NiceJob

Reputation marketing with reviews, social & SEO tools

4.9 /5 (87 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
William M.

Great Review Service

Reviewed on 14/3/2020

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Dwayne P.
Company size: Self Employed

Reviewed on 11/1/2021

Pros

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business!
The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Michael P.
Industry: Facilities Services

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Reviewed on 16/5/2019

Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Ami D.

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/7/2020

I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100.

Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible.

We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Customer service
Automatically does all the work for you
Clients love it

Cons

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

Ben B.
Industry: Construction

Great Software run by a Great Team!

Reviewed on 4/8/2018

I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Pros

Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Cons

Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

Reviews for our business

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

Pretty good for the money.

Pros

It was easy to get going and implemented

Cons

We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!

Cory B.
Industry: Construction

Don’t think twice, works as promised

Reviewed on 2/1/2021

It’s capturing reviews for us and we don’t have to do any work at all.

Pros

It works, my reviews have gone through the roof!

Cons

Can’t think about a con obviously. We have set it up and let it do it’s thing and we have no complaints.

Alex B.
Industry: Facilities Services

A website that pays for itself!

Reviewed on 25/1/2017

Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy.

I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Pros

Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

Cons

None

Nate C.

Very affordable. Great customer service and support! Overall great value!

Reviewed on 12/7/2017

Pros

Review_feed widget that can be added to a website and presumably boost SEO (too soon to tell in my case since I just got NiceJob). Also, the automation that can be employed to increase the amount of reviews I get for my business. I do the best I can to incentivise my employees to ask for reviews, but this system ensures reviews get asked for after every single job we do.

Robert G.
Industry: Facilities Services

Awesome Service, Awesome Software!!!

Reviewed on 21/3/2018

Pros

Increases reviews and customer conversions. Soo Glad, I could find a software that is budget friendly and works.

Cons

I have not found anything that could possibly be a Con at this time. This software is great and the customer service is exceptional.

Response from NiceJob

It's been great working with you as well Robert! Really looking forward to helping you be the top rated professional in your area!

David H.
Industry: Insurance

Great value and ROI, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 14/8/2017

More business, more leads, more time to run the business.

Pros

Easy to use, wish I knew of this earlier. Nicejob makes it easy to stay on top of things to get reviews. Business is up and the increase in leads is more than expected.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks David, really appreciate the great review! Reach out anytime if theres anything at all we can help with!

Yosef W.

It works !

Reviewed on 20/2/2019

Pros

I’ve tried other software for getting reviews. At first I wasn’t happy with nice job ,but they’ve gotten much better since my first attempt .

Cons

Can’t yet detect whether some one has left a review already, but I’m not sure if this is still a problem.

Dale W.

NiceJob Review

Reviewed on 10/3/2017

My SEO work paid off the moment I signed on with NiceJob. I had spent a good amount of time with both on site and external SEO. I had built my site using Wordpress. But I finally decided it was time to be more professional so I had NiceJob build a site for me. Within 1 week of taking the new site live I went from #9 ranking on Google to #2! On top of that they are easy to work with and the work continues to pour in with the ease of posting pictures and the resulting social media buzz generated by reviews. Good Stuff!

Response from NiceJob

Awesome Dale! So glad to hear about the great SEO results! Were always here to help, just let us know if you need anything

Brandi H.

We Love our Site!!

Reviewed on 14/3/2017

We are very happy with the quality of our website. We feel confident sending prospective clients to view it. The customer service and support is very personable and accommodating, answering all our questions.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Brandi for the great review! Really look forward to keeping on working with you to grow your company!

Jay V.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Coulnd not have asked for better

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

Exeptional

Pros

The simplcity and ease of use, its everything I wish for in this type of software

Cons

I have not found one just yet, the price is good and its everything I need.

Jason B.
Company size: Self Employed

Great service

Reviewed on 15/4/2020

Pros

Easy to use. Worth the money. Streamlined my reviewd

Cons

Not getting reviews counted correctly during trial

Jim B.

Hatch is a great investment to grow your company

Reviewed on 6/3/2017

Hatch makes it easy for me to ask for reviews and for my customers to post reviews Reviews are like money in the bank. Definitely use these guys.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Jim! And your rocking your company reviews, looks like your up 525% so far since joining NiceJob, great work!

Deric D.

Not a review - A Rave!

Reviewed on 14/2/2019

When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could.

With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

Response from NiceJob

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Kyle H.

Awesome Product with Great Results

Reviewed on 11/1/2021

Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pros

The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Cons

in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

Marty B.
Industry: Consumer Goods

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and staff Top Notch

Reviewed on 9/1/2021

The people of nice job especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been awesome.

Pros

EFFECTIVE. Simply effective. Beat investment I’ve ever made.

Cons

Like to have a better dashboard more analytics.

Joseph Q.

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen.

OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Response from NiceJob

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Phil R.
Industry: Facilities Services

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Reviewed on 7/8/2018

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Response from NiceJob

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

Colby H.
Industry: Construction

Best money spent each month

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

Great to work with.

Pros

This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Cons

My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

Phillip S.

Excellent response time!

Reviewed on 14/2/2018

Pros

NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Cons

This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

Wayne sargent S.

Thank you NiceJob!

Reviewed on 16/8/2018

Reviews are better than paid advertising and we have spent years slowly acquiring a stellar 5 Star reputation. Even the most spectacular results and promises from our most enthusiastic cheerleaders, do not always guarantee the follow through to an actual review. NiceJob makes this process painless and quick, resulting in a year’s worth of reviews in less than a month!

Pros

NiceJob has made the process of acquiring reviews a breeze. We perform the same high quality work as always but now our customer’s have an easy portal to tell the world!

Cons

I haven’t found any flaws in the system. It just works and well.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Wayne! We love to hear that it's been that easy, thats our goal, to make this whole process as easy as possible, while getting you a ton of reviews!