Paycor

4.4 (2,807)
Write a Review!
All-in-on HR solution built to modernize people management

(2,807)
4.2/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
4.3/5

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Paycor Makes My Life So Much Easier

Reviewed on 8/9/2022

Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Pros

Paycor has given us a cost savings as well as time savings. The integration between Applicant Tracking (which is amazing) and Onboarding has reduced our time to find, hire and set up new employees. Payroll processing time is dramatically faster as well as the time clock integration makes payroll easier. There is a great analytic component. The team is very helpful and we are seeing huge savings over ADP.

Cons

The tax component has been the only part that has been a little difficult. The time to get a response from this team is pretty long and it's not possible to contact them directly.

Paycom and isolved

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Cost, lack of customer service and unnecessary steps to process payroll.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Care for our mission, features and cost

Response from Paycor

Hello Cortney, thank you so much for your positive review! We are delighted to hear Paycor has saved you time and money and that you are enjoying our onboarding product.

I do see your concern about the tax team and I wanted to let you know that we have hired many additional members to this team. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional comments please feel free to reach out to me direct at [email protected] as I believe your feedback could be very helpful.

Amanda
Amanda

Paycor handles payroll, hiring, time tracking and onboarding

Reviewed on 11/9/2023

The Paycor platform is intuitive and straightforward. You can set up your dashboard the way you like it so that you always have quick access to the information you use most.

Pros

We are able to meet all of our human resources technology requirements with the help of Paycor. The convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, etc., all in one easy-to-use system outweighs the "clunky" nature of the software at times.

Cons

Paycor has holes in their reporting. Reports are difficult to store, and often they don't even run. I also find the customer service to be wanting, as I am frequently ignored.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our platform has been able to meet your human resources technology requirements. We understand the convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, and other HR functions all in one easy-to-use system.

Regarding your concerns about reporting, we apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your feedback on this matter. We will take your comments into consideration as we strive to enhance our reporting features.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. We aim to provide excellent support to all our customers and apologize if you felt ignored. We will address this issue internally to ensure that our customer service meets the highest standards.

We are pleased to hear that you find our platform intuitive and straightforward. Customizing your dashboard to have quick access to the information you use most is one of the key features we offer, and we are glad it has been beneficial to you.

Thank you for choosing Paycor as your central hub for all your HR needs. We appreciate your business and will continue to work on improving our platform and services based on your valuable feedback.

Sylvia
  • Industry: Building Materials

HR Manager using Paycor

Reviewed on 24/4/2024

Good customer services
good people and friendly

Good customer services
good people and friendly

Pros

Customer Services
People that work there

Cons

Patchwork of Modules
Need to integrate Paycor within Paycor

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive experience with our customer service team and the friendly nature of our staff. We understand your concerns regarding the patchwork of modules and the need for better integration within Paycor. We are continuously working to improve our platform and streamline the user experience. Your feedback will be taken into consideration as we make enhancements to our system. Thank you for being a valued HR manager using Paycor.

Francesca

Need A Lot of Improvement

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

I feel that we wasted a lot of our time trying to wait for Paycor to work for us. For instance, the employee database was incomplete yet we do not have many employees while payroll management kept on hanging.

Pros

It was easy to implement, that was the only positive thing I can say

Cons

We faced lots of issues with this tool such as direct deposits not going through or reflecting, tax compliance not going through and others and when we contacted customer support they were not up to the task

Response from Paycor

We apologize for the negative experience you had with Paycor. We understand the frustration you faced with issues such as direct deposits and tax compliance. We appreciate your feedback and will work towards improving our customer support and resolving these issues to provide a better experience for our users.

SHELLY
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Outstanding Product & Service

Reviewed on 29/2/2024

Completely satisfied with our experience.

Completely satisfied with our experience.

Pros

The ease of implementation and the continued support of Paycor staff.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, the process was seamless!

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our product and service outstanding. At Paycor, we prioritize ease of implementation and provide continued support to ensure a seamless experience for our customers. We understand the importance of reliable support and timely tax payments, and we're glad we could exceed your expectations in these areas. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Cally
  • Industry: Warehousing

Works just maybe not as well as it should.

Reviewed on 24/4/2024

I've had good ones and bad ones. Just depends on the customer service rep you get when an error arises.

