Canva

4.7 (11,866)
Write a Review!
Graphic design & video editing tool for web and print

(11,866)

Site
Site

Canva General Review

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

Canva is to my opinion the best software that can be used to create and publish any graphic design on the go. Publishing on social media has never been that easy, no need to calculate the image dimensions (Width x Height) set by different social media platforms... Canva does that automatically for you.

Pros

- Canva is so easy to use with beautiful and instinctive UI design, great user experience too.
- It has a free version with readily available design templates which just needs to be customized according to your liking.
- It's a relatively cheap software compared to others in the same category.
- Canva has mobile applications too where you can create designs on the go and it syncs all your created designs created, irrespective of the platform you used.
- Canva makes it so easy to create our social media posts for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn as well as posters we use to advertise offline as well as presentations during student/faculty training.
- Besides our company, Canva is widely used among content creators (e.g Bloggers, YouTubers to create video thumbnails) hence a large audience uses this which influenced our decision to choose Canva as a photo design software.

Cons

- Repetitive designs might be found across the web as everyone uses the same design templates.

FotoJet

Reasons for Choosing Canva

- Fotojet seemed to be limited in terms of features, compared to Canva. - Canva tends to have more free design templates readily available for use.

FotoJet

Reasons for Switching to Canva

- Canva was relatively cheap and affordable, so easy to use (does not require an expert) and has so many free design templates.
Mayank
  • Industry: Design
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

YOUR DESIGNER FRIEND.

Reviewed on 26/5/2024

I had a fantastic experience using this software. I didn’t need any help from other apps. As I used the pro version, I could use all of the features. I use Canva both for my personal and official work. I insist everyone to give it a shot

Pros

Its vast storage of extensive templates always amazes me. It contains various kinds of templates like social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), presentations, and thumbnails. Poster, card, resume, flyer, and a lot. So you don’t have to use any third-party application.

Cons

Canva doesn’t offer for free. Most of the important elements are paid. You can’t use them unless you purchase the pro version. And the price is a bit high. They should add some more important features in the free version.

Haley

Needs Improvement but Totally Worth It

Reviewed on 4/11/2019

Frustrating with a big pay off. The process is really annoying but seeing the finished project and how well it performs makes *some* of the irritation worth it. I will say that despite consistent being angered during the creation process, I keep coming back to use Canva.

Pros

There are a multitude of options for any and all kind of advertising. You can even design logos and business cards on Canva which is super cool.

I have used Canva for Instagram stories, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, and have made and printed off flyers. I really do enjoy how seamless templates are across different sized projects as well - that has made it very easy to streamline advertising campaigns.

I also really enjoy how easily it saves past designs - seeing your past campaigns is super easy because you can see everything big picture and all at once.

Cons

You’re not about to work offline on the mobile app which is really unhelpful. Any changes you may make, say while trying to work underground during your subway ride, do not save and often times you’ll have to start over. Super annoying.

The program is also very touchy and finicky - you have to be super deliberate with what you’re doing. I find that one mistaken click can totally blank out what you’re working on. Again, super annoying.

Ash

Canva made design work within healthcare context easy to manage.

Reviewed on 22/4/2024

Canva is a fantastic platform that democratizes design, making it accessible to everyone. Its user-friendly interface facilitates a smooth design process, boosting productivity and creativity. It's an indispensable tool for creating marketing materials, and presentations.

Pros

Canva has an intuitive interface for users without graphic design expertise. Its vast template library is versatile, covering various applications, and allows for collaborative work, streamlining creative processes.

Cons

Canva's advanced features will not feel limited to non-professional designers. Customisation options for templates are somewhat restricted, and the performance speed can be slower when handling complex designs.

Snappa and Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I prefer Canva for its simplicity and efficiency. It's approachable and perfect for quick design tasks. Its integration capabilities with other platforms and its excellent mobile app also add to its convenience. Canvas cost-effectiveness, generous free tier, and reasonable premium options provide significant value, making it a more suitable choice for my needs.
John

A distinctive and professional app experience

Reviewed on 23/4/2024

My experience with Canva was one of the best experiences I had with a design application in all aspects, and now I cannot do without it in my daily life and work ever.

