Pipefy

Write a Review!
Design and automate business workflows in minutes.

4.4/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
4.6/5

Torey
Torey
  • Industry: Information Services

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017

Pros

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything.

Customer support has been great!

Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Cons

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App.

- You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Pablo
  • Industry: Design

Automate almost any process

Reviewed on 24/2/2020

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pros

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process.

We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Cons

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Rogerio
  • Industry: Accounting

Profitto & Pipefy

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pros

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Cons

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

Matheus
  • Industry: Textiles

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

Reviewed on 5/1/2021

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Pros

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Cons

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Agendor

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Ramón David
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

Pros

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Paulo

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Kanbanchi
Reginaldo

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Jira , Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

Laura
Laura
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

It gives us flexibility in process management

Reviewed on 6/3/2023

Any firm that wants to automate its workflow in a way that even its least tech-savvy employees can learn to utilize quickly and easily should look into Pipefy. It's a fantastic system for facilitating easier HR tasks including onboarding and employing new staff, monitoring expenditures, and more.

Pros

Those who use a wide variety of software for their jobs will appreciate how intuitive and easy to learn Pipefy is to use (like me). My processes are readily and effectively automated. It's easy to use and has been invaluable in helping me run my business. This stuff has been fantastic to use.

Cons

There must be enhanced channels of client interaction. A brand-new, radically different upgrade appeared suddenly. It completely threw us off schedule. Because of problems with their notifications, we've been looking for an alternative platform.

Krishna
Krishna
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Easy tasks Pipefy BPM is simple and useful

Reviewed on 13/2/2023

Prototypes can be set up quickly for solutions that are fairly robust to serve even modest processes. A variety of persons can be reached using its provided forms and pipelines.

Pros

As an example of a straightforward operation It's easy to utilize and implement Pipefy's BPM tool. Its procedures can be accelerated, and its user interface is straightforward. It seems like a great bpm solution for small and medium businesses, and it integrates easily with a large variety of other products. Use by and interaction with the community is also excellent.

Cons

The technology does not appear to be powerful enough to manage intricate tasks. While the layout is nice, it lacks information about their community. Despite reading and experimenting with the product, complex questions remain.

Renato
Renato
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

Reviewed on 5/1/2021

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

EVA
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great process management software!

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Podio

Support + Features
Alexandre
Alexandre

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
Carolina
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Pipefy is the best tool to get things done

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

My experience with Pipefy is really satisfactory! I was able to deploy 3 new processes and avoid many mistakes by controlling them better and using Pipefy's features.

Pros

It's the easiest tool to set up any type of process or project that you currently need to organize and deploy.

Cons

I'd like to have a better system to create approval and escalation processes

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Asana is focused on projects, not processes. It would not be able to avoid mistakes as Pipefy can.
Uelinton

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Pros

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Cons

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Due to the flexibility to implement and automate almost all types of processes, and due to the excellent support for implementation.
Jennifer
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great Product!

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

Cons

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Gordon

Pipefy Gets the Job Done!

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Cons

Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

Caroline
  • Industry: Hospitality

Awesome

Reviewed on 18/4/2022

Here we could create and develop very manual process in an easiest and automated way, which improve our results and evaluate our road to the success. All in one complete, very efficient and confident tool, Pipefy really does the difference in our daily work.

Pros

The easy way to built forms, flows and all project management here, also the CRM and communication tools we can set up, automations and integrations between different tools are really easy and a game changing here, because we can do all these in only one software, where all our team can have access and contribute, it saves a lot of time and work.

Cons

All the flows have to be created from a pre-formatted template or from the zero. There is no an addaptation we can do from a sheet or another software we have used, for example. It would help a lot if we wanted to migrate from another platform to Pipefy.

rafael jefté
  • Industry: Biotechnology

The best platform for organizing phloxes

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

Pros

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Cons

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It was the most complete and dynamic for our business model.
Fernanda

Pipefy is really good

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

I love using pipefy, it really makes my day by day easier. I never lost any information, I never miss any deadline, it's really incredible.

Pros

It helps me organize my processes and my day by day; It's easy to use; let you customize everything; Changed completely my daily routine for the best

Cons

It's expensive; I don't like that it's pricing per user.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Because it's way better and easy to use. Have a lot of more possibilities to build.
Rafael

Could be better

Reviewed on 20/2/2020

It's good, but expensive.

It's good, but expensive.

Pros

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Cons

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

More complete
steven

Moving parts

Reviewed on 7/11/2019

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

it fit our needs the best
Eduardo

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

Pros

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy!

You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Cons

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

Carolina
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my...

Reviewed on 5/7/2018

Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

Pros

The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

Cons

When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes.

They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Willian

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

Pros

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Cons

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Chris

Reviewed on 27/2/2020

Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Pros

Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Cons

Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.