4.6
4.4
4.5
4.9
Veronika C.

We use eWay CRM mainly for its efficient way of client´s database and reporting. Both perfect.

Reviewed on 26/6/2017

Pros

- all in one place
- easy to search
- great, because it´s all synchronized
- perfect customer support
- keeps our client´s list active with no number limits of contacts and still finds the contact in 2 seconds
- gives us customized reports and view on employees attendance

Cons

- sometimes it takes a time to load (especially remotely)
- takes a space on the server
- employees don´t like it because filling the attendance is time-consuming. Although when it is used every day, it is doable even for them and the reports are perfect afterwards :-)
- for some employees it might seem a little bit more sophisticated, therefore they need more training and explaining

Debapriya D.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

THE BEST Outlook integrated Sales & Marketing management tool

Reviewed on 20/8/2019

The product & support are fantastic.

Pros

The seamless interface with Outlook, to easily add & create leads & projects on the fly. Abilityto set reminders & also create marketing campaigns using this product makes it far more feature packed than many other higher profile products.

Cons

Sometimes the synchronisation fails & it needs to be restarted again but that happens 1 in 10 times so its not a major deal anyway.

Luc B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

A silmpe user-friendly CRM

Reviewed on 17/9/2020

Pros

Fully inegrated in Outlook, close to GTD

Cons

Difficulties to fit to the daily work. not real view on e-mails

Johnny H.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Winner! eWay has developed a solid, intuitive and cost effective CRM.

Reviewed on 11/1/2017

We could go on and on about how much we like eWay CRM. A few points that sold us: embedded in Outlook so training is minimal, value, customization without the need to have a computer engineering degree, and OUTSTANDING customer service! Email the CEO, he will email you back personally.

For an American company, one need not worry about support. I am not sure the staff at eWay even sleep, because we get help in minutes most often regardless of what time it is.

This software could be customized for any business. We happen to be an engineering and manufacturing company that develop projects for years with massive amounts of email traffic and data to keep organized before a contract is ever executed. eWay has made this task much easier.

You want them to customize it for your business needs, just ask them. We suspect there is so much more eWay can do to make our lives easier but we have just got started.

FYI, we have used some of the big names CRM's in the past and grew tired of the app game, a whole new platform to learn, add on's for this and that. It was just to complicated and expensive. eWay just works and works well.

Pros

Embedded in a familiar tool, Outlook.

Cons

They need a Android and Apple app (I understand these are being developed). Folders for documents should be more Windows native, folders, sub folders, etc., in lieu of categories.

No way to customize reports.

Branislav B.

I like it

Reviewed on 29/5/2017

Pros

i like tha fact that the software is connected to microsoft outlook. Another benefit is having a well working mobile app. Stas and reports are also a good feature.

Cons

I would like for this sofwtare to implement a way of monitoring company vehicles. I might also appriciate a newsletter with latest changes since i am a busy man and have only a little time to learn about them on my own,

Mark M.
Industry: International Trade & Development

Top Flight Professional Program

Reviewed on 27/2/2019

The E-Way Technical staff have taken suggestions for individual improvrments or modifications and either incorporated them into the main program, or devised suitable local workarounds. Without Cost.

Pros

The fine tuned program works in our small business environment. The virtually immediate technical advice and guidance is highly valued, well informed and most importantly “Freely Provided” without additional charges to the user.

Cons

None that are of meaningful importance.

Josef R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Very practical and intuitive solution to the corporate database of customers, employees and goods.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

Attendance system. Project management. Employee management. Detailed database of projects, companies, goods and more.

Pros

Supervision of employee attendance and status of ongoing projects. Project management. Property database.

Cons

Usual users will not be able to use it without basic training. I have nothing else to write. It's a good system.

David B.
Industry: Law Practice

Best CRM Out There

Reviewed on 1/3/2019

Great support. Great people. Great product. I am glad I found eway-crm.

Pros

The ability to work within Outlook while still having the flexibility to create fields and processes relevant to me.

Cons

I would like to see some ability to graphically represent tasks.

Joe G.
Industry: Environmental Services
Company size: Self Employed

My Review

Reviewed on 27/2/2019

The more I learn about how to use it and implement it properly the better I like it.

Pros

It integrates with Outlook perfectly. The web app is wonderful and the general interface is intuative

Cons

Can be confusing. Some of the better features are not obvious.

Josef M.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy to use, compact, unproblematic

Reviewed on 17/8/2017

Overview of tasks and their status for all users.

Pros

Simplicity of use, integration into outlook, clarity. Database items can be customized to the user.

Cons

Reports are not always clear. Sometimes there are problems with the database and the intervention of the service department is required.

Jim S.

eWay - CRM Product Review

Reviewed on 31/10/2016

eWay - CRM is a great product and we have been using it for 5 years and have no complaints. Don't let the time difference or the language barrier discourage you from purchasing it. The staff is excellent and speaks and writes English excellent and always works around the time difference.

Pros

Ease to use

David N.
Industry: Automotive

Easy to use, integrated into Outlook, offline mode

Reviewed on 19/6/2017

Pros

eWay is integrated into Outlook and working with it is intuitive. Offline mode is very important for the business. Implementation of the server part is simple.

Cons

Initial client / server synchronization takes a long time if there is a lot of data in the database. Fortunately, this happens only when you reinstall your PC. It's the price for offline mode.

Mike R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I went over on the data limit on the free version and it was very simple to upgrade.

Reviewed on 12/3/2018

This software helps me keep track of prospects and clients and the communication that I have with them including attachments.

