APPSeCONNECT

4.9/5

Wei W.

Functional Product. Great, Professional Team at InSync

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

A much required link between our ERP and our website. Works honestly and intended.

Pros

Works as intended, with required functionality all present. Team at InSync is able to customize the software behaviour to anything we need (as long as functionality exists in Magento in the first place, which is a limitation that makes perfect sense). Scheduled activations of the software allow us to synchronize our website with our ERP almost in real time. Even with the time difference, team at InSync makes time to meet during North American office hours, and responds to queries and support tickets overnight most of the time, which is much appreciated.

Cons

User interface of the software takes getting used to, and does not seem perfectly optimized for ease of understanding, even though the required functionality exists. On the off chance an error occurs, the error messages are not easily understood by non-developers, or indeed anyone outside of the InSync team. There were some rare instances of difficulties reaching the team, especially in last minute situations, although that is only to be expected given the geographical and time differences.

Pedro V.

The very best for your Money and TOP notch Support ALWAYS!

Reviewed on 11/3/2019

I helped my customers to integrate SAP Business One with Magento, since back in 2011. Since then, I always rely on Insync and their Sync applications. Some of our customers are generating a BIG amount of money and orders selling Online, and Insync always On top of daily issue that could arise, while making the App even stronger. GOOD JOB!! If you are looking for the very best for your sync needs...look no further!

Pros

Being an IT manager one of the most important key elements is having proper and immediate Support.
I were one the first trusting this company and their Sync software, and nowadays I am still convinced is the TOP leading industry in sync ERP with your ecom universe applications.
Support is always there, no matter what time of the day, they always there. Only good words for this dedicated team of experts.

Cons

Honestly, I would say, NOTHING! They are always open to introduce new features, and solve day to day problems, and allow your business grow, no matter what your needs are.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reference Letter for APPSeCONNECT support

Reviewed on 7/7/2020

After implementation, first two years we faced a lot of issues.

Not long as ago, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Customer Support ) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Technical support ) they were handling our account for the past year we didn't face much issues and they are quick responsible for the urgent issues.

Especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he will make sure that will close the ticket end of the day and reply his findings to my stake holders so there wont be any escalations.

Recently we have bought new server, APPSeCONNECT team helped us to move there services to our new server without any disruption based on the timeline. There maintenance and support is good.

As team i strongly recommend there services. it was be pleasant and delightful working with them. I wish all the very best for the future and upcoming projects.

Pros

I am writing to recommend the AppseCONNECT service of SAP b1 integration with salesforce. we were been working since 2017 to until now.

This software flexible to use and they have few features where we can monitor syncing process lively between the two systems. There is an every tracking report to monitor the touch points and errors.

Cons

Initially when we started this project we faced lot of issues as we are integrating two systems.

As we have some customization we got more errors and was not handled properly in the first phase.

• Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

APPSeCONNECT

Reviewed on 17/1/2019

We have used this product to sync sales orders, customers, shipping info, and inventory between multiple sites and SAP. This has saved us untold hours of data entry and allowed us to focus on marketing, product design, and strengthening customer relationships.

Pros

We have been using the product for several years, and it has been extremely reliable. The team has worked with us to make the software fit our needs perfectly. The best thing I can say about it is that I don't have to think about it. After the initial setup, the syncing between multiple websites and multiple platforms and SAP B1 just works. The team is responsive, and very helpful when it comes to customization requests, training, and setup.

Cons

We have had a few instances where I would have liked the error messaging to be a bit more informative, but these instances have been few and far between.

• Industry: Food Production

Great application

Reviewed on 17/1/2019

Overall a great experience, knowledgeable support team, and very flexible application that can hold very complex requirements.

Pros

We use APPSeCONNECT for about 3 years. It connects Magento and SAP. Due to complexity of our requirements and many touch points there were some challenges in implementation stage, but they were successfully resolved. During these years we’ve seen a huge improvement in application and dedicate teamwork of the customer support. Very easy to use and monitor dataflow.

Cons

Some issues resolution was delayed due to significantly different time zone but APPSeCONNECT now extended support hours to accommodate US time zone.

Riyas S.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

SAGE 300- SHOPIFY LIVE INTEGRATION, A Perfect Choice !