Pros

There are many positives that I liked about Canva, the most important of which are:
ease of use - existing templates - distinctive features such as( undo, text editing, and video editing) - saving time and effort

Cons

There are not many negatives in Canva, but I wish more formats were added for downloading files, especially files intended for printing

Roma Anne
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Super easy and fun to use!

Reviewed on 13/6/2024

Pros

Canva really helped me when I was just starting my business way back in 2020, during the pandemic. I don't have a laptop to create logos and sticker labels for the products that I sell. But because Canva is also available on mobile, I was able to edit and make promotional photos and videos for my shop.

Cons

So far, I love using Canva, and I don't have anything in mind that would make it less of a liking.

DAYSE

I really like the App because of its practicality.

Reviewed on 29/5/2024

For the most part, I think it’s an essential application for anyone who works with the arts on a daily basis.

Pros

The fact that you can make an edit in minutes and end up with a professional design.

Cons

I believe that free images could have more options. and the resize function too.

Alexandra
  • Industry: Graphic Design

I really like Canva because of its ease and way of using

Reviewed on 7/5/2024

I use Canva daily and the tool makes my work a lot easier, I highly recommend it

Pros

Everything is easy, different types of templates, different work options

Cons

Some better images on Canva which unfortunately are paid for, but I understand that the site needs financial return.

julie
  • Industry: Music

there are some issue when editing website

Reviewed on 22/5/2024

i loved canva so much there are some features that I wish to improve specially video editing for mobile view to desktop view

Pros

I might having a trouble to get an exact view on my design for fb ads I wish there could be and actual preview to see my draft before done editing ,

Cons

when editing website I struggle to edit exact size when setting on mobile view kinda hard to estimate to set the picture and video

• Industry: Sports

Canva review from a regular user

Reviewed on 29/4/2024

Overall great experience, easy to use. Paid subscription plans provide access to advanced features, premium templates, and additional storage options at a reasonable cost.

Pros

Canva provides me access to vast collection of stock photos, illustrations, icons, and shapes that I can incorporate into my designs. This eliminates the need to search for external resources and pay for additional assets.

Cons

There is a risk that designs created on Canva may lack uniqueness and originality. This could pose challenges for businesses or individuals aiming to establish a distinct brand identity.

Jane
Jane
  • Industry: Publishing

Simply the best

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

At my company, we create social media graphics, promotional graphics, and ads all the time, for ourselves and for our clients, and Canva makes it incredibly easy and fun. They're constantly adding new features to keep it all fresh, and their customer support is excellent. The "Pro" package provides everything we need to create professional, high-quality graphics we're proud to share with our clients and the world. Using Canva is more play than work!

Pros

Canva is incredibly easy to use, even if you've never worked with any kind of design software. It provides everything you need to design high-quality graphics of all kinds, whether you know anything about design or not. Their "Design School" videos and articles are useful for people new to design, but also for sparking ideas and jumpstarting creativity for experienced users. I use it myself, my company uses it, and I recommend it to all my self-publishing clients.

Cons

I have only two minor quibbles, and the way Canva goes, they'll probably have them fixed by the time this review comes out: I wish Canva kept a temporary list of the fonts tested in a particular design (even if they weren't chosen), and I wish the stickers were searchable, or appeared in search results. In both cases, I end spending a LOT of time scrolling.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

While I'm sure the other products I tried are great, their interfaces are complex. Since I'm a very small business, I just don't have time to learn something complicated while also doing the business of the business AND running and promoting the business itself. Canva's interface is simple, friendly, and intuitive, so you can jump in and begin creating in minutes.
Angela

Canva is a flexible tool for independent consultants

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

Canva is a great resource for making visuals like advertisements and invitations. It is use to use and flexible. Using the templates and included images will make some nice products, but with its popularity growing, be prepared to add some of your own images and designs to personalize your projects. Or you can work completely from scratch. It beats Word or PPT because it presets the dimensions for the output which makes it so much easier post production.

