Canva

4.7 (10,765)
Graphic design & video editing tool for web and print

(10,765)
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.4/5

Catherine
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

An excellent choice for both beginners and professionals to produce quick, effective graphics

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

I started using the free version but quickly upgraded - the added functionality is worth every penny! I was previously using Photoshop for graphics and editing photos for social media but Canva is just so much faster for this purpose - batching for socials takes a fraction of the time now!

Pros

With just a little help from tutorials, even a beginner can customize the huge range of templates provided to produce professional looking graphics. I love using Canva to batch produce Social Media posts and printable posters. It's honestly fun software to use and you are new to it, you will surprise yourself with your results!

Cons

There's very little not to like! Though sometimes when I'm working quickly and downloading many files rapidly I discover afterwards that I have downloaded the odd image too quickly - before the last change has had a chance to save - but that's really a fault of my patience and internet quality rather than Canva!

• Industry: Research

Reviewing Canva

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

Canva will handle the job, and because it is hosted in the cloud, you can access it from any location using any device. Additionally, Canva's connectivity with mobile phones is really excellent. I still use Canva for quick graphics. When it comes to my business ideas and presentations, Canva is the rescuer that I have been looking for.

Pros

Even a total newbie may use the included instructions and extensive library of pre-made templates to create high-quality visuals. Canva is a great tool for mass producing graphical content, such as blog entries, posters, and social media postings. It's a lot of fun to use, and if you're just starting out, you'll be amazed at what you can do. It's easy to create and modify projects for many sorts of uses, including personal, professional, and more.  Additionally, the platform's features and functions are extensive, ranging from the ability to modify photographs and brand material for social media to the use of templates for creating progress reports and yearly reports, both of which have proven to be quite useful and time saving. Furthermore, this platform needs zero specialised expertise or training to use.

Cons

I don't like how restricted the video editing options are. Currently, there aren't too many alternatives. To that end, I look forward to future instalments. Canva's video editing tools are too basic for me to use them at this time. It's concerning that many people just copy and paste the templates, making it simple to identify Canva users online. Canva might improve matters by spreading the word about its Design School, found under the site's Learn section. Many people don't even realise it exists. Canva's free plan lacks a filter that separates freemiums from premiums, despite the fact that it offers a large number of features and the ability to upload files for use in design creation. At the moment, their in-app search function simply allows you to narrow down templates by colour and language. If you don't use a template, you'll have to use keywords to find what you need. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to include this functionality. Also free membership let you dowenload the contents with low resolution.

Martha
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Canva Review

Reviewed on 9/11/2022

Canva is a walk in the park. Very easy to use. Very easy to work with. One does not even have to learn how to use it. Canva is intuitive. But then again, so are many such programs but I think Canva can stand and walk proud. I have no idea how many business cards, business posters and flyers I have designed using Canva... half asleep.

Pros

I frankly did not care about Canva or even give a damn. However, my kids, they are Millenials or Gen Z, they set me up with Canva because apparently my images on the Internet were not good enough. So, I ended up using Canva for a while.

Cons

Canva is very easy to use. AND to say that there is something against it is to know that one is asking for what should be easy. I did not find a single thing I disliked about it. Except that my Genzies kept saying I should use Canva. **It is a bit complicated. Mind you, I tell them to also learn how to use SAP and C++. The conversations never go down well at all**

Elsa

I can't recommend it enough

Reviewed on 10/9/2022

I use it every day and it might be the most fun part of my days.

Pros

This is a key tool for my creative team. Social media, flyers, presentations, investor pitches, sales pitches... anything and everything goes through Canva. It is SO easy to use that you need no onboarding. We constantly get congratulated on our designs, and they are most times just templates adapted to our branding. SO many options to choose from, it's great for when you're on a creative rut.

Cons

Nothing, I absolutely love Canva and cannot recommend it enough.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

No difference in the easiness of use, options, countless templates... and PRICE!

Reasons for Switching to Canva

The cost and the fact that Canva has no comparison for social media and presentation creation
Samuel
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A must have software for any non-profit to build your digital presence

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Excellent. Before using this platform, I outsourced all my graphics and content work for someone to use photoshop and now I can manage it all myself. Additionally the document templates and bank of free-stock images is far superior than trying to set up documents in MS publisher or word.

