Viventium Software

Cloud-based payroll & HR solution for SMBs

4.7 /5 (38 reviews) Write a Review!

Debbie T.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Business Manager

Reviewed on 24/2/2021

Overall, I love Viventium. You can tell them that you want to see something or suggest an improvement to their software and they listen. They will work on the suggestions and roll out updates to the software. They ensure that any updates they roll out there are training aids for you to access. If you need a live person during business hours, you can get one.

Pros

I love Client Services Help. Anytime I am stuck or have an issue, Client Services is there to help.

Cons

At first, we had to use a workaround for our accounting software, but they now have a direct feed to it.

Fay P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

easy to use, has everything I need

Reviewed on 30/1/2020

Pros

importing payroll directly from excel!!!

Cons

I cant search for employee by their middlename

Besmir K.

Vivientium

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Pros

It offers a lot of options and much better speed than our previous software.

Cons

So far we have been using the software for 3 months there is no cons.

Nahomie S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Easy to use with a nice look

Reviewed on 28/7/2018

Pros

The ease way to access paystub information as an employee and the easy way that you can reset password without having to call the office. The background color is nice too

Cons

The white writing on the purple background is sometimes not that great. It almost looks like the words are not there, maybe switch the writing color.

Steven H.

Viventium is clunky and not very user friendly or intuitive.

Reviewed on 15/2/2018

I feel like what I was lead to believe the system would do isn't what it is capable of doing.

Pros

Having something is better than nothing. I appreciate being able to store employee data in one digital location.

Cons

Limited levels of authorization and access. For instance, If I want to have an employee enter W-4 information but not have access to view wages, that's not possible. If an someone has access to an employee's file, they have access to all information. Tabs can't be limited.

There a not a variety of options for producing information, reports, etc. For instance, I can only see 7 days in advance of someone's birthday. I can't increase the dashboard reminder to 14 days. Also, it would be nice for managers to have access to an employee contact directory without having access to employees files.

I was told that I could forward our employee handbook to Viventium and they would incorporate it into a template and create a new handbook for us. After purchasing Viventium and attempting to do so, I was told that they "don't do that anymore".

There are more. These are just a couple.

Vineet D.

Software Review

Reviewed on 24/2/2021

Overall employee management (i.e. analytics)

Pros

Importing Payroll from Clear Care. Pay stub description to eliminate or minimize discrepancies.

Cons

Finding the most basic functionality. You should do the same dynamic search for every single feature, like in latest Android smart phones' settings

Leat H.

A Good Choice For The Future

Reviewed on 4/3/2021

Pros

We looked into a few different software providers in the payroll space when making a change from our original provider. Viventium stood out to us because they were able to speak our language. They specialize in the Home Care space and understand our industry-specific needs and concerns and how to address them. The Electronic On-Boarding was a game-changer. In this Pandemic, this platform allows us the capability and flexibility to continue to bring employees on in a safe and streamlined manner. The customer service and the overall ease of use are wonderful. Viventium is a great addition to our growing company.

Cons

Currently, I think there is room for improvement for HRMS functions. While they do not claim to be an HRMS platform, some of the basic functionality like interdepartmental controls and managers being able to access only their team's info within the system would be helpful.

Cheri H.

Great Decision

Reviewed on 24/2/2021

The software is allowing us to easily convert applicants after they've been through out interview/hiring process. It's certainly made payroll a much easier process as well.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Very anxious for Viventium to link to our ERSP program to make life a little easier at Payroll time.

Cons

I don't like that this software doesn't talk to the program we use for our business (ERSP). We were told this was in the process, and would happen in the near future, but we haven't heard back regarding this.

Darlene F.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Viventium Payroll

Reviewed on 10/2/2020

I really enjoy working with the software and the customer service people.

Pros

Easy to use and has everything I need to do a great job.

Cons

Occasionally has issues that have to be fixed by company and delays completing of work.

Dolores P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Excellent Customer Services and Easy Software to use.

Reviewed on 30/1/2020

The customer service department is always willing to help and very friendly. Great team of people.

Pros

It is user friendly and straight to the point.

Cons

There is nothing that I least like about the software.

Malky H.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

User friendly software

Reviewed on 24/2/2021

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use!

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find things when searching because I'm looking in the wrong category and it should still come up..

Eli C.

I have drunk the Cool-Aid

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

We used to spend 45 minutes with every new employee (we hire 5-8 a week) just doing paperwork. Then we had to scan that and store it digitally. We had to then shred the paper documents. It didn't make our new employees leave excited. They were tired of paperwork and having to write the same info on every form. Now, I tell them they'll have an email from us by the time they get home and they can log in and do everything on line. Once they put in one piece of info, the system fills that in wherever it shows up. Viventium stores all of that for me online (HIPPA compliant) and I can add additional documents that are unique to each individual whenever I want.
Payroll is quick and easy. I understand the programs and I know I'm getting people paid correctly. I love the interface and how easy it is to understand.

