Loyverse POS Reviews

Loyverse POS

Free point of sale software & inventory system

4.6/5

Emile
Emile

POS on my phone, tablet and computer

Reviewed on 4/2/2023

My overall experience has been very positive

My overall experience has been very positive

Pros

Ease of use.Employees with minimal training can be using the software within 10 minutes.In the backend it's easy to organize many products, in many different categories.Product pictures in the POS make it easier for employees to find the proper product.

Cons

I like it as it is. Makes me a satisfied customer.

• Industry: Sports

How good is Loyverse

Reviewed on 21/4/2023

Pros

Very easy to set up and get selling. Great use of variations.

Cons

Very little except for the add on features that cost.

Epos Now

Reasons for Choosing Loyverse POS

Very hard to add items and you need a good computer knowledge.

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

There were lots of hidden costs and ease of use
Michel

Dk18

Reviewed on 15/6/2023

Whe usevit every day

Whe usevit every day

Pros

The integration White our ipad system was eazy .

Cons

The fact that there is no table plan ,

Ryan
  • Industry: Building Materials

Best POS

Reviewed on 2/2/2023

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Pros

The software is easy to use and has never let me down. Has all the features you need in A POS system at a fraction of the price

Cons

SAGE integration would be nice to see. It would complete the service in my eyes

SumUp

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

Price was the first thing really. But I couldn't believe the low price
Stephane

Business changing app

Reviewed on 3/2/2023

Less stocks loss and quick shift reports. Very convenient for selling team and for the owner too.

Pros

Selling process and shift reports are amazing.

Cons

There is not enough stats concerning customers.No pay later option the paiement types.

Baboucarr
  • Industry: Restaurants

Loyverse POS Business made easy

Reviewed on 7/3/2023

loyverse helps me to be well informed about my business with accurate and timely reports any and any I want.

Pros

I find the offline mood very useful and the back store which is very helpful

Cons

the features that i would like you to add to loyverse pos is an invoicing system and estimates.

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

To me loyverse POS is more user friendly and could work for a long period of time with out internet. It is also free as long as you don't add employees, inventory management.
David

Basic, Simple and Inexpensive.

Reviewed on 11/4/2023

Pros

The setup was easy to do.Compared to other options, it's inexpensive, and the user interface and experience are much better.

Cons

The reports are not thorough and not customizable. Being able to choose my own criteria for a transaction report would be helpfull.

Lightspeed Restaurant and Vend

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

I chose Loyverse POS because the other options where way to expensive.
Anne Rachelle
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Loyverse is the best free app to use for small business owners

Reviewed on 5/6/2023

I used to write and print from sheets of paper when doing inventory. Having loyverse saves me from printing on inventory and I can easily add new items and update prices on my phone / tablet and less paperwork to bring when I go to convention events

Pros

I've been looking for an inventory system when I'm doing art conventions and loyverse was the best free one I could find. Very easy to setup and the interface is so clean and easy to understand and best of all no ads! I'm a small business owner and I like that loyverse has allowed a free version for us to use. I only use it maybe two or three times in a year depending on when I get to do a booth conventions but this app is the one I never delete from my phone. The premium version has more features of course but the free one works great for smaller businesses. If I had a bigger business I'd purchase the premium version in a heart beat, their prices seem fair for the features they are offering.

Cons

Only cons for me is I hope they have the option to remove the 2 decimal points when adding prices on items. Like for example I my price is 20. I have to input 2000 since loyverse has extra 2 decimal points which can be tedious when I add items in my inventory. Other than that it's something I can live with since it's a really great app!

Tolulope
  • Industry: Cosmetics

A sincere review from Todam Emporium

Reviewed on 25/6/2023

My business accountability has been stress free with Loyverse, the fact that I can operate it from my phone makes it better than others

Pros

The fact that I can operate it from just my phone, I mean having to download it on my phone means a whole lot

Cons

The fact that I have to pay differently for the advance features like employee management and inventory management, I will also appreciate if it can also be operated on laptop also before we need a bigger screen when using in the store and I couldn’t get a bigger screen tablet like 15inches and above

• Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best deal on POS

Reviewed on 9/6/2023

Pros

Easy and free .

Cons

Can not be used with PC, only smart phone or tablet.

Ma Theresa
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Loyverse POS for Laundry Hub

Reviewed on 5/2/2023

Though there's still room for improvement for this software, I gave it a high score because compared to our used to be manual , it has really significantly helped us in timely reporting, accuracy & efficiency. There's still more I need to explore like inventory management, which I look forward to do soon. Overall, I'm very happy in my experience with Loyverse POS.

