Wylie Systems Point of Sale

Business management for SMBs

4.6 /5 (43 reviews) Write a Review!

Kimber S.

Superior Customer Care

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

My absolute favorite part is anytime I have an issue, big or small, I simply call the number on the screen and someone answers- or immediately gets back to me. They are always able to fix issue from there end. The customer care/service is so far above and beyond anything I've ever experienced that I would use this system for no other reason. Seriously. There is no automated system. It's a real person who actually talks to me and solves my problem usually within minutes but never more than one business day-which includes weekends! It's amazing.

Pros

I didn't have to set it up myself. My background is not business. I can't imagine how overwhelming it would have been to create POS system. Wylie made it so simple to start up our business and allow me to take care of my clients and focus on them instead of spending hours trying to figure out how to track inventory.

Cons

I did not know how to interpret some of the data this program could generate. Had I understood it, I could have used it to improve how I reordered product. Also, originally, it was hard to edit products out of the system.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kimber, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like our product!
Keep in mind that if your help videos and documents aren't enough, you can not only call, text or email, but you can schedule a Q&A/training session any time.

Pilar B.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Point of Sale

Reviewed on 29/7/2018

It helps keep track of what sales are, who converts, and SHOULD be helpful with inventory control, but I have yet to see that.

Pros

I like the built in CRM function. Helps track leads and gives me the ability to mass email them as well.

Cons

The inventory function seems to have an issue, and each time o reach out to the developers for help I’m told it’s human error and I need to refer to the the help section of the POS.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thank you for taking the time to do the review. Please call any time (the help number is at the bottom of each screen) and we will help you with the Inventory Management aspect of the system. The Inventory Management document in the help section was completely updated a few months ago and should be very helpful as well.

Ronald W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Cant Imagine Doing Without It

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

Fantastic. They are always quick to respond.

Pros

Easy to use and fast. Makes check in and out very quick

Cons

Some of the navigation is cumbersome but its really just a minor thing

Response from Wylie Systems

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Ron!
We're glad you like it!
Please let us know any ideas you have to make it better.

Danielle P.

Excellent System

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

Pros

Wylie is extremely user friendly. Myself and my staff have had no problems using the system. They also have excellent customer service anytime we have a question we are able to get an answer right away. Wylie is always open to suggestions anytime we have an idea it is taken into serious consideration. I cant say enough about this company.

Cons

We have not had any issues with the system.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to provide that very positive review!
We will work hard to continue to meet your needs!

Mendy P.

Saves so much time!

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

The support staff is so helpful. He gets back to you asap and is always adding new features. Love the email templates. Just wish I could change the font and color/suze etc.

Pros

Easy to use and many features. Great tech support.

Cons

A paper manual mailed out at time of sign up would be nice.

Jennifer R.

very happy with Wylie POS system

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

The system is amazing. Very conducive to our needs. The costumer service is impeccable, when ever i have even the smallest question or concern they are back to me right away with plenty of helpful advice.

Pros

easy to use and understand. help videos

Cons

can not carry over balances owed during next visit on cash register.

April M.

Wylie pos system

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Pros

Overal it is easy to use for staff who are not very tech savvy.

Cons

Occasionally the system takes a moment to save.

Ashley L.

Wylie Review

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Our experience has been good. The customer service is great. The functionality could be better and the system has gone through some down periods which has made for some stressful busy clinic days. The functionality does continue to improve so it has much potential.

Pros

It covers many needs of our clinic with scheduling, appointment reminders, customer accounts, and invoicing.

Cons

It can be confusing or malfunction. Some of the aspects we need don't work well. It's often confusing how the invoices read on the customer accounts and how some transactions aren't included in account transactions.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thanks for the review Ashley.
I'm glad you are happy with the improvements we continue to make and features we continue to add (without increasing your fee). Let me know if there is anything that you still don't understand or that you would like to see changed.

Ashley M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great business software!

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

Pros

Easy to use and teach; different colors for different providers appts; lots of tools for keeping up with purchases and inventory; predictive purchase helper for what has been sold/popular items

Cons

Would add more quick buttons; option to post a payment over the amount without automatically applying a cash-back transaction to edit and remove; email reminders come from the provider of the appt, not the person who scheduled the appt.

Response from Wylie Systems

HI Ashley,

Were glad you like our system!!

Thank you for the feedback. Please see the scheduler page in the setup section for more options on email reminders. Please send me an email with more information on what you mean regarding cash-back transactions - [email protected]

• Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Wylie Business System Review

Reviewed on 6/8/2018

Wylie systems maintains effective client profiles and records. We are able to research and create client plans based on data collected for purchasing behaviors, attendance and diet performance

Pros

This system was easy to use and coordinates well with the Ideal Protein business. The letters and communication feature is nice and allows the opportunity to save templates for fast and easy correspondence. The calendar is very good and easy to use. I especially appreciate the notification element incorporated on the customer side to keep clients informed about their appointments. The service is exceptional. Questions were answered timely and any problems with the system were handled quickly.

Cons

The inventory system is lacking features and functions to make it easy to view available stock and effectively prepare business orders. The process is too segmented and is not efficient when trying to create reports and determine business needs.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi, and thank you for your time!
I'm glad you like the system!
Please phone, email or text us with what you would like to see changed in the Inventory section.

Sheri Z.

Love Wylie!

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

Love Wylie! Very easy to learn and use. Customer service is awesome. My workflow has improved since I implemented Wylie!

Pros

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and all of the functionality including my POS and schedule are all combined. I also love that it's in the cloud so I can access it anywhere.The reporting is amazing. I'm sure there are functions that I don't even know I have yet as I am fairly new to the software.