Pros

I enjoyed how paycor worked, looked and ran last year. Once the updates started it changed the entire feel of paycor and it is not as user friendly as it was prior.

Cons

The new look with the changes such as time cards hate it. Tiemcards should be easily accessible in each e ployees profile and with the change its not.
The errors that should have been an automatic fix not a manual one.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive experience with Paycor in the past and apologize for any difficulties you have encountered with the recent updates. We understand your concerns regarding the changes to the time cards and accessibility within employee profiles. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to improve the user-friendliness of our platform. We also apologize for any inconsistencies in customer service and will work to ensure a consistently positive experience for all users.

Tiffany
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Paycor Admin

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

Overall I am very satisfied and we are even looking to add on the LMS system.

Overall I am very satisfied and we are even looking to add on the LMS system.

Pros

I think overall Paycor is a robust system and very user friendly.

Cons

It would be nice to have a dedicated account manager for questions. We utilize the system and know it very well, and when we have a specific question, sometimes we are able to answer it before the CS reps can.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive experience with Paycor as a robust and user-friendly system. We understand your desire for a dedicated account manager for specific questions and will consider this as we enhance our customer support services. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied overall and interested in adding on the LMS system. Thank you for your continued support.

Brandy

A solid option

Reviewed on 22/4/2024

Pros

Paycor was a vast improvement from our old system. It offers a more robust set of tools for our team.

Cons

The access menu and reporting are lacking in guidance and functionality.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review!

Tina

Great Product

Reviewed on 20/5/2024

Great i have really enjoyed it and learned alot

Great i have really enjoyed it and learned alot

Pros

Easy to Use, Customer Service & knowledge center

Cons

Would like more filters and reporting tools

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor, highlighting its ease of use, customer service, and knowledge center; we appreciate your feedback regarding the desire for more filters and reporting tools and will take it into consideration for future improvements.

Sarah
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Fairly Simple Software for Payroll

Reviewed on 16/4/2024

Overall I think it's a great tool that is fairly straight forward for payroll.

Overall I think it's a great tool that is fairly straight forward for payroll.

Pros

I liked having access to my work data (hourly wage, pto, tax forms, etc) in one place. It also helped that our HR manager could access my account if I had questions or trouble with anything.

Cons

I found the placement and wording of the hours available for taking time off to be confusing.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you found Paycor to be a helpful tool for accessing your work data and that it facilitated communication with your HR manager. We appreciate your feedback regarding the confusion around time off hours and will take it into consideration for future improvements.

SHERYL
  • Industry: Plastics

Easy to use payroll software

Reviewed on 25/6/2019

I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Pros

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Cons

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

ADP was overpriced for the service I was getting at the time.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

The ability to assign general ledger numbers to departments and the ability to code my employee hours into multiple departments and the fact that I can enter all the payroll data myself without having to use a CSR.
Kimberly
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used for 2+ years

Great ATS gone silent

Reviewed on 4/11/2019

I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically.

However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Pros

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users)
Templates
Ease of application for candidates
Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Cons

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play.
Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

iCIMS Talent Cloud and Hireology

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Quality and ease of use Price Contract flexibility- month to month.
Jeremy

Not the right solution for a small business

Reviewed on 6/12/2022

Overall, Paycor has proven to not be the long term solution for our payroll and onboarding needs. We switched from another large payroll processing company with a similar name due to service failures. Paycor reps promised solutions to every issue we previously experienced but after implementation there was no real support. We often have to figure out technical issues ourselves. Unless you are in a large company with a dedicated IT person/division and HR division, I wouldn't recommend this.

Pros

Processing payroll is relatively straightforward. The ability to add new employees manually is laid out very logically and the steps are easy to follow.

Cons

The reporting functions and user permission functions are by far the worst part of Paycor. The filtering capabilities and tags associated with the filters in reporting is very confusing and often the information you need to view in a report takes several additional steps of manipulating data to view. Setting up users with different permissions is extremely cumbersome! There are almost 200 different customizable permission settings. When a setting is updated the user has to sign out and sign back in and often nothing has changed with their actual access even though internally it may show the user has access to a selection. The customer service representatives often just email you user guides instead of walking you through how to do something or fixing it for you (which they have the capability to do). It has literally taken several months of back and forth to get our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] access to Benefits Advisor, which can be done in minutes.