Pros

Firstly it is free for non-profits which is a huge win. Secondly the features and functionalities of this platform are endless, from editing photos and branding content for social media, to suing templates to create project reports and annual reports this platform has been hugely helpful and time saving. Not to mention it is super user-friendly and takes no specific skills or computer knowledge to use this platform.

Cons

This platform is great, the only thing I would change is that when you download multiple files it automatically compresses them into a zip file and downloads as a single file. I have not been able to find a way to change this in the settings, so have to manually click and download each file separately when it is a imagine to preserve image quality and ensure it can be uploaded correctly.

Patrik

Canva review

Reviewed on 15/10/2022

We started using Canva as soon as we first heard about it. For the first months, we tried the free version, which offers a huge number of options for the average user. Subsequently, we chose the pro version, which is at an excellent price compared to the competition. Today, we mainly use Canva to create posts for social networks.

Pros

The possibility of using the free version
Possibility to pay a joint paid subscription
A large number of functions even in the free version
The possibility of scheduling posts
5 GB cloud storage already in the free version

Cons

Some modifications could already be in the free version, but it is not so important.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

More features that we needed.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Much higher price. Canva pro suits us well enough for our needs.
Lawrent

the tool that revolutionized the way we designed graphics for our social media tools

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

It took us multiple software and a lot more time to create content in the past. With Canva, we can create beautiful very usable posts in a very short time.

Pros

Canva is easy to use, user-friendly, and allows you to create content in no time. The pro version comes with a huge resource library (called "elements") (royalty-free photos, videos, and graphics.) that can also be edited.The drag-and-drop feature is efficient and allows you to import content, edit it, rearrange it on your project, and export it in no time.The 'background remover' feature is one of the most efficient tools I've ever used to remove picture backgrounds.Finally, when you create a project, you first choose to what media you want it for, and Canva will automatically adjust the size, saving you the time to tweak the size on your own afterward.Canva templates contain typeface and colors that you can edit to meet your needs (if you have a preferred style or a brand style, you can change the color theme in a click)

Cons

The collaboration feature is great but not included in the pro version, and therefore comes at a more expensive price.For some reason, the 'export to Instagram' feature doesn't work for us, it opens Instagram in camera mode. We, therefore, have to download the video of our post and manually import it to Instagram.

Alexia
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great for startups looking for quality graphic designs at a good cost

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Pros

What I like most about Canva is how you can change the size of your design for PDF, social media, book, etc. without ruining the current template. The tool makes it easy and the design always looks good. I also like the variety the platform gives me for presentations in comparison with tools suck as PowerPoint and Google Slides. I am able to remove backgrounds, add elements, add videos, add music, add cool titles, etc.

Cons

I feel the video editing features are very limited. They are not a lot of options yet. I hope to see more in the future. For now, I cannot do my video editing on Canva as the features are too limited.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

The interface of Canva is much more user-friendly and I feel that Canva is always making updates to respond to customer needs. Other platforms are missing this constant newness.
Alice
  • Industry: Translation & Localisation
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent tool for design and layout organization

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

I would recommend Canva to anyone for different purposes. It makes any text look great and more "professional" just because layout is what ones expcets it to be. I am enthusiastic about it.

Pros

This software is amazing since it offer the possibility to customize thousands of templates for different purposes. The free version of the software is also very useful, even if it has a smaller number of features but since everything is manageable, this makes Canva great. I discovered it by chance and won't stop using it in the future.

Cons

When you download a template with customised information, you can only get a PDF or an image and then you need to go back to the tool if you want to make changes. This is not so immediate and asks a little training and patience.

Arun Sarathy
  • Industry: Media Production

My "go-to" portal for EVERYTHING Design!

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Overall, I cannot live without Canva, that's for sure! I am also a big fan and have been paying for its subscription to get the most out of what it offers. Their company and its culture, management - everything seems genuine and I love any company that offers genuine solutions via their products to the mass audience.

Pros

It's a cake walk to get started and use Canva, and I am a proud user since 2014! After a fellow blogger introduced me to Canva, it was love at first sight and no other graphic design platform has been so efficient and intuitive to me.Here are some of the Pros:1. They have plenty of templates, and more added every month almost!2. They also have pretty easy integrations with other API-driven platforms - zapier, pabbly, etc.3. With a paid subscription (that I have, it's a no-brainer), I get to create branded color sets and easy to use presets.4. Not to forget the plethora of design elements that come with the paid subscription. 5. The free version of Canva itself is more than enough for someone who is a casual user for design creations. E.g. Bloggers, Teachers, YouTubers, etc.

