling items. The customer service is great! They answer my querries in as instant. In the future if my business will grow, I will make this app part of my growing business and will exploit all of its features and functionality. I will definitely refer this app to my family and friends. Thank you for letting me use your app for free.

Pros

Convenience of doing sales and tracking your money flow and inventories with ease. I can base business decisions based on data gathered.

Erika

Friendly POS

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

I use it at the Restaurant I work have a very easy platform , you can add, delete, check, print receipts , without no much help

Pros

Its very easy to use and give you plenty info like your sales, inventory, income by seller, etc

Cons

I think should have a option to sync all the data you use in one of your server to other tablets.

Raymon
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Perfect Help for Startups!

Reviewed on 29/1/2017

Loyverse is a GREAT TOOL to assist startup business owners that would need a helpful POS app but do not have the capability to pay monthly costs offered by other services. It is a risk-free app to try out and sort first whether would function directly to what the business needs -- and LOYVERSE POS is PERFECT for our kind of business. Looking forward to future development!

Pros

Easy to use, customisable, free

Cons

At times it might take a bit of delay to see saved changes

Sourya

Great for a FREE Service!

Reviewed on 25/7/2018

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Pros

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Cons

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

Muhamad Syafiee

Awesome App, Easy to use

Reviewed on 11/7/2016

First time i sign in this app, it really straight to the point how to use it. Easy to understand.

Pros

+Scan QR Code
+Payment notes
+Email the receipt

Cons

+Closing Report cannot see on app
+If I pun Actual amount of cash less than the amount of Expected amount of cash, spread will show negative amount of Actual amount of cash. I guess it should be extra or loss amount.
+On Ipad I cannot see any save any open ticket
+On Ipad I cannot add any printers
+On Ipad discount cannot see
+Both Ipad n Android when choose payment 'Card' should key in credit card's number

SOMCHAT

Great POS for our small business

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

We are searching for POS to use with our small business. Many POS programs available. But finally, we short list the POS programs to try and evaluate. We found Loyverse is far beyond other in term of ease of use and flexible enough to match our business requirement. We very happy with Loyvese POS.

Pros

Flexible categories/items
Can shared an ethernet printer between POS/tablets.
Very low investment cost compare to PC based POS.

Cons

Mostly you can use this POS for your business. There are just some points that may seem inconvenience but it still can use it. i.e. The program don't have the pre-config button for suggested amount like 100, 500, 1000. But still you can enter amount manually (previous version had).

abdullah
  • Industry: Wholesale

Truly means Loyalty Universe!

Reviewed on 19/9/2018

Overall it’s a great pos system and it takes customer loyalty to a whole new level. We have kept in contact with our customers and they’ve with us through this!

Pros

The secret to every retails continued success is its customer loyalty base and we have been looking forever for something like this! Other POS systems do have some form or another of customer loyalty integrated but this one specializes at it!

Cons

It’s great at what it’s great but are humble in what they’re trying out. I feel the diversity in inventory stock could be expanded and personalization of edits on the receipts and custom additions could be made easier.

Aarron
  • Industry: Restaurants

Amazing app with amazing customer support

Reviewed on 26/9/2016

The Loyverse app is really great. I had a few issues with getting it to work with Stars mPop but the great team at Loyverse managed to get it working... Its still not perfect but it works! I can't wait for more updates to come. I have a few suggestions such as being able to print the receipt before charging it as Bars, Cafe's and Restaurant's require this function to take the bill to a table before making payment. The option to add your logo to the receipt would also be beneficial. Thank you

Pros

Its simple and easy to set up and use.

Cons

Nothing really... The option to print the receipt before charging and adding your logo to the receipt but I'm sure these options will come in time.

Andrew

Loyverse POS

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

I am starting a new business, and space is going to be limited. i wanted a POS option that would run on my iPad rather than having to install a complete till / PC setup. i have been trying out Loyverse POS and can honestly say that it is a great piece of software. It does almost everything that i want, and is extremely easy to set up and use. The loyalty card app is a brilliant idea and works like a treat !

Pros

Loyalty card app, ease of setup and use

Cons

Could do with a few more financial options, and maybe allow more customer information to be gathered

Sheng
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great but missing features

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

If you have set prices for your items and no need to adjust those prices, the interface is quite easy. Their backend website is pretty good too.

Pros

I love the ease of use of this app however it has it's limitations.

Cons

Once the item is added to the "ticket" you can't adjust the price or add a discount.

Anthony
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

When you get what you pay for, you get it with a cherry on top!

Reviewed on 30/9/2016

I have had very few issues with the deployment of Loyverse for our company POS system. We use Android and iOS phones and tablets linked over wifi to our receipt printer.

The only things I have not been able to do is add a logo to our receipt, and have a category view on the smaller phone devices - which is a shame because on the smaller devices is where you really need it.

Other than that it does everything we need, and I can't give less than five stars for software that works and is Free!

Pros

Price: ITS FREE!
Functionality - it does almost everything that I need in a mobile POS system.

Cons

No card payment integrations - PayPal Now / iZettle both offer API to use. I currently have to process the transaction, and then switch to card app manually and re-enter the amount.

Muhammad

An Awesome POS for Starters and Advanced retailers

Reviewed on 9/7/2016

Sleek and easy. The POS you will ever need if you want to upgrade into a visual cash register. Its Awesome!

Pros

Good Design, Easy controls, Intuitive, Fast and responsive. Awesome customer support. Overall its FREE!

Cons

The disability to upload pictures in mass. The only downside is certain functions is there but not highlighted properly.

Renier
  • Industry: Hospitality

Haloa Coffee South Africa

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

At 1st the app seems basic, but once you get into it you discover that Loyverse has really thought of everything. The best thing of this app is not that it is free but the fact that their online support is fantastic.

Pros

Its cloud base, but you can use it off-line. Its really easy to set-up. Its very easy to set-up and use

Cons

Its free but I dont know for how long. I am investing a lot of time into the app

Diana
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Love the app for our small cafe

Reviewed on 22/6/2016

We love the simplicity & that it allows all owners to view from their devices at any one time. We love that we can access it using any of our Handphone/ tabs.

Pros

User friendly, allows all owners to check on sales, free

Cons

Nothing to complain about so far

Kirtesh
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best POS

Reviewed on 5/8/2016

For a long time i was searching for a POS which is user friendly, liable and easy to access. Finally found it. This is the best point of sale i have found online and which is 100% free as well.

Pros

You can access online and easy to get the reports. easy to update inventory when you are still away from the property.

Cons

Haven't found any till yet as all is best

Carla

This is a Great App

Reviewed on 30/8/2016

so far so good, this looks fantastic, I was able to import a very large database I was using with another program. love this app, very easy to use

Pros

so easy to find the articles and love the reports

Cons

can't add clients without them installing the program? I'd love to have all my clients in the database, A lot of them don't have smartphones, or don't want to add the app

Makeisha

Exactly what I needed!

Reviewed on 30/7/2016

I'm a barber and this helps me with keeping my numbers together while keeping a professional appearance! And it's free! I love it!

Pros

You open your shift for the day and enter your starting till... Keeps track of cash and credit card payments and you can enter your menu items to make it easier to checkout!

Jesus

Amazing APP!!!

Reviewed on 2/9/2016

Just started using this app. Super easy to use along with the spread sheet.
Love all the Lay outs on it.

Pros

Everything so far! Back Office has so many options. From adding employees and seeing reports

Cons

The only thing I would like is a daily close out for records. Kind of like the Shift mode for employees.