pCloud

Online storage & digital asset management service

4.5 /5 (91 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.3
4.4
4.6
4.1
Leonard C.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Fast, easy online file storage ... with excellent security *or* sharing

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Pros

The pCloud servers are fast. Uploading is fast, downloading is fast. That's one of the main prerequisites for a good online storage platform, isn't it?

pCloud isn't a *backup* platform, it's a storage platform for selective storage and retrieval of files.

You can have perfect end-to-end encryption via pCloud Vault. You pay extra for this, but when you have this, not even pCloud has access to whatever you put in the Vault.

You can also share files from pCloud - and this is the feature that I use most often. I host video files in my pCloud Public area, presented through a video management service and then embedding them on my website. pCloud is fast, and I don't have to worry about how much storage space I'm using. Sure, you could use DropBox but you'd be paying more for the storage space you get.

Finally, I also like the fact that pCloud is not an American company because of the legal & data access concerns that can come up for non-Americans like myself, my business, and some of my current clients.

Cons

If pCloud believes there is copyright infringement with any of your files that are not in the Vault - whether in your regular "mostly-private" area or the Public area - they'll block off your account and they won't tell you why.

I had this happen with one of my pCloud accounts. I had a lot of anxiety from that experience, and thankfully after a very thoughtfully-worded letter (explaining why I didn't think there was any copyright infringement in my files) *faxed* to their legal representative, I got that account - and access to the files there - reinstated.

Part of my frustration was in their inability and/or unwillingness to tell me what content was deemed problematic by either (a) their automatic "sniffing" algorithms or (b) someone's complaint. How do you defend yourself against an accusation when you aren't given any specifics at all about the accusation?

So beware of that possibility.

Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

pCloud Review

Reviewed on 8/1/2020

My overall experience with pCloud is great so far. I have no problem using it. Although sometime the app do not sync everything to the cloud when I uploaded the file through the app. This can be improve but and the company should also think about implementing two factors authentication which give user a peace of mine about their data.

Pros

I like this software because it is very easy to use and allows you to upload and download file straight from the application without having to login to the dashboard using a browser. The best part of about this software is that it does not take up any space on the local hard drive once the files are copied and sync to the cloud. Even if the user downloaded the application and sync the file from the cloud to their local computer, the files do not take up space on the local machine. Also the service is great because the user only have to pay one time fee and do not have to worry about being charge every month or every year.

Cons

The only thing about pCloud that I didn't like is, it does not have two factor authentication. So if someone knows your password, they can potentially steal all of your data. While other service like Dropbox have two factor authentication which makes its harder for hackers to steal the data.

Fernando O.

A friend in the cloud

Reviewed on 22/5/2020

My experience has been wonderful, I have had no problems, I have been able to recover some lost or deleted files from my computer thanks to the fact that it keeps a file history for 30 days where it allows recovering from individual files to complete folders.

Pros

For more than 4 years I have kept my files synchronized with pCloud, I have never had problems, I have kept the files synchronized on 3 computers and backed up securely at the moment.
pCloud is like an hard drive when you installing it is added as one more drive in my computer.

Cons

It does not integrate an online file editor as well as Google Drive that allows you to edit Word files online without opening them on the computer.

Nikhil R.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Reviewed on 14/1/2018

Having tried several cloud systems before for uploading my stuff, I found pCloud very easy and comfortable to use and will use it for the time to come or until it folds - which I hope, never happens. By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service, I also like the social media backup feature. With Facebook, for instance, I was able to immediately connect it to pCloud without any issues and is backing up some or all of my albums rather smoothly. It even kept the folder structure intact by categorizing all my Facebook images in their respective directories, PCloud is a cloud storage program for all those who are looking for a comprehensive storing solution. The easy-to-use interface provides the user with all the brilliant multi-tasking features for business as well as personal use. PCloud headquarters are in Switzerland, and the advance thinking team of pCloud will provide best solutions according to the growing market, All in all, free cloud storage can certainly benefit the casual user. Those who need to store large files and perform serious backups should consider the paid route.

Pros

Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app, Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and Free!Up to 20 GB of free storage, Can search through all your files from the website and mobile app, Easy to use, just does not do the job. Concept and format are good, operationally flat out bad. Look elsewhere, Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app.