Response from Paycor

Hi Jeremy, first I want to thank you for the time you put into this review. It will be very valuable to our team. We are very happy processing payroll has been so seamless for your organization. I understand your frustration with reporting and have shared this with our product team. If you're open to it, please log into the platform and select "give feedback". Any product specific feedback you submit there goes directly to our product team and you can track in real time when your suggestions are implemented. As far as the permissions go, it has so many options so that companies can specifically choose what data their associates have access to. Given the nature of our business we feel this is very important. However, you are able to copy access to a new employee very easily and our service team would be happy to walk you through this! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued partnership.

Nadezhda

A Great Payroll Solution: Paycor!

Reviewed on 28/2/2023

My overall experience with Paycor has been very positive. It is an intuitive, easy to use payroll solution that offers great customer service and integrates with other software. It does have some drawbacks such as cost and reporting features, but overall I am happy with the service.

Pros

Paycor is an excellent payroll solution. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and it integrates seamlessly with other software. The customer service is outstanding, and they are always available to answer any questions I might have. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service Paycor provides.

Cons

While Paycor is a great payroll solution, it does have some drawbacks. It can be expensive for small businesses, and the reporting features are somewhat limited. Also, it could use more customization options for different businesses.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We're glad to hear that our user interface and customer service met your expectations.

Regarding the cons you mentioned, we understand that pricing can be a concern for small businesses. However, we strive to provide a range of pricing options and packages to meet different business needs. Additionally, we continually work to improve our reporting features and customization options to better serve our clients.

Thank you for choosing Paycor as your payroll solution, and we appreciate your feedback. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Happy with our selection

Reviewed on 20/4/2023

Excellent!

Excellent!

Pros

Paycor is very easy to use and checks all the boxes for an HRIS. It encompasses everything we were looking for and all of our employees love the performance and engagement features of the tool.

Cons

Sometimes the site can be a little slow and you do not have a dedicated account manager but support is extremely helpful and responds quickly and everyone who has been assigned to our account for implementations, benefit feeds, etc. has been top notch!

Paycom , Rippling and ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Wanted a true HRIS not just a payroll provider

QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Price point and modern UI/UX. Paycor seemed like it would engage employees more due to the performance page.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor's HRIS platform. We're glad to hear that our tool has been easy to use and has provided your company with the necessary HR features. Our team is continuously working to improve our platform, including addressing site speed and providing dedicated account managers. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Kristin

Would not refer to a colleague

Reviewed on 9/10/2023

Customer service is terrible. We are currently trying to fix a problem with our pay stubs that was caused by an upgrade to their system. When we called, customer service said it was our fault. We requested they look into it, it took three weeks for them to tell us the issue was caused by an upgrade to their system. The issue could be fixed, and the recommendation was to turn off a feature that keeps us in compliance with DOL regulations.

Pros

I am hard pressed to find anything I like about Paycor.

Cons

The difference between the sales promises and the actual software were huge, and set us up for disappointment. We have been on the platform for 3 years, and we are still experiencing issues related to implementation. Customer support is a different person every time, we get a number, cases are closed before the issue is fixed.

Paycom and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Paychex customer service was deteriorating, and causing issues with our pay.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

We were promised a "vertical customer service" experience with a dedicated team that only worked on healthcare and related entities. That did not happen.

Response from Paycor

We apologize for the negative experience you've had with Paycor. We understand that the difference between the sales promises and the actual software has been disappointing, and we apologize for any issues related to implementation that you've encountered. We're sorry to hear that you've had difficulties with customer support, and we appreciate your feedback on the need for more consistent and effective assistance. We're committed to addressing these concerns and improving our services.

Elizabeth

Robust but not without glitches

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Overall, positive enough that I am launching it again with my new employer.

Overall, positive enough that I am launching it again with my new employer.

Pros

Eliminating paper, confusing, automating many process like evals and attendance points, ample training, surveys and analytics, the list goes on.

Cons

Customer service can be lacking, don't trust what sales tells you unless it's in your contract, if you elect the ODP feature be aware there have been complete fiascos with the provider bank. Launch had myriad errors in each EE file which required a week of all hands to audit and correct.

