Brokermint

Real estate back office consolidation and automation.

4.5 /5 (783 reviews) Write a Review!

Barry O.

This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff

Reviewed on 14/6/2019

Exceptional . . .

Pros

Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

Cons

The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

Jessica R.

Easier RE Transactions

Reviewed on 13/2/2020

Brokermint has been relatively easy to learn compared to our last file program. Creating and maintaining the transaction file is so much easier and cleaner. Again we are able to create tasks and multiple users which is so helpful when working with a group.

Pros

The thing I like most about Brokermint is the ability to ass multiple users to one file and the ability to assign and create tasks. Within our RE business we have several people working on one file and this platform helps to be sure everyone is on track and we know what needs to be done. I also love that there are features to create a ready to use form with dropped in signatures spots. It makes creating files so much easier. I feel this program helps to make each transaction smoother.

Cons

There are some features about saving and opening that are frustrating as far as when you think you have saved a form and it did not save some of the filled in spaces.

Andrew S.

Brokermint saves time

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

Love what Brokermint has done for my Agents myself and the growth of our business.

Pros

The capability to glance at the sales and sales Agents performance

Cons

nothing I dislike and look forward to future additions.

Maria W.

Brokermint Review II

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

Pros

It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Cons

Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Kristian D.

Brokermint Agent Review

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

Overall it is an easy and effective tool that cuts my work time in half in comparison to other systems I have used in the past. I love the simple layout! I never got overwhelmed with the system.

Pros

I love the pipeline! It makes planing and growing your business easy! You can clearly see what months you are at a high volume and what months need a marketing plan. I Plan and execute marketing plans using the pipeline.

The second thing I love about this system is the ease in creating new transactions. I have noticed using previous systems the amount of information required to create a transaction is significant. It would take me so long to gather all the information required to create a transaction. It was like inputting two listings for one transaction. This system cut that time in half and the additional information is optional so if you need to get that RPA uploaded in a limited timeframe, you can get it done!

Cons

I wish I had the option to delete documents in a checklist that are not relevant to the current transaction, keeping them in the checklist but having the ability to customize it for the current transaction.
The dates do not reset with an extension so my checklists are always in the red.
I can't attach more than one document to a task. For example, the task Addendum can only have one document attached to it. If I have 3 Addendums in one transaction, I have to create three tasks.

Brokermint

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

For the most part, I have enjoyed Brokermint. What we have utilized so far is easy to use and my agents seem to enjoy it. I unfortunately have not had the time/ability to utilize all of the features of Brokermint just because some setup is too time consuming. For example, setting up e-forms. We are still using Ziplogix because the amount of time it takes to setup forms to be filled out through Brokermint is enormous.

Pros

I do appreciate the user friendliness of this software. I switched from Backagent to Brokermint because of it's ease of use and how much easier it would be on my agents to submit things.

Cons

There are several simple features that I figured they would have added by this point. It seems like when people submit requests to add things, they are not acknowledged by Brokermint. I've seen simple feature requests sit there for over a year with lots of support from users but no acknowledgement from Brokermint. Why is there not a mobile app at this point? We also cannot duplicate transactions when a transaction falls through like a listing so we have to spend time reentering all of the listing information again. Backagent lets you duplicate a transaction so you do not have to start from scratch.

Becca E.

Brokermint for Team Management

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Overall it has been a pleasant experience. We are just hoping for some for features to be unveiled as time goes on.

Pros

I like that multiple users can work through the same transaction, I like that it organizes the documents for us as things come in and I like that it is easy to track our pipeline and download transaction docs if we need after closing

Cons

I wish the checklist items allowed us to upload multiple documents under the same tab, i.e. if we have working docs we can upload and then add the completed document later. I wish it had the capability from the checklist to email out a template and check it off from the system. I wish it organized the checklist into categories so we could easily grab missing items we are looking for.

James A.

