Lalita A.

Cleancloud

Reviewed on 30/9/2020

Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Pros

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

Cons

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Daren H.

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Reviewed on 24/10/2016

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development...

Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ...

We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction

Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ...

Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew)

Many thanks

Pros

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Cons

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently

The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Enrico V.

CleanCloud review

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Pros

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Cons

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Marisela E.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Dry Clean software

Reviewed on 25/3/2019

Being able to communicate with our clients, and outsourced work, along with keeping tracking of finances and incoming moneys is such a seamless feature of this program. It was really great to see it in action.

Pros

I really liked this software. I used it for a short time under its Free Trial (14 days). It is easy to use, and very organized. Best of all the clean look of the program makes it very easy to select items, specify the process it will undergo. The customer organization is really great - one is able to email clients and keep track of their orders very clearly. Everything about this software allows for an all around understanding of finances and procedures.

Cons

The only setback for our small business and the reason we opted to not continue to use it was the price. When we can increase business and generate more clients, then I can see us switching to this beautiful software.

Antonio C.
  • Industry: Utilities

Cleancloud is the best Partner to work with in Software Solutions

Reviewed on 21/4/2020

Benefits: Organization; Capacity to update constantly the software; Problems: I would like to have some features that are not posible to implement taking in considerations the issues of my business; Lack of support in other languages;

Pros

1. Capacity to update the system all the time; 2. Easy process; 3. Webminars to help;

Cons

The fact I cannot adapt/adjust everything to the way my business is built on.

Marzban M.

covid support

Reviewed on 1/10/2020

good overall experience

Pros

During covid, cleancloud could have supported the clients more as the sales dropped significantly. The 50% discount was not enough at all specially for small businesses.

Cons

The features are satisfactory for small businesses.

Ahmed H.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Great Software

Reviewed on 18/10/2016

Great software, easy to use and manage a business with, and fantastic customer support with brilliant response times.

Great support team
Constant updates

Chris J.

CleanCloud delivers a seamless experience

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

I started using Clean cloud in one of my stores in June. From start to finish they have been easy to work with, delivered a high quality product, and continue to improve the software. They are a valued partner in raising my business to the next level! Way to go CleanCloud team!

Pros

Well organized and user friendly

Cons

Payment options

Melissa H.

Amazing!! The BEST customer service experience I've ever had.

Reviewed on 10/8/2017

All of the benefits that are need it to run a business with zero worries.
It definitely improved our customer service. People love the whole text message alerts and so do we.
Thank you so much for your service you guys have created a great work tool.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and update. Any person can learn it in no time.
Not to forget that if anything happens the Cleancloud team will ALWAYS be there to help right away.
We are very happy to have chosen Cleancloud for our business software, it has definitely made our job easier and more pleasant.
Highly recommend this product (and the whole team that comes with it

Jama E.
  • Industry: Textiles

Clean Cloud

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

good product easy to use, easy to train staff

Pros

Easy to use and customer support is great

Cons

would like more options when posting payment like partial payments to invoices

Jordan S.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Customizing CleanCloud

Reviewed on 16/2/2017

CleanCloud was the perfect fit for starting our business. There is really no other option out there like them if you're starting a laundry-related business. While their initial product was great, our concept required a lot of customization. The CleanCloud team was fantastic in working with us and our many challenging requests and ultimately helped us start Austin's first on-demand wash and fold and dry cleaning service. With their help, we were able to create a business tailored specifically to our customers' busy schedules and allow the flexibility needed in today's hectic world.

Pros

Easy to use. Great team helped us customize to fit our needs.

Ray K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

A really awesome tool for today's laundry

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

No more pen and paper, cleancloud is so fun to use. My girls who work at the store are amazed with how easy this software is. Granted you need to do a few orders to get a hand on it, but once you do, its a piece of cake. I am glad I found cleancloud and wish them the best of luck!

Pros

Easy to use, can use your own computer. Able to see orders from my home office

Cons

That if the internet is down so is the software

Frank G.

CleanCloud - Great product and Support

Reviewed on 11/10/2016

I operate a new Dry Cleaning Delivery Service in New Jersey and CleanCloud has simplified all the logistics of running the business. Best feature is the mobile app and the simplicity for customers to create an account. They are always willing to help with any questions and upgrades of the system. I highly recomend CleanCloud to anyone that operates a dry cleaner with a pickup/delivery service.