UKG Pro and TriNet Zenefits

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

In each instance with different employers, the company outgrew what it was using

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your feedback on Paycor. We appreciate your positive comments about the robust features and automation capabilities of our software. We apologize for any issues you experienced with customer service and the ODP feature. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our services. We are glad to hear that you are choosing Paycor again with your new employer.

Kelley
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Paycor is the best!

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

This is my second company I have worked for that uses Paycor. My first company, I was there from the very beginning (implementation). I really like the program and was pretty savvy with the program.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Our company has bought pieces ala carte-- so it is a cluster--not Paycor's fault.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

There was not enough options and was not user friendly. Also payroll was a pain.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

They had a great sales pitch and good customer service, implementation people.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate. We understand that the experience may be affected if different pieces were bought ala carte, but we appreciate your understanding that it is not Paycor's fault. We're pleased that our sales pitch, customer service, and implementation team met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Paycor again and for your continued support!

Faith
  • Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

What I call gorgeous. Absolutely Amazing.

Reviewed on 7/11/2023

Employees welfare is key. Paycor keeps them closer to the management as possible by safely handling their information. It has promoted productivity and raised the spirit of hardwork for all of us.

Pros

Paycor is defined by its huge contribution to automation which eventually saves time and energy on tasks. It is a reliable tool for handling employees data. I have generally been in the forefront to making the goals of the company come true. Paycor has played an important role in ensuring this. It is easy to use.

Cons

Generally amazing. Paycor has no serious bad side. It is easy to learn.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your amazing review of Paycor! We're thrilled to hear that our automation features have saved you time and energy, and that our tool has been reliable in handling employee data. We're glad to have played an important role in helping you achieve your company's goals. We appreciate your support and hope to continue exceeding your expectations.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Love the Company and the Product

Reviewed on 18/1/2024

Exceptional. The staff I've worked with has all been so kind and supportive. The product is wonderful!

Pros

Paycor is a great company that cares about its customers and their businesses. They support our company by buying our products for their events and their product works great to support our business needs

Cons

Some aspects are DIY that would be nice to have a little more hands on help with - setting up new states, setting up a new employees taxes, etc.

Paycom , Paylocity and isolved

Cost and lack of support from dedicated HR BP

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

A genuine care for our mission and cause and price

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Paycor. We are glad to hear that you love our company and product, and that our support team has been kind and supportive. We appreciate your suggestion for more hands-on help with certain aspects, and we will take that into consideration for future improvements. We are also pleased that our genuine care for your mission and cause, as well as our competitive pricing, were factors in your decision to switch from ADP TotalSource. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution.

Emily
Emily
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Glitchy Inaccurate Software and Terrible Customer Support

Reviewed on 23/2/2023

While Paycor has the ability to be a great system, it is not currently living up to its potential. There are serious short comings when it comes to reliability and when those issues are brought up to Paycor, they are left for weeks being unanswered, or simply never resolved. I cannot trust Paycor to support my business.

Pros

The software seems to be the all-in-one software that we need. However, in reality, the features are not well integrated and do not reliably function as one would need.

Cons

- Software is complicated, glitchy, and inaccurate- User access is not easy to use or set up and often changes without my company changing it- Paycor is not tax compliance for their clients, we've had several mailed notices about the issues- The support is unprofessional, chats ending without resolution, phone calls that say they're being escalated without any resolution- We have so many open tickets without resoution

Response from Paycor

Hi Emily, I have escalated your account to our service team and a specialist will be reaching out shortly to get to the root cause of the issues you have listed.

Cheryl

Run don't walk away!

Reviewed on 14/12/2023

Honesly, I would never recommend this company. As soon as I was set up we were dropped like a hot potato. I was able to use the chat function which was helpful. Running payroll takes forever but I was getting the hang of it. The owner of the company hates the journal function. The reporting is very user unfriendly to use. We'll be switching back to ADP as soon as we can.

Pros

Pros: I received good help with set up, but once I was using it and had difficulty those people were gone.

Cons

Cons: The owner of the company complained about journal downloading and importing. There are multiple steps to change formats before it can be uploaded. If an employee has multiple banks it shows multiples transactions.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered and any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your positive comments regarding the initial set-up assistance and the helpfulness of our chat function.

We understand your frustration with the journal downloading and importing process, as well as the multiple steps required to change formats before uploading. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these processes. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the user-friendliness of our reporting system.

