4.8
Industry: Consumer Electronics
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Superb software for feedback!

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Pros

- Super easy to set up on our own
- Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams
- The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting
- We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams

Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Cons

We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

I p singh G.
Industry: Hospitality

Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office

Reviewed on 6/5/2020

Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Pros

Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Cons

The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information.

M b N.

Zonka..! The One stop Solution for Feedbacks mechanism

Reviewed on 30/4/2020

We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard.

Pros

The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis.

Cons

Not all the comments can be downloaded in the pdf.

Industry: Research
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Easy to use and superb analytics

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 8/5/2020

Pros

There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. The reporting hits home! I am able to see my response data instantly. Text analytics are very very handy and best thing is that it's all easy enough. It hardly takes me anytime to set up my surveys (I run them quite frequently) for work and research.

Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data.

1. Highly user-friendly
2. Increased my response rate - since the surveys look oh-so-good
3. Easy to configure
4. Can run unlimited surveys together
5. Any question types can be added
6. Can upload images - comes very handy for me in surveys
7. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well
8. Reporting is great (I already mentioned)

Cons

I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

a feedback to boost your nps, Csat and help sales enablement

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 7/5/2020

The interface is clean, easy-to-use. Text Analytics for even multilingual surveys is a brilliant idea! I can bring my entire team here to work together and manage feedbacks from one place.

Pros

The starting pointing - which is to create surveys with ease using logic as well as the end point - the reporting and insights - all put together it works great for all stages and eliminates the use of spreadsheets in running analytics.

My favourite part is the ability to customise it for any of my requirements and use it for both collecting data by running surveys as well as for capturing NPS and Customer Feedback.

It’s very easy to integrate with Help Desk and run automated surveys and to pull data to our CRMs. Incredibly easy to run NPS Survey program across various platforms.

Cons

I'd more visibility on the feature roadmaps. Just to be able to align myself to what's in store.

Lloyd M.
Industry: Financial Services

Real Time Feedback

Reviewed on 7/5/2020

Pros

The solution allows for you to hear the customer's voice in real time allowing for better CX and actioning. I love that it is not limited to being online or offline on all possible channel's.

Cons

Nothing to be honest it's a solution I believe that is impacting the industry at a pace it should be.

Tanya K.
Industry: Computer Software

Definitely recommend!!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 4/5/2020

We use Zonka Feedback for various purposes at our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.

Pros

Zonka Feedback is very easy to use and open to customizations - helps a lot when you need to produce quick surveys for different scenarios (which is something we have to do most of the time). Plus, it's low-code and device friendly, gives us a lot of space to switch between iPad/phones/computers whenever needed.

Cons

It worked out good for us - the features, the usability, the interface.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Get your customer feedback easily

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

Pros

- Features to customize your feedback screen, they are having various option for feedback.
- Option to get user email, phone number and other details before they give feedback.
- In built kiosk, which will save your cost.
- Battery performance and monitoring.
- Alerts on feedback.

Cons

- Sometimes while submitting feedback screen takes lot of time before taking app/tab to the home screen.

Chris S.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Zonka was exactly what we were looking for

Reviewed on 2/6/2020

Pros

We were really happy to discover Zonka as it offered not only full functionality as needed but also great flexibility and reporting.

Cons

Lacking a bit of flexibility on reporting

Megha V.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Good experience with Zonka - highly recommended

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 23/9/2019

Pros

Ease of set up, customization and implementation

Cons

The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire

Vrinda A.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

A great feedback software

Reviewed on 12/6/2020

We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions.

I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons -
1. The helpful tool
2. The ease of the software
3. The feedback reporting

Pros

I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Cons

Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

Anuj M.

Very good support and easy to use.

Reviewed on 19/2/2018

Pros

Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks.

Cons

Exporting the data is lityle bit challenge. We can select different columns but exported data have different columns.

Patrick B.
Industry: Retail

Really nice app !

Reviewed on 9/9/2019

We are leading enquiries in the retai sector using tablets. This app is really easy to use and efficient.

Pros

Functionalities are really complete, really nice reports, nice funcitionalities

Cons

Some design functions which are not fully supported

Vinit R.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Zonka App has really really helped us a lot to improve our feedback collection and analysis system.

Reviewed on 8/5/2017

Pros

The best part is we moved from paper feedback system to zonka app which is completely digital and it has every day alert notification which is great.

-The app does the complete analysis so it saves time

-The dashboard gives to complete live information so that you can act on feedback real time.

Gita P.

Nice!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 8/3/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Awesome

Pros

I absolutely couldn't survive without this program. It makes my job so much easier! I would definitely recommend

Henrik P.

Great product

Reviewed on 20/6/2019

Pros

Easy to use good costumer service, great response rate from costumers

Cons

I have no negative comments about Zonka

Louis I.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Zonka has been a huge help in gathering client satisfaction data.

Reviewed on 12/5/2017

Great data around client satisfaction.

Pros

Zonka is very easy to use, and the customization and reporting options are endless. It's very easy to create a professional-looking survey in minutes.

Cons

I have yet to encounter much that I would change. Some of the raw data is a little difficult to look at sometimes, but in the past 6 months, Zonka has made many improvements in this area.