CleanCloud

POS system for dry cleaners & laundromats

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

saoud
  • Industry: Textiles

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Reviewed on 28/3/2018

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Pros

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Cons

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Response from CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Julie

CleanCloud makes sense

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

Pros

Every bit of CleanCloud is customizable and their customer service team is wonderful!

Cons

The app gets the job donr without complaint, however, it is not "sleek". The look overall is a little boxy and low-budget.

Reasons for Switching to CleanCloud

The price was more affordable and customer service was great from the start.
CECILIA

Feedback

Reviewed on 30/9/2020

As I said before, I think the company prefers to lose a client than to accept to do some specific important business software changes that the customer needs to do in order to be more successful

Pros

That we can transfer all the information to excel pages

Cons

It is so rigid and you do not accept to make specific business change's needs.

Frank

CleanCloud POS, Order Management and Delivery Driver app

Reviewed on 6/2/2022

From the day-to-day operations to the affordability to customer management, the CleanCloud people know how to provide SAS with ease of use and great training and support.

Pros

CleanCloud does everything I need it to do at a reasonable price. It streamlined our in-store operations and completely simplified our pickup/delivery business.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I'd have to give this some thought.

Reasons for Choosing CleanCloud

Liberty did not offer a practical pickup/delivery component.

Features, price, onboarding help
Ahmed
  • Industry: Consumer Services

good experience so far! very responsive and helpful team

Reviewed on 19/9/2022

Pros

All features are great, metrics, marketing management, CRM, and so on. It's really straighforward.

Cons

Nothing to complain about so far. But I would say that definitely more features can be added as the payment options, should be already integrated etc.

Kerry

Clean cloud Review

Reviewed on 30/7/2022

We have solved our point of sale issues by using clean cloud, and the pick up and delivery option is brilliant addition to our business.

Pros

The software is intuitive and has all the features that we need to take our business to the next level. We were able to grow our business because of the inbuilt features like the pick up and delivery service. We were able to keep track of our work in and out

Cons

we would have liked to have the accounting and billing option working properly. Xero doesn't link up properly as the invoices don't match up information correctly.

Victor Enrique

All in one POS

Reviewed on 11/6/2022

Pros

One stop to have all marketing, app, POS,

Cons

It’s a bit expensive, and the international transaction fee are charge to the customer

Maryam
  • Industry: Hospitality

Could be cheaper for African users

Reviewed on 23/6/2022

Was suitable for my business in the beginning but became complicated and expensive overtime.

Pros

The accessibility from any device although they could improve the mobile version.

Cons

The cost of purchasing sms units is too expensive.

Elvis

MikaClean

Reviewed on 27/4/2022

Ovarall very well.
Unfortunately the training and updating are in English

Pros

Factory and statistics system. Easy to work.

Cons

The webinsr en English. For us is preferred in Spanish.

Roland

Giralda Cleaners Review

Reviewed on 17/6/2022

Pros

The amount of features and programs integrated with cleancloud.

Cons

I don't believe there are any cons with cleancloud.

Peter

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

Reviewed on 5/4/2021

Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

Pros

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

Cons

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

Cost.
NURIT

SUPER GOOD

Reviewed on 9/8/2021

VERY GOOD SYSTEM

Pros

EASY TO MANAGE!!! ONLINE EVERYWHERE, EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

Cons

sOMETIMES WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET WE CANT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT.

Easy PDF
Bruce

Outstanding

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Pros

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

Cons

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer.
The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Sarah
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

Reviewed on 29/9/2016

After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Pros

Cloud based.
Great value for money
Really aids workflow and staff management
Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Cons

Can be a bit clunky in its operation
Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Lydia

I'm Impressed!!

Reviewed on 30/8/2016

I have been looking at software for over 3 years that would accommodate most of my needs; easy to use, value for my money & customer support. Honestly, my husband was using a DOS system for over 20 years in which worked perfectly fine but definetly needed updateing. Believe it or not I have gone to all sorts of dry cleaning convention and found CleanCloud on my twitter feed one day. So I decided to research the software, do the trial and even go as far as paying for it to be able to test the product. Why you ask? Well after doing research for 3 years I found that an investment of $500 to test run their product was a lot cheaper than spending $25,000 for other software. I am SO impressed with their customer service; nothing imperfect bt I am in USA and they attend to me immediately and without hesitation. Go for it and get the software-believe it will be worth your time and money!!! I highly recommend it.

Pros

You can use your exisiting hardware, the customer service is fantastic (Simon & Peter are excellent), I have found nothing that is as innovated and cost effective. Although the look is very plain, I love it because most dry cleaning programs have to many images and can be confusing for our staff.