We apologize if you felt unsupported after the initial set-up phase. We strive to provide ongoing support to our clients and we apologize if we fell short in your case. We value your business and would be happy to discuss your specific concerns further to see if there are any alternative solutions that may better suit your needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team!

Batiste
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Very Disappointed

Reviewed on 2/2/2021

What started out as a overall great experience has completely bombed out since the new [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] implemented his "better" version of customer service. I realize that COVID threw us all for a loop but I've been on hold for almost 5 hours today waiting for support. Add that to the two days last week when I gave up after 2 hours on hold and my issues are still not solved. I've sent emails to the "support at paycor" email address since they've taken away our dedicated support team marked with High Importance and I still get no response. My "sales" manager is the only one who responds and he can't help! Horrible. If not for all the work involved, the loss of history that occurs when you change companies, I'd be out shopping now.

Pros

We went with Paycor because from a payroll processing point of view it is very easy and perfect for a small manufacturing company. The implementation process was well thought out and with one exception went fairly smoothly.

Cons

The How To's aren't easy to follow and are often out of date to what the platform currently does. The reports are hard to figure out-I've had to call for support to create what I needed. There are no instructions that I've found that help learn how to configure one of their reports to give you the information you need.

Response from Paycor

Hi Batiste - thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights in regards to service and help documentation and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Molly
Molly

Decent option, robust, but woeful support.

Reviewed on 2/8/2023

Overall, the system would be great if not for some bad practice by the humans running the operation. It's a tool, it has all the functions, if you HR in a company it will help you HR, IF Paycor doesn't muck it up for themselves.

Pros

Onboarding, helping reduce paper and sharpen HR processes, employee self-service, 360 benefits

Cons

Extraordinarily unhelpful CIS team, they are utterly inept. There are some front-line support folks who are really great who have spent literally hours with me trying to contact other teams inside of Paycor about issues, but the fact that I have had to squeeze in hours of sitting on the phone with support trying to regain access to me account when I am also overseeing orientation, recruiting and we are running payroll... Paycor has got in it's own way by creating an issue and obstructing my ability to do my job. From Paycor support accessing accounts unannounced and triggering alarming emails about unrecognized devices accessing Admin accounts, to Paycor's investigative teams shutting down Admin access and not reinstating in a timely manner (which essentially castrates an Admin's ability to perform one's job in HR, Payroll and Recruiting) and being completely unreachable for literally weeks is one reason I cannot recommend Paycor to anyone. I feel bad for the helpful folks I've encountered in front-line support who have been as helpless as I have been in the face of a completely unresponsive fraud investigation team, they are not to blame, but overall the way to company operates regarding the most essential functions for EOY forms and reporting and supporting administrators is absolutely abhorrent.

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

The EMR where our HR & Payroll modules were housed was being sunset and our facility was moving into a new EMR which did not host these functions.

features, cost

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We appreciate your positive remarks on our onboarding and HR features, and we're also deeply concerned about the support issues you've faced.

We understand how crucial timely support is, and we want to assure you that we've recently implemented a 31% increase in our support staff to address these concerns and provide a more efficient response. We're committed to continuous improvement and hope that your future interactions with us reflect the high standard we strive for.

• Industry: Government Administration

Paycor was nice but more expensive than others

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Our overall experience with Paycor was favorable. Their support staff was helpful and easy to work with, and things ran smoothly for the most part. Any issues were quickly addressed.

Pros

Some of the things liked most about Paycor include ease of timesheet entry from the employee's perspective, and ease of timesheet management from a manager's perspective. Their online applicant portal was just what we needed to transform our job application process from hardcopy to digital, and helped make onboarding new employees lots easier than what we had been accustomed to.

Cons

The primary reason we decided to switch away from using Paycor was the increasing costs. Additionally, some features were being offered by competitors that Paycor did not have at that time.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We are glad to hear that you found our timesheet entry and management features easy to use, and that our online applicant portal helped streamline your job application process and onboarding of new employees. We appreciate your feedback regarding our helpful support staff and prompt issue resolution.

We understand that cost is an important consideration, and we apologize if our pricing did not align with your expectations. We continuously strive to provide competitive pricing while delivering high-quality services. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the features offered by our competitors, and we are constantly working to enhance our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our clients.

Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.