Renderforest Video

Online video & animation platform

4.8 /5 (326 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.6
Olga B.
Industry: Education Management

Creative, Innovative, Impressive

Reviewed on 30/8/2020

That's impressive! Amazing! Beautiful! Outstanding!
The first service which helped me to create, visualize and implement my ideas, but finally I started to create my own videos, with my face and voice, but Renderforest taught me how to present my ideas into logical, laconic, beautiful, rational and clear way. It is the best tool for creating short cartoon videos I have ever used. The main thing which makes this company unique is that they help to make your videos inspiring, influential, motivational, encouraging, meaningful and valuable. Your videos matters. Renderforest is born to inspire. It is really precious.

Pros

A really powerful tool to visualize and present your ideas. You can create any explanation cartoon, business logo presentation, educational cartoon, commercials, whatever you like! Besides, you can create a landing page which will suit your cartoons. Well, it is really inspiring and impressive. And you can use the native music tracks or your own tracks. You can add your own pictures, quotes or statements. You can motivate your public, engage your customers, or capture the attention of your pupils, students or learners! You can choose any plot for you cartoon, any colors, any characters. That's the thing! The effortless, natural, effective, rational and impressive way to share your amazing ideas with the world! Just unleash your fantasy and keep moving forward. The only disadvantage is that price plan policies are a little bit misleading.

Cons

Price plans are a little bit misleading. For instance, if you are not a huge, international company but yet you want to create some beautiful videos for you friends without watermarks, but quite a small number of videos (30 videos per month or fewer), you probably don't need expensive plans, but Renderforest doesn't really explain what kind of price plan to choose in this case. Is it marketing of something? A little bit discouraging... If you need only 1 video daily...

Response from Renderforest

Olga ,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We extremely appreciate it!

Ben B.

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Reviewed on 1/5/2018

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

Pros

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you.

The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps.

Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn.

Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Cons

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Computer Software

Great resource

Reviewed on 21/7/2019

Pros

I find this website a great go-to place when you are just starting to build your branding and can’t afford a dedicated designer, or when you need visuals for non-profit projects, like presentations, etc. It is very easy to use and has a wide selection of styles and visuals among which every user will surely find something fit for their taste. I have extensively used the logo-maker as well as have given the video function a try, and I must say it is a great tool that allows you to make intros and logo reveals without any knowledge in video editing or motion graphics. I’ve only used free version so I have dealt with watermarks and small logo sizes but if you’re looking for a great tool to get started with your ideas, you can definitely upgrade and get clean and larger files.

Cons

I’d like to be able to have a free trial option where I’d be able to create and download full-size files (with a limitation of, say, 3 downloads), but the current options are also fair enough.

Ville L.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent product, excellent service

Reviewed on 17/8/2018

Simply amazing. I have recommended Renderforest many times already and my whole team is buzzing about this.

Pros

Creativity, freedom to create your kind of videos. I faced my first problem about creating videos and the service was amazing. Renderforest team responded quickly and they manually fixed the problem in my video.

Cons

Only bad thing is that I'd like to have Music Visualisations without the time mark on the video but I've contacted Renderforest and they said that they will look for the option to take the time mark away.

Response from Renderforest

Hey Ville. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will try do add your mentioned option in our music visualizer templates. :) It will be useful for the other users too.

Patrick V.
Industry: Religious Institutions
Company size: Self Employed

Making cool videos was never this easy

Reviewed on 20/4/2019

We didn't have a reasonable budget for making videos and this software really helped us out big time. See link below with an example of what we were able to put off in one day.

Pros

I am not a video editing expert, even though for church every now and then I do need some nice videos. Renderforest does the heavy lifting for you and if you are an occassional user, this software will work just fine. We'll probably start using it more as the demand of videos for announcements, ministry updates etc become more needed. For small not for profit organizations that can't afford a professional video editor, this is really a very good solution

Cons

OK. The free version does come with a watermark in your video, which is fine. It is their catch to get business going. But if you just need a few videos, you can pay per video and it will do the trick as well.

Response from Renderforest

Dear Patrick, thank you much for your detailed and kind review. We are happy seeing our users satisfied using our tool.

Peter H.