Cons

Limited support options, Encryption costs extra, The synchronization can be very slow on the computer and it happened that my PC froze because of the sync, Can not password protect shared files/folders, RANDOM Speeds on download, Hard to sometimes get hold of Customer Services on the phone but they respond to emails straight away.

Response from pCloud

Hello Nikhil, than you very much for the time taken to post you review for our product. We really value your oppenion and we will do our best to improve the service in order to even better fit your needs. There are few remarks, which I would like to outline.
The encryption of the files is not at an additional cost. Each file, uloaded to pCloud is getting encrypted on the server side. The cost comes to those who would like a millitary level of file security. pCloud Crypto offers client side encryption, which means the files are uploaded to our servers already encrypted and the keys are stored on your end. The second thing I would like to outline, is that we do offer the option to password protect your shares. When you create a download link for a file or folder, you have the option to set a password for it. More information can always be found in our FAQ section: https://www.pcloud.com/help/general-help-center/

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Mitch M.
Industry: Design

best in the Cloud

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

we used to use copy.com by Baricudda until they stopped developing it and our remote workflow became dependant on being able to upload files and send download links. When we tried to find an affordable solution with the same functionality pCloud was the only real option. The more we have used it the more it has proven itself to be the clear leader in cloud storage. The amount of functionality and the rock-solid performance with a lifetime subscription has made me stop even looking at what else is available. They also offer encryption.

Pros

The most important bit for me using pCloud is the ability to email direct download links to files or folders of files. The next favorite feature for me is the ease of navigating the pCloud web app. I can be anywhere and as long as I have my phone with me I can easily dig up a file and email a link to clients or printers. Another selling point for me is being able to drag and drop from my desktop to the web portal directory for uploads. Everything with pCloud has worked as intended from day one. We use it every day and it is an integral part of our office. I also love the stats. You can see the traffic on your links. You send a link to a file and you know if they downloaded the file. Great. Also, they have recently added the ability to brand your download links with your logo - fantastic.

Cons

My main "con" with pCloud would take a lot to fix. I would love it if you could drag and drop to move files within the directories in the web portal but that would be a huge undertaking and is not worth the effort. For a long while the desktop app crashed anytime we tried to connect (Windows 10) but it was eventually updated and has been working solidly again, though we are more wary of it now and do not rely on it as much.

Jeffry T.

pCloud is like the extension of my local storage. Sometimes I don't even realize it's in the cloud.

Reviewed on 28/5/2018

Pros

The one feature that I like the most is pCloud ability to upload online files directly to the cloud, bypassing the need to download the file first to the local hard drive and then uploading it to the cloud. You just copy the file URL and paste it into the Upload dialog box. And since it's server to server file transfer, the speed is amazing.

You can use the feature to save the file in the cloud for later use without taxing your precious local hard drive. Or you could also use the feature to get more stable file download by uploading it to the pCloud server first and then sync it to your local storage.

The sharing feature is also great.

Cons

Sometimes the desktop sync can take some moment before starting the sync process. And since pCloud is cloud storage service, you need a good internet connection to fully utilize its potential. While that's not the problem for some countries, there are still people with bad internet connections.

Kim H.

Great idea, Great Functionality but some Bugs

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

I do like it and I will continue to use it as my work drive. Because of the issues mentioned above, I cannot fully switch to Pcloud though.

Pros

I love that you get an actual extra drive on your laptop/desktop. It is also really easy to set up and it works GREAT on Windows at least. I love the android upload automatically for images but it has bugs and stops working on occasion.

It does not seem to take up a lot of resources on my computer.

I never had any dropouts or any issues with the Windows program.

Cons

The Android upload automatically stops working sometimes so I had to keep my Dropbox just for that. You never know when you lose your phone and maybe months of images with it.

I went through support a few times and I would rather talk to a wet boot. It was difficult to get proper support and mostly they just send canned copy / paste from their script.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Don S.

A great app hosting files in the cloud. Especially useful for music.

Reviewed on 25/7/2018

Pros

I love that when you share music the link opens up an easy to use media player. I use it for sharing beats and music easily without the recipient having to download it.
The search functionality works fine as well.
The apps work great and the syncing is almost unstant after uploading a file on any device.