Pros

Canva is easy to use, with a drag and drop feature design template, sample templates. Canva has many size templates for most if not all the social media platforms and different uses, such as Facebook posts and banners. You can easily upload your own graphics and images, crop and size within Canva, and download completed projects.
The browser version can be accessed from anywhere so I can work from any computer. There is also a mobile app that works well.

Cons

The free version shows all of the paid content so you have to scroll through all the premium fonts and images to find the one you want. It would be nice if you could hide the paid content.
In the mobile app, upload images only pulls from my gallery. I have to download images form dropbox or OneDrive to my gallery in order to load them into Canva. There should be a way to import form anywhere on your mobile device.
Cropping on the mobile app takes some getting used to. you pinch the image to fit the box, not reduce the box like on the browser version.

Francisco
Francisco

Save money on photoshop or high end software if you need to design for social networks

Reviewed on 9/3/2020

Its been great, I tried the paying plan but didnt actually got to use it at full.
Im sticking with...

Im sticking with the free plan since I use it only for quick youtube thumbnails or facebook posts that dont require more than JPG format and a couple of PDF files.
If you plan to use it like that you can try the 30 days pro plan and see if it fits your needs. For me the free is way more than expected

Pros

The ease of use in Canva is as simple as a drag and drop.
You can choose from a lot of objects like images, text, shapes and now even video and gifs to create an engaging post for social media.
Since you have all the sizes available from start you choose your end use, pick the size and from there you just let your imagination do the rest.

Cons

For the free plan you get a LOT of benefits, but the problem is if you need to purchase or get a few extra things like premium images or shapes or export in specific ways like transparent PNG.
The payment plan is kinda cheap and you unlock good things but the problem is the micro transactions of stock imagery which you have to purchase item by item and those arent cheap.
I recommend to get the free plan and an external stock if you need the basic process.
If you want to replace photoshop all together you have to go pro (of course you wont be able to do the same) but at least you get more export methods and lots of stock included.

AvendanoGonzalezS
AvendanoGonzalezS
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Hooped on Canva: The best desition for NonCreative Professionals

Reviewed on 16/4/2020

Once you get in ¨the Flow¨you will be able to create any Ad or other product that you can create with Canva in a very short period of time. Of course, it will be a nice way to start from scratch and learning each day a new way to add a visual value that can lead you to attract new customers.

Pros

As a professional, I have no chance as a Designer. Definitely I am not what a can recall ¨an artist¨, but, since I started to use CANVA, I have a revolutionary change in the way I create my ads for my job. Once I got the patience and the creativity starts to flow, I became an exceptional artist (jocking....of course, it is in my standards). Canva is the best software to create your own Ads and it is a very user-friendly solution. I love it. Now I am testing the Canva Pro, so maybe I will be creating a better than ever Ads for my customers, empowering my job in a very complex world right now. Do not waste more time, and hooped on Canva.

Cons

The problem is not the software, the issue is the user. If you plan to make any Ad and create a very empowering idea to attract new customers, you must take your time and of course, use all the potential of Canva. It is a very cool software, so you have to spend some time learning what you can create. Be smart, spend time and make some ads. It is the only way to learn and maximize your potential.

Amy

One-Stop Platform for Fast & Easy Design

Reviewed on 10/2/2021

We use Canva on a daily basis. It is really almost a one-stop platform for us. We were needing a simple way to create social marketing campaign assets. For example, it's easy to start with a poster design... and then take it down into a myriad of assets. We create short videos and gifs for campaigns. We use it for presentation and ebook design, brand mood boards. Canva does a nice job of offering templates for inspiration and/or to get you started.

Pros

Canva has changed my work life. As part of a small agency team, we try to keep dollars in-house, where possible. Canva enables us to create a wide variety of simple marketing materials that in the past we would have sent out to a freelance designer. Posters, flyers, mailers, social media videos, presentations... it seems like every week we discover another marketing tool that Canva makes easier, faster and cheaper to handle in-house. The platform has also helped streamline our workflows and resources: We can access stock images, stock video, fonts and even stock music from within the platform and easily output into a variety of formats... and even directly send out to a professional printer from the platform. It's very intuitive... and easy to create nice-looking work. And I really appreciate that Canva elegantly enables you to resize artwork, if you need multiple versions of things. This may sound like a small thing, but even just having easy access to such a simple platform for creating transparent .png files -- knocking out images from backgrounds -- is amazing. It's also useful for inviting others on the team to collaborate on projects.