Mobile App
Price
Customer Service

Cathy G.

Magnificent software program

Reviewed on 20/10/2018

They shower clients with assistance and offer as much or as little hand holding as one needs.

Pros

I like the fact that it can be customized. I have a pick up/drop off, fluff & fold laundry business. I was able to customize this software to meet my needs.

Cons

It was created with dry cleaners in mind.

Karie J.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

CleanCloud

Reviewed on 5/5/2019

Pros

After using this app. I loved how simple it was easy to navigate and find the prices for my linens.

Cons

I was not able to any issues with this software. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Robert I.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Need Customer what you are doing now Does not Work It Is A pain Pont For Keeping Your Software

Reviewed on 29/9/2020

I Like the software but I Have used cloud based software for over 20 years and you need ti get it to work Better !!! I am Sticking with you till end of season but may need to reviewq before start of next ?

Pros

I See Some good Features but they have to Work Better

Cons

No REal Customer support !
Software at time just simply does not Work !
user interface needs a major clean up !

A M.

GREAT SOFTWARE - AND THE SUPPORT MAKES IT GREATER

Reviewed on 21/10/2016

Every time I wish to speak to the team at clean cloud, I get a less than of a 24 hours turnaround, also they have done some customise work for me to a good quality. Strongly recommend the software.

Pros

Cloud Based - Accessible every where
Connects to Xero

Cons

Some limitations on price changes and general customisation

Majed Z.

Successfully automated my whole business activities with few finger tips

Reviewed on 21/9/2015

I've been looking for Laundry Automation system for so long and I have tried so many cloud-based system until I found CleanCloud. Comprehensive system and yet easy-to-use with minimal cost.
The Support is simply second to none and they keep surprising me with the innovative updates and the friendly customer care.

Don K.

Excellent customer services!

Reviewed on 20/11/2015

I was really surprised when I got email reply for my first question in a few minute after I submitted from the opposite side of the earth. Since then, all questions have been replied in kindly and timely manner. Cleancloud's customer services are really super great.

Luke C.

User review

Reviewed on 26/2/2015

Simply put, this is the best software for Dry Cleaners on the market. It's text/email alerts for customers has increased customer pick up times, and the speed of inputting orders is handy when there's a number of customers dropping items at once. It's quicker than writing tickets.

Mark H.

CleanCloud Delivers

Reviewed on 29/9/2020

We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Pros

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Cons

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

Frank S.

CleanCloud Review for Laundromat with Pickup/Delivery service

Reviewed on 30/9/2020

CleanCloud is exactly what we were looking for and exactly what we needed to move forward with our growing pickup/delivery service. From importing our existing customer base and product list, to communicating pickup/delivery order status to our customers in real-time, CleanCloud has come through for us each and every time.

Pros

We were looking for a comprehensive laundromat solution with a pickup/delivery component. CleanCloud POS handles over the counter wash & fold and follows orders through the production process from washer to dryer to folding table to inventory. The pickup/delivery driver app integrates seamlessly through the cloud in real time, so changes made on the road are updated in the system immediately.

Cons

1) There are certain screens that I'd like to customize (icon size/placement), but that functionality has not yet been implemented. Based on my experience with the support team, I am confident that these matters will be addressed. 2) I wish we were able to use our existing phone number for the automated text messaging system, but that is not an option at this time.

Deborah D.

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Reviewed on 23/5/2018

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Pros

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Cons

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Sarah L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

Reviewed on 29/9/2016

After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Pros

Cloud based.
Great value for money
Really aids workflow and staff management
Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Cons

Can be a bit clunky in its operation
Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Kelley H.

It's a great program! I love it being online and I can log into it from anywhere and check...

Reviewed on 12/6/2017

I love the part that it text my customers when their order is ready to be picked up!

Pros

I like it the most because I can teach my employees really quickly how to use it! It's user friendly!! I love how they link my stores together and I can log into one of them and see them all!!

Response from CleanCloud

Thanks Kelley for the kind review.

Just one thing, we also support EVO Payments in the US as well as Stripe.