Cons

The interface isn't the easiest to navigate. I wish there was a better to find files that deep within files within files. It seems I have to start from the main menu every time.

Elisa E.

Obsessed with this

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

I’m obsessed and I recommend this to everyone now! Get in on their lifetime plan if you can!

Pros

This is an amazing cloud storage alternative. It is super easy to set up. I love that it integrates with the iPhone and iPad so I can access my things everywhere.

Cons

I keep getting an error when I try to start the software on my Mac however I believe this is a Catalina compatibility error and will be addresses with the next update. The customer service is amazing so I’m not worried!

Miguel M.
Industry: Environmental Services

Most affordable option

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

It's a great system with great features. Very hard to beat for the price and it's very user friendly.

Pros

No other company can beat their pricing whatsoever. If you get it at the right time you can save from 65% - 75% off the market price for a lifetime or 99 year storage space.

Not only is it the most affordable but it has incredible features even the big companies don't offer. I love how their data transfers are not limited like other companies and they have their own media player system which is very fast.

Think about it it, for the space you get and a one time fee you pay or lower monthly fee after 2/3 years you are starting to save hundreds, possibly even thousands.

Cons

Usually the saying goes "you get what you pay for" and while that is true most of the time, with Pcloud there is really not much to complain about. Again, they offer some incredible features even the big companies charge extra for. You will need to do more research on what you need a cloud based system for. It works for us.

Zack R.
Industry: Defense & Space
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

pCloud is one of the best software for save our files and documents.

Reviewed on 19/8/2019

This is the best software for storing the data and documents and it also provide the best storage software of all types of important files and documents. I personally use this software because all of its features are so great and easy to use. So, everyone get benefit from this efficient software. I would really pleased when I use this software in my daily life. This software also enhanced our knowledge and polish our abilities in a more efficient way. This software is also not so expensive, you can easily install this software at anywhere. I can always store and save the data and the important documents in this intuitive software.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that pCloud is an excellent source of the saving documents in a cloud and this software is not totally depend upon the internet connection. The best thing about this software is that it is very easy too use and we can also save all of our files and documents in a more efficient way. The another best thing about this software is that it is so easy to share with others and the best part of this software is that it is totally free of cost. It is very user friendly software for everyone. The data who are saved in this efficient software are save and protected from any attack of virus. It easily save and share the information and documents with our friends and colleagues. It is very easy to use and sharing through the pCloud software is too great and simple. We can also see all of our share important information and files immediately at everywhere.

Cons

The main problem in this software is that the sign up can be a little long but otherwise it is best software because we can easily to share with others at anytime and at anywhere. The most important difficulty that we faced while using this software is that when we share our content files with other users, especially when using the method of sharing through the emails then sometimes it create a little bit problem for us about the sharing. But to conclude that it is too much easiest software and best for storing data and files.

Peter B.
Industry: Arts & Crafts
Company size: Self Employed

Audio and video production, photo editing.

Reviewed on 20/9/2017

The very good speed in syncing. Good UI.

Pros

I'll be honest in this review. Positives, and some suggestions for improvements.

First of all: my sincere compliments go to the development team that managed to create dazzling sync speeds. Great! Uploads via Safari browser are really fast. Way much better than DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive and iCloud Drive. I tested the speeds of these cloud services intensively, having accounts on all of them, and cannot come to another conclusion: very good.

The user interface (UI) in both macOS and iOS is OK. It is intuitive, fast, and does not go with the latest layout fashion of "much unused white space on the screen". The compact UI suits me very well. I wanna see information on the screen, not fancy white spaces :-). Good choice!

I work with a lot of audio (productions and samples), video and graphics. Finding them on pCloud works good, and swapping through a list of pictures works really fast, on both macOS and iOS. The audio player on iOS is good and fast. Streaming audio and video works well, on both macOS and iOS. Good.

The option to sync any folder on my Mac is just great. No longer the need to drag all folders and files into one sync folder (like in DropBox, OneDrive).