Love BrokerMint

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

If we could print the BrokerMint forms we would be WAY happier. Overall we are happy.

Pros

Customer Service is VERY easy to reach out to. Software is mostly easy to use.

Cons

No one in the office using a Mac can print any form that was filled out using BrokerMint.

Leora C.

We love Brokermint!

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

The help button has so much information and is so helpful to answer questions we have. I highly recommend Brokermint!

Pros

So easy to set up and teach to the team! Set up was painless but repetitive. We have truly cut down on time spent on files.

Cons

We went from paper files to this product. We could not be happier with our choice. I can't think of anything we don't like except perhaps we would like to be able to have a GROSS and NET agent dollar report.

Anthony C.

Great alternative to paper files

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

This had been a great product for our computer savvy agents that want the option to update and access files from the road.

Pros

Backside management has a lot of ability to set up and customize reports.
Easy access for office admins to follow transactions.
Love the functionality of the checklist items.

Cons

Not as customizable as I would like. Not all brokers operate the same, specifically listing and pending, and would like more freedom in some fields.

Lilli M.

Brokermint makes my life easier

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

Pros

I love having an easily-accessible resource for my daily needs. Brokermint stores all of my documents and info so I don't have to search for information when I need it.

Cons

Wasn't the most user-friendly at first, but customer service was very helpful as I got started.

Sheryl C.

Very Disappointed

Reviewed on 7/6/2019

Brokermint was more concerned with adding new business than taking care of the business they have.
Although we voiced our frustration with some of the functionally of the software and put in requests for changes, only one minor change was made in the year we were with Brokermint. Multiple other users have made the same requests long before we did.

Pros

The customization of the reports was a nice feature.
Our assigned customer service representative was very responsive.

Cons

Brokermint could never get the integration with Quickbooks to work, which was the main reason we selected this software.
The document management portion of the software was very cumbersome. In order to have multiple documents assigned to one checklist item you needed to unassign the document, merge the document and re-assign to the checklist. This happened multiple times on several checklist items.
When you entered a listing it asked for the acceptance date and closing date which did not apply at this stage or even make sense and was very confusing . When the property went under contract the closing date was not required since it asked for this information at the listing stage making reports inaccurate.
When viewing the documents tab it was not in the same order as the checklist tab so finding a document was very frustrating.

Response from Brokermint

Hi, Sheryl.
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry the system didn't meet your expectations. When we have updates to our doc management and/or QBD we would love to reach out

Steve A.

Brokermint is team organization at its best.

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

I use it for everything but signatures, otherwise I enjoy it.

Pros

The ability to make checklist and orgonizse filing is a game changer. Also having another team verify the files makes for extremly fulid transactions. The ability to have multiple signatures from one email for clients who share the same email.

Cons

I feel like the signing side on the clients end maybe difficlult to naviagate or understand. I only use Brokermint signing for more than one client with the same email. Other than that, I use another system for signatures. I wish I could know what the other end of the stick is like to help my clients use Brokermint signing more effectivly. I've seen some colligues in the past have problems with creating their docs for signing, however I never had a problem.

Marialena M.

Organized and easy to use

Reviewed on 12/8/2019

There is more pros than cons for sure, it does a lot on its own which make everything easier and I’m pretty happy with brokermint in general.

Pros

It does a lot on its own, it is intuitive, love the side viewing of documents, love that it tells you how many pages are in a doc. Love that I can upload documents and when they are ready I can submitted to the template. Love the “merge” option

Cons

I like using templetes for more organized look and having the template mix with the remainders is something I don’t like. I haven’t been using it for long enough so I think I’m figuring things out still.

Kathryn T.

This is a great back office program!

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

Overall I highly recommend. I am super techie so probably more critical than the average user. My guess is if you start using it you will love it!

Pros

I love that my office is paperless and organized and the compliance part of this is a key function of keeping me on top of my agents and contracts.

Cons

I don't love the front end funnel. I cannot track my commissions the way I would like to.

