Loyverse POS

Free point of sale software & inventory system

4.9/5
4.5/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

181 Software options

The perfect POS for a small company

Reviewed on 16/4/2019

An excellent free POS app. Easy to use and very intuitive.

Pros

I use Loyverse for my little bussines and it is perfect. It allows me to create my products, track my stock and send an email to my buyer with the receipts. Also, I like all the ecosystem they have. You cans watch stats about your sells and your gross profit, that's neat.

Cons

I will really like to be able to delete receipts without the need of write an email to customer service.

Adrian M.

A fantastic, 100% FREE-to-use POS software!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

I tried so-called "free" POS software before. There was one that was actually good, so I ended up buying it (it was very cheap). In time, though, I ended up going back to printed inventories and sales records.
Then, browsing, I found Loyverse POS. I was immediately assisted by their support staff, who answered ALL my questions and, within an hour, I had everything set up to cover my business' needs: PC management, PC-based Android emulation for a POS terminal dedicated to wholesale customers, and a n Android smart-phone based POS for retail. Loading my inventories was very simple, using an excel spreadsheet and importing the data. Re-arranging the data to better suit my needs was easy and intuitive. The staff are a click away to support you round the clock. Updates are constant, without being annoying, and always add welcome features. It can be tailored to different types of businesses, such as restaurants, retail, etc. And, best of all, it really, REALLY is 100% free. Go ahead, try it. You can thank me later. =)

Pros

It can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
You have a team of highly qualified people to help and support you 24-7.
It is 100% FREE. No hidden fees, no funny business.
Constant updates, but not too often.
Customer support is top-notch. Yes, I listed this twice, because it's THAT good!

Cons

Since it is a work in progress, some features have not been implemented yet, but they are working on them.

Sourya S.

Great for a FREE Service!

Reviewed on 25/7/2018

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Pros

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Cons

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

Michael C.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Fastest store I ever setup...

Reviewed on 22/10/2016

I am a 40-year veteran of the IT business and I've seen and done it all. My wife runs a fudge business and is now selling retail so she needs a portable POS system that's fast, easy and comprehensive...she's not a computer genius. After looking at several offerings both free and paid and being very disappointed with the lack of insight and the quality of design I considered developing one myself (about 3-5 days work....no big deal). Then I stumbled upon Loyverse and thought I'd try just one more......BINGO!

Just exactly what I had in mind....in fact it matched my Excel prototype almost exactly. I completely setup my wifes store in less than 15 minutes, record time even for me. And even on a Saturday (for me) my very few questions were answered immediately and completely.

While the app is free I'm told they'll be adding some new features and services in the near future. As it stands right now I have everything I need...but with this kind of quality and level of customer service I intend to very seriously consider their new offerings and will even consider modifying the business model if they come up with something that will enhance sales and/or service.

Pros

VERY easy to setup and use....

Cons

Nothing at this time.

Henry S.

Amazing apps for small business!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

This apps is so amazing! The convenience of not manually counting your money and your inventory items everytime there is a purchase made my selling of call cards easier. Also I can track my sales and profit and inventories with ease. I am also amazed at the inclusion of customers in the system which empowers me on adjusting my way of business and to keep my customers on coming back by creating a culture of communication and not just selling items. The customer service is great! They answer my querries in as instant. In the future if my business will grow, I will make this app part of my growing business and will exploit all of its features and functionality. I will definitely refer this app to my family and friends. Thank you for letting me use your app for free.

Pros

Convenience of doing sales and tracking your money flow and inventories with ease. I can base business decisions based on data gathered.

Muhamad syafiee A.

Awesome App, Easy to use

Reviewed on 11/7/2016

First time i sign in this app, it really straight to the point how to use it. Easy to understand.

Pros

+Scan QR Code
+Payment notes
+Email the receipt

Cons

+Closing Report cannot see on app
+If I pun Actual amount of cash less than the amount of Expected amount of cash, spread will show negative amount of Actual amount of cash. I guess it should be extra or loss amount.
+On Ipad I cannot see any save any open ticket
+On Ipad I cannot add any printers
+On Ipad discount cannot see
+Both Ipad n Android when choose payment 'Card' should key in credit card's number

Sourya S.