Cons

The biggest con to me with Canva is that the tool (rarely) sometimes doesn't sync well, and it hangs. I have to refresh or wait for sometime to pickup where I left. Maybe I am too fast in designing and using it, but when the tool doesn't catchup with my pace, it's kinda annoying.

Ashley
  • Industry: Entertainment

Easy to Use but Easy to Spot

Reviewed on 26/9/2022

Overall, Canva is a true asset for those in need of dependable software for simple graphic design. I've used Canva since 2016 and the advances its made over the years are exciting. The brand isn't quite one year old yet (at the time of this review) but has made major strides. I definitely recommend it to small businesses and content creators.

Pros

This is by far one of the easiest graphic design tools to learn how to use. The functionality of the software is simplified for absolute beginners to try their hand at creating various digital assets, such as social media posts, flyers, and presentations. For those with more graphic/digital media design experience but don't consider themselves professionals, the software provides intuitive features that are allow for greater enhancements and differentiation from the stock templates.

I especially like that there is a multitude of tools and guidance available within the Features, Explore, and Community menus on the site. It's easy to set up a team and share items with those not set up with accounts on Canva, as well. And when using the paid version of Canva, you are able to create a full asset folder for multiple brands/projects.

Cons

An area of concern is the fact that many use the templates as-is so it's often easy to spot a Canva user on social media. Canva could remedy this more by increasing the promotion of its Design School within the Learn tab on the site. Many are unaware it's even there.

In terms of function, though there are many free features alongside the option to upload assets to create designs, Canva's free plan doesn't have a filter that allows you to sort freemiums from premiums. Currently, you can use their in-design search feature to filter templates by color and language only. Outside of templates, you can only search for keywords. I do believe that the creation of this feature would be useful.

Taryn

My Daily Branding Tool

Reviewed on 12/9/2022

Pros

Everything. I've been using Canva for a long time, starting for when I worked for a non-profit and we needed a cheap graphic design tool. They offered a free pro account to nonprofits so I was sold. Fast forward 2 years and I had built every one-pager, logo, flyer, web graphic + on Canva. Their branding feature makes it too easy to brand every graphic. I filter everything through Canva (labels, stickers) just because it's so dang easy to use. Also, it's where I fell in love with graphics and realized I had a real knack for design. I also thought I was terrible, but Photoshop was just to robust of a learning curve for me. I now use Canva for my personal business daily and I just started using the 'post to pinterest' feature they have. The posting and download in different file types feature is ridiculously time saving.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is when I create multiple graphics in one 'document', and then I go to schedule a post with one of those graphics. You can't go back into that document until it has posted. Although I understand, it does shift how I organize my posts to accommodate this issue.

Jessie

A fantastic tool to design with ease!

Reviewed on 1/9/2022

It has greatly benefited us in that it has renewed our reputation in terms of the contribution to brand advertising. It aids in fostering clients' individuality and ingenuity. It has distinguished itself as a very beneficial product for meeting the demands of visual projects. I was able to use it with outstanding quality and effectiveness. It has aided in our comprehension of the value of having a strong image in terms of logos and exceptional designs.

Pros

Canva is an application that I really enjoy using because it allows for the quick and easy development of designs. It has exceptional support for building positive relationships with problem solvers. Making any kind of logo is quite fun; all you have to do is pick a design and then alter the text color, some vectors, and the fonts to fit your preferences. Having a sizable picture library allows you to choose any of them quickly and without leaving the page.

Cons

The Canva UI needs to be a little more responsive because while I'm loading some templates, everything freezes for a while.

Pixlr

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I chose Canva because of all the features it incorporates and the advantages it provides to the company by assisting us in creating fantastic visual material that can be used in a variety of contexts. It has everything necessary to satisfy graphic design requirements and a little bit more. This material works well on PCs and mobile devices and doesn't require you to be an expert in design to use it.
Kirsten

I love Canva, and you should too!

Reviewed on 26/8/2022

I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO IS FLUSTERED. Whether you are in media, film, graphic design, or business owner you need to create quick and easy flyers. Canva is the right software for you!

Pros

This software has been game-changing for me. I own my business and do videography work on the side and this is a software I use daily.