I am an intensive user of DEVONthink Pro Office (http://www.devontechnologies.com), and I need speedy synchronization between several Macs in my working environment. I put a -so called- "syncstore" on pCloud Drive and did some severe testing. Conclusion: happy, very fast. To me this is important.

Cons

The iPad app may need some polishing. E.g.: from time to time, Pages documents cannot be previewed: an error message appears. When I edit that Pages document and save it back to pCloud, then the preview is OK.

Another improvement that would suit me very well is full text search. Google Drive and OneDrive (and the business version of DropBox) have this feature. It would be great to be able to search for data within a document, and have a highlighted search result.

Response from pCloud

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your kind review.

Thomas D.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Reviewed on 15/9/2017

Access to all fotos I take with my smartphone and my camera.

Pros

I use it to document the preparing of my new house and the process of moving there. So I deal mainly with fotos.
Upload via smartphone or PC works great ... and fast. I can create a folder structure of my liking and change it as often as necessary. Copying and moving within the folders is no problem, neither is selecting several items , once you get the hang of it. I, too, tried the backups of dropbox and my google account, but deactivated it again. It will take space I need for other things.
Installing all apps was easy on computer and smartphone. After setting everything up, i.e. automatic upload from my smartphone, defining the filetypes etc. I was set and more or less forget about it.
pCloud received my fotos, I distributed them to my folders and created new ones every time I was at the house. It will be the most important documentary of the process and I am confident, that the service will be available for many years to come.
Just before writing this review I went through the pCloud-structure again and discovered some music I uploaded more than half a year ago. It is playing in the background now. Nice.
By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service.

Cons

There is not much to dislike. The interface is simple and easy to understand, the options menu structure has few - but important - things to configure. After that, it just runs and does its thing.
When getting it the first time, I was asked, what could be improved. I wanted for connecting to more cloud systems. The big five are ok, but I hoped, that pCloud being a European company would target big European providers, too. I miss especially T-Online, web.de and GMX and the access to their media centers. Maybe it is possible to participate in the development of a standardised interface to access various cloud systems. If this is not possible, I would request pCloud to have its service added to suppliers of cloud connecting software.
The German website show clearly, that it was translated from the English site with its share of expression and grammar mistakes. As pCloud is a swiss company, this is somewhat weird. But it is not unreadable or subject for misunderstandings of the service. You can't do anything wrong when following German instructions.
The pricing is ok, the free account quite generous and options to upgrade are quite tempting.

Response from pCloud

Hi Thomas,
Thank you a lot for your review.

As for the mobile providers, that's a perfect idea. We already work with some in other EU countries, maybe soon in Germany as well.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Streets ahead of anything else I've tried...

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

Pros

Customer support is excellent. It was good as a personal user. I get my own account manager as a business user. And they know what they are talking about, and offer useful advice, and make good on the very few times (only once, in fact, overnight) that the service has been down. I've received appalling customer service over the years from many other companies, not just file shares, and this alone has been a huge plus.

There are also many clients available, and for the most part they work flawlessly. Integration is smooth, and the use (hooks into file managers etc.) are easy to install, and intuitive even for home use.

Crypto is amazing, and puts the lock and key on the Swiss-based secure location of my data, which is covered by Swiss privacy laws anyway. This also is a huge plus, as we have years of acquired IP it would be a disaster to lose, or compromise the security of existing clients' data.

Overall, this is a slick and secure and hassle-free solution. I have a few tiny quibbles (I'll detail in the Cons) but they are minor and I feel guilty for dropping any stars at all...

Cons

The Linux client support had gone from being outstanding to more than a little spotty. There were three flavours: Electron, CLI (for headless servers or remote SSH login) and a .deb. The .deb worked flawlessly with elementary Loki, but then suddenly disappeared. The Electron version was pretty woeful, but may or may not be sorted out now.

Lack of Linux support infuriates me. I can't do my job without it. And there have been snippy emails from me to customer support about it on many occasions. I am always treated as a valued customer, though, so I feel slightly churlish about complaining. But there you go, still the best I've ever used (and I've used most of them).

