Rocketium

Professional video creation platform

4.5 /5 (69 reviews) Write a Review!

William R.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great platform for creating programatic videos

Reviewed on 15/7/2020

We needed to quickly create thousands of videos, and the Rocketium team was helpful in setting us up to do that.

Pros

The API makes it easy to generate video files at scale. Rocketium was able to translate our video template into a design and JSON format, so that we could creates many videos with unique content. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the custom success team is very helpful in troubleshooting issues and helping our team get results.

Cons

A few parts of the API documentation were a bit confusing, but the customer success team helped clarify.

Abhishek G.

Being a content writer and blogger, this app is a great boon!

Reviewed on 22/5/2017

Pros

Rocketium helps me convert my written content into very interesting videos. I can add images, clips, and music to my content and spice it up. It has helped me produce some fun and quality content which gets much more reach and clicks than just a written blog. Having no designing and video editing background, the UI was pretty simple and I was good to go from minute 1. The set themes pretty much cover all the applications and I can customize them even further. Love the app! It's made my life much easier.

M umar F.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Amazing First Video

Reviewed on 25/4/2019

I used it to create a video slideshow for my client. Worked out pretty well for me. Was able to create the video that my client loved, in half an hour.

Pros

Being a guy with no prior experience in making slideshows and videos, Rocketium made it feel like a piece of cake. With easy to use interface, I can make as many changes as required. And a lot to of room to play with.

Cons

I think the load time for saving changes is bit lengthy.

Thomas W.

Make Buzzfeed-style video without expensive tools

Reviewed on 29/5/2018

Easy-to-use video making tool without video-authoring skills.

Pros

With Rocketium, I can create videos for my startup without expensive tools and specialized video-editing skills. It's cookie-cutter, but so are most videos on social media.

Cons

Since it's template-based, it can be quite limiting if I want to be more creative with my design. Not necessarily a bad thing, since the template is industry best practice.

Abhinav A.

Useful, easy-to-create video making tool

Reviewed on 31/1/2017

I have been using Rocketium since some time now. It is a helpful tool and can be used by anyone who is inexperienced at video creation. The Rocketium team is doing a good job.
Now trying it for personal projects and it is definitely working for me. Would certainly recommend!

Rick S.

Make pro-looking videos in minutes

Reviewed on 11/4/2018

Fast and easy video creation

Pros

Love that it allows you to create videos using their templates and your own images or video clips, add music, animations, etc - all without taking hundreds of hours of time

Cons

Limited creative freedom on positioning of text/logos, only a few fonts available, making it difficult to match client brands accurately

Leah P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

I am eager to get better at using this software

Reviewed on 30/4/2018

Pros

I like mostly the confidence that the entrepreneur community has in this product. It lets me know that once I get the hang of it, it will be well worth the investment.

Cons

I had a hard time creating a relevant video because honestly there were too many options. For newbies, I think a better understanding and an intuitive way to implement templates would be amazing.

Cheryl S.

Reviewed on 24/1/2017

My experience with Rocketium has been great, the software is very easy to use. I hope to make many more videos with it!

Response from Rocketium

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you so much for the feedback!
We hope to see many more videos from you soon :)

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great video tool

Reviewed on 20/3/2019

Pros

Quick load time
Good set of templates

Cons

They can add more template categories as well.

Sumeet M.
  • Industry: Media Production

Better than others but still need further improvments

Reviewed on 16/12/2018

We're quite happy with it and looking for further improvments and consideration of the feedbacks.

Pros

We've been using Lumen and certainly it's better than L5. As it has a feature of custom voice and theme for each slides. Secondly, it has more themes than other tools available. Also the music library is also large.

Cons

We couldn't create a single slide at the end with all the credits in it as the very same feature is available in Lumen5 and Wave. Secondly there's very limited free images and videos available to use.

Volkan O.

Fast Video Preparation

Reviewed on 15/5/2018

Pros

I really like to prepare videos fast in Rocketium. You can find contents to use freely as well. Good product.

Cons

There can be some other functionalities and more fonts. Adjustment of time is a bit tricky, it can be improved.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2/1/2019

Pros

I am not one for making videos myself, so I thought I'd never venture into video marketing. Knowing it's a necessity, I think this is a great way to get the job done for people who are limited in what they can do or are camera shy.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. I got it as a lifetime deal on AppSumo, so there's no recurring billing for me.

Enrico K.

Fast and complete tool for Video Automation

Reviewed on 22/6/2020

We are in the media industry and thanks to Rocketium we were able to easily integrate their API in our CMS to let our Journalist complement their articles with video stories.

This lets journalist with little to no video making training quickly turn around photo galleries and user videos in engaging short videos.

Pros

Rocketium system makes it easy and fast to create simple videos, what make them better than any other similar systems in their price range is the API that really lets you easily integreate and leverage their technology in your own workflow.

Cons

There is nothing i really dislike about it, in the last couple of years their team has really improved both their frontend and their API and have been attentive and quick to respond to any issues.