Pros

- simple and easy to use - convenient & efficient especially to our staff vs our old manual process wherein we still have to write no. of loads for wash & dry, detergent & fabcon ordered and corresponding prices in the job order- monitors our receivables thru open ticket compared vs old manual process we still have to stamp paid for job order copy thus prone to human error & more reconciliation if not stamp paid resulting to customer complaints- as the owner, i can easily view and download detailed sales reports, which is very helpful to me in analyzing the financials, trend, manpower scheduling & of profitability- customers love the professional look of the receipt vs our old manually written job orders

Cons

- open tickets can be deleted without a trail. This is one control I haven't resolved yet. I'm not always present in the shop. Employee can just delete the open ticket if he/she plans not to remit the payment.

Jason

Amazing quality product

Overall experience was smooth and seamless

Overall experience was smooth and seamless

Pros

This is such an easy to use, easy to teach software that is clean integrable and portable. It has made business run more efficient and smoothly.

Cons

A more customisable loyalty reward system but that does not take away from a great product.

Epos Now

Reasons for Switching to Loyverse POS

Cost effective and ease of use.
Chantelle

Love this free service

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

For us starting up, it's phenomenal to have one less expense or thing to organise - it's a great set and forget and it's great for us to see in real time what we've put through. It has reports too so we can see our true number made at the end of the day

Pros

Free, easy to set up and easy to use - Can edit on the spot.

Cons

connecting the KDS with the POS was a little bit difficult at the start - make sure they're connected to the same wifi - we hotspot off one phone as we are a food truck which works well for us. on the KDS click settings then on the POS printer add in the IP address listed on KDS screen. In back office make sure you click all categories to print and then add all your items to a category list, this was the way I found that it would send from POS to KDS otherwise it just does the print test only.

Square Point of Sale

free
Sebastian

The best POS APP

Reviewed on 10/6/2023

My team and me love Loyverse

My team and me love Loyverse

Pros

increases the efficiency of order taking, since orders come out faster, providing better quality and customer service

Cons

I would add the option of being able to add the customer's name on the ticket without having to register it, since at the time of delivery I don't know whose product it is

Zeta

The best POS system I have ever used

Reviewed on 31/3/2023

I am a home based bakery and Loyverse POS really help my on business branding, database and sales monitoring.

Pros

What I like most about Loyverse POS is that I get to keep customers database and paperless on bills. With business logo on the receipt, it does help on my business branding too.

Cons

I hope that I can use Loyverse POS at my website so that my customer can purchase products online without sending message to me and for me to key in details manually.

Jer
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great graphic style POS with limitations

Reviewed on 6/7/2017

I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Pros

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Cons

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory.
As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock.
There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically.

I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Casey
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best pos easy to use great help

Reviewed on 28/6/2023

I have yet to experiance any issues loyverse hasnt solbed for me printers work with it. Was a bit of a challemge to find compatible tablet

Pros

Tracking sales as Well as using the pos as ordering devise. Makes ordering faster

Cons

Sometimes hard to get answers but often help is quick

Chris
  • Industry: Food Production

Point of Sale

Reviewed on 2/2/2023

No problems at all it is a fantastic system, 100% pleased with it, as above mentioned time and date stamp on open tickets would be all that I would add to the system.

Pros

Ease of adding new products, adding images, editing prices, adding new customers, back office data, print and email invoices.

Cons

Time and date stamp for open tickets, as I use this function for monthly accounts it would be good to have this option.

Klaas
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great POS system for small businesses

Reviewed on 19/4/2023

All small businesses can benefit from this POS

All small businesses can benefit from this POS

Pros

Productpresentation for users and intuitive ease of use

Cons

Combined products with components with and without salestax is not clear to my

Venance

Loyverse from Africa repport

Reviewed on 28/5/2023

Pros

saving documents - inventory day closing

Cons

cost is too high for africa retails service mainly Advanced activities

Julia

Best app ever

Reviewed on 1/9/2023

Pros

The free version give me everything that i need for my bussines, i used tu paid 90€ at month for a sistem that does not do even half ofg the things i am able to do with the Loyverse PoS

Cons

would be nice if you could edit the size of the font, my mom is the cooker and she cant read so well the tiny letter sizes

Claire

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

Reviewed on 15/8/2016

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Pros

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Cons

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Mili
  • Industry: Consumer Services

T.P.V. Online

Reviewed on 1/2/2023

My experience is very positive, I have not found anything better

My experience is very positive, I have not found anything better

Pros

very complete and easy to use, practical and intuitive

Cons

What I like less is that it should be much more specialized in the territory, for example the numerical tables are not with the "," instead of ".".

Sourya

Great for a FREE Service!

Reviewed on 25/7/2018

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Pros

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Cons

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

renan

Efficiency and effectivity

Reviewed on 3/2/2023

Loyverse helped my business very much in all aspects, it made my trnasactions smootg, secure and organized.

Pros

What I like about this pos software is that the capability to compute and print receipts.

Cons

Since the 4 years of using this software, I have no found issues or lackness.