Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

4.0/5
4.2/5
4.4/5
4.2/5

Scott

10 stars if I could! THIS COMPANY CARES!! A decade of loyal partnership says it all!

Reviewed on 15/11/2021

Over the past decade, we have remained loyal to Invoice2go. We love their small business feel and their ability to meet the needs of our company promptly and efficiently every time! They cater to all businesses big and small and are consistently actively engaged in improving, and attaining viable solutions to meet the growing needs of their clientele. THIS COMPANY CARES. (And THAT alone— is huge!)

Pros

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing! The product is professional and reliable. Affordable. And you really know that they care about your success. After all, that’s the best way to achieving their own success (which they’ve certainly accomplished!)

Cons

Bug fix needed. I don’t like that I can’t call support anymore but they’ve made up for that with prompt, efficient communications amongst their team via whichever network they use to communicate with one another in order to operate as a singular unit to provide effective and outstanding customer support!!

Houzz Pro

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Loyalty. Easy user experience.
Herman
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Invoice2go is great!

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

Pros

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

Cons

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Invoice design and ease of use.

Response from Invoice2go

Thank you, Herman! Customizable and professional-looking invoices are a huge part of what we do, so we are glad you find our features intuitive to use. We offer a variety of plans starting at 5.99 per month. Please check them out on our website. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Elizabeth
  • Industry: Accounting

Was once a great app.........

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Disappointing

Disappointing

Pros

This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

Cons

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE
Price increase makes the app very expensive now.

I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Response from Invoice2go

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at [email protected]. Thank you again!

Alan
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Invoice2go Customer Review

Reviewed on 1/3/2021

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Cons

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

Response from Invoice2go

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Keith

user

Reviewed on 15/2/2021

keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Pros

Product easy to use when on the road

Cons

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of
Arrangement of past invoices seems odd
Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account.
Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

Response from Invoice2go

Hey Keith. Thank you for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback and have brought your suggestions up to our product team. We would love to hear from you to gather more detail about your business needs. Please send us an email to [email protected] at your earliest convenience.

Sarah
  • Industry: Photography

Great for small businesses - Saves your time and is worth the money

Reviewed on 5/8/2021

As an owner and main photographer of a photography business, I am so busy all the time with tasks and managing inquiries. The app helps me quickly send quotations, invoices, track payments and expenses all while I'm out of the office.

Pros

The software is customizable so you don't see it's coming from an app. It raises your professional aesthetic and saves an incredible amount of time. I can be out and about as a photographer, get an inquiry, make an estimate within a few months and send it to a client from my phone. The client can approve the quotation, it moves to an invoice, and the whole process is amazing. The customer service has also been great anytime I've had a small issue.

Cons

I do wish there were easier options to use multiple currencies, but it's not impossible. Unfortunately the easy payment methods are not applicable in Oman where we usually operate from, but if Paypal gets approved someday for Omani currency this won't be an issue. I also wish it was a little more affordable, or there were benefits for being a longer-term customer.

Barbara
  • Industry: Photography

Invoice2go makes billing so easy!

Reviewed on 4/3/2022

I've used Invoice2go for my last 2 businesses! I don't have an accountants mind, so the fact that this software is so easy to set up and use has been great! It looks bad (and is bad for the bottom line) for a business to let bookkeeping matters lag and this software makes it easy for someone whose strengths don't lie in numbers/accounting to easily keep an accurate view of your business financials. The ease of use makes invoicing so much less time-consuming and allows me to spend that time improving my business!

Pros

After you've taken the time to enter products/prices/tax rates and client databases almost everything from that point forward is just a menu selection. Calculation is done for you! Reports are done for you. You have an overview of sales by client, date range, past-due invoices and due dates. You also have year-to-date totals and variable time ranges of your choosing to help get a better feel for the direction sales are going and a comparison of past years! It also gives a easy picture of which clients are past due and by how long so action can be taken sooner rather than later! And it allows easy preparation for tax time!

Cons

There are many layouts available based on your business needs and many customization options, however I think that the graphics and 'feel' of the invoices could use some improvement! The functionality, which is the most important however, is great!

Misty
Misty

Invoice2 go

Reviewed on 2/4/2020

Pros

The style and layout of the whole system is extremely nice. It converts from mobile app to desktop. It allows real time updates of the data. Also restricting users access.

Cons

The cost of this software and the poor communication of the staff. We are really busy as everyone and when the software renewed it had jumped in price. It is a nice software. But they are reaching too far in price. So I did not renew. And they locked all past data no access unless you renew. That's fine I keep copies. But leaves a bad taste for this company. Now using a free app which works for everything we need with out own custom db. But for others there are more reasonable companies that does not homd your data hostage.

mykhaylo

Fix the bug with phone number on invoices and estimates

Reviewed on 2/6/2021

Its good, customer support is there. Wish the bugs would get fixed faster

Its good, customer support is there. Wish the bugs would get fixed faster

Pros

Quick, simple and relatively easy to use

Cons

There are a few bugs and very big requirements for fast internet

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Did not want to switch yet
Dale

Disappointed your told stuff on the phone that does not happen… it’s all about billing high

Reviewed on 23/6/2022

Disappointed

Disappointed

Pros

Felt it was easy to use, and easy to teach others to enter clients an make an invoice

Cons

$&more

Douglas
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Great for quick invoicing for single users.