Pros

I am a believer. Viventium customer service has been unmatched. I get help right away, anytime I need it. The system is designed for my industry and so it doesn't have hundreds of other parts that get in the way and confuse me. I feel like payroll is easy to run and the onboarding process is a life saver. I cannot say enough good things about Viventium.

Cons

I wish it integrated with my other business programs behind the scenes, but there are hundreds of those out there so I'm not surprised it can't talk to each one. They helped me set up personal reports which make that communication quick and easy.

Mendy M.
  • Industry: Design

Sophisticated yet easy to use

Reviewed on 19/3/2019

I would highly recommend Viventium to anyone who is planning to hire a payroll company. I believe they are the best solution to any firm's payroll needs.

Pros

Viventium has coma a long way from the company I started off with. Back then I practically had to call them with any change or instruction I needed.

No more.

They have gone high-tech with a sophisticated, yet easy to navigate, website that allows me to process my payroll the way i want and need. They are, of course, still there for me in case I need them. Their customer support is wonderful and attentive to my requests whenever I call them.

Cons

Every once an a while there is some minor bug in the software. However, it is becoming better each time.

Radoje R.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Best payroll company so far.

Reviewed on 22/8/2017

Pros

Software is easy to use, generally fast service. Customer support is very responsive and great. Checks delivery is within hours after payroll submission. Finally, software is available on Google Chrome and Safari browsers. I'm previous client of ADP and decided to switch to Viventium.

Angela F.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Payroll made easy

Reviewed on 21/8/2018

The employees are all very nice, easy to talk to and answer emails quickly. We are in Florida and Viventium is in NJ, once we finalize our payroll and submit it, we receive the checks the next day!

Pros

This payroll software is easy to use, once you learn how it works, and is a great value for the money. The start up was very easy.

Cons

The training process is not easy. The people who end up doing the training apparently think everyone has used a large payroll company before. We had not, we simply had an accountant who took care of everything.

Sabrina F.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 4/10/2017

Pros

Really easy to use, employees love it. Very intuitive, nice visual for users. Implementation was easy and effortless. Processing payroll is a couple of steps.

Cons

Missing some functionality that it's competitors have. Their developers work real time with improvements.

Stephanie B.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

User Friendly Payroll Platform

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Switching to Viventium from Paychex was a big move for our small business. Viventium's transition team made the change manageable, and helped us save money on payroll fees in the process!

Pros

The user interface is elegant and intuitive for administrators and employees. Viventium staff is very knowledgeable about their products and provide great support. Payroll reports are simple and easy to read.

Cons

The time clock is provided by a different company - TimeClock Plus - and is not fully integrated into the Viventium experience. That said, it's easy to use and is still better than a lot of other options out there.

Amanda P.

I like it

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

Pros

User friendly. Responsive customer service.

Cons

There were a few hiccups when we added time and attendance, but that is to be expected with any implementation.

Pinny F.

9 year Viventium user

Reviewed on 9/12/2019

Pros

The software is very robust and they will work with you to try to have it work around what you need and not what they want to tell you it has to be like.

Cons

I wish they could roll out new features quicker, but they do roll them out pretty regularly.

Sharon S.

As easy as it gets

Reviewed on 26/9/2017

They've done everything they promised. The custom setup of our payroll has really saved us a lot of time.

Pros

Software is really nice looking. Its in real-time, so as I make changes or add data, the software saves. My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well (never get bounced around). We import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons

We were looking for a Benefit Enrollment platform and they currently don't have one. However, they did assure us that it will be released by Q1-2018.

Elena O.

Great Payroll Software

Reviewed on 11/2/2020

Great customer service and always available.

Pros

I like this software because it's easy to use and navigate in.

Cons

Would have liked for some features in the Reports section to be more modifiable

Sarah S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Very detailed payroll software!

Reviewed on 9/1/2018

Pros

Very easy to use one can train themselves on it!
As well as being very detail.
You can run your own custom reports!
The costumer support is wonderful, a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The software is a bit slow, I'm hoping that with time they will fix that some time soon.
Not a lot of options on how much control you can give a supervisor/manager access.

Karen L.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

We have been using Viventium since 2018

Reviewed on 29/3/2021

Very satisfied

Pros

It was a rocky start, but everything was resolved and I will say Viventium went above and beyond.

Cons

It is a little difficult adding things, they do it.

Aaron R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used Other for 2+ years

superb software for the payroll administrator

Reviewed on 22/8/2017

Pros

It gives me all reports I need in an instant . So user friendly and intuitive - customer support is superb with a quick response -

Cons

Payroll task menu could use more details describing each task - e.g. steps needed to enter a manual check

Chris C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

User Friendly

Reviewed on 11/5/2018

Pros

Customer service has been great to work with. It is easy to store all the employee information in one location.

Cons

Some bugs causing the software to be a little slow. Setting up some reports takes some time to learn how to do.