Karolis S.
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Pros

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Cons

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Martina K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

eWay CRM - simply, free and great program

Reviewed on 20/2/2021

I switched from another program because it was confusing and user-recombined, eWayCRM is pleasant to me, it has everything I need and I can easily manage contacts and their management

Pros

it is directly in outlook, it loads automatically when I turn on the computer, it is clear, logical and user-friendly. The content is very varied, it can be combined with any type of company, the calendar and contact history work well. It takes more time for field use, but it's a programm look that everyone knows, so it can be learned quickly. I praise the import and export of data.

Cons

I'm missing or haven't figured out how to enter a contact record faster and how to quickly find notes about it.

Sean K.
  • Industry: Investment Management

eWay-CRM user review

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Pros

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Cons

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Response from eWay System

Hello Sean,

thank you for your positive feedback.

When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy.

Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention.

Regards

Team eWay-CRM

Freek K.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

eWay CRM taking your business forward

Reviewed on 30/3/2017

eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

Pros

1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook.
2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc.
3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc.
4. The frequent updates.
5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos.
6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions.
7. Our employees can work from home.
8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects.
9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Cons

I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

Natalja S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Pros

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Cons

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Barrie W.

Our experience with e-Way

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

David C.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

eWay - The Way Forward

Reviewed on 9/2/2021

We have found the workflow for users dealing with clients on a daily basis who can identify a new lead can easily pass to sales and start a new sales workflow and interact with the team.

Pros

Integration to the most used software on any desktop - Outlook.

Cons

The only issue we have with eWay is the Add-in dropping off Outlook. Not sure if this is an Outlook or eWay issue but can easily be turned back on when Outlook decides to disable it.

Gaby B.

Great software to manage customers

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Overall experience is great, the support and help from eWay-team is outstanding. Sometimes different outlook plugins do not work with e-Way after some updates at first, but these issues could always be resolved

Pros

integration into outlook, having all the conversations with customers (phone, mail) and documents at one place. The calender integration is also great!

Cons

import was quite difficult at the time because of different language settings, I had to translate the csv first but still hat some problems with some fields not importing correctly. But the support was very helpful.

Robin B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

A very capable Outlook based CRM system, which can was tailo to suit our needs at a reasonable...

Reviewed on 17/8/2017

Having all of the sales leads accessible in one place, being able to analyse and manipulate the data out of the system and into excel is an advantage.

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate your way around and E-way worked very closely with us to develop a customised system which was tailored to meet the needs of our business. The fact that it is Outlook based is also an advantage, no need to open other programs etc. E-way have continued to support us with post implementation changes to the software and also supported us with training in Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.

Cons

We have managed to overcome most of the issues that we had with the system initially, these were mainly issues of initial specification which were worked through together with E-Way to resolve

Daniel I.

The Ultimate Outlook Intergrated Experience

Reviewed on 28/2/2019

My Outlook inbox is empty for the first time in 20 years. Every single deal, project and task is organized and accounted for. Nothing is lost.

Pros

The product is right where it needs to be - in the middle of Outlook where so many of us manage out entire workflow, work day, and business processes. No other CRM or project tool integrates so seamlessly nor simplifies my day as Eway-CRM. It is not the richest in features, but because it is actually part of my Outlook experience (not just a lame plugin and sluggish sidebar, but added windows and content controls), ALL of my projects, tasks, deals, leads and daily activities across multiple companies are more organized and managed than they have ever been in my 30 year career.

Cons

Inconsistency in terms. Reporting is week. Custimization is clumsy. Not the best help docs, lacks a web portal that is apparently available for use as of yet. Documentation is overcome by strong sales and customer support- very responsive. Portal is almost unnecessary because because Outlook use is helpful. The mobile helps a lot as well.

Deborah S.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Indispensable -- despite a few bugs!

Reviewed on 28/2/2019

Despite the cons above, I don't know how I ever got along without eWay. I use the Projects component most often. My projects are MUCH more organized now, and things aren't falling through the cracks. The Deals feature is my second favorite part of the application. Overall, I really like the program even though there are some bugs to be worked out.

Pros

It works from within Outlook and synchronizes with Outlook data.

Cons

1) There are some glitches in synchronizing contacts, tasks, and calendar items. I've found workarounds for most of these issues, but this take a bit of extra time. Many of my contacts still haven't synced, and the calendar never has.