Cons

I look forward to Canva adding more stock images, video and music. That's not a gripe; I'm fairly pleased with the choices already. An easier internal filing system for files would be helpful... as would more tools for preparing print-ready files. The platform offers fairly limited photo retouching capabilities-- I find that Canva's photo adjustment controls are not particularly subtle.

Vimeo

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Adobe Indesign certainly has its uses. But while it offers a lot of design horsepower, it's not intuitive. It's taken a lot of hours and tutorials to use it. Canva, on the other hand, is extremely intuitive, plus it offers a lot of image content from within the platform. I use Vimeo to create simple social marketing videos. Vimeo has a better array of stock video and music, but it's expensive, slower, and it doesn't offer the breadth of design tools. Canva has helped us get more work produced and out the door faster and easier than ever before.
JINSHINA

Simplest Graphics tool for unskilled users

Reviewed on 5/5/2021

Canva will do the work and that too cloud based, you can do your work from anywhere with any device and their phone integration also pretty impressive. I still use Canva for instant visuals. And Canva is my savior when it comes to my business proposals and presentations.

Pros

Canva is the first tool I tried when I was working in business development, I wasn't skilled in graphic designing at that point of time( Now I run a digital marketing firm)
So straight to the point canva is a straight forward, simple online graphics tool that offers a mountain load of templates and stock photos.
* It provides one month trial period that's a lot time if you compare Adobe spark or Poster My wall
*So you create business proposal/posters/social-media posts without any graphic design skill
* offers canva enterprise for bigger teams, canva team management also pretty easier.
* Upload and download interface is pretty easy and saves a lot of time
* they have added new features in terms of photo effects ( like BadTV, glitch, liquify etc)
* and notable customer support(email) they will sort your issues and help more customised integration- in my case I needed my regional fonts in Brandkit they have integrated it successfully.
* If you are in to Social media management role their content planner is pretty easy to use

Cons

*The one thing I felt as a designer is creatives are linear, you know when you design with adobe platform your creatives are smooth with accurate edging and toning.
*The photo adjustment tool can be more improvised

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Needed more design centric creatives , Canva designs are too easy to copy my clients demanded unique graphic designs.

PosterMyWall

Reasons for Switching to Canva

First it was offering trial period of one month, by that time I became pro at designing with canva.
Jessie

A fantastic tool to design with ease!

Reviewed on 1/9/2022

It has greatly benefited us in that it has renewed our reputation in terms of the contribution to brand advertising. It aids in fostering clients' individuality and ingenuity. It has distinguished itself as a very beneficial product for meeting the demands of visual projects. I was able to use it with outstanding quality and effectiveness. It has aided in our comprehension of the value of having a strong image in terms of logos and exceptional designs.

Pros

Canva is an application that I really enjoy using because it allows for the quick and easy development of designs. It has exceptional support for building positive relationships with problem solvers. Making any kind of logo is quite fun; all you have to do is pick a design and then alter the text color, some vectors, and the fonts to fit your preferences. Having a sizable picture library allows you to choose any of them quickly and without leaving the page.

Cons

The Canva UI needs to be a little more responsive because while I'm loading some templates, everything freezes for a while.

Pixlr

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I chose Canva because of all the features it incorporates and the advantages it provides to the company by assisting us in creating fantastic visual material that can be used in a variety of contexts. It has everything necessary to satisfy graphic design requirements and a little bit more. This material works well on PCs and mobile devices and doesn't require you to be an expert in design to use it.
Diana
Diana

Canva - Great Tool to Create Content for Social Media

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

Canva makes it super easy for business to create graphic designs without being graphic artists. The template sizes are there for you, ready for any social media format for posts and for ads. That is an incredible time saver. No messing around with other imaging software to layout text on images, filters to create these.