Real Estate Use - Excellent

Reviewed on 19/2/2018

Pros

The simplicity of the platform and in particular the vast range of stock templates and content makes Renderforest my first choice. I evaluated many other platforms and none come close to the ease of use aspect. For busy marketers the results are fast and impressive.

The work from anywhere cloud feature is particularly impressive with this service.

There are specific templates that vastly increase engagement on social media for Real Estate posting which is my area of work.

100% recommend.

Natasha B.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

What a great resource to have access to

Reviewed on 15/8/2018

Trying to raise awareness of some important research being conducted, and this is a really lovely way of achieving it :-)

Pros

I love the fact that a tool is available for us to utilise. It has lots of functionality and different types of video that you can choose to use. After a bit of playing around it's nice and easy to use. I'm looking forward to sharing my video with others.

Cons

I think that the cost of the higher quality videos could be reduced a little bit - the monthly subscription seems quite reasonable but the one of video cost is a little on the pricey side. It would also be nice if some of the pre-made video slides had a little bit of flexibility (e.g. have the ability to move a piece of text to a slightly different position on the screen if you choose to). Wonderful resource to have available :-)

Response from Renderforest

Hey Natasha. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will discuss your suggestions and will do our best to bring them to life.

Isaac B.
Industry: Online Media

Best software there is

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 22/1/2017

I have recently done a lot of research on many view makers and never have seen such a good website. I make my own video intro with it and plan on using on a lot of videos. Renderforest has very fast customer support and cares about you when there is an issue. There are over 1000+ templates that people can choose from and they can be from 5seconds long to 30seconds long. There were prices are very affordable and not that pricey at all. From one-time payments to subscriptions. When render forests anything can be possible from HD to lower quality. You can pay for any quality that suits your needs. Also, you can get your video rendered within like 5 minutes. I recommend render forests to anyone that wants the best for there money.

Pros

The fast rendering and awesome templates

Cons

None

Bryce C.
Industry: Entertainment

Render forest Overall

Reviewed on 15/6/2020

Pros

Is a good video and logo tool with a good amount of features.

Cons

It is farely expensive for the lack of amount of features.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Barbara K.

Quick Videos For Social Media

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 15/10/2018

Pros

It's pretty easy to put together quick social media videos and intros.

Cons

It's not very innovative. There is lots of cookie cutter type stuff.

Response from Renderforest

Hi Barbara. Thanks for using our platform. We are improving our platform day by day and now our new services and features are available. Hope you will like them/.

Hannah S.

Easy to use, great customer service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 29/11/2017

Pros

Fantastic service, video rendering, and is incredibly easy to use. I use Renderforest for all of my video needs! Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Cons

Honestly, the product is great and simple to use. Cannot think of many cons with this product and use it weekly.

Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

very unique and there is no competition

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Pros

price-performance ratio !!! support !!! website + usecase !!! never seen before a project like renderforest !!

Cons

hope there will come an editor to cut and edit uploaded sounds, like mp3 and other formats, that´s all :))

Incredibly cool service.

Reviewed on 13/3/2019

Pros

I liked the incredibly fast work with which you can make a really cool video in a very short time. I was also shocked by the responsive support.

Cons

Perhaps this is a bad integration of the Russian language and a small selection of fonts in Russian

Response from Renderforest

Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Thanks also for your cons comments, we'll make it count and will discuss it with our team to upgrade our fonts and Russian integration.

Emmanuel M.

Render best work

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 14/8/2018

I have been using renderforest for 3 years and I love renderforest so much everything works up to part and I get to a review and watch over my work and it's amazing and I think you were in the forest so much.

Pros

The software was easy to use. And I had a fun time editing my favorite parts with the software is ect. My favorite part of the software is the 3D animation.

Cons

I like the art. The art and renderforest is so amazing they have different types styles for a to. When I'm always editing I always use a different one not the same one and it's amazing.

Response from Renderforest

Hey Emmanuel. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. :)

Industry: E-Learning

Very user friendly with a lot of cool features!

Reviewed on 19/8/2018

I love the software but hopefully they will add more features in the future.

Pros

I'm amazed how easy it is to use especially for those who are not tech savvy like me.