Ryan F.

My feedback on Brokermint

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

Pros

I like how I can create forms, manage transactions, paperwork, send docs for e-signatures all on one platform.

Cons

There is not a mobile app. Customization is possible for various features of the system but it is not the most straight forward for making custom edits sometimes.

Jamie M.

Good Transaction Management software, but leaves plenty to be desired

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

Considering the narrow scope of options available for RE Transaction Management software, I would say that my overall experience has been good, albeit frustrating. Like I said earlier, the scope of features, especially related to: search parameters/filters, report generation, commission calculation etc., limits my ability to use the software to its full potential. Thank you for a good, reliable software suite nonetheless. :-)

Pros

The fact that the team is consistently working on improvements and new features with relative enthusiasm. It keeps me hopeful that Brokermint's best days are still to come. Incredibly reliable overall, very few downtimes or interruptions. Multi-user interaction vis-a-vis shared tasks and checklists.

Cons

A LOT of missing features and functionality that would be considered standard practice for any other business, transactional or database-driven software suites. Sometimes feels more like a beta than a completely finished product.

Response from Brokermint

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your feedback!

Your Support rep has sent you a link for training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at @brokermint.com

Cesar P.

Excellent Customer Services

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

I used other software like Brokermint before, nevertheless I like this program better.

Pros

It is easy to see what documents are missing​ and I like that the e-sign program is included with the software​.

Cons

Sometimes the software takes a little bit of time to recognize​​​ when a document has been signed for both parties (Buyer and Seller)

Armando F.

Great software for real estate transactions

Reviewed on 25/7/2019

Overall, it helps me keep track of my transactions, submit everything to my broker, and get paid in a timely manner.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. If you know how to use a computer, then you can figure it out just by clicking around. Everything is self explanatory. If you have trouble, they have training you can watch and videos.

Cons

The only cons I would say aren't really cons because it's because of the access I'm limited to from my administrator.

Whitney C.

Best Real Estate Software out there

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

Pros

It is so easy to use! From day 1 I was able to easily figure out how to do everything I needed to do. Its very customizable which is extremely helpful for our company.

Cons

The e-sign aspect could be more user friendly. It is not as seamless as lets say Dotloop is at e signatures.

Dominique V.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

About a year ago is when I was introduced to the software, seemed confusing to me but once I got the hang of it, it has been the best thing ever for my type of work.

Pros

This solftware makes my job easy. I have many brokers that want instant upload to complete their transaction and Brokermint makes it satisfying for all of us to complete the task at hand.

Cons

When pulling up reports, it can be frustrating to go back. Sometimes it takes me out of the report section.

Rodrigo H.

Paperless

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

Make my work easier and keep track of my file.

Pros

That I can have my files on my computer and shred all the piles of docs. And get access to them anytime I need it in the future.

Cons

That doesn’t have a contact list so I can have all my clients info in one place like a electronic agenda

Naveen S.

Good product and easy to use

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

I have been with broker mint for over 3 years and they always have provided good customer service and never had issue with there website. All up and running with no lag time. Good product.

Pros

Easy to use and good for document management

Cons

so far no negative feedback, software is in good working condition.

Marie J.

I have used Brokermint for about 5 years and find it easy to use.

Reviewed on 26/1/2018

Pros

Easy to use! Easy to upload documents and easy to setup required default list. I like that agents can see their transactions anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Can't load pictures, sometimes being able to load pictures would be wonderful. I really can't think of anything else, it is always being improved.

Kelli T.

BM Review

Reviewed on 19/6/2019

Been good, have had good customer service when needed, was pretty easy to set up and the ease of the daily use is great

Pros

It is super easy to use and can hold everything for a transaction in one space (documents, notes, pictures, details) and is accessible everywhere since it is an online system.

Cons

The number of times it just "spins" or the software is down for a while. That it is missing some functions that would be nice to have