What I like the most about this software is easy to use and fast to catch on to. Photoshop was so discouraging trying to figure out all the settings from scratch, but Canva can* teaches you the basics, provide templates, and graphic elements, and you can build from there. They offer blogs about some graphic design basics that you can read off the site or the app.

One of the main features I love about Canva that keeps me in the pro-version is exporting to different resolutions. I'm able to make one brand poster and change it into a flyer, Instagram post, video, etc. This feature saves you so much time and helps get a lot of brand awareness out.

AND IT'S SUPER AFFORDABLE FOR PRO VERSION! You are doing a disservice to yourself by not getting pro. The Free version has so many features but the Pro version makes it so much for efficient and it makes a difference in productivity.

Cons

I guess the only thing I would say that I like the least about this software, is that it's not respected as a skill. I find it very narrow-minded because it can achieve just as much as Photoshop and maybe more as a beginner but the software does get a lot of hate.

I love the software and I highly recommend it but I'm not sure what advice I can give to the Canva team to change that stigma.

Nikk
  • Industry: Photography

More than photo and video editing

Reviewed on 7/8/2022

As a photographer I need professional image editing software, Canva fell just a little short but it provides so much more that I utilize on a daily basis.
I created our current logo using Canva and I get compliments all the time. Other business owners ask me where I had it made and would I refer them. I love telling them that I made it myself using Canva.

Pros

Canva provides many creative services. Create a logo for your business and create advertisements that can be printed or shared on social media. Create data visualization for your own use or to share with team members
Edit images - filter, blur, light adjustment, resize, layer, remove or replace background, etc.
Edit videos or create your own using the animated library. Any design can be started from a blank slate or with a customizable template. When exporting files users can choose from a variety of formats and destinations. Imported files are stored.
I'm always impressed with the libraries and the quality of search and filter.
Search Canvas entire library or filter to photos, backgrounds, graphics, charts and graphs, frames, templates, and more.

Cons

Canva does have great editing tools but they aren't the best available. Video editing specifically could be better. Canva free is restrictive and requires the user to sort through piles of paid items to find free items, no filter.

Pixlr

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Stencil wasnt cutting it at all. Needed an upgrade ASAP. Canva provides much more.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Canva was the first product that I dove into researching. After trying Canva free I fekt there was no need to purchase or demo the others.
Sarah

I've been using Canva for 6 yrs. for a reason!

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

I've seen the evolution with Canva over time. Reading some of their own articles from what they conceived of their brand, I don't think they ever expected to grow the features to this extent. I haven't seen a program quite like it besides Crello, but Crello just seems like a buggy version of Canva.

I am looking forward to seeing Canva grow in its video editing/production game. Their options right now are limited. And although I use Wondershare Filmora for video, I would like to use Canva for shorter projects.

Pros

Even though I have the Adobe Suite, I use Canva more because of its ease of use. There's tons of templates to use, tons of vectors, images, video footage...the list goes on. I love that I can create my own templates and interchange elements easily. There are certainly things that Canva doesn't offer, which is when I go to Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator. But really, you can do more with Canva than what most people think: you can remove backgrounds, add a drop shadow, add an outline to your isolated image, add in neon text effects, add in animations to your graphics...okay, this list could get lengthy. You get the point, there's a reason why Canva is my go-to.

Cons

I mean, there's some limitations with Canva compared to the Adobe Suite, but I'm not expecting Canva to become the next Adobe. Their purposes are different and I appreciate them for the unique capacities they provide. Some limitations: the text effects are not going to be as customizable as what you can do with the styles feature in Photoshop. In general, you're not going to be able to customize to the extent that you can with the Adobe Suite.

I guess one of my only semi-big complaints is that the filters to edit photos are pretty limited. Compared to Fliker's old Picnik and the old Photoscape program, the photo editing options are minimal. I would like to see options added like image retouching: blemish removal, facial retouching with a softening feature, etc.

Also, there are times when the audio files they offer are included with your pro membership, yet, I get flagged on Youtube that my account is using something that is not royalty-free and that I cannot monetize that particular video. That's pretty frustrating and I'm not sure why that happens.

JINSHINA

Simplest Graphics tool for unskilled users

Reviewed on 5/5/2021

Canva will do the work and that too cloud based, you can do your work from anywhere with any device and their phone integration also pretty impressive. I still use Canva for instant visuals. And Canva is my savior when it comes to my business proposals and presentations.