Cons

I didn't find some of the animations that I wanted in the explainer animation but hopefully they can add more in the future. I wish there was a voice over feature and you could resize the objects. You can't preview your work while editing. I find it a little expensive.

Response from Renderforest

Hello. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. If you haven't noticed we a voice over feature. According to the resizing of the objectives, we will try to add it too. ¿

Jessica W.

Loving Renderforest!

Reviewed on 8/6/2020

As an Instructional Designer, I've used a lot of animation tools. Renderforest is my favorite because it's easy to use and flexible.

Pros

Easy to use, wide variety of templates, even for non-subscribers, great quality, very responsive customer service.

Cons

I have no complaints about Renderforest! I would be pleased if they added even more templates though.

Maruf H.

Awesome customer support from renderforest during my monthly limit was over

Reviewed on 1/3/2018

Pros

They have provided me really the best support though my monthly limit was over. But its really urgent for me to export vidoes for a conference. Really love it.

Cons

I would like to request them to add more event, conference base video template. Now we are getting only one event conference base video template. I hope they will concern it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Beautiful videos quickly and easily

Reviewed on 8/7/2018

Pros

As a tech person for my church, with little video background, I was nervous when asked to make a video showcasing our ministries to those not familar with what we do.
I imagined difficult story board sessions, a long hard video editing process and only mediocre results.
That's when I discovered Renderforest. The examples were impressive, the customization options were immense, and IT WAS EASY!. This is now my go to spot for any video related work.

Cons

Its not so much a dislike, but rather a way to improve - would be to allow me to add filters to uploaded images for use in the video.

Super Easy Interface!

Reviewed on 7/6/2018

Pros

The interface is great for amateur video makers and it helps in making professional looking explainer videos in few easy steps!

Cons

Although I am highly satisfied with the existing video template collection, I am looking forward to more templates to be added

Loic G.
Industry: Financial Services

One of the useful tool for small compagnies

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 11/6/2018

Simple and design video for presenting our company and our products

Pros

- Many templates are available for all types of users
- Easy to use everyday
- One of the cheapest online software for video editing
- Qualities of renders

Cons

It's not very easy and clear for find the good definition of the video.
When you aren't a English spoken person, contacting support is not the easiest task. A multilingual support will be a good bonus

Response from Renderforest

Hey Loic. Thank you for your review!

Rúben A.

I have had a great experience using this website to create amazing videos for my school projects.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 18/3/2018

Pros

I really love the way it creates videos and how easy is to use it. Other thing that I like about it, is that I can select almost everything that I want.

Cons

As I said I got many things that I like about this software, but if I could change something will be the text that you can set on it.

Williams A.
Industry: Consumer Services

Amazing tool for promo videos

Reviewed on 8/6/2020

It was great from beginning to end. I had an idea and in less than 15 minutes I had a full promo video ready

Pros

It was so easy and simple to create a stunning video to promote my business. It provides thousands of preconfigured templates, and the result looks very professional

Cons

I don't like the fact that the cost shown doesn't include VAT for the country, so you end up paying a bit more depending on where you're based.

Jesus G.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent software, the best way to get a professional video with some clicks

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 9/10/2018

Pros

The software is intuitive, it work great with pictures or just text, it help we with a lot of job presentations and right now is helping me with a video for my friend wedding!, excellent for every usage

Cons

When you are using the "Free" version it dont allow you to see the Quality of 720p, it will help in order to see if is needed a video or other one, you could keep the watermark but please let us now how we will see the video

Response from Renderforest

Hello Jesus. Thanks for your time spent on this review.

In the future you will be able to see screenshots of your video in the quality that you are going to buy.

Daniel R.

Renderforest is magic

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Pros

Love the short clips we are able to make with renderforest! So quick and easy to put something together!

Cons

If y'all could create more templates that would be great, though there are already a lot to start with :)

Silfrido G.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The best tool to create your online video.

Reviewed on 23/7/2019

My experience has been great for quality vs. time.

Pros

I like the ease to create animated logos and videos quickly and with high quality. As well as the sites to create your web page in the same application. The best features in the same application.

Cons

To ensure rapid design, an excellent internet connection is required, otherwise it would slow down the process.