Cons

There are always improvements that can be made but team at Wylie is always open to hear suggestions!

Matt A.

A great choice

Reviewed on 29/7/2018

The system works great. Or tracks my inventory, runs my POS, as no keeps track of everything for me.

Pros

It is comprehensive, but still always improving.

Cons

Nothing, I feel like the software does everything I need.

Response from Wylie Systems

Thanks for the feedback Matt!

Glad your happy with everything...we'll make sure we don't mess with how the system works/how you navigate, as we continually add new features.

Deidre D.

POS Review

Reviewed on 8/8/2018

Wylie has helped me with ordering product and managing shipment.

Pros

I like that it has multiple features like the scheduler.

Cons

I wish there was a faster way to create a new client. I don't like having to enter them into one area and then schedule in another.
I would also like if the scheduling tool allowed for bi-weekly appointments and once a month appointments.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Deidre, thanks for your time!
We're glad you like the many integrated features of Wylie.
It looks like you aren't aware of how to create recurring appointments (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.) - you just need to click the recurring appointment box when creating your appointment - please call, text or email if you need help.

Will

Kimberly P.

My experience with Wylie Business System

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

The Wylie Business System has made daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales monitoring extremely simple and very easy. I can access virtually any necessary information with just a few clicks of the mouse. Can't imagine running my business without it.

Pros

Easy to use system, NO bugs, Great customer support when necessary, dependable

Cons

The color of the home page and the font (thinner than I'd like)
Those are the only negatives I can think of!

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kimberly, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad your enjoying the system, we will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs!

Bonnie H.

Fan of Wylie Business System!

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

Wylie Business System has provided features for me that I didn't even know existed and made my business life easier. Responsiveness on the part of the company has been amazing. I have called outside of business hours, I have asked questions (because I am not very technologically savvy), both via email and phone, and always received a solution oriented response in a very timely manner.

Pros

The service, the functionality and how the company is constantly listening to their customers and adding helpful features.

Cons

That the main company I work with didn't come up with this software!

Pam Z.

POS System for sales and inventory tracking

Reviewed on 23/1/2017

The system is user friendly and can track sales by product, employee,profit margin and much more. Very helpful aid for forecasting orders and tracking inventory. Support is always available and very helpful with easy to understand explanations.

Pros

You can use this program for just the basic sales and invoices with no training or as management use the more advanced features which are equally easy to learn and use.

Cons

No issues

Jihn S.

Great for my health center

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

For my small business. I can operate effectively with the information I need. And I don't have to invest in Quick books.

Pros

It is easy to learn, easy to use. Fully integrated with our supplier's info.

Cons

Would like a little more info included on sales summary. I am told it is coming, but isn't here yet.

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to do a review on Wylie!
Glad you like the system!
We will continue to improve the system to meet your needs.

Jennifer G.

Pleased overall

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

I would recommend to others, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Pros

We have rarely had any issues with the software. And any issue we have had was quickly resolved.

Cons

Trying to get through when there was an issue, only once, took a day and half!!!

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review Wylie!
We are glad we are happy with the system, but sorry that you didn't get a quick response to your request for help. We will do what is necessary to make sure that doesn't happen again! Keep in mid you can also text or call for help.

Will

Jena S.

So much better

Reviewed on 2/8/2018

Wylie has helped me stay in communication with my clients better and I am experiencing a better retention and success rate.

Pros

I like that we are able to merge several different applications into one program. Makes my life so much easier so that I can work with my clients and not focus on paperwork.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now. Happy Customer...

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Jena, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like the all-in-one nature of the system!

Kara P.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

New business owner

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

I can query sales pretty specifically .

Cons

It doesn't work with my Square reader or any of the wireless Cayan devices

Response from Wylie Systems

Hi Kara,

You can use the system with the Square Reader and we are directly integrated with Cayan either with Card Reader or their Genius device. As you know, you can call us any time if you need help.

April M.

Great system for a small business

Reviewed on 7/1/2017

Previously we used a different system. The representative has surpassed our previous system. Very easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a few attempts to run invoices through.

A real timesaver!

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

Doing inventory used to be a real pain! It is so much easier now! I love the caregiver feature. The ease of staying in contact with the caregiver is just awesome!

Pros

Love every aspect of the pos system. It saves me so much time from inventory to sales reports!

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like!

Cathy N.

great system

Reviewed on 20/12/2016

Have loved the POS for inventory, sales and reports since we started using 4 years ago. This is wonderful, very accessible and supportive of our needs. Have recommended the POS to several IP clinic owners. I know that many of the enhancements are still works in progress such as the scheduling system. It's not as easy and user friendly as our current system but hopeful that it will be in future.

Overall Review

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

At this time we only use the schedule due to not being very happy with the rest of it. We may eventually stop that when we find another scheduling program.

Pros

Scheduling program is very useful. I especially like the reminders sent to clients. This part of the POS system is why we stay.

Cons

We have experienced problems with the inventory section. We need a more comprehensive inventory program and had to purchase another system for this. So we no longer use the inventory. I also did not like the email section. There were no choices for designing emails with different fonts, sizes, bold, italics & colors. I used it very little and eventually stopped because I could design attractive emails in Outlook. I was hoping to use it for newsletters but because of the lack of design functions I use Outlook instead.

Cathy N.

Wylie Business System

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

Pros

Use the Wylie system daily to track and maintain inventory, store biometrics, communicate with physicians, get reports. The leads panel is good for organizing and keeping track of potential customers to follow up. I recommend this system to several clinics I work with because it is easy to use and captures data pertinent to our business. The support is excellent. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, I can get in touch with someone.

Cons

So far haven't run into a situation where it doesn't support our needs.