Pros

Canva is the first tool I tried when I was working in business development, I wasn't skilled in graphic designing at that point of time( Now I run a digital marketing firm)
So straight to the point canva is a straight forward, simple online graphics tool that offers a mountain load of templates and stock photos.
* It provides one month trial period that's a lot time if you compare Adobe spark or Poster My wall
*So you create business proposal/posters/social-media posts without any graphic design skill
* offers canva enterprise for bigger teams, canva team management also pretty easier.
* Upload and download interface is pretty easy and saves a lot of time
* they have added new features in terms of photo effects ( like BadTV, glitch, liquify etc)
* and notable customer support(email) they will sort your issues and help more customised integration- in my case I needed my regional fonts in Brandkit they have integrated it successfully.
* If you are in to Social media management role their content planner is pretty easy to use

Cons

*The one thing I felt as a designer is creatives are linear, you know when you design with adobe platform your creatives are smooth with accurate edging and toning.
*The photo adjustment tool can be more improvised

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Needed more design centric creatives , Canva designs are too easy to copy my clients demanded unique graphic designs.

PosterMyWall

Reasons for Switching to Canva

First it was offering trial period of one month, by that time I became pro at designing with canva.
Charity

User Friendly Design Software For Individuals And Small Businesses

Reviewed on 30/4/2021

Canva is user-friendly and affordable. It has made creating designs easy and fast. Designing marketing materials for both our offline and online audiences now costs less and doesn't consume much time.
The pros for this product outweigh the cons, I would therefore recommend this software to anyone who isn’t an expert on graphic design and still needs to create appealing and professional-looking materials without spending too much time or money.
It is ideal for small businesses.

Pros

Canva is affordable and easy to use which makes it ideal for most of our marketing personnel who have little graphic design experience. We do a lot of brochures, flyers, create ads, and social media graphics for our properties. Creating content for the various social media platforms has never been easier.
It has thousands of high-quality templates to use in designs for almost any occasion which are easy to customize. It also allows one to upload their own images to use on the platform.
The platform supports various file formats which makes it easy to work with for the team.
It stores the designs for future use and we can download them into different devices to use elsewhere, for instance, post as a status or part of the catalog on the Whatsapp platform.
The availability of tutorials and designing courses makes it easy to use and learn new things.
The availability of a mobile version of the software is a huge plus. Creating designs while on the move is amazing. Our team doesn’t have to wait to get back to the office to create a poster or social media post for that amazing property that they want to take online immediately.

Cons

The software has limited photo editing functions and a lot of features like resizing images are locked in the premium version. It is also not flexible enough for an expert designer who wishes to create designs from scratch.
Whereas there are thousands of templates to use on the platform, a lot of designs lack uniqueness as popular designs are used by a lot of businesses.
They can do better on the customer service. The ease of reaching the support team and the response time to concerns raised should be looked into.

Dipannita
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A Great Design Tool

Reviewed on 10/4/2021

My overall experience with canva is pretty much satisfactory. Not every design tool will give you the opportunity to work in the cloud with so many design options. Besides, it is quite easy to use and user-friendly. I would happily like to recommend it to others.

Pros

Canva is a great design tool. Even if you are a beginner level designer or don’t have much design skill, canva has everything to help you out. There are many templates which are ready to use and you just need to improve it by using your creativity. As I work for my clients as a social media manager, I need a lot of images to post on their social media pages. In that case, it would have been a tough job for me if I didn’t have canva. Now, I can make images of specific sizes to post on Facebook, Instagram or even on Twitter. Furthermore, it has a great dashboard which is so much easier to use. Moreover, canva has a great mobile application. On top of that, you can save your creation in the cloud and download it in your desired formats as well.

Cons

There are some rooms that can be improved further. They should improve their resource section. The photo library, elements, and other resources should be upgraded. Other than that, canva is a great tool for designers.

Melody Kay
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Solid design tool that keeps on getting better!

Reviewed on 11/3/2021

We are able to VERY QUICKLY churn out designs for our organisation, which has saved a lot of time and effort. Canva is a MUST-USE tool for anyone involved in social media marketing or online communities!

Pros

Canva is so easy to use, and even easy to "teach" to other users in our organization. Because we are on a Canva Pro account, we're also able to easily store brand colors, logos, etc. The best feature though is the free access to thousands of free high-quality images, which saves us a lot of time.

