Glen H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Well designed software with excellent customer support

Reviewed on 29/3/2021

Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

Pros

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

Cons

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Brad W.
  • Industry: Accounting

Scoro: Robust and Easy

Reviewed on 19/3/2021

Prior to adopting Scoro, we used to track our priorities and project status updates using a shared excel file, which was clunky and didn't work well for our growing team. Moving to Scoro has made our data and status tracking more reliable, and easier for each team member to customize their own interface.

Pros

Scoro was easy to customize and tailor to our company's business processes. The user interface is quick and responsive, meaning I'm never waiting for my information to load. The ability to collaborate with my teammates on projects and tasks is a critical feature that Scoro does so well!

Cons

The filtering and bookmarking of views is really a great feature. I would like to be able to filter and sort tasks based on parameters of the project, which is something I don't believe Scoro does at the moment.

Helen F.

Easy to use and everything in one platform

Reviewed on 25/3/2021

Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Pros

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full.

From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero.

One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

Cons

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Anita S.
  • Industry: Translation & Localisation

A CRM that grows with your company

Reviewed on 5/10/2018

Pros

We evaluated two CRM applications that could meet our company's requirements. One of the raisons we selected Scoro was that it was easy to manage several pricelists in different currencies. We are sending our invoices with Scoro and this process is easy to manage. The User Interface is uncluttered and all users can organize their own dashboard according to their specific needs.

Cons

Company users that were de-activated by the administrator still show up in the list of users. It's a minor thing but could lead to some confusion.

Kadri H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Scoro software

Reviewed on 13/8/2018

I have used Scoro in two mediacompanies and i am very used to it. This software is very easy to use- all my database about my list of companies are all together, so with one click i can find the one i need to do my price offers. In the Calendar i can mark all important meetings and Scoro does not let me forget them. To Do list is also very good thing, because it helps me to keep order in my doings and with that i never have to worry that something will be done at the last moment.

Pros

Everything is understandable and so it is very easy to learn how to use.

Cons

I don´t have anything that i don´t like about this software.

Condrae R.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Scoro is a great tool for any business

Reviewed on 23/3/2021

Scoro is helping our company to keep track of our projects and helps us to make good management decisions. With this software, there has been increased efficiency and better information gathering and reporting for all our projects.

Pros

Scoro is easy to use. It was easy to incorporate into our existing business structure. It has great features like Project tracking and Reporting, the calendar, and the task tracking section. An overall great platform to use.

Cons

There are not really any bad things about Scoro. For beginners, it will take a couple of days to get a hang of the software, however there is always the help menu.

Tommaso V.

Powerful and customizable

Reviewed on 27/9/2018

Pros

The possibility to link all sort of activities, contacts, projects, quotes, invoices between them in order to always have a clear view of dependecies. It is also very customizable and flexible.

Cons

Very few things. One example is that we would like to easily see remaining amounts to be invoiced in a quote when we need to issue partial invoices. This would be particularly useful when making sales reports.

Maarja R.

User-friendly and flexible

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Better information flow between all the different project participants

Pros

Scoro is very easy to use and it enables to customise different features according to the specific needs of the company. Furthermore, it aggregates several important operations - project management, sales, purchasing, managing suppliers, partners and clients . All this helps to do daily tasks faster and more efficiently.

Cons

We have experienced some problems regarding the integration with our accounting program - some functions work and others do not which forces us to do some extra work. Also you have to approach creatively to some aspect of Scoro when the company deals in different fields f.e production and maintenance or manufacturing and resale.

Kait K.

Scoro makes your everyday customer relation management super convenient and easy.

Reviewed on 8/3/2018

Pros

Easy to track offers trough sales funnel
Good way to make offer templates
Managing projects and people who are related to projects
Allocating all suppliers together for overview and quick access
Eas of use

Cons

Making quotation templates is clumsy, takes time to decorate the lines and text so that it is nice and even.

Tanel G.

Very flexible and logical. Allows you to customize it according to your needs.

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

All work is in one place and accessible to everyone.

Pros

It is very intuitive and you can get a lot of things done without any tutorial. It has very many options and filters you can use in your advantage.

Cons

It depends on your network speed but that is not their fault. Other than that i can't complain about anything.

Maikls L.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Mike review

Reviewed on 20/9/2018

Im sorting transport logistics and it takes a lot of orders and time to comunicate with huge amount of information so scoro is making all easy nad confortable. Aslo im using scoro for our orders and follow ups for customers and its great to have all in one and no use any different platforms!