Amazing service for free!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

I am enjoying the layout of both the POS and online service. It does take some time setting up but I believe it will cut off wasted hours on excel and tracking inventory. I would highly recommend for any small business owner, like myself. For being free it continues to surprise me and they continue to update. This works best for me because I don't have the finance at the moment for an expensive POS solution and I'm super happy with what they have here, being free!

Pros

Clean design, great support service, its FREE!

Cons

Can take a bit of time to try to learn, no multicurrency

Renee J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

One word...Amazing! This POS system is the perfect tool for small businesses!

Reviewed on 9/7/2016

Having Loyverse POS has changed the way I process everything. From data entry, to sales, to inventory. I can export to excel and update the entire inventory then import it back to the program and its all done. The fact that you can encourage your customers to go green by not printing receipts is fantastic! You get a full report of your daily and weekly sales plus you can monitor your inventory levels.

Clear directions
Multiple devices can log on (I have mines on my phone and also on my tablet)
Doing a refund is super easy.
Printing receipts is an option
You can create your own customer loyalty program

Cons

Nothing. except I wish i found it before!

Miko G.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Loyverse has done a good job

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

We are testing out this POS and also comparing it GUI to other market brands.
We like the clean look and the easy functionality once it is setup for the staff.

Pros

I can tell Loyverse team has put loads of effort into getting it right and getting it simple and easy to use. Job well done.

Cons

At the moment, Loyverse is still developing and also integrating with other functionality to make the s/w a fool proof approach to POS. If their development continues the same direction and listen to users, I am sure this POS will be one day the market leader.

Andrew K.

Loyverse POS

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

I am starting a new business, and space is going to be limited. i wanted a POS option that would run on my iPad rather than having to install a complete till / PC setup. i have been trying out Loyverse POS and can honestly say that it is a great piece of software. It does almost everything that i want, and is extremely easy to set up and use. The loyalty card app is a brilliant idea and works like a treat !

Pros

Loyalty card app, ease of setup and use

Cons

Could do with a few more financial options, and maybe allow more customer information to be gathered

Kallie K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Wonderful product

Reviewed on 3/6/2018

Very good product. Keep up the good work

Pros

Setup was easy. Price is excellent. Support is brilliant. Offline functionality is good and makes product best in class.

Cons

Would like currency more visable on slip.
Android version and ios not the same.
Printed invoice and reprint not the same

A very easy tool to use, I recommend it!

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Pros

This tool helps me in my small company with the inventory and we have been able to increase sales.
The customer service advice is prompt and helpful

Cons

I'm working with the tool and I do not see anything negative but it's not so comfortable to use it on the cell phone unless they are large screen

Anthony L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

When you get what you pay for, you get it with a cherry on top!

Reviewed on 30/9/2016

I have had very few issues with the deployment of Loyverse for our company POS system. We use Android and iOS phones and tablets linked over wifi to our receipt printer.

The only things I have not been able to do is add a logo to our receipt, and have a category view on the smaller phone devices - which is a shame because on the smaller devices is where you really need it.

Other than that it does everything we need, and I can't give less than five stars for software that works and is Free!

Pros

Price: ITS FREE!
Functionality - it does almost everything that I need in a mobile POS system.

Cons

No card payment integrations - PayPal Now / iZettle both offer API to use. I currently have to process the transaction, and then switch to card app manually and re-enter the amount.

Trinities D.

Greatest App of its kind!

Reviewed on 27/7/2016

Loyverse is very easy to use. It met my requirements in terms of sales and inventory. One great function is the low stock email alert to keep me updated. The support os very real-time and accommodating. Really love this app! Good for everyone's business.

Pros

This app has full of useful functions. And its FREE!

Cons

Need internet before you can use it.

Muhammad F.

An Awesome POS for Starters and Advanced retailers

Reviewed on 9/7/2016

Sleek and easy. The POS you will ever need if you want to upgrade into a visual cash register. Its Awesome!