It's so great that Canva listens to their users and keeps on getting better! They recently introduced a background remover, photo effects, and text effects - which are all just so useful! I'd honestly rather use Canva most times over other more complex tools.

I also personally raised a suggestion in a Canva users group for them to bunch fonts together depending on style, and they did it! What a great team!

Cons

It's not so intuitive how workspaces and folders and collaboration works for teams. I sometimes get confused if I'm working on a design that's in my personal workspace or if it's something others see.
The app version is also a bit tough to work with.

Bruno
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Canva - the new way of presentation

Reviewed on 22/3/2021

Canva has been and amazing experience, I use it both for professional and personal. Either I want to make a professional presentation or invite some friends to a event.

Pros

Canva is, in fact, a new and amazing way of making presentation. It is no longer necessary to use powerpoint and present in a old way. Besides that, if we want to create a facebook ad or send an invitation, just use Canva to create your templates- mainly for free!

Cons

The software still can improve, and that´s fine. The customer service should be easier to achieve and Canva should keep investing in free templates, to cauth new users!

Prezi

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Microsoft is old, it means old templates.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Prezi is also a dynamic way to make presentation, but more difficul and not intuitive. For that reason, canva is much better!
Ondrej
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Incredibly useful tool for everything related to quick graphical output for social media

Reviewed on 19/3/2021

Canva feels like you took all the most used tools from Illustrator or CorelDraw, cut them down to basics, make them easy to use, combine it with some simple video editing features and add tons of templates and all the exporting options you could need. I create mainly content for social media and simple print flyers for our company and it does the job absolutely great. Of course you have to keep in mind that for more complex projects you should use more complex software, but for anything quick and simple this tool is ideal. When you use or get inspired by templates, it can make your graphical stuff look professional without much effort.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use when you need to do something quick and you don't want to use more complex tools like CorelDraw/Adobe products. It has tons of templates which you can use directly or can be used for inspiration for your own stuff. What I like the most that you have already recommended sizes of different posts for social and print media, which are predefined. You can quickly switch between different sizes and adjustments are super easy. I also like that I can work with video and decently animate pictures. All the tools which you would probably need for simple and medium complex projects not only for social media. Also, the smartphone app is really useful, for some minor operations when you are on the go.

Cons

As far as I know, there is nothing I could complain about. It has everything I need for quick creation. It is not usual that you can find a tool which really does everything you would expect.

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I also use Adobe Spark from time to time because I have it prepaid in my Adobe creative cloud subscription but Canva has more options, more templates and is easier to use. The overall feel is more user friendly and you can make more with Canva if you use it well.
aymane

"best website to easy design"

Reviewed on 17/3/2021

Canva is excessively acceptable. It is a one-stop answer for me. Regardless of whether I need to make content for online media stages or my web journals, I generally use Canva. As a result of its effortlessness, I could never consider any elective choices of Canva. We have been utilizing Canva generally for introductions, online media substance, and logo planning. Our transition to Canva has enormously diminished the expenses and time we spent on standard planning programming and recruiting specialists. In spite of the fact that Canva is an astounding application with regards to instant planning, there are as yet numerous restrictions that we feel will be dealt with later on. Other than video altering, introductions, and some other inaccessible choices, I wouldn't anticipate that you should have the option to deal with a plan, print, and advertising position either on the grounds that that is not what you do." to put it plainly, stick to what you know and leave the rest to experts. It will cost you less over the long haul. The membership cost is likewise little and sensible.

Pros

My experience on the Design portion of Canvas has consistently been excellent and I have been utilizing it for quite a while. Straightforward, fast, and simple to utilize tools.it s truly incredible, functional, pleasant plans, the excellent incentive for cash. amazing help, both regarding the plan and their print shop. I requested cards and shirts, both followed through on schedule. Taking a gander at different surveys, I additionally need to say that I never expected to call their after-deals administration, yet one of my clients was not content with the nature of the hello cards, and Canva offered them to her. re-imprinted on more excellent paper and she just needed to pay the distinction. I made a logo which I at that point printed as a business card and card I got all more than four days and of excellent quality, I prescribe it to any individual who needs to figure out how to construct their picture. Similarly, as with a game, the more hours you spend there, the more you will test.