Cons

My only con is that it doesn't intergrate with Inuit Quickbooks; which is the accounting software I use.

Domenic
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product with unparalleled service and support

Reviewed on 21/1/2022

as i said, good software with amazing support above and beyond what anyone could hope for

Pros

This software runs our business but we have had issues with browsers, operating systems and printers ....
basically i was out of my depth.
the engineers at CleanCloud worked on helping me resolve the issue with the printer above and beyond what i could have ever expected. timely support so i can get get on with running my business

Cons

my inability to configure the 3rd party printer

Kendra

Clean Cloud saved me TIME

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Excellence experience. They also submit suggestions for improvements for features that they do not offer.

Pros

Order and customer tracking and inventory is the best use for us.

Cons

There isn't an option for international payments. Once that feature is added I will definitely use it.

Dennis

Amazing value

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

Working with Clean Cloud has been the best experience when it comes to cloud software for the laundry business. We have tried numerous products and no comes close to the quality, features and pricing provided by Clean Cloud.

Pros

Clean cloud provides a ton of features right out of the box in managing our Laundromat/laundry business. They are constantly adding new features and have always been very helpful in resolving issues.

Cons

The software needs internet access at all times to work reliably.

Marieke

Happy User

Reviewed on 29/9/2020

Very happy with my purchase

Pros

I have 4 stores, 3 of them are on Cleancloud. I have had custom requests for features, and Cleanclouds tech support has been great listening and many often times implementing our needs, as our needs are usually the same as many other dry cleaner needs. The software is intuitive for the user and has ample features that we are still exploring to further streamline our organization

Cons

Their support is in the UK, even though they are 24h available, I am in California and it isnt always easy to reach them on the phone during my daytime.

Ghaleb

Great POS system ...

Reviewed on 31/1/2017

After a wide research for my owned business, i came across clean cloud and started a trial, it took me 1 hour to enter my data, my products and get the system ready to go. my employees (Some of them didn't see computers in there life before). get used to it very quickly.

The Metrics tab is very useful and give you insight into your performance and help in making the right business decisions.

cons are the connection to accounting apps like Zoho and QuickBooks (they provide to Xero only) , U can't add facility contracts and billing .

Will

Best bang for the modern entrepreneur

Reviewed on 23/10/2016

Not sure why I've never seen or come across this company before. Well actually I did, back in 2013-14 but I was locked in to a situation with a previous pos and could not switch. As soon as I could I jumped, the software is robust, customer support responsive ( very important), and the app features are just what I was looking for. I can say enough about my experience and cannot wait for more updates. Dashing Valet dry cleaning is very happy with clean cloud app and recommend,especially mobile operators, to seriously take a look at this software and stop leaving money on the table.

Pros

The app features, customer support, and price.

Cons

The only con that I can see is that the software are doesn't have all of the modern bells and whistles like geo location , geo fencing, separate driver app, garment photo functionality, but I am sure that at some point more features will be added.

Max

The program is great and the customer support is even better

Reviewed on 31/5/2018

The best benefit is that it streamlines our workflow into one elegant solution. Since I am gushing in my review I feel compelled to say that I am a real customer and I am not paid to write this.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. They understand the drycleaning business so I can make my own modifications to accomodate the way I do things in my business.

Cons

All software has limitations, I have discussed with support and they are always working to improve. There are no major limitations that would make me want to look for other software.

Susan

Ease of ise

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

Pros

We found this software very easy to switch over to from the traditional invoicing system. Our employees were quick to catch on. We appreciate the improvements monthly to the software

Cons

It’s all good. We do not use the delivery part of the software

Greg

Excellent choice for retail/delivery DC businesses

Reviewed on 1/2/2017

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them. Right away, I was impressed with the straight-forward, color-coded interface screen on Cleancloud, and the excellent platform response (load time, etc). We have had no down time or any other application issues at all, and are very satisfied. We use it for our dry cleaning drop off and delivery business, as well as my laundromat's wash & fold drop off service. Very little adjustment is needed for all of these, and all aspects of your services are very easy to change in the program. They have tailor made it for delivery as well, with the ability to plan routes and print daily delivery lists that can include maps if you like. This is way above and beyond the other apps I tried, and for about the same price. Also, Cleancloud never called me and tried to high-pressure sell me on upgrading the service for an hour on the phone like another one did. Add in that there's no contract commitment, and its a no brainer. Would highly recommend to any DC business.

Doyle

Great Software

Reviewed on 10/9/2020

Dry cleaning software. It's the easiest, most professional software I have used to date.

Pros

1. Customer service. They're always there when you need them. 2. Easy to use 3. Easy to update

Cons

Nothing. Everything is top of the line.