Reviewed on 18/9/2021

"A Perfect Integration Partner"

We found APPSeCONNECT as a very convenient and reliable partner. We solved our problems with the help of their customized integration solutions for SAGE-SHOPIFY. Support and response from their team is prompt and they try to solve the problems in every stage of the project. The technical team help a lot in solving the problems and make the integration process smooth.

Pros

We use APPSeCONNECT to pass data from our ERP SAGE to our e-commerce website powered by Shopify. APPSeCONNECT seams to be a very convenient and easy to use integration solution. Real time inventory, Customer Sync, Order Update are working seamlessly for our webstore without data replication or errors.

Cons

Sync panel can be more interactive and can have the option to customize as per the client operations / devices using.

Muhammad I.
  • Industry: Furniture
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent team communication and everything is working smoothly till now!

Reviewed on 24/9/2021

Pros

Basically, we've integrated HubSpot (CRM) with SAP Business One. The thing I like most about this tool is there's a custom function to resync unsuccessful records that are missed due to some error. Moreover, you can also add data in your already synced fields and you've to just redeploy the workflow and it is good to go. Team understanding for issue resolving is great, especially I've worked with Diptesh he's a nice person. And almost everything is good so far.

Cons

I have a few feedbacks like:

1. For updating already existing records, APPSeCONNECT only updates the record when all fields record is correct/according to destination software however it should update all correct fields data and just skip the incorrect one. (with high priority)
2. There should be a daily error report for unsuccessful records.

John P.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Good product, great support

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

This was a very painless integration. While it took some time, they got it right and I would rather have something that works like described at the end versus being disappointed with something that was fast. It does what we want it to do.

Pros

It works and works as was described to me in our initial meeting. I have tried several programs and they are not as good as this one.

Cons

There is not a great notification system when it comes to errors. I can't get real time error warnings. I can live with it though.

Jose daniel A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Implementation SAP1 and Shopify

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Pros

One of the things that I liked the most is that it was very useful to agilize commercial process with our online store, because in some of this process we need it to do it twice(SAP and Shopify).

Cons

It was a long process and the reason was that we had a bad instalation of SAP, but, we fixed it in the implementation process.

Guillermo O.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Shopify + SAP 10 Integration

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the integration of the databases between the Shopify and SAP platforms.

Cons

What I didn't like was the time difference between Mexico and India. Sometimes it was difficult to schedule follow-up meetings in the implementation of the system.

Lisa F.
  • Industry: Furniture

The team at InSync have been great to deal with the process of our new website integration.

Reviewed on 14/6/2017

The ability to integrate our e-commerce system to our Accounting System seamlessly. Our accounting system communicates to our website automatically and keeps our website up-to-date instantly.

Pros

The integration of AppseConnect allowed us to have an open source platform of Woocommerce to talk to our Accounting Software SAP for our business. This allowed us to easily integrate our customer database and customer orders directly from our website to our accounting software and visa versa instantly with no manual process.
The software is very intelligent and allows our individual product information to feed on our accounting software directly to our website. This means that when product information is changed in our account software, say the price and stock QTY's - our website is instantly updated. The team at Insync - especially my account manager Pratik, were very knowledgeable and even accommodated to custom integration we needed that went beyond standard scope. They have great communication and have been easy to deal with, explaining in detail the process of each task. Change requests were handled quickly, which was very nice and refreshing, especially from an overseas provider. They had so much patience with every new request that we needed and were available day and night and weekends as well. So general Support is on very high level. I would happily recommend the AppseConnect and the team at Insync, if you want a 3rd party to work on connecting your online website to your accounting system, especially when your accounting system does not offer a 'cloud' service.

Cons

The software was a big expense to the total cost of the development to build our new site, however it is very intelligent and stops manual processes and human errors within the company structure; So in-turn we believe is is going to be worth the cost in the long term. The cloud portal has been a great help although we have had some internet browser related issues which were easily resolved quickly.

Heather I.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Good experience with deployment team

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

We utilize APPSeCONNECT to pass sales orders from Shopify to SAP B1. Our dedicated deployment agent has been great to work with. We've had to make subsequent customization changes; things we did not realize our prior system just "did" that were unknowingly not part of initial connection. So, my advice is to really think about literally every aspect of your current process (assuming you're converting from something existing) and make sure every little detail is discussed during implementation planning. It's difficult to catch every little thing when you're just used to certain things working a certain way, but know if you don't and things suddenly function differently when you turn it on, they'll be change requests thereafter. But other than design hiccups, the product works, the team is responsive, and there are customization options.