While more features are now under a pay wall, there is a considerable amount offered by Canva that you can use on your own and share with teams. That makes it easy to get updates/feedback on designs by adding people to your teams.

Also, you can set a style guide which is available under the section Your Brand. Overall, Canva has put a lot of excellent effort into the tool.

Pros

Canva offers a quite a lot in the free version of the software, what I love most is the functionality wrapped in a beautiful web app.

You can create images that are sized for different social media channels like Pinterest, Facebook Banners and posts, Twitter, Instagram. They have a very large selection of free templates you can choose from and customize. It's easy to change text size, colors, position, and once you get used to the layout of various boxes/blocks (text, background, effects) you'll see how much you can vary, from colors to transparency. I love that it's easy to duplicate a design and create variations of the same template.

Cons

You used to be able to create a graphic in a certain size, i.e., for Pinterest and then at top left select the Magic Resize option. That would let you take that graphic and have it resized for something completely different, like a Facebook banner ad. It was really excellent to have that included in the free version, and it's a bummer to see it completely gone. I get it, companies need to make money. It would be nice to see it available to create at least one time something like three different sizes from one template to show how easy it is to use as a tool, and add to the incentive to purchase a subscription.

If you're creating a design and want to pull something in from a previous design you created, you can't access those earlier designs unless you upgrade your account.

It feels like it can get a bit slow, it's a good idea to check how many Canva tabs you have open because each time you click on a new design, you open a new tab, which will consume your resources.

Keep an eye on how many designs you're working on as they'll open new tabs which can consume resources.

Patricia
Patricia
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Putting Me Out of a Job

Reviewed on 23/2/2019

Canva has been the solution we needed to allow others on our team to dabble in design and easily get started with no prior experience. The level of our projects has improved significantly since we started using the platform. It has aided us in producing professional looking documents, slide decks, social media images and more! It's also been encouraging to see the Canva team continue to develop the platform and add much-needed functionality along the way. The experience has only gotten better! The only reason I'm a little afraid to tell people about Canva is it's well on its way to putting me (as a designer) out of a job!

Pros

Canva has demystified design to the point that I'm starting to fear for my job! (Just kidding, but only kind of). Canva has been a lifesaver! So many people on our team wanted to make their work look better, but didn't have a place to start. They were never going to be able to master the Adobe Creative Suite, and even those who had put time into learning it did not necessarily have an eye or instinct for design. Canva has made it possible for those people to create great looking documents, slide presentations, and graphics with no prior experience. The pre-made templates, color palette suggestions, and embedded assets including photos and icons give you everything you need. All you have to do is drag and drop!

Cons

When we first started using Canva, it wasn't as advanced as it is now. They've added tons of great features that has made the design capabilities more intuitive. If you've been using the Adobe Creative Suite, though, you might find it hard to switch into it or switch back and forth between the programs since it doesn't offer the same keyboard shortcuts you're used to. Another thing you might find annoying if you are only a free user is how much content is behind the paywall. Even with a paid account, there are plenty of assets that are only for purchase, so you have to be careful when making your design. The only other thing to be aware of is that Canva is not an InDesign replacement, it doesn't offer functionality to handle formatting text-heavy documents with ease. But it is a great Illustrator substitute for entry-level designers just looking to help themselves and their work go to the next design level.

Samantha

If you need an easy design software, look no further!

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Overall, I can't recommend a design software enough. It is easy to learn, easy to use, practical, fun, and offers new personalization for projects that I was anticipating creating. If you're looking for something that you can really dig into, this isn't really that. But if you need one tool for everything you could need if you have some flexibility with your project, look no further.

Pros

I love how easy this is to use. I was able to figure out how it worked in minutes, and was able to navigate the different design options with ease. As this tool has grown, I have found that they have offered more opportunity to get really creative with customization. If you need a simple template and don't want to get too detailed, there are so many great options. If you have a vision and your own content, and you just need a simple tool to put it together, it's also great for that. They stay on top of trendy fonts, colors, and patterns, and you can really tell that they know what their users want. I have used Canva for invitations, newsletters, meeting agendas, and most commonly I make flyers with it. I run social media for a dorm and catchy designs are necessary if we want college students to take a second look. I have never found that I need anything but Canva.