Edo M.
Industry: Building Materials

pCloud - one cloud sollution that have something extra

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 18/4/2017

1st rule of backup - to have a 3 copy on diferent medias and in different palces.
Until recent that wasn't a problem (DVD, USB sticks, portable HDs) but today we are bombarded with digital products, medias and contents.
For example, new AAA games have usually more than 20 Gb. Smartphone camera can shoot a photo of 2+ Mb or 1080p video without any problem, and next generations of smartphones push this boundaries more forward. Digital creators give freely most of their work and every year quantities/quality is also moving forward. Internet speed is also moving forward making more material downloadable and so on.
Question is: where You can make a backup of so much data? Cheap DVDs - too small but sometimes usefull, BlueRay Disc - slightly too expensive, USB - sometimes they stop working, portable HDs - perfect but expensive, have tendencies to multiply. Other problem is where to store them? People usually store them all in same drawer or closet. And that is also a problem.
So what backup mix can be used? I personaly prefer DVD - cloud - cloud.
Looking for some cloud with so needed space I arrived to pCloud.
There are different subsription plans:
- free with 20 Gb (that is nice start) but sometimes there are promotions so You can start with 50 Gb (nicer),
- premium with 500 Gb (we are geting serious)
- premium plus with 2 Tb (that is very serious).
I would sugest to take full year plan as it's ussually 20 % cheaper than monthly.

In business version there are some interesting features. Most interesting to me are:
- posibility to create diferent teams in same company but with different permisions so that data are not muliplies with several foldres for several users.
- multilayered date-related backup so it's possible to rool back a file version from some time ago that was overwriten or lost,
- activity log for all files,
- team instant messaging.

Work with pCloud, until now, was perfect, no flaws and I can suggest this cloud service to other possible users.

Pros

Simple to use, storage capacity, multilayered backup, team permisions...

Cons

As citizen of EU I would like that my data is stored outside US.
More customization would be nice.
Cloud encription is extra charged???For a server on US soil?

Response from pCloud

Hi Edo,
Thank you for your comments and the recommendations. We're happy that you would recommend us to others.
Can you please share as well how can we increase the Value of our product for you? What functionalities would you like to see developed?

Linos S.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best value for money, best for security

Reviewed on 14/5/2019

Pros

pCloud uses AES TLS/SSL 256 bit encryption in its standard plans, which by the way, are a bargain if you get the lifetime offers. Furthermore, they offer a lifetime plan for pCloud Crypto, which is an option to encrypt files saved on their servers. This means even someone with physical access cannot see your files.

Cons

Lifetime plans offer no upgrade feature. 2TB seems enough now, but it probably won't be in a few decades. Practically, their lifetime plans won't last a lifetime (or 99 years) but you will have to buy a larger plan every 20-30 years or so. I hope in the future, old customers will get new bargains.

Industry: Legal Services
Company size: Self Employed

Love how pCloud integrates with all of my devices for universal access to files

Reviewed on 5/3/2019

I love the ease of access to my files and the additional layer of encryption for my files.

Pros

I love how easily pCloud integrates with my Windows PC file system, my Chromebook and my phone. It is extremely easy to get to a file just about any time and anywhere I need to. I love that it creates a drive on my PC and that I can access my files just as if they were stored on my computer. I especially love the Crypto option which makes it possible for me to encrypt the files I store in the cloud. If their hacker challenge statements are correct, the encryption works very well. I don't feel like I get this with other services.

Cons

The Chrome extension never seems to work properly for me. Also didn't like how, on first set-up on my phone, that it started to automatically to back-up photos that I would never have backed up as they were not work related. It seems to me that the user should not have anything like that set up automatically. I was able to go into the settings and change it, but it seems like overstepping to me.

Mohammed A.
Industry: Online Media

The Best Cloud Storage Service

Reviewed on 13/3/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

pCloud helps me to share files with my co-workers and clients easily. As a freelance video editor, I can easily create and share large video files easily with my clients.

Pros

pCloud is my primary cloud storage service I use to save images, files, and videos. pCloud is the only popular cloud storage service that offers a lifetime plan for users that comes with 500GB and 2TB space for the lifetime. Also, I like pCloud Virtual Hard drive that installs on my computer but doesn't take any space.

Cons

pCloud Android App is really bad and it always crashes. Always their customer support is really bad. Sometimes they take 3 days to reply.