Pros

Very flexable and works great with outlook. I love the ability to have multiple devices access the database as well as my mobile phone.

Cons

I have not found anything yet. The initial setup was a little time consuming as I was trying to merge Microsoft Business Contact manger and some of the headers in the file needed to be fixed

C h "bubba" S.

Very pleased with the ease of learning and the ease of migrating from BCM.

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

Pros

Automatically backs up to the cloud. The Journal module allows me to make notes of meetings and phone conversations easily and attaches each one to the contact. Having a history of all email and other conversations available on each contact's page. Ease of entering new contacts. When I open Outlook... eWay is there and ready to go.

Cons

I'd like to see more tutorials and examples of how others in a similar biz are using the product. More guidance in how each module might or might not be of benefit to me. For my particular biz, I would like to see at least 2 classes of contacts... ex. Company contacts (referral sources) and Individual contacts (clients/customers)

Jim F.
Industry: Environmental Services

Correct Tool For My New Business

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

Reviewed 3 CRM packages. The two must have features were interface with M-Outook and print out notes by prospect. Both features are present. The detailed notes/reports were exactly what I need. Many ways to incorporate notes into the Customer files. The bonus is the core features to track many key events is part of the package. Customer support to help me understand the e-Way approach to documentation of events was most helpful. Good job to all who helped me. Thank you.

Pros

To many to list. Easy to use. Learning curve, for me was low.

Cons

I like to pay annual fees. Currently only monthly.

Bob S.

This is the CRM we have been looking for! We wanted an Outlook based product with a good mobile app

Reviewed on 10/1/2018

It keeps important customer information at our fingertips, whether we are in the office or on the road. With half of our staff on the road all day, the eWay iPhone app is killer for us!

Pros

A search that actually works! Not weighed down with feature bloat. Record linking for contacts, events, documents, etc. The support is GREAT and responsive!

Cons

The mobile app does not 'scale' on an iPad. While there is a web version for the iPad, our preference is the mobile app that is used on the iPhone.

Blas R.
Industry: Management Consulting

It has helped to organize information about contacts, marketing and business opportunities

Reviewed on 28/3/2018

Organization, e-mail integration, it is easier to generate marketing and sales reports, integrates project control

Pros

I like most its features and varied functionalities, its integration with Outlook, the possibility to parameterize the reports

Cons

I do not like the difficulty to update information in batches about companies and contacts. Also, it slows down Outlook. It is not an easy tool to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ahmed ali K.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Affordable

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 4/10/2019

We are managing sales and customers through eWay-Crm

Pros

The eWay-Crm is very affordable conpare to other CRM and the best thing about it is that in itegrates with outlook very easily

Cons

The eWay-crm is very good and i had not found any dislikes in it till ye it is working very fine for mr

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

One of the best CRM I ever used

Reviewed on 2/11/2020

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros

customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Cons

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

Karel S.
Industry: Medical Devices

eWay review

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pros

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Cons

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Petr J.
Industry: Real Estate

eWay review after several months of use

Reviewed on 17/9/2020

Pros

I like most how eWay is flexible, customizable. Integration process in our firm was quite easy with the help of eWay experts.

Cons

I would welcome if eWay was natively ready to connect to other system in order to share data, for example inventory managed in the accounting system, or if there was better support from eWay to do this connection via API.
Also mobile APP could be improved, such as better documents management, support of another modules (Goods, etc.).

Peter F.
Industry: Medical Devices

More than pleased

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

I am really pleased with my e-way experience. Keep up the good Work!

Pros

It’s easy, adoptable and fits all users. For us as a small company it’s in the right pricerange and has all the features we need.
We use it most for to keep track of our customers and soon to be customers towards sales and marketing tasks.
And a big shout out for the technical support!! The responsetime is quick and proffessional and always bring the right answers.

Cons

No comment really! I’m all over pleased.

Jan D.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

DATA AUTOTRANS - coach company

Reviewed on 27/8/2020

Evidence of the business cases, company profiles with segmentation, contact details.

Pros

Quick response, outlook platform - not another separate software.

Cons

At the moment not aware of any difficulties while using this software. Perhaps paid massmailing campaigns.

Maurus B.
Industry: Financial Services

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pros

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Cons

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Eve J.
Industry: Sports

eWay as a replacement for Microsoft BCM

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

I did a lot of research looking for a replacement to the now-defunct Microsoft Business Contact Manager that our office had been using. Most of them were much more sales-driven and feature heavy than what I needed, not to mention astronomically expensive. For our small company with just 2 sales and support people, we needed something that allowed us to track not just our sales but also our existing customers and their support issues that wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. What first struck me was the option to do a one-time buy and host the database on our server, which we were already doing. Having it integrated directly into Outlook was important to me as well, I didn't want to have to completely re-learn a new piece of software.

Now that we have been using eWay, I can tell you it was the best decision I have ever made. They were very patient with me as they transferred our old data into the new system and got it set up on our server. They made sure everything was right before we went live and spent a lot of time getting it just so. The transition itself went smoothly for us. Their support has been outstanding and their documentation and knowledge base are fabulous! We did a one hour training session via TeamViewer to help familiarize ourselves with the flow and the differences in how we could use it compared to BCM. That was all it took. I have been able to customize the forms and workflows myself with just a little help from the knowledge base. I am really enjoying using the software and I'm sure that I'll find other great features as I use it more. It looks like it has everything!

Thanks eWay, this has been a great experience for me and your people have been fantastic to work with.

Pros

Ease of use, integrated into Outlook, one time license fee.