Gianni G.
  • Industry: Online Media

Rocketium isn't just a software

Reviewed on 5/7/2020

We are using Rocketium implemented on our CMS and we create social video (news contents) to publish on our website, desktop and mobile/app, and on our social channels (FB/IG/Linkedin).

Pros

Usually, it isn't easy to find a good software with a good team ready to support and help the customer without the complicate relations. The Rocketium team is great. Every time ready to solve the problems. And last but not least, ready to find every time a custom solution.
That's is fantastic for our company...

Cons

Right now, after two years working with Rocketium, every time we found some limits on the software, together with them we solved everything. Of course, we don't pretende to have a super car payed as a city car... but Rocketium is a good solution to have much more paying less...
In the same time, the Rocketium team is working everyday to grow up... and that's great.

Elena P.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great video editing app!

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pros

I use the free version, but I also tested the paid version (which, of course, gives you a lot more to play with).
The free version, although limited, is still pretty good to help you make a great looking video, if you don't mind the Rocketium logo at the end.
I like the fact that they have free photos and clips inside the app, which you can insert into your videos. Of course, you can also use your own.
It's easy to use and anybody can learn it quickly enough.

Cons

The Rocketium logo at the end, but that's the price of free :). You can't do a lot of things with the free option, but you can do enough.

Nitin S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Making video creation great again

Reviewed on 15/7/2020

Pros

Rocketium crunches video creation times, and the # of people with varied expertises needed to assemble orofessional videos.

Cons

It has bugs that crop up now and then for power users, but their team is always hands-on to fix things on the fly.

Andy L.

Rocketium For Quick Video Production

Reviewed on 30/9/2019

For list type posts, Rocketium works well. I think this is the area it shines. I just copy and paste the main points from my post and voila, the video is done.

Pros

Rocketium provides templates in several categories. I can choose a template and customize to my niche. Or you can start from scratch. With templates, you can create a video quickly if time is a concern.

Cons

I was hoping that Rocketium can create new categories for the templates. They don't really have a lot of niches. The other thing is that I can only create one type of video. If you want explainer type or animated videos, Rocketium is not for you.

Naveen J.

I love how easy it is to use.

Reviewed on 19/5/2017

Pros

Favourite thing about Rocketium is the ease of use. Adding images simply overlaying it with text has helped me make more than 50 videos a month for Sportskeeda's Facebook channel.

Cons

I want the most are the labels/tags/folder system. This would help me categorize my content in a better way.

Nick L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Not an all powerful online video tool but extremely useful for certain types of videos

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

Pros

If you need to put together a video primarily with text and stock footage then this is the best tool. It's extremely easy for me to throw together a video that's based entirely on text. The new interface they just released makes it even easier to use and I highly recommend it for making simple text-based​ videos. They're basic but they can communicate a good message if done well. Rocketium gives you the tools to do it well but it's really up to the user to make it great or mess it up.

Cons

The timings function with the new updates is extremely difficult to use. I have to actually do math! Yuck! That's all I don't like about the new update.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Rocketium is another very useful tool in video creation

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Rocketium has offered me another tool in my video creation toolbox so that I can switch up the styles of the videos I create for clients and keep new content looking current.

Pros

I like that Rocketium offers a good array of templates to help easily and quickly produce video content for online and social posting. The text animation options are varied with quite engaging results.

Cons

Some of the controls initially were time-consuming, but since a redesign of the software was completed, it has become faster and more intuitive to use.

Video creation for anyone

Reviewed on 13/1/2019

We are able to produce a lot of video content in a short time, test them to see what gives the best engagement.

Pros

Rocketium makes the creation of short video clips for marketing purposes a really easy task. There is no need to use the complex software anymore, really. Just combine text, images and video clips together and wait until they render.

Cons

We would like to see more customization option, but on the other hand, it could lead to expanding the complexity too much.

Dykenlove M.

The best app for marketing

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Pros

Easy to use, and I've got more options and tools

Cons

I appreciate the app and costumer services.

Paul H.

Stoked on the App as against Fiverr

Reviewed on 24/1/2017

Awesome thanks. We do a ton of videos here on educational topics that we post to social media and our distribution list. I want to use Rocketium to build up library of videos and we upload them all to our Youtube channel. I found out about it through a Buffer blog about the hottest apps around right now. I used to pay Fiverr to create these type of videos so very stoked on your app.

• Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Other for Free Trial

best video app

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

Very easy to use video maker platform and mobile platform.

Pros

Simple and fully customizable video templates to use in everyday work.

Cons

Not syncing videos between the desktop and mobile app.

Chris W.

A fun tool that works well.

Reviewed on 10/5/2018

Fun and easy to use!

Pros

This is a great tool for beginners to get a good concept of making videos. Extremely simple to use and takes no time to get used to it. Pricing is spot on.

Cons

It is limited - especially with the templates but that is a tradeoff I presume. Really, this is a great product for people to make simple videos!