Ale R.
Industry: Newspapers

get a drive in the cloud!

Reviewed on 30/8/2018

Pros

What i love about pcloud is that you can add a drive to your computer make it really easy to use.

Pcloud is that service you use everyday but you forget about it, because is so well done

- Very well integrate (is like a hard drive)
- Very fast
- Very useful and handyl!!
- Save alot of space,
- Keep sync very well on the background
- Permition: So you can give access to remote upload or access
- Share online

Amazing for work with teams and other people

Cons

Overall is very good, not complain.

For my miss 2 things:
- an phone app (have 1 but is not so good integrate like the pc vertion)
- a wordpress plugin for backup (the current plugin dont work)

Also the web interface is fine, but is a really good product cold be way better!

Industry: Computer & Network Security

pCloud, a balanced storage service.

Reviewed on 16/1/2019

Despite some mishaps, pCloud works correctly on most devices that I have installed and has been a powerful tool for out organization to have everything stored in the cloud, even when we share safely with our customers.

Pros

the desktop application works correctly , and it has an attractive design in the cloud, it is fast and it levels your bandwidth very well when it keeps synchronizing.

Cons

I did not like your support team, since I presented some problems with several users in the organization, we went to make a report but the response time was not pleasant and when it was obtained they did not meet the needs of the organization.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Camille A.

pCloud is solid, a great Dropbox and alike alternative.

Reviewed on 25/2/2018

Pros

The biggest feature is to have a virtual drive in your PC without taking your local drive storage. You can upload directly into the cloud if you have a direct link. I just paste the links of huge zip files and they are uploaded in minutes. I can unzip them online see which file of it is needed and download only that specific file. Saves me data and time from downloading the huge files.

Cons

pCloud is a bit expensive, but out of all the cloud storage deals I think pCloud wins out. Pcloud hands down the best and only one to challenge dropbox in the coming days.

David L.
Industry: E-Learning

Better Than Dropbox

Reviewed on 5/4/2019

Dropbox is overpriced, it's better to use this!

Pros

I used this to backup my entire hard disk to the cloud.
- backup photos on my phone to the cloud
- very robust cloud drive that comes with crypto drive that give extra layer of security
- ability to share file via your own branded link

Cons

There was one time the sync with my hard drive mess up and support can't solve it for me. In the end, I have to delete the entire backup and redo the entire syncing from fresh. This is the one & only sour I faced, otherwise this is a great tool!

Marie R.

Super Cloud Storage Service

Reviewed on 19/4/2019

Pros

Pcloud has made file storage and sharing so much easier for me. It has made my workflow and communications so much easier and faster. Plus, I love that I can access it on all my various platforms (Mac, Android, IOS) more or less. Plus, they have one of the best customer service FAQs I've ever seen, to answer possible questions.

Cons

Wish it continued to support older IOS & still had it on the Amazon App store and supporter older Android versions. But many cloud storage providers are similar in this respect, so it's a CON for the whole industry when we're forced to stop using computing equipment not because it stopped working, but because it stopped being supported.

Mohammed A.
Industry: Internet

My Favorite Cloud Storage

Reviewed on 27/4/2018

Signing up requires no effort at all and you can get up to 20GB of free storage, which you can upgrade at any time to one of the premium plans currently available.

pCloud helps us to easily share work files with co-workers and friends.

Pros

pCloud is one of my favourite cloud storage service right now. I'm a pCloud lifetime account holder. I think pCloud is one of the rare popular cloud storage services that offer the LIFETIME cloud storage space.

Cons

Android App is not up to mark. pCloud should take care of this and redesign Android App with more features and design.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Don't run out of storage

Reviewed on 13/1/2019

Using pCloud on a laptop with a small SSD harddrive.
The cloud storage integrated with your harddrive - pCloud mounts a virtual drive in your computer and you can use it as if it was installed locally. This way the small SDD is extended by another 2TB of space...

Pros

The best thing is that it does not use the storage but keep everything in the cloud. Access of the files is very fast.
Another cool feature is the inbuilt encryption.
Also, the possibility to rewind the files to a previous date.
You can also give access to others for selected folders and files.

Cons

The desktop app is sometimes slow to start, appears paused.