Reviewed on 29/5/2021

Unresponsive when ask them to customize settings or add critical creatures.

Unresponsive when ask them to customize settings or add critical creatures.

Pros

Great for quick invoicing for single users.

Cons

Cannot retrieve deleted invoices for audit purposes.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Quicker learning curve, but this product is only useful for single users till they add deleted invoices retrieval function.
Jeri
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Bocephus

Reviewed on 8/3/2022

Pros

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Cons

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

Bob
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Big Office for a small operator

Reviewed on 10/3/2022

Great

Great

Pros

Ease of use, carry in my backpocket, sync with laptop

Cons

Needs an eftpos connection such as square

Xero

Was around before it
Bobby

My recommendations

Reviewed on 31/5/2022

9 out of 10

9 out of 10

Pros

Multiple reasons- Online, Phone App, accounting, recurring invoices, reporting, customization in designing, reminders, estimates

Cons

Every thing works perfect for my business except these two issues:
1. Sender email ID "MUST" be of the company not invoice2go, it confuses the client and give a negative impact on branding
2. Also under recurring invoices there should be yearly recurring of invoices as well

Bobby

McKee

Reviewed on 15/8/2022

Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

Pros

I use invoice to go on a daily basis for estimating and invoicing. It is a necessity for that it keeps me up to date on multiple bills that are due and partial payments on jobs. Very easy and simple to use. I have two seperate businesss’s I use through invoice to go.

Cons

Adding a percentage automatically for credit card use directly to customer

Andrew
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Pros n cons

Reviewed on 20/2/2022

I have kept invoice2go which implies that I am satisfied with the product. Too many changes over the years. If something is working, don't change (update) it.

Pros

Ease of use, fairly versatile with reports for tracking business trends and payments

Cons

Customer service via "chat". Updates that change the process and look of invoicing without consent or knowledge. Old dog and new tricks don't pair up well.

Jim
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Professional

Reviewed on 22/6/2022

Pros

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Cons

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

Jason
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

Reviewed on 5/5/2022

This would've become my default invoicing app if it weren't so overpriced and connected with Square. They now force users to sign-up for their own custom online payment gateway.

Pros

Can quickly create branded invoices and send to clients from phone or web. Can accept payments through online payment gateways. Good sales and expense project tracking

Cons

Plans are too expensive. $4.99/mo allows 2 invoices/mo; $8.49/mo allows 5 invoices; $40 allows unlimited invoices.

Zoho Invoice

Reasons for Switching to Invoice2go

Great interface and app. Great reporting.
Dan

Great For Startups

Reviewed on 23/6/2021

Love it

Love it

Pros

I needed an easy to use invoicing software for my startup. After looking at several options (and even trying a couple of others-briefly) I found and started using Invoice2go. I like the simplicity, the ability to customize and their customer service is very responsive.

Cons

I haven’t had any issues. My bookkeeper has been wanting to integrate to Quickbooks and I just saw that feature has been added…so no complaints

Veronica

useless as tits on a bull

Reviewed on 28/3/2021

customer "Support" takes more than 24 hrs to respond and then closes the ticket when you don't respond quickly enough for their liking (even if you DID in fact respond...)

Pros

the invoicing is straight forward, no nonsense

Cons

The reports have changed since i last used them, and not for the better. There is no Financial year options, and rather than just show your report when you run it, it tries to send it via email. This would be fine, IF THE ATTACHMENT WOULD OPEN. Too clunky now and the reporting features are counter intuitive and don't have the finesse of even basic accounting requirements anymore. AVOID THIS APP IF YOU WANT TO GET INFO FOR YOUR ACCOUNTANT EASILY - THIS IS NOT THE ONE FOR YOU

Kris
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Professional

Reviewed on 4/6/2021

I used for 12 years and it offered me a professional looking invoice.

I used for 12 years and it offered me a professional looking invoice.

Pros

I was able to custom design my invoices which added to the professional appearance of my business.

Cons

I didn’t have any dislikes for the software. It was constantly upgraded and easy to use.

Greg

Ease of mind

Reviewed on 23/3/2021

I've been using invoice 2 go for a few years now, thought about changing xero or myob, but realize all the extra stuff they offer I don't need.

Pros

The easiness of using the software, so symple to use , you don't need to be a IT specallist to operate the system at all click and send is all it takes.

Cons

Properly the yearly subscription, you forget that you have it , also the ability to pay via Bank transfer.

Robert

Forced

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

I’m still with it after 12 years

I’m still with it after 12 years

Pros

Easy to use . Nice customizing of invoices

Cons

No mass delete of previous years . Hard to update product changes in a large format

Response from Invoice2go

Thank you for the support over the past 12 years. We have and continue to improve our software, and a large part of that is with the help of feedback from our customers. Thanks for letting us know your desire for mass deletion and a larger format.

Yvonne

Quoting and estimating genius!

Reviewed on 22/1/2022

Pros

It's an elegant and easy to use program that sends very professional estimates and quotes to my customers.

Cons

I think this software is great like it is and there isn't really a section that I liked least

Brantley
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Over Priced Slow Processing Company!!

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

mixed hard to get support... Support says issues are fixed ans there not.

mixed hard to get support... Support says issues are fixed ans there not.

Pros

Clean formatted invoices. They use to be cheap. Not anymore. I will never reccomend them anymore!!

Cons

Over priced sluggish responses. Load,Load more Load... Limbo land. Up you need to re start your device.