Novi Survey

Company size: 10,001+ Employees

An Inexpensive and Effective Survey Tool for Businesses

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 16/4/2019

Overall, my experience with Novi Survey has been very positive. I utilize a few different survey tools and have found my experience with Novi Survey (for the cost) is extremely valuable. The nice thing is that templates can be created and saved for future use. Furthermore, one can export surveys to a variety of formats in order to track and share data with others. I would recommend Novi Survey for organizations willing to have individuals spend slightly more time creating quality content.

Pros

Novi Survey has a lot of really great tools that help make effective survey options. My company uses Novi Survey as a cost-effective option for sending surveys out as internal tools and customer facing questionnaires. Personally, I enjoy it as a tool and have found it relatively intuitive to use. Novi Survey gives you many options to help differentiate your surveys from the rest. Furthermore, you can save nearly unlimited templates and format for mobile devices as well. Overall, the tool is fairly easy to use while also being extremely cost-effective. I work for an organization with over 20,000 employees and the corporate license is extremely affordable. I would highly recommend Novi Survey as a tool for organizations willing to put slightly more work into building surveys and questionnaires.

Cons

Novi Survey does take a little bit longer to master. As a relatively inexpensive platform, the user interface and overall user experience is more manual. I did have to take extra time in order to search for how to change certain functions and formats for a survey. Novi Survey really does a good job building out quality surveys - but one has to put in quite a bit more work for these surveys to be aesthetically pleasing for customer-facing documents.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Steve R.
Industry: Online Media

It's a great tool to create surveys and analyze results

Reviewed on 30/7/2018

A great survey tool

Pros

Surveys can be set up easily in many different ways. It has many features and you can customize it to fit your needs. And it's very easy to use. You can download data, and their customer support is great.

Cons

It can be complicated at first to learn, but Novi Survey is by far the best survey tool I have used.

Helen R.
Industry: Media Production

Great Survey Software!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 3/8/2018

With Novi Surveys, you can conduct surveys, and brand them using templates they have available to make them look professional and they have so many variations that can be used. It allows you to track responses and delivery rates. You can view responses in real time.

Pros

NoviSurvey is a great survey software program. You don't have to install software to use it. It is always available and stays updated. It is very easy to use. It is encrypted. It works great. I would recommend this for anyone conducting surveys. It allows you to collect, analyze and share your data very easily.

Cons

NoviSystems is a great product. It does not disappoint. Highly recommended!

Laura D.
Industry: Accounting

Robust Survey Software with Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 27/5/2016

NoviSurvey is a comprehensive survey software with robust features. For several years I used Survey Monkey, which was fairly simple and intuitive to use, however, NoviSurvey blows it away when it comes to developing and analyzing a survey to create meaningful output. It does have a longer learning curve because these awesome benefits come with a more complicated software, however their customer support is excellent. I purchased the monthly subscription that comes with phone support and they are excellent. Patient and eager to help.

Pros

Robust, sophisticated software with more survey question options and analysis tools. Fantastic customer support.

Cons

Can be a bit complicated. Online manual not great.

Denis A.

Excellent features, powerful and a pleasure to use

Reviewed on 13/11/2015

We needed a flexible survey designer that will allow us to create multiple types of surveys that we send to our customers and employees. This software has it all.. we were able to customise each survey based on the user contact information by using the question show and hide advanced logic. We were also able to do skill assessments surveys and provide immediate feedback to our employees using the scoring and instant feedback features of the software. A feature that we did not find in any other survey software that we evaluated. Also the support is excellant. Highly recommend it.