2) Although the program is fairly intuitive for users, it is not so for administrators. I'm a solopreneur, and find the admin settings daunting -- especially when setting up workflows. I've been unable to fix workflow errors, even after studying the documentation. Buttons are not where you expect them to be, so there's a lot of hunting. I've learned a lot of apps on my own, but this is the first one where I may need some training. In other words -- it's a steeper learning curve than expected.

Silvie K.
  • Industry: Machinery

Daily helper for business

Reviewed on 26/2/2021

eWay is an excellent tool for the customer management.

Pros

eWay software is a basis for my daily work. It has a very friendly and intuitive usage. It is an excellent help making all customers records, business oportunity records, having all relevant documents available on one place.

Cons

We need to integrate eWay with other software.

Adam K.
  • Industry: Plastics

Efficient and helpful

Reviewed on 1/4/2021

Overall this is a good system that could be better but is no way the worst out there in the market. It does everything I require it to do just lacking that star quality that would put it above the rest.

Pros

Easy to use. Useful for saving documents from emails. easy system to manage.

Cons

Has a tendency to crash or slow down laptop as infrequent, random times.

Andrew K.

eWay improves our sales

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

We use eWay to manage Deals and it has resulted in much more efficient Sales Team meetings and targeted sale work.

Pros

eWay is easy to use. It has more features than our staff require. It has improved our sale team efficiency.

Cons

It was initially a little difficult for some of our sales team to learn how to populate and update Deals.

Martin I.

We are very satisfied with the software

Reviewed on 21/8/2017

Pros

The big advantage is that the program runs in a familiar environment. This makes it easy to implement, employees are quick to orientate. It saves significantly implementation costs.

Cons

As the only problem I see the ability to work on one PC in one database only. This is a problem if you work in several companies.

Tomas P.

Very easy to use, full functionality, great performance/cost solution for small company.

Reviewed on 11/4/2018

Pros

Overview, iOS app, Filters, support, updates and continuous improvement based on the most customer needs - general, no extra fees.

Cons

The Outlook add-in loads the Outlook becomes slower. Monitor resolution change makes the screen unreadable - has not to be the problem of this software.

Bohumil B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great CRM

Reviewed on 7/4/2021

Pros

I like the simplicity because its with Outlook. The software can be customized quite a bit which is something we truly appreciate

Cons

I can´t think of anything yet. I would suggest that maybe the User Interface is a bit "outdated".

Jimmy Z.

Great product, Great Support

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Pros

Ease of usage, outlook integration, clear simple interface and categories

Cons

relies on outlook, sometimes is slow to load. it will be great if it was also available as a standalone app. web version is good but not as fully featured.

Milan P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Experience with e-way

Reviewed on 1/4/2021

Overall experience is very good, software is working well and helping creating new leads+ closing deals to projects

Pros

Easier time management of leads, easy work with software, easy task management

Cons

I did not find any major difficulties so far

Jakub K.

Excellent easy to use software

Reviewed on 24/5/2017

Pros

Fully integrated into MS Outlook
eWay offers much more than just CRM standard functionalities.
Excellent support with an individual approach to each customer.

Jakub T.
  • Industry: Machinery

Very user-friendly software, perfect compatibility with MS Outlook, useful for us

Reviewed on 26/4/2018

Overview about business cases

Pros

Compatibility with Outlook, easy to use, useful for business, it provides easy overview of business cases

Cons

The Outlook add-in loads the Outlook becomes slower. Usual users will not be able to use it without basic training.

Bill D.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Excellent CRM System

Reviewed on 27/2/2019

We rolled this system out to our entire organization with little problems and the support is great.

Pros

Ease of use and customization.

GDPR features are amazing.

Built in professional email

Super stable

Cons

No notification of a client having errors

• Industry: Chemicals

Information

Reviewed on 1/4/2021

Pros

I can see if we had contact in a other country for the same company.

Cons

The overview can be easier. If a contact don't work for the customer we can't put that in the system.

František H.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 31/3/2021

Pros

easily accessible history of projects and great filtering

Cons

sometimes logic of operations is not in order I would expect, but you can get used to it.

Karolina B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

review

Reviewed on 24/9/2020

Quickly adapted to use eWay-CRM.
Structured contact management.
Very well organized and archived email campaigns with track of record.

Pros

Easy of use. Well known Outlook interface.

Cons

Implementation process - to be sure that the correct data will be uploaded.