Pros

- Relatively easy to use once you get the hang of back end admin
- Has additional bi-directional feeds we hope to use in future
- Working with deployment team has been positive experience

Cons

- Error codes not descriptive - get the same error (which is not particularly instructive) whether customer or product issue and no way to interpret without applying basic system knowledge and assumptions
- Working with dramatic time zone difference is ok for me as I'm up early, but may not be ideal for others; team at AEC is pretty accommodating given the vast difference though
- Pretty basic out of the box capabilities; minor tweaks require customization

eBridge Connections and Boomi

Reasons for Choosing APPSeCONNECT

Switched from Volusion to Shopify and searched for pre-designed connectors to SAP vs. building from scratch like we had before (which was old/outdated and likely such a connector didn't exist back when implemented Volusion).

Reasons for Switching to APPSeCONNECT

capabilities, cost, integration ease, advice of consultants
Megan F.
  • Industry: Chemicals

APPSeConnect Review

Reviewed on 13/5/2019

Working with APPSeCONNECT has been one of the greatest learning experiences of my career. I have personally gained an entirely new skillset from this collaboration and I have learned so much from working with their extremely knowledgeable team. Our businesses operations will run much more smoothly as a result of implementing this software. Our employees will get to use their time on higher-level projects instead of spending many hours manually writing orders and adding customers and updating inventory across two platforms. APPSeCONNECT has an incredible team who have been there to help with issues around the clock all throughout this journey. APPSe developers truly did an excellent job of building trust and developing professional relationships with us that allowed us to have confidence that this extremely complicated project would be well worth it in the end. It's been quite the journey but it has proved itself to be incredibly beneficial for everyone involved.

Pros

This software reduces the amount of grunt work that employees have to do by an extraordinary amount. With the auto import/export connection with our Business Management System and Website, we are able to save hours of time and money on employees manually writing orders up, updating inventory, and putting customers in from online orders. This software is exactly the solution that our businesses were seeking. It's easy to use [once you get the hang of it] and it requires little upkeep.

Cons

It is extremely complicated software so implementing it has been a challenge for all involved. It takes a while to get everything operational and because of it's complexity, there is some difficulty in making sure everything is properly transmitting across platforms. Thankfully the team at APPSe is great at problem solving and keeping communication open so that problems get rectified quickly.

Max G.

Smooth & free of issues, despite the complex nature of our requirements

Reviewed on 9/5/2018

automatic syncing between our web store and ERP

Pros

AeC has proven to be extremely capable of handling any and all requirements we have of it. We use it to sync our Magento web stores with multiple SAP B1 databases. We have a unique sales workflow within SAP, and initially I was concerned that what we needed from AeC might be too complicated and that we would have to make certain compromises. I am happy to say that there has not been a request that AeC could not fulfill.

The AeC Sync Controller app has made syncing automatic, seamless and worry-free. It is also very simple to use, I can easily open the app to check system status and see a detailed sync log.

I am a relatively new user to both Magento and SAP B1, but it has been really easy to understand how to use and monitor the syncing with AeC.

The team at InSync have been incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire configuration and implementation process. Any questions I have had have been answered promptly and thoroughly. I'm very happy with the level of customer service we have received. They are kind, knowledgable, and always make sure our needs are taken care of.

Cons

Honestly, any issues I have encountered with our Magento <-> SAP B1 syncing have been the result of occasional problems with our internal server and SAP configuration. AeC itself has not been the cause of any trouble and it fairly reliably does what it is supposed to do.

Tuong H.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reliable and easy to use synchronisation between Magento and SAP B1

Reviewed on 6/11/2020

With developers that were very familiar with the systems we were syncing between, it was very easy to discuss scope issues with the team. Insync the company behind APPSeCONNECT seems to be run very well with responsible teams and team leaders. We would always be able to get a response within a few hours and we were always notified ahead of time of any unavailability of the team that were working on our project.