Cons

I haven't found what I don't like, but the ability to use gif images would be helpful. I recognize that if pictures move, it may go beyond what this software can do. Animated or not, some images are just in that format. Additionally, the search feature is occasionally difficult to navigate since you need to sort through free and payment required images to find what you need.

Danielle

Gorgeous app with a sea of options!

Reviewed on 7/7/2020

I really enjoy the ease of the app, navigating around it and editing to personalise each piece of content. It creates fantastic outlines for social media platforms and enhances each post with a chic yet clean finish. Everything is able to be edited and adapted to perfection and to your individual taste.
What I love is that it has different sections for different platforms meaning as a result the layout for each piece will vary in size but create the same finished clean cut look as desired with the ability of having a matching version for a different platform therefore saving you the extra time trying to edit one specific post to fit a different version; for example a Facebook cover or a instagram live/ post are different size and specs. Using this app ultimately creates better outcomes in less time. I found I had more audience engagement and new content ideas. WIN WIN!

Pros

I love how personalised this app is. It is like the owners ( a young American) is having a chat with you throughout her daily app updates, notifications and weekly emails. (All interchangeable how often you receive them). I love seeing the app update with the tutorials, extra edits of content to use for your business for both premium and free members. The range that is available for free members is phenomenal, within its SEA of choices! The stock images are the best I have seen to date, they are vibrant and fresh. The app doesn't scrimp on how professional each part of the app itself looks alongside each individual section, tutorials and the photo quality. There is also a personal file section which is really handy to have quick access to something you have already made if you fancy reusing or updating something without having to start again (which wouldn't be too hard anyway) but we all love ease as humans!

Cons

There isn't much I dislike. I think the app is fantastic!
It is easy to merge with other apps.
It COULD potentially be easier for the app to connect directly to IG rather than saving an image then uploading as a separate file.

Bethany
  • Industry: Government Administration

Easy to use design software for amateurs

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Canva has been an excellent resource that I use regularly in my career. I like that it's a month-by-month payment option so that I can participate in the premium subscription for the months I need it and save cost for my municipality on the months I don't. You need virtually no training to learn how to use this program and the longer you use it, the better designs you are able to produce. Canva is constantly updating and adding new features!

Pros

I have no design credentials but have needed to create social media graphics for community events. Canva has stepped in to support my lack of training in this area and is so simple to learn, create beautiful graphics and print materials. Their templates are well designed and easy to edit. Their premium suite allows you to set color schemes for your organization and use premium stock images and icons in all of the materials for no additional cost. The ability to add team members to designs so you can work collaboratively is incredibly helpful as well. You are able drag, drop and resize everything so it's incredibly easy to edit the design into the exact style you want. The ability to print at a low cost directly from Canva provides such a streamlining effect. I've printed everything from posters to business cards and I've always been impressed by the packaging and the final product of what I've ordered. There are so many customizations with the style of paper and finishes that it's easy to meet quality standards printing directly from Canva.

Cons

Every once in a while, I will get a design to exactly where I want it but, when the graphic downloads, text and/or icons will be out of place and misaligned. I have to do trial and error guessing to figure out where to misalign the text/icons on the design so it would download in the proper locations. It's frustrating. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Adobe Illustrator

Cost, ease of use
Paddy

I recommend Canva to everyone I talk to about marketing

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

My 45 year old, family-run company enjoys the advantages of a very good reputation. However it takes a LOT of creative work to stay there in our extremely competitive field. I need to be able to keep our social marketing and website, etc. cooking every day. I need to ensure that my messages to the public and existing clients are eye-catching, informative and memorable. Canva helps me make sure that I have the time and tools to do this every day.

Pros

Ease of use for sure. I am not a techie person but I love creating my own marketing pieces with our company branding instead of hiring it out. Canva's "branding kit" (once I learned it existed), lets me brand easily with my own corporate palette.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I like least.. there are a lot of features here that I still haven't learned and would like to have more time to devote to learning. Canva does so much already but I know there's more great 'stuff' in there!