Pros

Good Design, Easy controls, Intuitive, Fast and responsive. Awesome customer support. Overall its FREE!

Cons

The disability to upload pictures in mass. The only downside is certain functions is there but not highlighted properly.

Lilley H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Great App!

Reviewed on 4/9/2016

This app is great! I have tried many other POS apps, but this one overall is the best! It has many more features than others, and its easy to use! I really appreciate the simplicity. It works fine overall, and my staff loves it! Some of my staff members don't work well with technology, but this app isn't a problem for them.

Pros

I really enjoy that the app is easy to use. Other POS apps didn't allow to have a variable price, which bugged me, but this one does! I also like that each employee can have an account, and that we can track our sales. It seems like it will work very well for a while. I like that we have the ability to discount items, and give refunds. Overall, this app makes transactions a breeze.

Cons

The one thing that would be nice is if it had offline functionality.

Alison R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 16/7/2016

Seriously, this is the best POS system I have found within the Google Play store. It literally does everything that I need and want. Love how easy it is to use and customize. Thank you for making such an amazing product accessible!!!

Pros

The option for open tabs. The ease of imputting new items. How simple and fast it is to use. And how in depth the back office is.

Cons

Sometimes, the program deletes open tabs.

Esakkimuthu N.
  • Industry: Textiles

Awesomeness Redefined!!!

Reviewed on 25/1/2017

I am from Tamil Nadu, INDIA. I was looking for a POS for my friend's cafe. I am really glad that I found Loyverse. The product quality, variety of features and excellent customer support are really a jaw dropping experience with Loyverse. I highly recommend this to any startups and small to medium cafe, restaurant, etc.

Pros

Cons

Option to add photo to categories also

Norman W.

Thanks for those who created the program! genius!

Reviewed on 16/8/2016

Efficient and complete program I need for my Business. The inventory is always updated and it keep on reminding me of my stock levels which i need to check before from time to time. My customers easy to track and keep on coming back because of the loyalty features.

Pros

The inventory tracking and friendly usage

Cons

its all perfect

Pedro T.

Best software for your shops

Reviewed on 23/7/2016

I found loyverse as I was looking for an easy to use and fast POS software, and it completely fulfilled my expectatives

Pros

Fast and easy, anyone can use it. Also centralised web becomes handy for scalability. Compatible with own databases.

Cons

Still thinking how it could improve

Venky P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

excellent I love Loyverse Free POS because it's easy to use; it keeps the inventory in categories and different colors and shapes. I just click a couple of icons and an operation is done. I can send invoices to clients and keep track of sales and customer information.

Pros

excellent

Cons

excellent

Luke M.

Simple, easy, Convient and Free

Reviewed on 4/6/2016

This software is an easy to use POS software
Allowing many different customisations
With features being added all the time
Loyverse has made POS a lot easier and more simpler
With a clean UI and interface
And is cross platform compatible for iOS and Andriod
Allowing more then 1 register in a location
For no extra cost at all

The support staff are nice and care about you and your business

I have used some paid POS before
But I'm so glad I found loyverse
Because not only is it free
It makes my job a lot easier

Ryu Q.

One of the Best POS Around

Reviewed on 25/4/2016

After trying out dozens of free POS that you can find in the net, Loyverse caught me with it's fresh and easy in the eyes UI. Everything is easy to understand and their 24 hour direct customer care is a big plus! Issues and questions are immediately catered. They listen to feedbacks intently and care for user needs. Updates are also frequent. A great to have tool for Cafes and small businesses. And their Loyalty App system is a great addition for promotional purposes. A promising app, overall.

Chase B.

Best POS App availible!

Reviewed on 17/10/2016

I have been searching endlessly for that perfect POS app. And it is definitely Loyverse. Very happy user!

Pros

Instant Product Tracking
Sales notifications to your handset
Superb Support

Antoni W.
  • Industry: Farming

this is very useful for my business

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

i still new bie for using this app, but as long as i use this. this app is so helpful. thank you team

Pros

i can have my cashflow report now without spend extra money

Cons

nothing