To put it plainly, I suggest with shut eyes

Cons

I take a gander at the following information and they will not be here until MONDAY. It can get laggy and moderate when you're assembling your plan. M envisioning the site has a lot of segments to deal with, yet here and there the slacking is deplorable and wasteful. was utilizing the free preliminary and made an introduction. I invested a ton of energy and exertion on this introduction. A couple of hours in the wake of making alters to it, the application would show a clear screen or give a blunder at whatever point I attempted to open it, download it, or make a duplicate (both on my telephone and on the entirety of the gadgets and programs I attempted). I connected with client care about this matter on Sunday night. It is currently Wednesday evening and nothing has been finished. They continue to give me the very conventional messages that they're chipping away at it and will tell me when it's fixed. I inquired as to whether they could in any event give me a pdf duplicate of my introduction so I can move it to PowerPoint and keep dealing with it, they won't ever reach.

Isabela
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Canva, the most practical solution for creating and editing your designs

Reviewed on 13/3/2021

I have been using Canva for several years. As I said, it has always been a very important tool for the execution of my work, although I do not work directly with Graphic Design.

Over the years, I can say that my design skills have even been improved, because the application helps me to develop my creativity on a daily basis, either by changing the layout of a blog or even creating posts and stories for social networks.

So, despite having some limitations, I believe that Canva is still the best and most useful Design application.

Pros

What I like most about Canva, especially in the most current version, is the fact that the application is very intuitive.

In the new version, all features are separated by tabs - or, if the user prefers, he can click on a button and they all appear instantly.

What I liked most about this version is the possibility to create videos / animations from images, besides being able to create animated stories for Instagram and even include music!

In short, Canva remains my greatest ally at work, due to its versatility and ability to include new functions, making work more agile and efficient.

Cons

In contrast, what I like least about Canva is the fact that some of its features are still blocked (shapes and frames, for example), and you have to pay to unlock them. In the current version, all songs are still blocked.

Another point that I consider negative is the fact that the cell phone is very slow - I believe that this happens due to the large volume of functions. In addition, all created designs are saved in the application, even when they go to the Recycle Bin, contributing to the device being slow and some jobs are delayed.

To improve the performance of the application, I would recommend allowing at least some functions such as simpler shapes and borders (and even some music) to be included in the design for free.

Steve

If You're Thinking About Using Canva - Just Do It! It's Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/3/2021

Im sure I could go on and on about Canva, heck, I even listed some more positive notes about Canva in the Cons section. But ultimately for me it comes down to the fact that I don't have to sacrifice any quality in my work or flexibility in my deliverables and exports when using Canva. Yet I gain so much time using it and when it comes to professional graphic design thats everything.

One project in particular I recently worked on was a series of short videos for ads for a client and the turnaround on those ads was crazy. If I had to make those videos in any other video editing software it would have taken 5 times as long and I probably wouldn't have met the deadlines. However because Canva has made everything so easy to use I was able to crank out videos so quickly and make edits so quickly without compromising quality. And that was HUGE.

Pros

I honestly have so many "pros" about Canva that I truly don't know where to start. I have been doing graphic design for 15 years now for all types of businesses and all sorts of projects from print to advertising and I typically use the Adobe software options but for the past 2 years Canva has covered just about 98% percent of what I've needed to do. Here are a few highlights that I love,

- The templates for sizing on different platforms such as Facebook headers has become indispensable for me
- The huge library of stock material that is SO quick and easy to access
- They are now including video options
- The content/templates/etc. is all very high quality and up to date
- They have awesome "moving photos" for social posts.
- The way you can resize a design for multiple export options is amazing. I often find myself wanting that in Adobe products.

I could keep going. The resizing feature alone was enough for me to use the pro version but everything about Canva is top notch and I always find new things they have added to the platform that make life for a designer so much easier. It is a go-to platform for me and my team.

Cons

I really don't have much negative to say about Canva. The only thing I can really say negatively about it is the file organization. I wish that was better, however, I may be doing it wrong and there may be a better way. Other than that I honestly have no criticisms about Canva. I mentioned in the "pro's" section that it covers 98% of my designing needs and that last 2% I honestly never expect a product such as Canva to cover because that last 2% for me is the more extreme in depth edits that Photoshop or Illustrator provide and honestly I am 100% okay with that. It does mean I need both platforms to fully do my job but its worth it because Canva has saved me so much time.