Lee
Lee
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

The Best Online Graphic Design Platform

Reviewed on 7/3/2021

I really enjoy using Canva for creating marketing campaigns for my business, and I use it to create Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest pictures and I also, use it to create video stories for social media using the templates in Canva.

After all, Canva is a very helpful tool especially if someone doesn't have Graphic Design experience like myself.
I hope they will keep doing a great job and add more features and templates to this Amazing platform.

Pros

I like it because it's very easy to use and It allows me to designs anything in my mind and it only takes a few seconds from start to finish especially with all the useful elements Canva provides.
I like the Image Library because I'm allowed to find whatever I'm looking for there with just a few clicks I'm able to find high-quality images.
I'm using it for creating marketing campaigns for my business and I really like all the social media templates especially for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest...etc.
I really enjoy video editing especially for Instagram stories and I don't need any super video editing knowledge because with Canva everything is easy and I can create cool videos using the templates they offer.
I also, like the Amazing fonts Canva has, and I can find any font I like because they have hundreds of them, and they all are modern fonts.
I like the commercial use agreement because I'm able to use all the elements and Images without any problem thanks to Canva for allowing millions of users and me to have the right to use everything with full commercial rights.
Canva is one of the best Graphic Design tools and I really like using it because It's an online platform and you don't need a high-performance computer to use it like other Software.
It's an all-in-one tool and it's very helpful especially for those who don't have any Graphic Design knowledge.
I like the new features they added recently for example like the curved font style and it's a very helpful option.

Cons

I hope they will give us more features in Canva android app.
I hope they can add some options like removing the background from Images, Convert Images, Stroke for fonts, Erase Tool, Pin Tool...etc.
I hope they can add a section where we can see the elements we have in the projects.
I hope they will add more templates especially for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) in the future.
But, after all, Canva Team is doing a great job, especially with the last updates.

eslam
  • Industry: Accounting

"Canva App: The Ultimate Tool for Designers and Non-Designers Alike"

Reviewed on 5/3/2023

Canva is a comprehensive design tool that offers a wide range of features and tools for creating high-quality designs. The app's user-friendly interface and vast library of templates and design elements make it an attractive option for users of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced designers.Users can easily create designs using Canva's drag-and-drop interface, which allows them to add text, images, shapes, and other design elements quickly. The app's real-time collaboration feature makes it easy for teams to work together on a design, regardless of location or time zone.Overall, Canva is a powerful design tool that offers users a wide range of features and tools for creating stunning designs. Its ease of use, flexibility, and comprehensive feature set make it an attractive option for anyone looking to create professional-looking designs without the need for extensive design skills or software.

Pros

1-User-Friendly Interface: Canva has a simple, intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to create and edit designs, even if they have little to no experience with graphic design.2-Wide Range of Templates: Canva offers a vast selection of customizable templates for various design types, including social media posts, flyers, presentations, and more.3-Extensive Image Library: The app provides access to a massive library of high-quality images, illustrations, and icons that users can use to enhance their designs.4-Real-Time Collaboration: Canva's real-time collaboration feature allows multiple team members to work on a design simultaneously, making it easy for remote teams to collaborate and stay on the same page.Overall, the Canva app's ease of use, flexibility, and comprehensive feature set make it an attractive option for users who want to create professional-looking designs without the need for extensive design skills or software.

Cons

1-Limited Customization Options: While Canva's templates are highly customizable, some users may find the app's customization options too limited, particularly when compared to more advanced graphic design software.2-Occasional Glitches or Slow Performance: Some users have reported occasional glitches or slow performance when using the app, particularly when working on more complex designs.3-Subscription Required for Full Access: While Canva offers a free version of the app, users who want to access all of the app's features and content will need to subscribe to the premium version, which may be a drawback for some users.Overall, while the Canva app has many advantages and benefits, there are some limitations and drawbacks to be aware of. However, these criticisms are generally minor and do not detract from the app's overall usefulness and appeal.