SalesRabbit

Door to door and field sales tracking & lead management

4.2 /5 (179 reviews) Write a Review!

John P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Lots of Potential but unstable

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Pros

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Cons

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Your D2D CRM Go To

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Pros

Being able to canvas area visually as your CRM.

Cons

Keeping track of potential prospects/leads can get hard because the list isn't whole (due to the visual side of sales rabbit). Also it takes a lot of data to run, especially if you're on a limited data plan on an iPad.

Phillip K.

down the rabbit hole

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

Pros

The area management and agreement feature.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow.

Kory H.

Kory jansen

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Not having an android platform.

Ashley F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Best SALES APP YOU HAVE TO HAVE!!

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

This is the only sales platform i use. Its like the subway sandwich of all of your sales materials. Why not turn it into your Back office and work from home.

Pros

It has everything and the only things you need as a sales rep.

Cons

Cant think of one.

David H.

Good overall

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

I do like sales rabbit overall. I think the ease of use is great. It would be nice if there were some different contact options when marking the doors, depending on what you are selling.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Not all the contact marking features I would want

Gregg M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Gregg reveiw

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

Its been very useful in my generating sales but i thinm it should be more compatible with android as it is with apple products

Pros

Cons

Not to compatible with android

Raul G.
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

New and improve

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

Pros

Sales rabbit it probably one of the best apps for door to door sales. It looks amazing and the team behind it is dedicated to improving it.

Cons

I don’t like how you have to go through sales rabbit in order to get their Boost services. Other than that it’s great.

Jake W.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great for tracking

Reviewed on 3/4/2019

Pros

I use this software when I go on blitzes with my summer sales team. I use it to track my door to door sales. It is super easy to use and it is great because it integrates with a GPS map so you can actually SEE the neighborhoods you are knocking. It also gives you an estimate of how much the house it worth and how much the household income is. SO HELPFUL.

Cons

The estimates of how much the house is worth and how much the household income is a little off sometimes but what can you expect? It does a great job in my opinion on being pretty close most of the time.

James J.

It's good.

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

I'm currently using sales rabbit through another company. I'd say the features I currently have are pretty good. I'd like to see what all is available to an individual who wants to purchase the service available to an individual.

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Wish they had a legend for all the different codes available without having to Google it.

Cons

I want to see more service companies in my current version.

Kathleya B.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Sales Rabbit Review

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Pros

This help me so much in accordance customer relationship and create a better sales experience. I like it so much!

Cons

Always need internet connection, nothing least on this software it helps you a lot and multitasker.

Clem P.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Sales Rabbit is a waste of money and time!

Reviewed on 30/3/2018

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN YOU INQUIRE ABOUT A REFUND. They will not assist you in any way! Joke of a software unless you are selling carpet cleaning or bibles door to door.

Pros

No pro's unless you like being over promised and under delivered product.
This product does not have anywhere close to the functionality the sales guy tells you. Then once you are a customer they tell you it is in development and will be released shortly. I guess their definition on shortly is that it will be out in this millennial.

Cons

Not auto data collecting, if you just want to track a customer name than great. IF YOU ARE A ROOFER DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.
Spoto was better at data collection and being able to use the mobile and computer app.

Araceli G.

Great app

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

I really like the app in general. I love that its easy to work with and you can contact people on the phone (if their number is listed ) when your are in front of their home or when you can't canvass out. Really like the different colors to determine priorities and what each person needs from me.

Pros

easy to understand i love that i can just speak my notes in and don't need to write anything on my phone.

Cons

I think it's good as it is but if i would add something or change something i would just make sure that we are able to see that maybe dit doesn't have right phone numbers on list

George M.

Inaccurate Address Icon drops

Reviewed on 18/2/2017

I use sales rabbit strictly to know homes I've knocked on. I don't use the income info because that tends to be inaccurate a lot as well. It's better if those were just left blank and the info be submitted by the D2D sales rep. I like the feature that reminds me of appointments.

Pros

Allows the D2D sales rep to track homes visited and individuals talked to.

Cons

Inaccurate address icons. Address icons have wrong address numbers in most neighborhoods

Response from Sales Rabbit

Hey George,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately the income estimates are just estimates. No way to actually get that info for all homes. Your account admin is able to adjust what fields show and what fields do not. As for the addresses being inaccurate, I would love to have you contact support on that issue, [email protected]

Cody O.

Better off using a pen and paper

Reviewed on 1/9/2018

They don't provide you with much info, you purchase and then realize all the features you're missing. No follow up support

Pros

They a nice looking app but unfortunately they don't have as many features as one would expect.

Cons

Pretty much everything. Realized I'm better off using a pen and paper

Response from Sales Rabbit

Hi Cody,

I'm sorry you couldn't find all the features you were looking for! That can definitely be frustrating.

We'd love to see if there are any features we can go over with you or architect different solutions for any problems you may experiencing.

Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 801-418-9009 ext.1

Sincerely,

SalesRabbit Support Team

Kevin T.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Very helpful

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

Have been using sales rabbit for a couple of weeks. It keeps me focused and on track . The navigation option works really well. It's easy to keep track of your leads and one snap shot you can see your progress

Pros

Cons

None

Chris T.

Good stuff

Reviewed on 18/2/2017

Ease of use, sometimes hard to sync with hotspot. Tools are slow at loading, but when they work they work good.

Colter J.

Satisfied With SalesRabbit

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

I do not have a lot of experience with SalesRabbit but with the little experience I have, it has been great. It is very easy and self explanatory to use. I would 10/10 recommend SalesRabbit.

Elliott M.

It works well

Reviewed on 23/2/2017

I think it is a great tool fearure, and has helped me in my door knocking experience. It is actually extremely clutch and comes in handy on a daily basis so i know what houses I've spoke to.

Logan W.

A great door-to-door tool.

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

Sales rabbit has facilitated my door to door sales. It is has allowed me to track where I've been and where I need to return to. I have seen more success with sales rabbit.

Parker A.

Sales Rabbit

Reviewed on 1/3/2017

I used sales rabbit for summer sales and i had a really good experience using it. I had a few problems with the app not loading leads, but it is pretty good in general

Andrew S.

Good overall

Reviewed on 21/2/2017

I just can't figure out how to log back in. It says my email doesn't exist, when clearly it does cause I am responding to this survey email.

Nick R.

Every sales force should be using sales rabbit.

Reviewed on 2/3/2017

Very easy functionalities. Easy qualifications, able to track team stats, prospects, and easy e-agreements. Value by far exceeds the cost.

Jake H.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 23/2/2017

Sales rabbit has made my job so much easier as a sales representative. It is simple and very easy to navigate

Mckay J.

Great app!

Reviewed on 28/2/2017

This app makes making sales and being more organized a breeze! Wouldn't want it any other way! 5/5 for sure!

Pros

The easiness of use and the organizations

Cons

None