Pros

Even i have no clue what is wrong with some things i allways have an answare!

Cons

That everithing is easy to use and therer is apportunity to manage everithing that i need to upgrade any title that im using.

Raúl H.

Awesome platform to manage your business. Complete, powerful, beautiful.

Reviewed on 17/10/2017

Pros

You can manage your clients, accountability, projects, team... in a very interactive way. It performs perfectly and the support is excellent

Cons

I would only say that at the beginning you have to spend time to set up everything if you want to take advantage of the whole application

Sten H.

the best, easiest business software. I recommend for everyone who wants quick and effective...

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Pros

Is so easy to use, i can do my work when ever i want and were ever i need. And i ca check what are my co-workers are doing

Cons

At the moment i can not remember anything what i like least about this software. Maybe something will come up in the future.

Aleksandr B.

Scoro is a user-friendly software for professionals.

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

Scoro is easy to study and fast to use.

Pros

It is easy to use. Everything needed can be easily found.

Cons

Dates and actions were messed some time ago, but Scoro team repaired those and now it works well.

Sean L.

Excellent Software Solution for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

Pros

Super well-thought out, customizable, and extremely extensive solution for running a business. Highly recommended.

Cons

The quickbooks online integration is under developed and needs work...however, the software team at Scoro has been very good at keeping me in the loop and working on a solution...but it has taken a really long time.

Evelyn Z.

Simple for sales!

Reviewed on 22/8/2018

I like it

Pros

Very easy to use. I can send offers and all the client history is always there. Everything is in one place

Cons

you make too many changes what are not nessesary

Leatha J.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Product For The Money

Reviewed on 27/9/2018

They worked with us to get product set up the way we needed it. They always walked me through any issues and have reached out to make sure we're happy. Good company all around.

Pros

The price is great for this product. We were looking for an easy budgeting tool for our department and Scoro fit the bill. Most of the other budgeting tools were very expensive or wanted to onbord our whole company instead of just our department. Scoro worked with us to get the tool set up for our needs.

Cons

It's getting better but it can be a bit confusing to use. It's a good tool but it takes some getting use to. Their team is also in Europe which can cause delays in response.

Francesco A.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

A versatile and reliable tool

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

it was difficult to find a software that would suit us at the right price. Scoro fit the bill.
it allows us to manage sales, prospecting, admin and purchasing.
In our work everything is a project and Scoro is the right tool for managing it all.

Cons

Xero integration didn't work and general API support could be developed. I'd love to see much more and much better on that front.

Kadri K.

Great planning software

Reviewed on 30/8/2018

Pros

Easy to learn and use. I like there is a comfortable solution for everyone for organizing your tasks.

Cons

When moving a tasks in calendar the bubbles of other tasks sometimes pop-up and disturb the move of the task.

Vadim K.
  • Industry: Sports

I recomend

Reviewed on 30/8/2018

Overall experience is good and it's easy to use.

Pros

it's adjustable to your business type. easy to use and easy for staff to follow projects and tasks

Cons

Need more improvement on reports and more flexibility on pre-invoices.

Angela J.

This software made it really easy to do our bills, was really quick and effective.

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

It's time efficient and really helpful for a lawyer. Makes working with clients super easy.

Pros

I liked that the software was really easy to use, even if you don't know that much about computer usage. I really liked the calander.

Cons

The first times I used the software it got a little confusing, but I got the hang of it rather quickly, only a week or two.

• Industry: Entertainment

Making our lives easier

Reviewed on 26/9/2018

Pros

Ease of use, advanced reporting. Advanced financing features and quoting to order ease of use

Cons

Dropbox integrations and mobile uploads are somewhat delayed

Jüri A.

Easy-to-use software, all-in-one .

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Pros

Everything starting from possible Project lead up to invoicing is at one place and easily handable and clear.

Cons

Sowtware is mor product seller oriented than a consultancy type business. It has improved but there is a long way still to go to adapt this easily to diferent type businesses.

• Industry: Machinery

Very good product, Need improvements

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

pretty good, not always intuitive

Pros

flexibility and the fact of constants updates

Cons

usual slow downs, support not always responsive

Tarvo T.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Love to use Scoro!

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

I love the CRM part and the invoice making. As well managing many different projects and accounts for different clients, the management for customizing the invoices for it is easy.

Pros

I love the most the agility and flexability.

Cons

Software is good, but probably my business is not taking all out what it can do for my business.