Pros

After coming from a B1if custom solution that was hard to maintain and optimise, APPSeCONNECT looks to be a very reliable alternative. After spending time getting the touch points we needed right, the functionality is reliable and data syncs quickly between our Magento and SAP B1 systems. The choice of manual and auto sync with the ability to control the interval between syncs is a nice feature that is built right into the GUI.

Cons

We would have liked to have been able to customize the Sync Panel a bit more. In the age of widescreen monitors, resizeable windows and forms would have made APPSeCONNECT that much more amazing. With the detailed information provided by the touchpoints, it would make sense to be able to make the user interface bigger so you can see all the information easier.

Jason K.

AppseConnect from Woocommerce to Dynamics

Reviewed on 23/6/2021

Overall a great experience but improvements in self-configuration of simple field updates or logic changes would be a welcome relief so that we can eliminate some of the burden from their team to perform simple MACs.

Pros

We felt that overall, the product delivered the expectation of synchronising a lot of customised requirements for our client. This includes the Woocommerce and Dynamics 365 shipment tracking plugin and supporting Australian specific requirements there.

The ability to implement a 2-site to 1-crm solution where we need to look at centralising purchases from multiple sites was a challenge, but not attainable easily from other vendors.

Cons

Mean time to market was slow. Some of these delays were self-incurred but until recently, getting action from the team was hard. Recently however, we've found a stronger support base to get tweaks over the line and overall we're much happier than we were last year with the project momentum.

Erika W.
  • Industry: Food Production

We integrated our Magento website platform with SAP B1 Version 8.82

Reviewed on 26/6/2017

Our website's Magento platform is now connected to our SAP, which is also connected to our third party logistics so the process of receiving and invoicing orders is completely automated and is saving us a lot of time we would normally have put into data entry.

Pros

We are a growing manufacturing company in the organic food sector and have a limited IT department. The staff at InSync was extremely supportive through the entire process. They not only assisted with the conceptualization of the process, but were super quick to respond to issues and troubleshoot errors that came up during testing. Their service was excellent throughout this project and they were more than willing to take extended time to train those of us who were not that IT inclined. They were also very open and willing to follow up on amendments to the original project without constantly renegotiating - which helped keep the project on course, even if we hit a bump in the road. All our questions were answered and InSync made sure we had the support we required at every turn. App is easy/user-friendly to use and maintain after implementation. Would work with them again.

Cons

We thought that being in North America would be problematic for communication, but this ended up being not as great of a con as we thought. We still received excellent customer service.

Keith S.

Great Affordable Solution for E-commerce Intergration

Reviewed on 21/1/2020

We are a multi - unit, multi channel Tile retailer. This software allows us to publish our stock by physical location on our Magento 2 website and update prices, inventory and other attributes quickly and easily. It makes for a great customer experience and has saved us alot of money while helping to grow our business. The integration itself was a breeze - the team at Apps EConnect seem to be available 24-7 to fix any problems or issues we might have. Having had a bad experience with another provider I have nothing but good things to say about this company and product. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

This software works out of the box and the team at Apps E-Connect are on hand any time if a problem arises or if further customisation is required. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Cons

We have no issues with the software so far

Georg L.
  • Industry: Automotive

NAVISION to EBAY Review

Reviewed on 8/2/2017

We are using APPSeConnect in a very limited fashion, as a way to tie our Navision 2013 system to ebay api. This allows ebay orders/customers to sync into our NAV system, and inventory/pricing/tracking/shipping information to sync back to ebay, leaving us more time to focus on non-data entry tasks.

Pros

Accomplishes the Goals Required.
EBAY > NAV : Customer Sync
EBAY > NAV : Order Sync
NAV > EBAY : Inventory
NAV > EBAY : Pricing
NAV > EBAY : Item Information
NAV > EBAY : Tracking No.
NAV > EBAY : Shipping Confirmation

Cons

Setup took a longer than anticipated time, possibly due to our unique position in the newly formed ebay.motors, which was an entirely new API structure than normal ebay.com.

Some functionality seems limited, we've had to create many custom fields directly on the Item Card, instead of allowing APPSeConnect to read dynamically from related tables.

Vincent L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Integration from APPSeCONNECT from eBay & Amazon to SAP B1

Reviewed on 22/2/2017

Great application.Helped Swann Communications to increase sales in eBay & Amazon with effectiveness. We are currently top rated sellers on eBay because of APPSeCONNECT fantastic efforts throughout . Our late shipment rate is 1 order out of almost 2500 orders . That is unbelievable! We are projected to be Top rated as well in 2017 because of APPSeCONNECT.

