eWay-CRM

4.8/5

Jan V.

A great tool

Reviewed on 7/1/2022

Pros

I can see all the information together and there is a tight integration with outlook. We can modify it by our needs. There is a great support.

Cons

With the new version most problems are gone.

Tomáš P.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

We use eWay-CRM and can only recommend it- RUML s.r.o.

Reviewed on 11/1/2022

Informations are crucial in sales, thanks to eWay- CRM we have most importatnt data save.

Pros

An integration into the Outlook. Very easy is making a meeting record - you can use - notes, photos, voice record ...

Cons

It´s like an Excel .. means it´s like the tables and you can customize it quickly

Laura S.

eWay

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

it has been ok not been the most slickest CRM I have used but it does have some nice features to it which compensates for some of its clunkiness

Pros

I like how the outlook integration works for setting callbacks to keep you organized

Cons

It crashes quite a bit or logs you out after a certain time of inactivity, I also don't like how the the contact and company information are in 2 different parts of the system, would be better on one view

Douglas B.
  • Industry: Utilities

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Pros

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Cons

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Response from eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Kathleen P.

Best CRM integrated with Microsoft Outlook

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

Pros

We love the seamless integration with Outlook. We spent a few years looking for a Microsoft BCM replacement and eWay-CRM was the first system that not only provided the functionality of BCM, but took it to the next level. The seamless integration with Outlook was a must for us. Also, we occupy a very niche marketplace so the level of customization available in eWay was a must. After a year or so, I am sure we have only scratched the surface regarding all the available features, etc.

Cons

Using eWay is pretty straight forward and basic customization (adding fields, etc.) is pretty easy. However, if you need to add more advanced features / customizations, it can get pretty complicated quickly (especially for someone like me that is not computer savvy). But I guess that is par for the course -- the more customizable, the more complex. I prefer to have a consultant at eWay take care of these items and recommend solutions. I think it is well worth the expense.

Kamil O.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reasonably affordable, easy to use and well integrated CRM

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

Easy and effective management of contacts, opportunities, marketing activities and projects.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Cyclic relations of items, easy access
- Time saving
- Mobile app to use in meetings
- Well supported

Cons

- Missing integration with our ERP (Money S4)
- Operating on more PCs/laptops under one username sometimes causes problems

Freshdesk and Pardot
Adriana S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent CRM system

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

Pros

Very user-friendly software, perfect compatibility with MS Outlook, simple and efficient user environment

Cons

It's difficult to setup the automation side

Response from eWay System

Hello Adriana,

Thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Miriama K.
  • Industry: Warehousing

e-way review

Reviewed on 11/1/2022

Pros

user friendly, clear, interesting features

Cons

everything I need for work is available, I don't know about anything that is missing yet

Jan A.

eWay experience after 2 years

Reviewed on 8/12/2021

I like it very much and can´t understand how could we manage our company without that.

Pros

We like most the connection with MS Outlook. Also it is very detailed and we can track many categories. It was easy to implement it.

Cons

Sometimes I would prefer easier and / or quicker synchronisation.

Donald r. P.

Thrilled

Reviewed on 8/12/2021

Very happy with the entire experience. Will be telling others.

Pros

We looked long and far for a CRM solution and eWay checked all the boxes.

Cons

There are so many features, it would be premature to comment on what it doesn't do.

Response from eWay System

Hello Donald,

Thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback! :-)

Nick R.

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

Reviewed on 17/5/2021

First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable.

The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Pros

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not.

The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc.

After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge.
Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Cons

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Fernando P.

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Pros

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Cons

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Jan P.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Using eWay almost 10 years - and growing

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

I have been using eWay CRM since the days I was working alone as a person (fire and safety specialist) when I used eWay CRM in the free version, almost 10 years ago.
Now I own company with 3 employees - all of them are using eWay witout any problem and the system is simply growing with us. I have experience with other CRM (such as Microsoft Dynamics I have neen useing in previous occupation) and the most possible change is that eWay is simply accepted by all employees, compared to "hostile" CRM systems which are very often boycotted by employees making it usnusable.
I am simply satisfied customer who also sees where the system could be even better.

Pros

Integration with Outlook is just excellent, you simply don't know it's there and it's doing it's job. Helps employees to use the CRM without hasitating.
Great contant and task management, great e-mail tracking - it simply does what I expect.

Cons

Reporting is not so great as I would like. I can do better with my fine-tuned excel table (including forecast for the future).
Setting up campaigns, especially not e-mail, but land mailing is little bit too complicated and we are still discovering this part of the system.

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

New occupation, eWay is easier to use, cheaper for very small companies, excellent support (REALLY EXCELLENT!) and Oulook integration.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

I ahve been using Raynet CRM for few months simultaneously with eWay to compare - Raynet is great system too and there are things where it is even better, but overall I was more satisfied with eWay, mostly because of seamless integration with Outlook which is simply addictive.
Milan P.
  • Industry: Machinery

The e-way-CRM exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

eWay-CRM works very well. We haven´t had any technical problems so far. What we realy like is customer support. Friendly but proffesional staff is always ready to help us, answer are question or make a customization of the product if we ask for it.

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use and adopt!
From the very fisrt day it's part of the MS Outlook like if it always was.
We realy like the record of to whom a specific lead is assigned. So every single sales representative knows wheather she/ he should contact potential customer or not.
Our sales cases are lasting long as we sell quite expensive EDM machines for tool shops in automotive or aerospace. So realy appreciate a record of document and comunication related to the one specific case. You can imagin what reputation demage could cause to send price proposal not reflecting what was already agreed!

Cons

We don' t use a marketing modul so far. At the begging (4 years ago) we supposed the marketing automation / emailing is a bit complicated. So we stayd stick on SW we were used to use. We hava heard that it´s not true anymore so we are going to check it and will see.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Flores was very complicated, not easy to use with rather bad technical support :-(

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Easy to use, Easy to implement, initial fee as well as maintenance fee are low compared to Sales force.
Sean K.
  • Industry: Investment Management

eWay-CRM user review

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Pros

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Cons

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Maximizer CRM

Ease of integration with Outlook

Response from eWay System

Hello Sean,

thank you for your positive feedback.

When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy.

Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention.

Regards

Team eWay-CRM

Freek K.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

eWay CRM taking your business forward

Reviewed on 30/3/2017

eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

Pros

1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook.
2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc.
3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc.
4. The frequent updates.
5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos.
6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions.
7. Our employees can work from home.
8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects.
9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Cons

I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

Marco A.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Perfect and seamless Office integration

Reviewed on 3/10/2021

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Pros

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Cons

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

Wrike, Bitrix24, HubSpot Marketing Hub and Teamwork

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Response from eWay System

Hello Marco,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Bob S.
  • Industry: Information Services

eWay ... absolutely!

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Pros

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Cons

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Response from eWay System

Hello Bob,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Allen Z.

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pros

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Cons

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Amir K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Reviewed on 20/2/2021

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Pros

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Cons

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Joe G.

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Reviewed on 24/1/2017

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Pros

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Cons

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Karolis S.
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Pros

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Cons

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Michal T.

Rating 201 consulting

Reviewed on 1/7/2021

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Pros

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Cons

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Response from eWay System

Hello Michal,

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Karel S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

eWay review

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pros

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Cons

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Price & simple adaptability
Natalja S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Pros

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Cons

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.