1,322 reviews

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

4.9 /5 (1322 reviews) Write a Review!

1,322 reviews
Gary S.

Impressive

Reviewed on 7/5/2020

I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value.
All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Anees U.

DealerCenter tool

Reviewed on 14/8/2020

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Pros

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Cons

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Jo ann C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Pros

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Cons

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Victor C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Software at a Great Price!

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Pros

Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

Cons

You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

Ahmed S.

DealerCenter Review

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

Pros

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

Cons

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

Iyad H.

Dealer Center Review

Reviewed on 5/8/2019

Great experience and training from the representative.

Pros

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Cons

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Henri K.

HGK Motors LLC

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pros

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Cons

No issues or problems with DC, all good

Welma L.

REVIEW

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Pros

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

Douglas W.

Dealer Center DMS, Customet Service and website

Reviewed on 13/7/2020

Pros

Dealer Center offers so much more than what I initially thought I would use it for. The ability to connect to lenders inside the system and pull reports make using a breeze. Dealer center is makes running my dealership efficient and I have never had to deal with a rep that wasn't helpful. They all go out of there way to teach me how to use the system correctly as many times as I need them to. The website is fantastic and being able to upload photos from the mobile app means I can have fresh photos for marketing.

Cons

I like everything about the software. I don't have any reason to complain.

Misty S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Reviewed on 25/10/2017

Pros

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing
my product rep is amazing!

Cons

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth
I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Kelvin A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

Pros

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

Cons

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Mahmoud M.

DealerCenter review

Reviewed on 2/10/2019

Pros

I like that DealerCenter staff is very professional and patient

Cons

no complaints about this system at the moment

Massoud M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Dealer software ever!

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Pros

I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Cons

there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding

Abel S.

Quality & Efficiency

Reviewed on 13/3/2017

The support staff has always done an exceptional job of answering my calls, even if it's just to tell me he's on another call, and that he'll call me back. He has thorough product knowledge, and goes out of his way to get me answers for something that he's not in charge of. As far as Dealercenter - I have no complaints. The combination of products included in the bundle package makes it extremely user-friendly, and is also cost effective.

Pros

Efficiency: Autocheck, Blue Book, Credit Reports, Financing, etc...

Cons

The amount of windows/tabs that open

Tawnya M.

Best product

Reviewed on 29/4/2019

Pros

Dealer Center is easily the the best product for auto dealership inventory and customer management. It is the easiest to use of all I have tried, and has the most available features.

Cons

I only wish there was an integrated service department management software for Repair Orders. Although I can include repair costs for each vehicle, it would be nice ot be able to track a vehicle from sales inventory, past Sold, and through any future repairs.

Obed N.
  • Industry: Automotive

"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

Pros

The ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.

Cons

The amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.

David F.

Best Bang for Your Buck

Reviewed on 7/1/2021

Love hate relationship. Mostly everything works but if it doesn't, support is a nightmare.

Pros

I have used numerous CRM tools in the automotive field. This is by far the easiest to use and manage. Inventory tool in exceptional. I would expect to pay triple what we do.

Cons

Mobile app is not as robust as I would like. Email and text message blast is non functional and the support team is mostly overseas. No accountability when things go wrong.

Zyad Q.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best DMS and support staff for all dealers!

Reviewed on 19/2/2019

I love the system it has made my dealership operate 110% better than I could ever imagine and it is all due to my rep helping m every step of the way as well as training me on all the new features that come about.

Pros

The ease and customization to you r dealership that it offers.

Cons

Only thing I don't like is the fact you can't use the same username on 2 different computers or it will automatically log you out while working if someone accidentally signs in. That can get frustrating at times

Travis D.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great platform & great service!

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Overall my experience with DealerCenter & Phedra has been A+ ! This is my 3rd dealership bringing on DealerCenter & working with my rep!

Pros

What I like most about this software is ease-of-use, the mobile application is a useful tool for scanning customer information & adding inventory.

Cons

What I like lease about this software is customizing certain fields. It would be helpful for users to customize their own application a bit more.

Hector R.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 30/3/2018

Pros

What we like the most about DealerCenter is EVERYTHING! Specifically, we love the mobile app & being able to conduct business remotely.

Cons

What do we like least that it doesn't show the cars in the customer field when the leads come into DealerCenter. Once you drill down to the customer, you can see the car, but it would be nice for the vehicle to be referenced immediately.

Greg S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Dealer Center, small dealership...

Reviewed on 20/6/2019

Reps tend to be available when needed or get back to me quickly.

Pros

It can do just about everything. There are several different "add-ons" that can benefit both bigger and smaller dealers. As a dealer, I can choose what best fits my business.

Cons

Not a con, but the extras cost extra money, so in the past had trouble figuring out cost for different options. Once I got it straight in my head, they are priced fair.

Daniel V.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/3/2020

My support representative,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is always very helpful and he keeps working on an issue until it is resolved. He is always friendly and patient when I call.

Pros

Dealercenter is easy to use and they are always making improvements. I am impressed with their advertising integrations.

Cons

I don't like that I have to submit every finance deal to Westlake.

Dawn M.
  • Industry: Accounting

Fantastic !!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

Inventory Management, Deal Processing and Importing data to QuickBooks! The biggest benefit for me is the times that it has saved me because I do not manually have to enter all data into our accounting system!

Pros

I am the accounting manager for our dealership so my favorite feature is the bridge to import information into QuickBooks. All of our inventory and sold deal info imports and saves me a ton of time while managing information that QuickBooks can not!!!!! Customer Service has been GREAT !!!

Cons

I wish the reports had more features and would love to have the ability to export to PDF format also. However, I am still learning new things every day about Dealer Center so this may be partly my fault!

Billy A.

Wonderful System with Great Support

Reviewed on 18/7/2018

Great support and all in one system

Pros

The greatest thing about the system is the support from my rep Desiree and the rest of the specialists that help to customize the system for our needs.

Cons

Sometimes when I am using the same or similar information for cosigners the system will mark it as a duplicate and does not allow me to create a separate profile.

Manuel G.
  • Industry: Automotive

We highly recommend DealerCenter !

Reviewed on 4/12/2020

Overall, our experience with DealerCenter has been great!

Pros

We like that DC is web-based & we can manage our business from anywhere. Also the CRM enables us to send text/email marketing campaigns to our entire customer base at one time.

Cons

There's nothing that comes to mind of what we DON'T like about the soft...