Also for amazon marketplace, our late shipment rate for January is only 1% while our valid on time tracking rate is almost 97% !

Due to these scores, we were able to exceed our sales budget because customers receive good customer service from us and receive their orders in perfect condition and on time , they have left us amazing feedback that has prompted others to buy. Thank you InSync for all the support and continued effort to make eBay and Amazon Marketplace such strong and growing accounts.

Pros

Easy to use, great support

Cons

24/7 support requirement

Response from InSync Tech-Fin Solutions

Thanks for your feedback.

Jennifer F.
  • Industry: Textiles

Excellent Customer Service / Communication

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

The team provides fantastic Customer Support when needed! That's a big plus for my team!

Pros

Firstly, I'm not part of the IT Dept. at our company. I work in Sales and Customer Service. So, that being said I have a different approach to reviewing software/hardware than others. What I like most is that the software is easy for me and my team to use. We have an extremely customized version of SAP B1 and I'm happy to say that issues are minimal when syncing to MAGENTO. Any issues that do come up are handled so quickly by the Customer Support at APPSeCONNECT.

Cons

At this point, there's nothing that I can complain about. We've been utilizing APPSeCONNECT for at least 6 years....and it works just fine!

Sam O.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

No more double handling

Reviewed on 6/11/2020

Support for solving issues has been rapid. Can-do approach for our high level of customisation required.

Pros

Flow of data from our ecommerce to our ERP has reduced hours of manual entry. Software connections can be subject to high levels of customisation to account for customer groupings, tax requirements etc.

Cons

Every sync process which is triggered is a bulk sync which doesn't give you an indication if everything has been synced or not. Some data can be missed and require more than one trigger to push from ecomm to ERP. Functionality to view records which are ready to sync then provide a success/not success status would avoid this issue.
Error messages are difficult to interpret if not a developer which has extended our troubleshooting time.
Due to this we have been resisting the 'auto-sync' so we can check if records have transferred correctly.

Shahram D.

Integrated our ecommerce system with our ERP system nicely

Reviewed on 14/1/2019

This is a much required integration tool that we couldn't live without.

Pros

It has a simple logic and works! Out of the box features and functionality are generally sufficient but they can be customized to fit the exact requirements at an affordable cost by a team that know their product very well inside out.

Cons

On occasions when a transaction fails to sync (e.g. when one system passes invalid data to the other system and APPSeCONNECT can not process that for the right reason), the error message generated by APPSeCONNECT is not very clear or easy to follow. The provided detail seems to be intended for the developers and not the end user. I'd include additional details in a more structured format to enable the end user to investigate the issue further.

Amanda G.
  • Industry: Sports

Happy existing customer

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

We have happily been using APPSeCONNECT since 2016 to facilitate the integration between Magento and our account system SAP B1.

Due to a recent SAP upgrade and changes we had made to our website, we needed to reconnect our existing APPSeCONNECT.

The support team are excellent; they are quick and efficient and always available to answer queries. They are a very pleasant team to deal with.

APPSeCONNECT runs smoothly without any intervention on my part. I am regularly emailed a Connection wise status report, I would know quickly if there were to be an issue.

Pros

Works well - our orders download as needed and the stock is updated correctly.

Cons

Nothing to note ……………………………………………………………………………...

Mantri B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Flawless E-Commerce & Business Central integration with AppseConnect

Reviewed on 9/1/2020

I am glad to work with entire AppsEConnect team as they have understanding of their deliverables. Looking forward to work with them in near future.

Kudos to AppsEConnect Team!!

Pros

It helps us to integrate between D365 Business Central on cloud version with Shopify & Woo Commerce.
Integration flow with all set of customization like Sales Order Cancellation, Complex stock logic and BOM functionalities with automated flow between the ERP System and Ecommerce platform was implemented.

AppsEConnect team quite helpful to get the most complex implementation done within the given timeline. Synchronized data visibility and log details are properly visible in daily manner.

Cons

Initially our thought was that AppsEConnect is plug and play tool but later on with the help of AppsEConnect team we came to realize that it is highly customizable and configurable product.